Overall Rating 4.8947326/5Overall Rating 4.8947326/5Overall Rating 4.8947326/5Overall Rating 4.8947326/5rating 4.8947326
Overall Rating 1.94737/5rating 1.94737rating 1.94737rating 1.94737rating 1.94737

EH
Edna H.
Mauldin, SC
01/16/2019 Category: Service
I was provided excellent friendly service.

GK
George K.
Mountville, SC
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Hyudai service Dept.
Excellent car service. Staff is friendly and professional. They listen attentively and try to resolveany issue.

DN
Douglas N.
Greer, SC
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Genesis service
Excellent Service. I was treated as a special customer. The service was done at the time promised.

KH
Kevin H.
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly! Great customer service. I definitely recommend.

Kelly B.
Woodruff, SC
Thank you.
Thank you for doing such a great job.

Christine B.
Landrum, SC
Not good
You don’t want me to give anymore problems I had there.
KAMIL B. from Hyundai of Greer responded on 01/15/2019

I am sorry that you had an unpleasant experience at my dealership. I want to remedy your concern, as to what you are referring to it is a warranty condition and it will be covered by your warranty. Please give me a call on 864.334.4347 and ask for Kamil Burdzy the Service Manager and I assure you I will come up with a resolution to your concern.

I look forward hearing from you.

Regards,

Kamil Burdzy

Travelers Rest, SC
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Issue fixed under warranty
Check engine light came on and Hyundai of Greer diagnosed the problem to be with the exhaust gate. Although car had over 90K miles, they fixed the car under warranty and gave us a rental car to use until the repair was finished.

Greenville, SC
01/12/2019 Category: Service
The service is good, and waiting time is fine

Robert C.
Travelers Rest, SC
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Satisfied Customer
Great service prices with coupon. Service adviser was knowledgeable and friendly. I liked that I paid him at the end and didn't have to see the cashier.

The biggest drawback was the tiny 1-car showroom. I wanted to sit in and check out a Tuscon and a couple others, but had to see a salesman who followed me around the lot.

TC
Tony C.
Belton, SC
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Tire rotation
My tire was rotated but when I got in my car after the right front tire still showing 36lbs air pressure.it should be showing it on the back tire right.

SF
Susan F.
01/09/2019 Category: Service
People are very friendly and helpful.

Robert B.
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Informative in service, courtesy and eager to help, on top of my vehicle and needs.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Stars
So sorry but I meant to mark 5 stars and this form will not let me change it.

Simpsonville, SC
Good customer service.
Good customer service and transparency. Would recommend.

Lyman, SC
2014 Hyundai Accent
Concerns where resolved
The manager called me and we resolved the issue.

01/08/2019 Category: Service
Happy with the actual service, very disappointed with the amount of time it took.
This has happened before.
KAMIL B. from Hyundai of Greer responded on 01/08/2019

Thank your for taking the time to seak to me on the phone today. I am glad we were able to come to a resolution.

Regards,

Kamil Burdzy

Inman, SC
Fine service
The service to my car was fine but my only concern is when telling me about the items my car needed, which were quite expensive, I was told I had to have a new battery, etc..or I would have problems. I felt as though I were being pressured to buy items I was not in a position, money wise, to deal with. Knowing my car I knew better. I do not like the frighten into buying tactics.

David S.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service!
Took my Genesis in for an oil change last week. An issue with the rear tires was brought to my attention. I was pretty unhappy. The service manager got involved and came up with a very satisfactory resolution. I am very pleased. Thanks again.

KW
Karen W.
Wellford, SC
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/06/2019 Category: Service
Dad's car
I called to have my father's car serviced for fuel door and heat not working on passenger side. After the 1st visit nothing was repaired. Part was ordered for heat and I had to call to follow up on part arrival. when I dropped the car off the 2nd time the incorrect part was at the service dept. We left the car over night and I had to call to ensure the correct part had arrived. My husband left a message for a return call that was never received and I was not called with a status update throughout the day.

2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Overall good
Overall good.

TD
Tim D.
Columbiana, AL
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Great people, great service!
Our family was visiting my wife's family during the Christmas holidays when we had an issue with our steering wheel on the day after Christmas. We contacted Hyundai of Greer who were so gracious to work us in the next day. The entire process from beginning to end was so professional with the outcome of our repair being taken care of successfully. We were so grateful for their willingness to work with us even when we were from out of town.