Overall Rating 4.8749967/5Overall Rating 4.8749967/5Overall Rating 4.8749967/5Overall Rating 4.8749967/5rating 4.8749967
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Sherl P.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/15/2019 Category: Service
A few words of appreciation for Mr. Kamil Burdzy, Service Manager
During our return to Hyundai so that the service department could perform the necessary ECM update, my husband, Sherl Perkins, spoke with the current manager regarding the lack of willingness from the former Service Manager in February of 2018 to correct the random, frequent and unnecessary car alarm activity. No solution was offered, nor suggestions on what the cause might be. We transferred our automotive care to AAA and had no plan to return to Hyundai of Greer until the notification arrived regarding the required update. Sherl was referred to Mr. Burdzy who was extremely informative, knowledgeable and willing to pursue the problem. He explained in detail what would be done to discover the cause of the malfunctioning alarm, scheduled an appointment and will arrange for a rental car for us during the service appointment. We both were extremely pleased by his response to the problem and by his complete willingness to ensure that we were satisfied with his intentions. We are most certainly hoping the problem will be found as this situation has been ongoing since the beginning of 2018. In any case, we wish to thank him for his time and we have discussed returning to Hyundai for routine servicing.

Simpsonville, SC
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Simple and Easy
They performed all the services i needed without trying to sell me on stuff i didn't ask for. Waiting area has very comfortable seating and an assortment of snacks and drinks plus cable tv.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Wrong Motives
My feeling after leaving with the "invoice and list of services" in my hand is that the dealership is more interested in "finding things to do" to make money than they are in serving the customer's best interest.I think they recommend things that don't really need to be done, just so they can bill for more.

Sorry, I will not return even though the car is still under warranty. I have a better option with someone I trust.
KAMIL B. from Hyundai of Greer responded on 03/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide me your feeback. I am sorry that you feel the way you do. I will be contacting you to remedy your concern.

KW
Katherine W.
Easley, SC
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and helpful service representatives.
Both Brandi and Monica are very personable and friendly, not to mention helpful, when I bring my car in for routine service or any other thing that it may need. Tony, the nice gentleman that takes me back and forth to work when I leave my car there could not be nicer either. I honestly do not mind when I have to bring my car there because I know that I am going to be treated with respect, courtesy, and friendliness when I do. The service guys always do a great job as well. THANK YOU to all who do their best to accommodate all of the different needs of people having service done on their vehicles.

Rhonda M.
Lyman, SC
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Great service from start to finish!

Joe M.
Spartanburg, SC
2019 Hyundai Sonata
03/09/2019 Category: Service
great
they had to fix benson hyundai messed up service

DV
Dulce V.
03/09/2019 Category: Service
customer service
Always the friendliest customer service ever. From the time I get there until I leave.

Jimmy P.
03/08/2019 Category: Service
excellent service. Friendly service people
excellent service

James S.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Good Service at fair prices
One suggestion however...your customer service rep has to do lots of typing... Time that could be spent with customers versus typing.

Maybe some preloaded / dropdown would help them..

SR
Sharon R.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Exceptional Customer Service
I love the people in the service department. Jeff is pleasant and trustworthy. I have been a customer of HOG for a long time. I couldn't imagine taking my car any place else.

Boiling Springs, SC
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Ok
I love my car. Customer service is friendly but again, it should not take so long to do an oil change when you have an appointment.
KAMIL B. from Hyundai of Greer responded on 03/05/2019

I am sorry that it took so long for your service. You are right it should not have taken that long. I will be calling you sometime today to talk to you in regards of your recent service experience. I want to find a way to remedy you service visit to my service department

SL
Sviatlana L.
03/03/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, professional.
Everyone was very friendly and helpful. The service was great and everyone was very professional and courteous.

WM
Willie M.
Duncan, SC
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Always courteous and respectful and will go beyond the services requested if necessary.

LY
Lottie Y.
2012 Hyundai Accent
02/28/2019 Category: Service
great people great service
quick friendly not pushy

Taylors, SC
02/27/2019 Category: Service
Great service from buying and car service as well
Great service so far!

Taylors, SC
I did not select 4 stars
The service manager was responsive and helpful, but it took several phone calls to him directly to get any answers because the service department didn’t give any info on what was goin on with the car. We had a recall and a part was needed for the engine, it took a month to come in, which is a long time when you don’t know exactly what’s going on with your car...

Na
Na
KAMIL B. from Hyundai of Greer responded on 02/28/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. I will be contacting you shortly to speak further about your recent service experience.

Hyundai of Greer

TH
Thomas H.
FRIENDLY SERVICE
VERY GOOD

David H.
Good company
All the employees at Hyundai of Greer are very helpful. They do good work.

I particularly like that they give you a ride home if the repair is going to take a while.