4.6

Taylors, SC
2011 Hyundai Genesis
02/22/2020 Category: Service
Took care of my "baby" Genesis 2011 4.6
Remembered me by name! familiar with my visits, honored my coupons

2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Not what I expected in service department.
Front desk staff very friendly but that is it. Wrong diagnosis on car which would have not solved the problem at all. Plus very costly fix. Will not return or recommend
KAMIL B. from Hyundai of Greer responded on 02/13/2020

Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback. I will be contacting you shortly to remedy your concern.

Regards,

Kamil K Burdzy

DI
Denise I.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/11/2020 Category: Service
friendly staff
Everything was great. Only issue is when I got home, found a coupon in the mail for $25 off brake service, just my luck!

Shannen H.
Spartanburg, SC
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Nalshia Martin was great!
Nalshia Martin was extremely helpful and caring! She took her time with us going from car to car. She was even nice enough to let our 2 year old draw at her desk while we did paperwork! I loved the phone calls and texts to checkup on us after we purchased our car!

Janice R.
Hendersonville, NC
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/10/2020 Category: Service
treat you like you are the only one there.
They let you know what needs done before they work on your car, very professional ,you are taken care of with kindness.

HL
Heriberto L.
Greenville, SC
02/07/2020 Category: Service
GREAT PEOPLE WORKING THERE...
Such a friendly environment...great customer service... and never felt pressured buying a car there...already have gotten 2 cars from there...

Rita C.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
Friendly and helpful people
WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A FREE CAR WASH WITH SERVICE

Daniel W.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
Totally and Completely Satisfied
I had a smutty rear bumper from exhaust. The service personnel told me about their throttle body and injector cleaning procedure and assured me that this would remedy the problem. IT DID! I now have a clean exhaust instead of smog-like exhaust. No more build up on the bumper or rear of the car. The price for the service was reasonable; the service was immediately performed. I am thrilled with this Genesis and the service department at Hyundai of Greer.

Robert W.
Inman, SC
2018 Hyundai Accent
02/07/2020 Category: Service
Good courteous employees and confortable facilities.
Great service and through contact to assure everything performed correctly.

David H.
02/06/2020 Category: Service
Excellent help with my door lock.
My automatic door lock key was not working correctly. They fixed it and there was no charge. Thank you.

FA
Frank A.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/06/2020 Category: Service
Service Experience
Always come away pleased with the work they do on my 2013 Santa Fe. Would not take my vehicle to anyone else for service.

David W.
Spartanburg, SC
02/05/2020 Category: Service
The employees are courteous and thoughtful
My experience was very good

Tina M.
Simpsonville, SC
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Great Service!!
Great service and very polite!!

Destiny P.
Taylors, SC
2019 Hyundai Kona
02/03/2020 Category: Service
Love my Kona!
Excellent service. My first Hyundai, and couldn’t be happier with my purchase.

AK
Alan K.
Hendersonville, NC
2011 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
01/31/2020 Category: Service
Nice Folks
I have been servicing my Genesis Coupe at Hyundai of Greer since I purchased it from them back in 2010. If I didn't feel that I was being taken care as well as I expected, by now I would have found a different Hyundai dealer to take my car to for serviceing. And lastly I got the best deal on my car from them.