Overall Rating 4.800001/5Overall Rating 4.800001/5Overall Rating 4.800001/5Overall Rating 4.800001/5rating 4.800001
Overall Rating 1.7/5rating 1.7rating 1.7rating 1.7rating 1.7

07/14/2018 Category: Service
Service department and sales
Willing to do what it takes to make the customer happy

WG
William G.
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Drop in and scheduled appoointment
Well done

AK
Alan K.
Hendersonville, NC
2011 Hyundai Genesis Co
07/13/2018 Category: Service
First Time
Usually my service is quick. However this time was an anomaly, because it took way longer than usual to do my 70k service.

However this won't deter me from coming back, because I'm treated well as a valuable customer.

My service advisor Jeff Cassidy (as always) was easy to work with.

Alan K
Hendersonville, NC

Annessa M.
Mauldin, SC
2015 Hyundai Elantra
07/10/2018 Category: Service
GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE
I enjoy talking with and joking with the Service Staff. they are extremely courteous and friendly.

June D.
07/08/2018 Category: Service
Service Dept
Always friendly service, got my vehicle in and out in less than 1 hour.

07/08/2018 Category: Service
Eh
Usually, I’m in and out in less than an hour and a half. Three hours for just an oil change and a service wash is unacceptable. New folks at the counter and it seems that more training definitely needs to given.
JOHNNY A., service manager from Hyundai of Greer responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for taking time to give us your review.  I want the opportunity to resolve your concerns.  Please reach out to me at your convenience,

NS
Nancy S.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Clean the waiting area!
Please clean the waiting area!!
JOHNNY A., service manager from Hyundai of Greer responded on 07/06/2018

Thank you for the review.  We take these reviews seriously.  I want the opportunity to resolve your concerns, please feel free to contact me at your convenience,

KT
Karin T.
Spartanburg, SC
No communication
The staff needs to communicate with owners of cars. Even if there is nothing wrong just to say...ok your car just went back and will be done soon etc. Don't make the owner come looking for their car and see it done and sitting in the parking lot waiting on you to come get it.
JOHNNY A., service manager from Hyundai of Greer responded on 07/06/2018

Regretfully, your service with us has not been satisfactory.  We aim for 100% customer satisfaction and we take our reviews seriously. Please contact me at your convenenience as I want the opportunity to resolve your concerns,

kburdzy@hyundaiofgreer.com

Donald G.
Spartanburg, SC
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Johnny and his crew are top notch!

07/05/2018 Category: Service
Good but slow service.
Accurate service but slow.

David D.
2009 Hyundai Genesis
07/04/2018 Category: Service
Positive experience
The service representatives were very accommodating fir my needs

Tryon, NC
07/03/2018 Category: Service
The people at this dealer are very nice and helpful and answer all of your questions and concerns.
Great place!

John S.
Greenville, SC
07/01/2018 Category: Service
On time, quality service.
Only had a normal oil change service but impressed with meeting schedule and feedback provided on service.

2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/29/2018 Category: Service
Worst place ever
Do not go here.
JOHNNY A., service manager from Hyundai of Greer responded on 06/30/2018

Thank you for leaving us your review.  We take our reviews seriously. Please contact me as I'd love the opportunity to earn your satisfaction,

Johnny Arnold

Shirley S.
Greenville, SC
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/29/2018 Category: Service
Service of card
The only thing I would complain about is the inside of my driver side door is dirty where they would handle the door with dirty grease hands.

John F.
06/27/2018 Category: Service
Excellent People
Everyone there is helpful, professional, and very personable. It's nice to deal with honest, good people.

Dan P.
Quick and courteous
Good service, good people.

Melissa M.
Customer focus
I look forward to my appointments and getting my car serviced. Such a change from other service shops. They have my appointments, are prepared when I arrive for my appointment. They call to give me an update and pick up status. They make car service appointments no hassle and easy to do the best for my car, my safety and overall driving or on the road preparedness. The Service team shop is a selling point for the dealership. See you time !

Cathy C.
06/26/2018 Category: Service
Thanks for cleaning my car!

EM
Edward M.
Travelers Rest, SC
hyundai of greer
Took my tuson in to have a defective part replaced. Was greeted at the desk very friendly and went to customer service area. In a short time my car was repaired and I was on my way. The folks there were extremely friendly and efficient. Would recommend them to every one.