4.6

Flat Rock, NC
2019 Hyundai Kona
07/07/2020 Category: Service
MY RECENT SERVICE APPOINTMWNT
I ALWAYS RECEIVE GREAT SERVICE FROMTHE SERVICE DEPARTMENT.

Carrie W.

Gaffney, SC
2019 Hyundai Sonata
07/02/2020 Category: Service
HYUNDAI OF GREER
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HYUNDAI OF GREER FOR YOUR NEW CAR OR CAR SERVICE NEEDS!! THEY ARE AWESOME!! VERY PROFESSIONAL AND SOOO NICE!! THEY WILL GO ABOVE AND BEYOND TO MAKE SURE YOU ARE SATISFIED!!!

Dwana H.
Taylors, SC
2015 Hyundai Tucson
07/01/2020 Category: Service
Was well satisfied with the service and the service team. They were all a pleasure to work with. The service on my Tuson was completed when promised.

2020 Hyundai Venue
Service department!
The service will take care of any issue possible. They stay busy and wait time can be an issue if you arebin a hurry. But dont rush them and they will do their JOB RIGHT!

Rosalind B.
Travelers Rest, SC
2020 Hyundai Tucson
Great fast friendly service
This is the best Hyundai dealership in South Carolina

Boiling Springs, SC
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Going the extra mile
The dealer called me promptly to address my concern and went well beyond what I expected to ensure my satisfaction with their service. I'm very pleased with the outcome and look forward to entrusting them with my service needs in the future.

06/30/2020 Category: Service
Need better documentation of services
My four wheel alignment failed to correct the steering shake at highway speeds. No inspection reports indicated why there was an issue and what misalignment was corrected.
KAMIL B. from Hyundai of Greer responded on 06/30/2020

Thank you for taking the time to provide us feed back. My team and I will be reaching out to you before the end of business day to help resolve your concern.

Regards,

Kamil K Burdzy
Hyundai of Greer

PM
Paula M.
Fresno, CA
06/27/2020 Category: Service
They were kind thanks very much can,t really say
I wasn't there but nice service thanks every one of you

Regginald M.
Landrum, SC
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Took are of my concerns and made sure I had transportation while my car was being repaired

CF
Charlotte F.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/26/2020 Category: Service
My salesperson was amazing
My salesperson was amazing no pressure on me went over everything I may or may not need in car was great best experience ever in buying a car

2020 Hyundai Palisade
06/25/2020 Category: Service
Good experience overall
Good experience with buying our new car. Joyce was very knowledgeable about the brand and helped us find the car we wanted. We’re first time Hyundai owners and we’re loving it!

EP
Eric P.
Boiling Springs, SC
Efficient
Excellent work! Timely and professional.

TH

Excellent customer services.

john b.
Simpsonville, SC
06/22/2020
I no sooner sent my negative review of one of the female employees when I was contacted by the service mgr. Kamil Burdzy. Kamil was extremely nice and very concerned with my review of one of his employees. I had dealt with him before and he is always been respectful and mindful of our needs. This is what one would expect from a professional. I will definitely bring my car in to him anytime I need service. Thank You Kamil for genuine concern and kindness.