4.6

Awesome

Mark B.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
10/22/2020 Category: Service
This is my go to dealership for routine oil changes and maintenance. I appreciate all the hard work they do here.

IS
Ian S.
10/20/2020 Category: Service
Ian Simmons
They offer amazing service, they work very quickly, and they are so polite, respectful, and patient with their customers

Woodruff, SC
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/14/2020 Category: Service
Exceptional Service
Thank you for supporting me through an engine replacement!

Teresa M.
Excellent service.

Lyman, SC
10/08/2020 Category: Service
Excellent customer service.
Johnny provided an outstanding customer service.

Tristan M.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/07/2020 Category: Service
Best customer service around!
I came in because I was getting letters from hyundai of greer, about paying off my car and trading it in. I have been in the market for awhile and had been looking at the Santa fe online. When my daughter and I walked on the lot, we were greeted by Tara and Richard. They were both so friendly and helpful. Richard got exactly was I was looking for, and I kid you not pulled a car around that was exactly what I wanted! We took it for a test drive and I was sold! Tara was amazing with the business and numbers end, Carlos in finance was great at explaining the numbers and warranty options, and Richard did awesome at fulfilling the detailing and fine details of the deal. Smoothest car buying experience I've ever done! I don't want to leave service out because they were also amazing with some minor paint fixes and rim clear coat concerns. Jeff in service was so friendly and helpful! I got a courtesy car and was treated like every customer should be! I have already recommended friends and family to hyundai of greer, and I even stop in to see Tara once in a while! If you ever need a car just stop here!! Thank you everyone for the exceptional customer service!!

AE
Andrew E.
Tryon, NC
2019 Hyundai Tucson
10/07/2020 Category: Service
Andrew Edwards
Great place so helpful and full of so much excitement and very professional couldn’t be happier

Greer, SC
2019 Hyundai Sonata
10/06/2020 Category: Service
Honestly Amazing
I worked with Brandi and she was fantastic! I was so impressed that she came to work on her birthday!

CG
Charles G.
Boiling Springs, SC
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/04/2020 Category: Service
After One Year of Ownership
My Hyundai Santa Fe is an outstanding vehicle. It is beautiful and drives excellently. The Hyundai of Greer dealership has taken care of all our needs and concerns.

BK

AL
Alysha L.
09/30/2020 Category: Service
Everything
The entire staff is great!!! Jeff goes out of Jos way for my family and myself anytime we are there!!! Will make sure the service (back) team takes care of us.

GG
George G.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/29/2020 Category: Service
Friendly and efficient staff
I will recommend Hyundai of Greer to friends and family for a great place to purchase a car and have great service

WR