Overall Rating 4.8571429/5Overall Rating 4.8571429/5Overall Rating 4.8571429/5Overall Rating 4.8571429/5rating 4.8571429
Overall Rating 2.28571/5Overall Rating 2.28571/5rating 2.28571rating 2.28571rating 2.28571

DI
Darcey I.
Lake Ozark, MO
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Always great customer service!
I went in to get my early 15k service and everyone was nice, proficient and all was done in a timely manner. No complaints!!!

Joshua P.
Lohman, MO
2012 Hyundai Accent
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Improper Parts Installation
Went in for a ECS troubleshooting, and wound up having non-Hyundai parts installed improperly to correct an alignment issue, that they didn't fix anyway along with learning they failed to do an alignment on earlier visit when I purchased two new tires resulting in the requirement to replace those tires already . Very disappointed, and repairs took twice as long as they quoted with no calls/texts updating me on the time as things were discovered/added to the repair. They also did not ask me for permission before installing non-OEM parts on my car.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 09/24/2018

Good morning,
    I agree that the communication was poor I discussed  this with your mom and apologized. But the rest of this review I believe is unfair. The car was brought in with no appointment and it wasn't an everyday problem so we had no idea how long it would take to figure out much less fix. I'm confused about the non-OEM part you say we put on without permission since the only thing we put on your car was two tires that your mom did give permission to install. There was no non-OEM part put on your car. I am sorry they did not do an alignment on your car the first time two tires were put on especially if you asked them to do so, but the person you worked with November of 2016 is no longer here. These reviews are very important to us I just want it to be accurate.

Michael D.
Climax Springs, MO
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Efficient Service
Service done quickly and recall also addressed before I even knew it existed. Only ongoing smallbissue is the service team not writing in my service record to show what was done, and the date. The entire staff is so friendly and polite which I appreciate and the fresh popcorn and ice ceeam in the waiting area is a nice bonus.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 09/17/2018

Thank yo so much Michael I will get the writing in your log fixed. Thank you so much for your business.

SP
Shelly P.
Iberia, MO
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
I've never been to a better place in my life.
Didn't have appt did oil change and tire
Rotation out the door in less than 25 minutes!
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you so much for your kind words Shelly and thank you so much for your business.

09/14/2018 Category: Service
Courteous
Professional and will recommend
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you so much for your review and for your business. Please let us know next time if there is anything we can do to earn that fifth star.

Ashland, MO
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Not completing service
They need to ensure services are completed. Left one time after service and they did not secure the oil drain plug. I was left stranded with all the oil on the ground. This last time they rotated tires and now I have a tire sensor not working.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 09/13/2018

Good morning and thank you so much for your review and business. We will see you when you get back in town and get your taken care of.

WL
William L.
09/10/2018 Category: Service
friendly, courteous, knowledgeable
same as above
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 09/10/2018

Hi William thank you so much for this review and for your business.

Dave P.
Hartsburg, MO
2011 Hyundai Genesis
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Replaing lightsbulbs
Good communication from representative. Wish better value for parts / service.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 09/10/2018

Thank you Dave for your review and for your business. I totally understand what you are saying about the value it seems everything goes up in price in our industry and most others we do our best to keep the services ans reasonable as possible. Thanks again

SN
Susan N.
Columbia, MO
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Quick & efficient!
Oil change and tire rotation. Reasonably priced and quickly done. Friendly service. Thank you 😊
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 09/10/2018

Thank you so much susan you are so sweet. This is great to hear thank you so much for your business.

Julie D.
Richland, MO
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Recalls fixed and oil change
Service was fast and great. Didnt cost as much as the place I bought the car from so that was wonderful. I think I will make the drive to get my car service and fixed if any problems arise at this dealership. Thank you!!
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 09/07/2018

Good morning Julie thank you so much for this great review. We appreciate your business.

09/06/2018 Category: Service
The Hyundai staff fixed my car quickly and kept me informed throughout.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 09/06/2018

Good morning thank you so much for this review and thank you for your business.

09/05/2018 Category: Service
Review
The staff is courteous and knowledgeable.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 09/05/2018

Thank you so much this is so great to hear. Thank you for your business.

Lisa M.
Portland, MO
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Service center
Hyundai service center is excellent! The guys are always friendly and helpful and service is always fast.... never a long wait time.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 09/05/2018

Good morning Lisa thank you so much for your kind words and thank you for your business.

09/04/2018 Category: Service
Excellent services in all departments.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 09/04/2018

Hey Isaac I just happened to be on here when this came through. Thank you so much for the review and thank you so much for your business.

09/03/2018 Category: Service
Sdddddd
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 09/04/2018

Good morning, thank you so much for taking your time to do this review it means so much to us. Thank you so much for your business.

Lohman, MO
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/31/2018 Category: Service
15,000 mile service
all went well, enjoyed the waiting room even though my wait time was not very long.
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 08/31/2018

Good morning Mike thank you so much for this review and thank you so much for your business.

TRAVIS M. BACKERS
SERVICE MANAGER
573-474-7400

Wardsville, MO
Friendly Staff
Staff was very respectful and answered all my questions.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 08/30/2018

Good morning thank you so much for your review it means a lot to us. Thank you for your business and let us know if there is anything we can do to earn that fifth star.

Mary H.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
People
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 08/28/2018

Hi Mary thank you so much for your review and thank you so much for your business.

WE
William E.
Gravois Mills, MO
2013 Hyundai Tucson
08/28/2018 Category: Service
They are quick friendly and effecient
They are helpful, and honest. You don't have to argue about warranty work, if it is covered by warranty then they will tell you. They don't try to talk you into services that your car doesn't need.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 08/28/2018

Thank you so much Mr. Easter this is so great to hear from a customer. Thank you so much for your business.

Renee B.
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding service
I had an appointment to get a set of tires put on. I also received in the mail a coupon for a free oil change with the set of tires. Additionally, I received a coupon for a reduced rate on a wheel alignment. When asked when I could get the other two items done, the service writer said they could do it all at the same time.....WOW! I did not expect that. Sure was great news and I had them complete the services right then. Thank you!
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 08/23/2018

You are so welcome Renee thank you so much for this great review. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to earn that fifth star. Thank you for your business.