Overall Rating 4.5555556/5Overall Rating 4.5555556/5Overall Rating 4.5555556/5Overall Rating 4.5555556/5rating 4.5555556
Overall Rating 2.44444/5Overall Rating 2.44444/5rating 2.44444rating 2.44444rating 2.44444

TH
Terry H.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/18/2019 Category: Service
SERVICE
MY SERVICE WAS DONE QUICKLY AND BILL WAS LOWER THAN I EXPECTED. FRIENDLY AGENTS.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 01/18/2019

Thank you so much for sharing this Terry and thank you so much for your business.

RL
Robert L.
2014 Hyundai Azera
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Reduced their maintenance cost to what’s competitive
N/A
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 01/18/2019

Good morning Robert thank you so much for taking your time to do this review and for your business it means so much to us.

Larry B.
Russellville, MO
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Service Review
Just that service time was extremely long
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 01/16/2019

Hi Larry I completely agree. There are times we get backed up for one reason or another but my guys need to relay that to you the customer so at least you know what to expect. I will get with my guys and make sure this don't happen again. Thank you for your business.

MK
Mary K.
Holts Summit, MO
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Staff very friendly
Staff is very informative with the services needed in my car
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 01/14/2019

Good morning and thank you so much Mary for your review and for your business.

HR
Heather R.
2013 Hyundai Accent
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Fast response & resolution for previous review!
After I submitted my last review, Travis M B. at Hyundai of Jefferson City responded very quickly and offered me a refund for the portion of the service I had not prepared for. I did not expect such a fast response, however, I really appreciate it! They are the only Hyundai dealership in town so I would not have wanted to take my business elsewhere! I will be back by this week. Thank you Travis!

01/09/2019 Category: Service
Better communication is necessary! Felt taken advantage of...
Better communication is necessary! Felt taken advantage of...

I have been a customer with Hyundai of Jefferson City for several years and have not had any major issues, until January 7, 2019. I received a service that I had not signed up for but was told I did. When I found my confirmation email I had ONLY made an appointment for an oil change, however, I received a tire rotation for an additional $20 without my knowledge. I had only budgeted for an oil change but ended up paying about $60 for the additional service. This was very upsetting because I thought that I had only signed up for one service but could not prove it at the time. I wondered why I had to wait 2 hours and ultimately had to extend my lunch hour. In a way, I feel like I was taken advantage of and wish I would've taken the time to investigate and/or talk to a manager.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 01/09/2019

Hi Heather I'm not sure what happened but I never ever want a customer to feel this way. I have know doubt that you at least thought is was only an oil change and I would be glad to refund you the $20.00 I do not want to loose any customer over something like this. I am so sorry that my adviser didn't just do the same that day I will be having a talk with him today. Please feel free to come by anytime and I will get you reimbursed.

Jeffrey L.
Ashland, MO
01/08/2019 Category: Service
I have bought several cars here. Always get great, fast service.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 01/08/2019

Thank you so much Mr. Legg for your kind words and continued trust in us. Thank you for your business.

2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Routine Maintenance
The routine maintenance was performed as expected.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 01/04/2019

This is great to hear thank you so much for your review and for your business.

CL
Carol L.
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Service on 2011 sonata
Excellent professional and timely service.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 01/03/2019

Good morning Carol thank you so much for doing this review it's always a pleasure when your here.

Laurie B.
Holts Summit, MO
01/01/2019 Category: Service
Done in a timely manner
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 01/02/2019

Good morning Laurie thank you for taking your time to do this review and thank you so much for your business.

CJ
Crystal J.
12/31/2018 Category: Service
Quick Service
Service is always quick and done right!!!!
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 12/31/2018

Thank you so much Crystal this means so much to us. Thank you for your continued business.

BD
Barb D.
Barnett, MO
2013 Hyundai Azera
12/29/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and knowledgeable
Derek is always so friendly and treats me special. I am never led to believe I don't know what I am talking about. That means the world to me. And he always keeps me informed.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 12/31/2018

Good morning Barb thank you so much for your review and for your kind words. It is our pleasure to serve you. Thank you for your business.

Joan P.
12/27/2018 Category: Service
Bluelink
Everyone is alway very helpful. The only problem I have complaints with is when I call or email bluelink. They need more training. For some reason you can tell them what type of car you have, but the still are not sure and have no wat of checking their web-site to find your name. On the bluelink web-site it said that you can all your Apple Watch to Bluetooth, but my watch won’t pair, but has the same pair number. They don’t know how to help me.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 12/28/2018

Good morning Joan,

Thank you so much for your review and for your business. I agree with you we get the same thing from bluelink hopefully they can get some better training. Thanks again

Centertown, MO
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/26/2018 Category: Service
recommend service and dealer
Service As good as I always expect - & receive from Hyundai
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 12/26/2018

Thank you so much for taking your time to do this review and for your business.

Colleen B.
Eugene, MO
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/24/2018 Category: Service
Clean, happy and convient.
Friendly, happy people that care and always get me in for service when I need it and very clean!
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 12/26/2018

Hey thanks Colleen you are too sweet. Thank you for the review and for your business.

SP
Shelly P.
Iberia, MO
going back to Joe machens
A sorry that's it car runs like crap and gas
Mileage down 20mpg.

They we're my favorite
Pay attention to your sticker
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 12/26/2018

Good morning Shelly thank you for your comments. I'm not sure what happened with your sticker obviously somebody messed up I am truly sorry about that. We now have a machine that prints out the stickers so hopefully it will correct any mistakes. Thank you for your business.

SN
Susan N.
Columbia, MO
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Good efficient service
Oil change was quickly done while I waited. Thank you!
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 12/21/2018

Thank you Susan it is our pleasure thank you so much for your review.

Jarad A.
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Acceptable
The service was acceptable.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 12/21/2018

Good morning Jarad thank you for taking your time to do this review and thank you so much for your business. I know the parking here is bad I wish we could change it some how. You can always just pull right in the service drive so you don't have to find a spot on the lot. Thanks again

Climax Springs, MO
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Comfy Waiting Room & Thirough Maintence
Service crew and all staff treat you like friends. No complaint except staff only enters maintenance done in ligs when asked. I like to keep records besides my paperwork which I file at home. If I travel and need anything it enables me to kniw what I have compketed in the past for my autovv
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 12/20/2018

Good morning,
   Thank you so much for taking your time to do this review and for your business. Sorry about the log we just never know who wants us to right in it and we don't want to go through peaples glove boxes. I think it's great that you keep such good records.

Thomas M.
12/17/2018 Category: Service
62,000 service
Great service and attention to detail, reviewed what needed to be done and what should be done in the future
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 12/18/2018

Good moring Thomas thank you so much for your kind words and great review. It's always a pleasure when your here.

TC
Thom C.
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Fast repair
Went to the dealer for recall service. It was lightening fast. Save for a minor issue the visit would have been perfect.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you so much Thom I am truly sorry the tech. for got to hook that up for you. Thank you for your business.