DK
06/11/2021 Category: Service
Review
Done
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 06/11/2021

Hi Dennis thank so much for your business. These survey's are very important to us so thak you for taking your time to re-score it really means a lot to Mike. Have a great weekend!!

LG
Louis G.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/20/2021 Category: Service
Honestly
They don’t try to sell you services you don’t need. There service is great for the price,better than the independents. Service writers very polite and professional.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 05/20/2021

Hey Louis I don't know how you got in and out of here without me knowing it's always the highlight of my day when you show up. Thanks agian for another great review and for your continued business we really do appreciate you.

05/18/2021 Category: Service
Friendly staff
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 05/18/2021

Hi thank you so much for taking time out of your day to do this suvey it means so much to us. Thank you for your business and have a great day!!!

LH
Lois H.
Potosi, MO
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/06/2021 Category: Service
Best Dealership
This is the second Hyundai I’ve purchased from them, it’s where I’ll buy my next one too!
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 05/07/2021

Good morning Lois thank you so much for taking your time to do this survey it means the world to us. I am so glad we where able to get you back on the road. Have a great weekend!!!

Jenny D.
Saint James, MO
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
05/06/2021 Category: Service
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 05/07/2021

Good moring Jenny thank you so much this survey means so much to us. Thank you for taking your time to do it and for your business. Have a great weekend!!!

TP
Thomas P.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/22/2021 Category: Service
Mike was exceptionally good with setting up service appointment and processing upon arrival.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 04/23/2021

Good moring Thomas this is the kind of thing I love to hear thank you so much for taking your time to share and for your business.

RA
Roseland A.
Columbia, MO
2019 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/17/2021 Category: Service
Car services
I have always had great experiences taking my car to Hy Hyundai.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 04/20/2021

Good moring Roseland this makes me smile. Thank you so much for your kind words and for your continued trust in my team is means so much. Have a great day!!!

Crocker, MO
03/02/2021 Category: Service
The service department was awesome. They had my car fixed very quickly
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 03/02/2021

This is so great to hear it made me smile. Thank you so much for taking your time to do this survey it means so much to my team and thank you for your business.

WD
William D.
Freeburg, MO
2020 Hyundai Palisade
03/01/2021 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Always nice and friendly. Timely service
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 03/02/2021

Hi Mr. Debo thank you so much for taking your time to do this review and your kind words it means so much to us. Have a great evening!!

02/16/2021 Category: Service
Very friendly staff

02/16/2021 Category: Service
Always fast and very trustworthy. I will always use Hyundai for my vehicle needs.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 02/16/2021

Good afternoon I am wondering since the rest of your survey was all good if you meant to really give us a three star review. If not would you be able to rescore us with a five if we earned it. Thank you for your buisness.

Lake Ozark, MO
2014 Hyundai Genesis
02/11/2021 Category: Service
Well done and no surprises
Friendly, knowledgeable staff. Kept me appraised of status throughout my stay.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 02/12/2021

Good afternoon and thank you so much for your kind words and taking your time to do this survey it means so much to us. Thank you for your business and have a great weekend!!

Holts Summit, MO
2011 Hyundai Elantra
02/11/2021 Category: Service
Timely service under tyring conditions
Although there were customers there in the morning because of winter road conditions, many people showed up expectantly around noon. When I got there at 1 pm, I saw the entry bays were filled, but an advisor came out to check me in. I waited inside and within an hour they had replaced a tire pressure monitor and had my car ready to go.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 02/11/2021

This is so great to hear it makes me smile to know that my team is doing a great job. Thank you so much for taking your time to do this survey and for your business.

KP
Katherine P.
Fulton, MO
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/09/2021 Category: Service
Travis the service manager is the best
Much better place than in Columbia Mo
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 02/09/2021

Once again you make me smile I was glad to see you the other day. Thank you so much and have a great day!!

Versailles, MO
2012 Hyundai Elantra
02/09/2021 Category: Service
Great job
Went out of their way to see if any coupons were available. Were done in short time.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 02/09/2021

Good moring this 5 star review means the world to us thank you so much for taking your time to do it and for your business. Have a great day!!

Deborah L.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/03/2021 Category: Service
Customer Service and Quality of work.
All around wonderful customer service. Just bought a Tucson and granddaughter has my Santa Fe.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 02/03/2021

Deborah your to sweet!! Thank you so much for sticking with me and the Hyundai brand for all these years. I hope your new one treats you just as good as the old. Thanks you so much!!