Overall Rating 4.5833333/5Overall Rating 4.5833333/5Overall Rating 4.5833333/5Overall Rating 4.5833333/5rating 4.5833333
Overall Rating 2.41667/5Overall Rating 2.41667/5rating 2.41667rating 2.41667rating 2.41667

TT
Tapella T.
Village Of Four Seasons, MO
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Service Writer on top of things
Excellent response to any situation you present to them. Service Writer Brian Schneider candidly explains in understandable terms what needs to be done, and then sees that the tech executes those work orders to Brian's and the customer's satisfaction.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 11/11/2019

This is great to hear thank you so much for doing this survey it means so much to us and thank you for your business.

2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service that matters
N/a
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 11/11/2019

Good morning thank you so much for taking your time to do this survey and for your business. They mean so much to us.

Deborah D.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
Repair on my Santa Fe.
I am pleased with my service at Hyundai. Derek was very professional and saw that my car was taken care of. Very good customer service.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 11/11/2019

Hey Deborah it's always a pleasure to see you. Thank you so much for this survey and for your continued business.

Jerry S.
Fantastic experience
Fast, friendly service from the service department.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 11/08/2019

Hi Jerry thank you so much this means so much to my team and I thank you so much for your business.

AH
Angela H.
Oil change and inspection
Courteous and professional. Answered all of my questions and offered helpful suggestions. The staff were not pushy about additional services, but gave options.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 11/08/2019

Hi Angela this is so great to hear, thank you so much for doing this survey and for your business it means so much to my team and I.

CL
Connie L.
California, MO
11/02/2019 Category: Service
Service Reminders/ Exceptional Service
As always Hyundai of Jefferson City didn't disappoint. I had my 30,000 mile service appointment. I love that they send me reminders when service is needed. This is very helpful to ensure that my Sonata is in top top shape. Thanks to the whole Jeff City staff. Keep up the good work!!
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 11/04/2019

Connie you always make me smile thank so much for your survey and for your continued trust in my team.

JQ
John Q.
Nickerson, NE
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Service on our 2017 Santa Fe
Could not be more satisfied with the service at this dealership. Thanks to the whole team! Job well done, again.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 11/04/2019

Hi Mr. Quigley it's always a pleasure. Thank you so much for your survey and for your business it means so much to us.

Judy B.
2008 Hyundai Tiburon
10/30/2019 Category: Service
As always great service. Had to wait until they finished with another customer but not for too long
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 10/30/2019

Thank you so much Judy this means so much to us, thank you for your continued trust in us.

TN
Tiffany N.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Friendly and fast
I have always had the best experience at Hyundai and have bought more than one car there and will continue to do so! They have been the best in regards to sales and service! Keith Hilliard in sales and Derek in service have always taken good care of me and I couldn’t ask for anyone better!
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 10/29/2019

This is so great to hear Tiffany thank you so much for doing this survey I love hearing that my team is doing a great job. Thank you so much for your continued business.

Montgomery City, MO
Typical oil change
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 10/28/2019

Hi and thank you for your surevey it means so much to us. I wish Mike would have known that you wanted your car washed and we would have been glad to take it and have it done. We don't have room in our shop to wash cars but we will take them to Honda and have them washed at the customers request. Hopefully next time we can earn that fifth star. Thanks again.

Excellent customer service!
Very professional and courteous service staff! The waiting area is clean and includes some nice amenities which makes the wait pleasant. I was a little surprised they didn't vacumme my car, but didn't ask if that was part of the services. I will definitely be back!
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 10/28/2019

Good morning this is so great to hear thank you so much for taking your time to do this survey it means so much to us. In the future if you have extra time just let us know that you would like a car wash and we will take it to get it washed, we just don't have the room in this building to do it here. Thanks again.

10/21/2019 Category: Service
Serviced vehicle in a timely manner
Scheduled an appointment for an oil change and tire rotation. The staff was friendly and efficient. They got to work o the vehicle on schedule and I was in and out of the dealership in a reasonable amount of time.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 10/22/2019

This is so great to hear thank you so much for taking your time to do this survey it means so much to us as does hearing that my team is doing a great job. Thank you for your business.

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Routine maintenance
Derek was very helpful! The waiting area is very clean.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 10/21/2019

Thank you so much this survey means so much to us. I will make sure Derek knows he did a great job.

David R.
Camdenton, MO
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
Knowledgeable Service Reps listen, understand, explain any issue. Helpful when other vehicle feature/operation questions are asked. Clean facility and nice waiting area.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 10/18/2019

Good morning David thank you so much for this great survey it means so much to us. Thank you so much for your business.

Holts Summit, MO
2011 Hyundai Elantra
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Battery warranty
Hyundai installed a new battery, but when I tried to start the car it would not work and the hood latch would not open. They IMMEDIATELY determined that the battery was defective and replaced it under the warranty since I had just paid for the first new battery. They also fixed the hood latch issue without charge. Everything has been working fine since then.
When I paid for the first new battery, the service adviser advised me of the warranty terms because they were not stated in print on the paperwork I received. My only criticism is that the dealer should give the service advisor a WRITTEN statement of the warranty to provide to the customer. If there is a problem with the battery months or years later, the customer is probably not going to recall the warranty terms.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 10/17/2019

Thank you so much for your review and for your insight. I think it's a great idea that the customer gets there warranty on paper and will get started on making that happen right away. Thank you so much your ideas mean so much to us we are always trying to better ourselfs.

Versailles, MO
2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/16/2019 Category: Service
Warranty
Glad to get my engine replace while it was still in Warranty
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 10/16/2019

Good morning and thank you so much for doing this survey. We strive for five stars please let us know if there is anything we can do better next time to earn that fifth star. Thank you for your business.

EL
Elliot L.
Lake Ozark, MO
2014 Hyundai Genesis
10/15/2019 Category: Service
1st visit since RELO
Initial visit for wheel replacement (NE pot hole damage), correct parts ordered and replaced, main belt replaced, oil change. All taken care of in timely manner while I waited. Was made to feel right at home.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 10/15/2019

Hi Elliot thank you so much for your kind words and for doing this survey it means so much to us. We look forward to being your go to service department. Thanks for your business.

LE
La Donna E.
Lohman, MO
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/14/2019 Category: Service
The team is working hard to solve my transmission problem. Travis was great to say if the problem comes back, come by and take him personally for a ride so he can get to the bottom of this. One week out and no sign of trouble.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 10/14/2019

This is great to hear La Donna and I mean it as soon as it starts doing it come by. Thank you so much for your kind words and doing this survey it means so much to us.

Montgomery City, MO
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Quick and friendly service
Jefferson Ciry was recommended to me by a friend and I wasn’t disappointed!
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 10/12/2019

Thank you so much this means so much to us. Thank you for your business.

SJ
Sandra J.
Stover, MO
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff
You always walk in and get greeted with a friendly smile. It also is very helpful that you can drop your car off and get a courtesy ride to and from work.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 10/04/2019

Sandra you are so kind thank you so much for doing this survey and for your continued business it means so much to us.