Hyundai of Jefferson City

11/28/2020 Category: Service
Fast
Greta
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 11/30/2020

Good moring Carley thank you so much for taking your time to do this review it means so much to us as does your business. Have a great day!!

2006 Hyundai Sonata
11/14/2020 Category: Service
I don't know why it scored a 4, it should have been a 5 star. Words can't express my thankfulness and the way I was treated in resolving the issues with my vehicle. As I said before, I highly recommend Jefferson City Hyundai, Nissan and Honda even if you did not purchase your vehicle from them. They will go miles and miles to get it right.

Excellent service.
Will go to all length to find the problem and repair your vehicle while providing a vehicle to use until the issues is resolved. Even if you did not purchase your car from Jefferson City Hyundai, Nissan or Honda, they will take care of your vehicle, guaranteed!
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 11/16/2020

Good morning Joyce thank you so much for your kind words and I am so happy that we where finally able to repair your vehicle fully. Please if you can rescore this survey with a 5 star normally 4 is good but to Hyundai it's not, I will send you a rescore.

BC
Bobby C.
California, MO
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Excellent service facility
Clean, prompt and extremely courteous
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 11/16/2020

Good morning Bobby thank you so much for taking your time to do this survey it means so much to us. Thank you for your business.

Nickerson, NE
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/12/2020 Category: Service
Missouri’s best Hyundai dealership
Just a fine crew to help out.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 11/12/2020

Thank you so much for taking your time out to do this survey it means so much to us. Thank you for your business.

Michael D.
Camdenton, MO
2020 Hyundai Palisade
11/01/2020 Category: Service
Jefferson city Hyundai
Professional ,courteous , excellent service
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 11/02/2020

Thank you so much Michael this means so much to us. Thank you for your continued trust in us and have a great day!!

FS
Frances S.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/30/2020 Category: Service
Love my Hyundai
I bought my car here and have received excellent service every time I take my car to be serviced.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 10/31/2020

Good morining Frances this is so great to hear thank you so much for your continued trust in us. Thank you so much for taking your time to do this survey it means so much to us. Have a great weekend!!

Deborah D.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/28/2020 Category: Service
Customer Service and Quality of work.
Very happy with Service Dept! I base my decision on car purchases on the service department. So I will be back.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 10/28/2020

Deborah your so awesome we love it when your here. Thank you so much for taking your time to do this survey it means so much to us. Have a great day!!

BL
Brittany L.
Auxvasse, MO
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
10/27/2020 Category: Service
Customer service
These guys are truly amazing! They have went above and beyond to help me with the issues with my car. They also helped me with the insurance that was paying for my repairs! I will definitely be going back for anything I need done with my car!
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 10/27/2020

Wow Brittany this is so great to hear I am so happy that my team is doing  a great job. Thank you so much for taking your time to do this survey it means so much to your adviser and our whole team. Have a great evening.

10/23/2020 Category: Service
Awesome and courteous service
Very friendly and easy to work with
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 10/24/2020

Wow!! thank you so much this means a lot. Thank you for doing this survey and for your business.

Lawrence B.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
10/23/2020 Category: Service
Good service at a reasonable cost.
With the change oil coupon, it was worth it to go to the dealer. They would also look at other maintenance aspects.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 10/23/2020

Thank you so much Mr. Burkhardt these survey's mean so much to us thank you for taking your time to do it and thank you for your business.

10/14/2020
Rescoring initial review from 10/9/20
Since finding out the stars in this survey is rating your service adviser so, I decided to change my scoring. As I mentioned in my initial post, the service advisor (employee) are great to work with. I am not so sure about the mechanics because the problem has not gone away. I will schedule an appointment to see if there is something that was missed or something else going on.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 10/15/2020

Thank you so much Joyce this means so much to Derek we always want your honesty but yes the stars are for the adviser you just made his day. Please just let us know when and and I will personally work with the tech on your car to get it repaired. Thank you sooo much!!

NK
Nicholas K.
Holts Summit, MO
2019 Hyundai Accent
10/11/2020 Category: Service
Great value
Great value, nice people.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 10/12/2020

HI Nicholas I'm am so glad you feel this way about us it means so much to my team. Thank you for your business.

TP
Thomas P.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/11/2020 Category: Service
Talented and efficient
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 10/12/2020

Thomas those words and stars mean so much to my team thank you so much for sharing and for your business.

2006 Hyundai Sonata
10/09/2020 Category: Service
Dedicated Service
I purchased my car from Joe Machens and it was a very bad experience; but have been taking my car to Hyundai of Jefferson City for many years. The last couple of years the brake issue on my car did not resolve as anticipated with the amount or money paid for each service call and parts. Last month I took my car in for what we thought would complete the repair. It did not. Hyundai picked up my car on Thursday, provided me with a car for use until they took apart both front and rear brakes torr to determine what the issue was The labor cost was astronomical not to mention the cost of parts. I received a call on Friday telling me the car was ready as well as the labor and parts costs. It was at that time that I was told that management would cover the labor cost if I would pay the parts costs AND if I was not comfortable, Hyundai of Jefferson City would cover the entire cost. MY CAR RUNS LIKE NEW, BRAKES STOP ON A DIME, NO PULLING TO ANY ONE SIDE. I AM IMPRESSED AT THE LENGTH THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT AND DEALERSHIP WENT TO TO REPAIR MY CAR. NOT ONLY WOULD I RECOMMEND THEM TO A FRIEND, BUT I WOULD TELL ANYONE WHO WANTS TO PURCHASE A VEHICLE TO GO TO HYUNDAI, NISSAN OR HONDA OF jEFFERSON CITY. The service is great even if you did not purchase your vehicle there shows that the dealership truly cares about the customer, whether you purchased from them or not. Think what it may be like if they sold you the vehicle!!!

10/09/2020 Category: Service
Employees
Employees are great to work with. Not sure the mechanics of all problems can be diagnosed or resolved.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 10/12/2020

Good morning Joyce thank you so much for your feedback. The stars in this survey is rating your service adviser so if he did a good job please re score him the best you can. That being said it sounds like we have some more work to do in fixing your vehicle and I am sorry for that. Please get with Derek or me with a day that would work for you best to get this taken care of your happiness is our goal.

Versailles, MO
2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/04/2020 Category: Service
Get the job done
You call they give you appointment, and they get the job done.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 10/05/2020

Good morning thank you so much for taking your time to do this review it means so much to my team. Thank you for your business and have a great day.