Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

Crocker, MO
03/02/2021 Category: Service
The service department was awesome. They had my car fixed very quickly
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 03/02/2021

This is so great to hear it made me smile. Thank you so much for taking your time to do this survey it means so much to my team and thank you for your business.

WD
William D.
Freeburg, MO
2020 Hyundai Palisade
03/01/2021 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Always nice and friendly. Timely service
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 03/02/2021

Hi Mr. Debo thank you so much for taking your time to do this review and your kind words it means so much to us. Have a great evening!!

02/16/2021 Category: Service
Very friendly staff

02/16/2021 Category: Service
Always fast and very trustworthy. I will always use Hyundai for my vehicle needs.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 02/16/2021

Good afternoon I am wondering since the rest of your survey was all good if you meant to really give us a three star review. If not would you be able to rescore us with a five if we earned it. Thank you for your buisness.

Lake Ozark, MO
2014 Hyundai Genesis
02/11/2021 Category: Service
Well done and no surprises
Friendly, knowledgeable staff. Kept me appraised of status throughout my stay.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 02/12/2021

Good afternoon and thank you so much for your kind words and taking your time to do this survey it means so much to us. Thank you for your business and have a great weekend!!

Holts Summit, MO
2011 Hyundai Elantra
02/11/2021 Category: Service
Timely service under tyring conditions
Although there were customers there in the morning because of winter road conditions, many people showed up expectantly around noon. When I got there at 1 pm, I saw the entry bays were filled, but an advisor came out to check me in. I waited inside and within an hour they had replaced a tire pressure monitor and had my car ready to go.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 02/11/2021

This is so great to hear it makes me smile to know that my team is doing a great job. Thank you so much for taking your time to do this survey and for your business.

KP
Katherine P.
Fulton, MO
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/09/2021 Category: Service
Travis the service manager is the best
Much better place than in Columbia Mo
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 02/09/2021

Once again you make me smile I was glad to see you the other day. Thank you so much and have a great day!!

Versailles, MO
2012 Hyundai Elantra
02/09/2021 Category: Service
Great job
Went out of their way to see if any coupons were available. Were done in short time.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 02/09/2021

Good moring this 5 star review means the world to us thank you so much for taking your time to do it and for your business. Have a great day!!

Deborah L.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/03/2021 Category: Service
Customer Service and Quality of work.
All around wonderful customer service. Just bought a Tucson and granddaughter has my Santa Fe.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 02/03/2021

Deborah your to sweet!! Thank you so much for sticking with me and the Hyundai brand for all these years. I hope your new one treats you just as good as the old. Thanks you so much!!

Mary W.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/04/2021 Category: Service

02/02/2021 Category: Service
I had no problems with my recent service. Smiling faces offering quick, easy and professional service.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 02/04/2021

Hi Mary thank you so much for taking your time to do this survey it means so much to us. I know that nobody is perfect and if there is  a reason that you couldn't give us a five star we understand but Hyundai expects us to be perfect so if you can give us a 5 star please rescore us and if you can't please let me know what we can do better next time to earn that fifth star. Thank you so much for your business and have a great evening.

CL
Connie L.
California, MO
01/19/2021 Category: Service
Maintenance Schedule
I love that I get an email when the maintenance is due on my vehicle. I can actually book my appointment from the email. So easy to do. They send a confirmation email and also a reminder of your appointment.
It doesn’t hurt that the staff is AWESOME!!!
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 01/20/2021

Good morning Connie thank you so much for your kind words it means so much to us. Thank you for your business and have a great day!!

Mary G.
Camdenton, MO
01/12/2021 Category: Service
Got my battery replaced quickly. Will definitely take my Elantra back to Hyundai of Jefferson City if I have any problems. Hopefully I won’t!

01/12/2021 Category: Service
Battery replacement
We were there to have my battery checked because it had gone dead twice in 4 days. My Elantra was checked to make sure the battery was the problem. Battery was replaced quickly & we were on our way.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 01/12/2021

Hi Mary I heard you talked with Mike thank you for giving us a chance to send you a new servey and thank you for your business.

Lori S.
12/21/2020 Category: Service
Always above the rest
As usual my expectations were met! Always walk away knowing my needs have been met!
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 12/22/2020

This is so great to hear Lori thank you so much for taking your time to share this, and thank you for your business.

12/16/2020 Category: Service
I always get my vehicle serviced at Hyundai they’re great people and do a great job
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 12/17/2020

Good morning thank you so much for taking your time to do this survey it means so much to us. Have a great day.

Carley H.
11/28/2020 Category: Service
Fast
Greta
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 11/30/2020

Good moring Carley thank you so much for taking your time to do this review it means so much to us as does your business. Have a great day!!

Joyce C.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
11/16/2020 Category: Service
I don't know why it scored a 4, it should have been a 5 star. Words can't express my thankfulness and the way I was treated in resolving the issues with my vehicle. As I said before, I highly recommend Jefferson City Hyundai, Nissan and Honda even if you did not purchase your vehicle from them. They will go miles and miles to get it right.

11/14/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service.
Will go to all length to find the problem and repair your vehicle while providing a vehicle to use until the issues is resolved. Even if you did not purchase your car from Jefferson City Hyundai, Nissan or Honda, they will take care of your vehicle, guaranteed!
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 11/16/2020

Good morning Joyce thank you so much for your kind words and I am so happy that we where finally able to repair your vehicle fully. Please if you can rescore this survey with a 5 star normally 4 is good but to Hyundai it's not, I will send you a rescore.