Susan H.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
02/19/2020 Category: Service
Great service dept.
The service technicians are knowledgeable and alwaysvreadybto answer my questions.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 02/19/2020

Good morning Susan you are so kind. Thank you so much for doing this survey and for your business.

LD
Leslie D.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/17/2020 Category: Service
Always have a good experience
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 02/17/2020

Hi Leslie you are so kind, thank you so much for this and for your continued trust in our team.

02/15/2020 Category: Service
Very through and efficient....they checked my battery and it was low..had that replaced..very grateful for the check and recommendation.. nothing worse than hearing the “click “ of a dead battery!!! Everyone there is very friendly & helpful.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 02/17/2020

This is so great to hear thank you so much for your review and for your business it means so much to us.

Westphalia, MO
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Good customer service
Good customer service
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 02/13/2020

Thank you so much for taiking your time to do this survey and for your business it means so much to us.

Joan P.
02/11/2020 Category: Service
I have to problem with Mike!
The noise with the tires started at 15,000 miles way before I hit a curb in the parking garage. That has nothing to do with the cupping.

02/11/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai in Jefferson City
I’m not impressed with the Jefferson City mechanic. I think they do a sloppy job. My sister is planning on purchasing a car and does not want to purchase a Hyundai.

Good morning Joan,

Let me start by telling you that I am truly sorry for the mistakes we have made like the tire pressure and leaving the engine cover bolts loose. I do remember the dash issue because I went to bat for you with Hyundai, unfortunately I can only do under warranty what is laid out is there policy. I get where you are coming from with the engine noise just please know that we have a tool that tests the noise level of the engine while it's running in the shop and way more accurate than us trying to listen while driving the vehicle. I know you feel like the tires shouldn't be cupped because you stay on your rotating schedule but the last time you where in we noticed that there was a cut on the right front tire witch indicates contact with a curb or some sort of obstruction that would knock out your align. we recommended an align. then because we noticed the tires cupping at that time and we do still recommed the align. but Mike is right that will not get rid of your tire noise, the only way to do that is to replace the tires. The star part of these surveys are a reflection on the adviser that you worked with. Please if you belive Mike deserves more than a one star consider re scoring him. Again I am truly sorry for the mistakes and promise we will work very hard in the future to correct them and hopefully we can rebuild your trust.

TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 02/12/2020

Thank you for the rescore Joan this will help Mike out so much. In the future Mike and I will work extra hard to make sure your visits are perfect your business means so much to us.

TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 02/12/2020

Thank you so much Joan for re scoring this for Mike it means a lot to him. In the future Mike and I will work hard to make sure all your visits are perfect.

LW
Loyal W.
Barnett, MO
02/05/2020 Category: Service
This part is a pain in the ass
Stop asking are you my not like what you get!
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 02/06/2020

Good morning Loyal thank you so much for taking your time to do this survey. I agree with your comment the stars is the only thing that matter's as far as our grade so you don't have to mess with the comments at all. Thank you for your trust in us.

TK
Tara K.
Holts Summit, MO
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Routine Oil Change
They performed a routine oil change and checked the alignment for me. They let me know of a couple things they recommended doing soon but did not push the services on me at all.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 02/06/2020

Good morning Tara thank you so much for taking your time to do this survey and and for your continued trust in us, it means so much.

Roger C.
Columbia, MO
02/03/2020 Category: Service
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 02/03/2020

Hi Roger thank you so much for doing this review for us and for your business it means so much to us.

Camdenton, MO
2019 Hyundai Sonata
01/26/2020 Category: Service
Dependable
They always get us in and out of the dealership in a timely manner. We are happy with the service that the do on our car. It is a friendly and dependable dealership.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 01/27/2020

This is so nice to hear about my team. Thank you so much for taking your time to do this survey and for your business it means so much to us.

HF
Harold F.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
01/24/2020 Category: Service
Professional Service
I had an oil change and tire rotation at this service appointment. Everything was done as requested and timely. The price could have been less based on other competitors price for the same service.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 01/24/2020

Thank you Harold it's always a pleasure when you are here thank you for your continued trust in my team. I am sorry about the price we do use factory parts so it may be a little higher for better quality but we research it and check our competitors very frequently so we should be right in line. Thank you so much for choosing us.

Lees Summit, MO
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/23/2020 Category: Service
took care of my steering needs in one day
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 01/23/2020

Thank you so much for taking your time to do this survey these mean so much to us. Please let us know if there is anything we can improve on to earn that fifth star next time. Thank you for your business.

AN
Ahmad N.
Osage Beach, MO
2020 Hyundai Palisade
01/21/2020 Category: Service
Place is great and friendly
place is very good
they work on my Palisade but the wind noise did not go away, this is manufacturing defect and I do not know what to do about it.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 01/21/2020

Hi Ahmad thank you so much for this survey and knowing the difference between my team and the issue with the Palisade. I will get with my DPSM tomorrow and see if there are any other shop's in the district that are having this issue with the Palisade and try to find a remedy. Thank you for your trust in us.

01/21/2020 Category: Service
Excellent customer service!
Excellent customer service and nice wating room!
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 01/21/2020

Thank you so much for your kind words and survey it means so much to us. Thank you for your business.

Donald M.
Centralia, MO
01/20/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai service appt.
Very courteous, quick service.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 01/21/2020

Good morning Donald thank you so much for your great survey and for your business it means so much to us.

SP
Shawna P.
California, MO
2013 Hyundai Tucson
01/12/2020 Category: Service
Awesome Service
Every time I have went it has been nothing but professional and fast service! These people are awesome!
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 01/13/2020

Good morning Shawna thank you so much for such kind words it is so good to hear. Thank you for your business.