Overall Rating 4.5454536/5Overall Rating 4.5454536/5Overall Rating 4.5454536/5Overall Rating 4.5454536/5rating 4.5454536
Overall Rating 2.36364/5Overall Rating 2.36364/5rating 2.36364rating 2.36364rating 2.36364

NH
Nathan H.
06/26/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change and Tire Rotation 5*s.
Mike, Derek and Travis are wonderful. They've been great to work with over the years when servicing my 2018 Hyundai Sonata. This is my 4th Sonata, the service department rocks. Thanks for all the great communication and customer service.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 06/26/2019

Thank you Nathan you rock as well, thank you for your continued business and trust in Hyundai of Jefferson city.

06/25/2019 Category: Service
Great job
Friendly as always and very helpful
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 06/26/2019

Good morning and thank you so much this is great to hear. Thank you for your business.

Jacob C.
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Great
Timely servixe
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 06/25/2019

Thank you so much Jacob this means so much to my team and I thank you for your business.

Thomas M.
06/24/2019 Category: Service
7500 mile service
Great job by your service Rep Michael Himmel, friendly, courteous and professional. Reviewed the cars needed services with me and then came looking for me when the car was ready (I was out shopping the used car lot)
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 06/25/2019

Great to hear Thomas this makes me smile to know my team is doing a great job. Thank you so much for this survey and for your business they both mean so much to us.

Courteous and Professional
Great Customer Service
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 06/24/2019

Good morning and thank you so much for your review and for your business it means so much to us.

06/23/2019 Category: Service
Had an appointment, too long for oil change to be completed
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 06/24/2019

Good morning and thank you for the feedback. I can't be 100% sure what happened here but my guess is you dropped your car off instead of waiting on it and my adviser failed to ask what time you needed your car back. I am truly sorry your right it only takes us an hour or less to do an oil change I will make sure that my guys are communicating better so this does not happen again. Thank you for your feedback.

Donna W.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
06/23/2019 Category: Service
The service that I receive is always top notch very efficient as well
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 06/24/2019

Good morning Donna thank you so much for your survey and for your continued business.

Eldon, MO
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/22/2019 Category: Service
Staff are very courteous.

Good morning,
 Thank you so much for your feedback it means so much to us. And thank you for your business.

FS
Frances S.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/22/2019 Category: Service
Great service.
When I made the appointment, I talked to Derek and he helped me determine the service I needed at 60,000 miles and told me the approximate cost. He also assisted me at the appointment. I chose to wait for my car and he told me about how long the wait would be. He was courteous and polite.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 06/24/2019

Good morning Frances this is so great to hear. Thank you so much for your survey and for your business.

Rose B.
Saint Elizabeth, MO
2010 Hyundai Tucson
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Staff was very friendly and helpful
Derek is very good at his job. He listened to what I needed and organized the service very well. I really appreciated that he treated me with respect and not like a dumb broad like you get at most dealerships.

The courtesy shuttle driver was very prompt and courteous. ( He drives like a New Yorker though.)
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you so much for your feedback and for your business Rose. Please let us know if there is anyway we can earn that fifth star next time.

Dave H.
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Easy to get appointment and service was completed quickly.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 06/19/2019

Hi Dave thank you for your survey and feedback. I will look into the coupon thing I'm not sure what coupon it was that you had but we will take any coupon from the autoplex other than a synthetic oil change coupon just do to Honda and Nissan's bulk pricing through there manufactures because there cars require them to put in synthetic and Hyundai does not. Thank you so much for your business.

BD
Barb D.
Barnett, MO
2013 Hyundai Azera
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Always competent and friendly service
Can always count on being treated with courtesy from the service department.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 06/18/2019

You are so nice Barb thank you so much for your continued trust in us and for your business.

CL
Carol L.
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Carol L. Service on 2011 sonata
I always am pleased with the professional service and smiling faces when I bring my car in!
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 06/17/2019

Thank Carol we like your smile too. Thanks for the business.

Brian S.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Oil change tire rotation
Got me in and out in good time. Comfortable waiting area.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 06/14/2019

Hi Brian thank you so much for your survey and for your business. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to earn that fifth star I know nobody is perfect but to Hyundai anything less than a 5 star is failure. Thanks again.

Jeffrey L.
Ashland, MO
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Received the same great customer service that I always get. Hyundai of Jefferson City has always treated me better than any other auto dealers that I have done business with in the past.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 06/12/2019

Thank you so much Jeffrey this is so great to hear and thank you so much for your continued business and trust in us.

BR
Bev R.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
06/10/2019 Category: Service
being fast for service
I came there before & will again they treat you right .. thank you
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 06/10/2019

Hey Bev I remember you from before. Thank you so much for this review and for coming back to see us.

FR
Francis R.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
06/07/2019 Category: Service
The Best
Sorry to take so long to respond. However, the service was great and the staff took care of all my needs. One of the things I appreciate the most is the time everyone takes to answer my questions and make sure I am comfortable while waiting. Derrick was especially welcoming. Another A+!
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 06/07/2019

Good morning Francis it's great to hear that my team continues to a great job thank you for sharing it means so much to us. Thank you for your continued trust in my team.

Dino C.
Take care you car ASAP
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 06/07/2019

Good morning Dino thank you for the kind words. Thank you so mcuh for your business.

CP
Candra P.
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Great!!!
Got in quickly and out on a very short notice.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 06/07/2019

It's always a pleasure Candra thank you so much for the survey and for your business.

KP
Kalsey P.
Always great
Never have a problem they are always friendly and get me in and out
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 06/06/2019

Thank you so much Kalsey this means so much to us thank you for your continued trust in us.