Overall Rating 4.8571429/5Overall Rating 4.8571429/5Overall Rating 4.8571429/5Overall Rating 4.8571429/5rating 4.8571429
Overall Rating 2.28571/5Overall Rating 2.28571/5rating 2.28571rating 2.28571rating 2.28571

11/15/2018 Category: Service
Service experience
Came in for my scheduled service and was greeted and waited on promptly.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 11/16/2018

This is so great to hear, thank you so much for your review and for your business.

Lisa M.
Portland, MO
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Always great friendly fast service!!
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you for these kind words Lisa and thank you so much for your continued business.

Renee B.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/09/2018 Category: Service
excellent service
A big Thank you to Travis! He insured that the completion of the work was done in a timely manner. He verified what the problem was and that the part was available. Knowing this makes you feel that he cares for the customer.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you so much Renee your too sweet. We really do care for our customer's without you we would not be here. Thanks again

CO
Carmen O.
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Great friendly and professional service every time.
Great service and friendly staff will keep us coming back.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 11/07/2018

Hi Carmen this is so great to hear. Thank you so much for your business.

Cathy W.
Ashland, MO
11/01/2018 Category: Service
fast service
fast and excellent service
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 11/01/2018

Hi Cathy thank you so much for your positive review and for your business.

PO
Paul O.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Good in emergencies
Even when I don't have an appointment because a problem has just come up, I am able to get effective service to resolve the issue.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 10/30/2018

Hi Paul thank you so much for your kind words it's always a pleasure doing business with you.

DQ
Darren Q.
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Great Service Experience
The staff is very personable and make the trip for service an enjoyable one.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 10/30/2018

Good morning Darren thank you so much for the kind words and thank you for your business.

Thomas M.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/28/2018 Category: Service
62,000 service
Fast, friendly and professional service
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 10/29/2018

Good morning Thomas thank you so much for your review and thank you for your business.

Rashell C.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Fast, friendly service
I had my toddler with me. They were so nice and we were in and out before we knew it! Waiting room is very nice with amenities.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 10/26/2018

Good morning Rashell thank you for your review and thank you so much for your business.

2013 Hyundai Accent
10/25/2018 Category: Service
No drama - they just get it done.
Didn't ask them to do much, so can't say much. They did it quickly and competently. One thing, I came in personally to make the appointment - system was down. They took my info and request and were supposed to get back. Never heard back, so called later that day and receptionist put my appointment in system and made sure I got confirmation. She saved it. If I had come in for my appointment and it hadn't been made, I would have been pissed. But, I had to reinitiate contact.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 10/25/2018

Thank you so much for your feedback I will get on this right away and make sure it doesn't happen again. Thank you so much for your business.

Roger C.
Columbia, MO
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Travis the service manager, was very competent, very good dealership, Thank You.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 10/25/2018

Thank you so much for the compliment and for your review. We appreciate your business so much.

PE
Paula E.
Russellville, MO
10/18/2018 Category: Service
The staff are very professional and the services provided exceeded my expectations.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 10/18/2018

Paula thank you so much for your review and thank you for your continued business.

10/17/2018 Category: Service
Staff always friendly and helpful.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 10/18/2018

Thank you so much for taking your time to do this review it means a lot to us. Thank you for your business.

PM
Patricia M.
10/17/2018 Category: Service
First oil change & tire rotation
The appointment was easy to make. Serviceman listened to my concerns and explained all that would be done. Waiting lounge was good and hot chocolate was great. Checking out and paying was easy and painless. Very happy with the service.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you so much Patricia for this review and for your kind words. We look forward to a long relationship. Thank you for your business.

CT
Cynthia T.
Columbia, MO
Friendly and Helpful Employees
The people who work at this dealership are always friendly, helpful and able to answer my questions. I bought my vehicle here and have taken it here to be serviced every time. I come from 30 minutes away, so I just wait in the waiting room while my vehicle is being serviced. The wait time has been excellent. The waiting area is great with several conveniences that my children and I both appreciate. They always get us in and out, and with a smile!
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you so much Cynthia this warms my heart. Your continued business means so much to us especially coming 30 miles every time. Thank you so much again.

Lesa B.
New Bloomfield, MO
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Pleased
I would rather review as a rating. Please don’t ask me to make comments.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 10/16/2018

Good morning Lesa thank you so much for this review. I totally understand where you are coming from on the comments. These are sent from Hyundai as long as you give the stars that's good enough. Thank you for your business.

CL
Connie L.
California, MO
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Exceptional Service and Quality Work
I bought my first Hyundai in 2013. I am now on my second and absolutely love the Hyundai brand. I have done business with the Hyundai of Jefferson City since my first purchase in 2013. Everyone that works there is very professional and customer orientated. I have yet to have an unpleasant visit. The service is always quick, affordable, and friendly.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you so much Connie it is so great to hear that my team is doing a great job. Thank you for your continued business through the years.

VB
Vicki B.
Fulton, MO
2013 Hyundai Veloster
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Courtesousness, Quality Work
I've been coming to the Jeff City Hyundai for service since I purchased my car from there brand new. I've always had excellent service.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 10/12/2018

Vicki thank you so much for your review and for your continuous business.

CJ
Charles J.
Versailles, MO
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Service visit
Was very pleased with the visit
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 10/05/2018

Good morning Charles this is so great to hear. Thank you so much for your business.

TH
Terry H.
2012 Hyundai Accent
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service, The service was quick and very efficient.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 10/02/2018

Thank you guys it's always a pleasure working with you guy's. Thank you for your business.