4.6

Coreisha C.
GA
2020 Hyundai Palisade
01/24/2020 Category: Service
Even though we had a snafoo, Troy and Mike took good care of me. Would definitely come back for services.

CT
Clennes T.
Riverdale, GA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Fast and excellent service
I love going to Hyundai of Kennesaw. I always receive top notch service. Although my tech Eli was new he did a fantastic job of helping me with all of my requests and questions. He is going to be an excellent addition to the team.

PJ
Patty J.
GA
Wait time
I scheduled an appointment at 4pm for oil change and tire rotation. My car wasn’t taken back til after 5 and I didn’t leave until after six. What is the point of appointment time when you wait two hours. The staff and technicians was great.

Dallas, GA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
01/24/2020 Category: Service
Nice waiting area, service completed in a reasonable amount of time.

PP
Pamela P.
Cartersville, GA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Friendly, fast service
I took my vehicle in for it's usual oil change and service as well as back brake replacement and AC repair. I was told it would take 1/2 day to make these repairs. When my service adviser called around 1:00 pm, he indicated it would be around 3-3:30pm before it was ready. I got a call a little after 2pm that it was ready. I appreciated the quick turnaround after talking with my service adviser. Thanks so much!

FN
Frank N.
Woodstock, GA
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/22/2020 Category: Service
Robert was great in service and Robert, our driver from our house also was notable. After all was said and done,
Everyone there was so helpful. Robert in service and the driver, Robert was so helpful to us.

NC
Nelson C.
Georgetown, SC
2015 Hyundai Genesis
01/22/2020 Category: Service
Incredible service and empathy.
My Genesis had a serious engine problem on I 75 necessitating my pulling in to this dealership. The people there were extremely considerate, helpful and professional. Especially Mike in service department. He went above and beyond the usual call of duty. It took a week to repair my car due to having to order the parts. But they provided a loaner car for me and fixed my car superbly. I am very grateful to all of them and especially Mike. FIRST CLASS.
KENNETH M P. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 01/23/2020

Good morning!

Sir it was a absolute pleasure meeting you and helping in any way I could!
 I see you made it home!  Glad to hear that!

Again if you are ever in the area stop by and have a cup of coffee with me!

Best wishes!

Judith K.
Smyrna, GA
01/17/2020 Category: Service
vehicle service
Give HOK a try, don't think you will be disappointed! Was in for a service, had called shortly before arriving as I didn't have an appointment. The service representative told me to bring it on in and they would get to it as quick as they could. They kept us posted on progress and was complete within an hour or so, thought that was pretty quick not having an appointment. I was concerned after we purchased there that the service might not be as great as they promised as time went on but have not been disappointed so far, please keep up the good work!

James R.
Woodstock, GA
01/16/2020 Category: Service
Auto Repair
They got the job done in a timely manner.

Acworth, GA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Friendly staff
Everyone knows and does what they should. Always a pleasure.

John D.
Kennesaw, GA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Great customer service overall
I have had great service overall at this location.

LG
Linda G.
Marietta, GA
01/13/2020 Category: Service
Very clean and staff professional.
Explained what my car needed and why.

GC

PR
Patti R.
Smyrna, GA
01/10/2020 Category: Service
Great customer service in a very timely manner! So friendly.

Canton, GA
01/10/2020 Category: Service
Troy assisted me on this day, along with a young man who was in training. They both were attentive to my needs and answered my questions diligently.