4.6

Tonya W.
Powder Springs, GA
2014 Hyundai Genesis
07/09/2020 Category: Service
Very professional, very polite service department. Will recommend them to anyone.

Steve M.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/08/2020 Category: Service
Job well done
They replaced a bad engine under warranty and were quick to fix a missing belt that controlled the AC when I gave it a test drive.

Shannon M.
07/05/2020 Category: Service
Perfect timing
I was heading out of town on a long road trip. The service center fit me in for an oil change at the last minute. They were very efficient and the price was great. Highly recommended!

SR
Stephanie R.
Marietta, GA
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai of Kennesaw great customer service.
Employees are courteous and friendly with great customer service. My experiences dealing with this dealership have always been positive!

DK
Donna K.
Woodstock, GA
07/01/2020 Category: Service
Friendly
My service advisor, Brian Walker, ALWAYS greets me with a smile!! This makes such a difference - especially after a long, hard day at work.

Jackie S.

Bernadatte B.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Wonderful Dealership!!
I have either purchased/leased 5 cars in 8 years. The dealership and the staff are Excellent !!

Woodstock, GA
2020 Hyundai Elantra
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Rated 4 stars for an oil change. Would have rated 5 stars if two things were done: 1) Service employees would have been wearing masks as recommended by the CDC, and 2) if the receipt for the oil change had detailed information about the oil, e.g., whether it was conventional or full synthetic, and the oil viscosity.

Stephen W.
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Straight Shooter
Many auto service locations look for "extras" to replace to pad out the service bill. This accompanied by some tall tale of how if this doesn't get done now it will cost thousands later. This particular service trip, the car had catastrophic engine failure. Rather than looking for extras to pad the bill, they were looking for ways to save me money. Very simple explanation of the problem as well as the action that would be taken. Very pleased at this time!

06/29/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Service!
I recently took my car in for service and experienced excellent customer service! The Service Technician was very knowledgeable, as he knew the history of the vehicle's service records.

EJ
Eliene J.
Roswell, GA
06/27/2020 Category: Service
Service, the team
I have been coming here for over 10 yrs. I moved 30 minutes away and I still come here! That should tell you how i feel!

RO
Rebecca O.
Marietta, GA
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Everything worked like clockwork. Had appointment, got work done, picked up car and home I went. All seems to be working that was serviced so I'm happy. Thank you.

Michelle D.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Nadia and team
The day I met Nadia and purchased my 1st Hyundai, I knew I was at the right place. She made me feel welcomed and I am on my 2nd only because I wanted to upgrade. The service department has been outstanding thanks to Jim Lambert. I would recommend anyone to this location. In fact I have referred a handful of people that have purchased.

Debra M.
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Service department is always great! Robert always keeps me informed.

Carlos C.
06/25/2020 Category: Service
Awesome service
Also quick and great service whenever I take my car in for anything. Even for the emission test fast and simple! 10/10 recommended