Overall Rating 4.640004/5Overall Rating 4.640004/5Overall Rating 4.640004/5Overall Rating 4.640004/5rating 4.640004
Overall Rating 2.28/5Overall Rating 2.28/5rating 2.28rating 2.28rating 2.28

Cathy M.
Kennesaw, GA
Cathy M
Great service and friendly staff.

TR
Thomas R.
Tom r
Employees always helpful

Amy M.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
New tire
Went in for an oil change and upon inspection I needed a new tire. While they did not have a tire in stock, I mentioned I was traveling the next day and they ordered the tire. They quickly fit me in the next morning and Tim went above and beyond to ensure we got helped quickly before our trip. We were traveling up mountain ranges and felt so much safer knowing we were not driving with a bald tire.

Hiram, GA
S Richardson
Good customer service

Dennis W.
Jasper, GA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
08/19/2018 Category: Service
waiting
I just wish you could provide a courtesy car so that customers aren't left waiting for hours in the service department.

AC
Andrew C.
08/18/2018 Category: Service
Great service.
Always great service at the Kennesaw location.

AR

Helen G.
Dallas, GA
2011 Hyundai Accent
08/16/2018 Category: Service
The good service and I am so happy with my Hyundai accent.
Good service and honesty.

Slow oil changes!
If you have 2 hrs to spare on a Sat. Take your car here!

PG
Patricia G.
Marietta, GA
Outstanding care
I really like that I was met out in the entrance bay and checked in immediately. This is a tremendous improvement over waiting in the cramped indoor area to be checked in. When my car was ready, I was escorted out to the area where my car was parked.

LH
Leslie H.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
Hyundai of Kennesaw service
Excellent service as always at Hyundai of Kennesaw!
Service Advisor, Brian Walker, goes above and beyond to offer the best customer service experience!
Highly recommend this dealership from sales to service, never disappoints.

Kennesaw, GA
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Attends to matters efficiently!
Great service by friendly and helpful people!

2016 Hyundai Elantra
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Usually pretty good, not quite this time though
Every other time I've serviced my car here it has been great, but this time was not so great. Antenna was broken off my car in the car wash and no one noticed until I pointed it out. Shuttle driver took an hour and a half to come pick me back up so I missed an appointment. Still, this is the first, and hopefully only, not so great time I've had here.

LP
L. P.
Marietta, GA
2014 Hyundai Tucson
Continued good service
The usual good service from Hyundai of Kennesaw continues ~ made my appointment, left my vehicle for the day for an oil change, two new tires, alignment, a warranty-covered part replacement. The service was completed during the day with time to spare.

PK
Paul K.
Powder Springs, GA
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Excellent with our Assurance to know everything was done right.
Service Counselors as Brian Walker and his colleagues with their service manager Jim is my pleasure to visit them.
Service is done to ensure satisfaction of the customer's needs for their vehicle with personal attention with the service techs and the constant
communications if there may be service details to be discussed that allows awareness to all concerned.

Jayson W.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
GREAT SERVICE
You guys are great and treat us well. thank you for all the help. and great service.

Scheduled appointment
Thought when you have an appointment they would start on it at that time! When you leave it seemed it took all day.

Robert S.
Super service
This is my second vehicle purchased at Hyundai of Kennesaw. The staff is great and I have always found the service department to do a great job.

CR
Charles R.
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Good job getting us in and great communication

CR
Christopher R.
Temple, GA
2018 Hyundai Kona
08/13/2018 Category: Service
They make sure the deal gets done
They were friendly and made sure we got the car we wanted