Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5rating 4.54

Overall Rating 4.700004/5Overall Rating 4.700004/5Overall Rating 4.700004/5Overall Rating 4.700004/5rating 4.700004
Overall Rating 2.26667/5Overall Rating 2.26667/5rating 2.26667rating 2.26667rating 2.26667
Latest Review 36 minutes ago

BC
Brittany C.
Rydal, GA
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Great experience
Love it

Transmission replacement needed at <65K
Very disappointed that such a 'new' car would need a brand new transmission, but the folks at Hyundai of Kennesaw made it about as painless as possible under the circumstances.
TONYA L C. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry to hear that you are disappointed that you had to have your transmission replaced but I'm glad to know that our service team made everything as painless as possible for you. I do hope that in the future we provide you with 5 star service. Thank you for choosing Hyundai of Kennesaw and we look forward to assisting you with your service needs in the future.

Acworth, GA
2015 Hyundai Genesis Co
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Went in for an oil change, and questions about my warranty. Cameron was very knowledgeable.
TONYA L C. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you for your 5 star review. We appreciate you choosing Hyundai of Kennesaw and look forward to assiting you with your service needs in the future.

AP
Anique P.
Ellenwood, GA
Quick and efficient!
The best experience I’ve ever had getting an oil change!
TONYA L C. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you Anique for your 5 star review. We appreciate you choosing Hyundai of Kennesaw and look forward to assisting you with your service needs in the future.

Woodstock, GA
Prompt service
Very good service
TONYA L C. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you for your 5 star review. We appreciate you choosing Hyundai of Kennesaw and look forward to assisting you with your service needs in the future.

GR
Gina R.
Atlanta, GA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Comfort and Reliability
I recently took my car to another service center out of convenience (I live about 45 minutes away from Hyundai of Kennesaw) and I won't do it again. I always have a wonderful experience with Hyundai of Kennesaw and the people really take care of you!
TONYA L C. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you Gina for your 5 star review. It means a lot that you would drive out of your way to our service department because of the level of service we've provided you. We appreciate you choosing Hyundai of Kennesaw and look forward to assisting you with your service needs in the future.

FG
Freddie G.
Roswell, GA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Great service and they treat me right
Thanks to cam and the team for keeping my car running great!
TONYA L C. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you Freddie for your 5 star review. I'm glad to hear that Cameron took care of everything to your satisfaction. We appreciate you choosing Hyundai of Kennesaw and look forward to assisting you with your service needs in the future.

Powder Springs, GA
2014 Hyundai Genesis
My Hyundai
Service is great and the staff is wonderful

LD
Leo D.
12/10/2018 Category: Service
The Service person was awesome!
The service person was Awesome!

2013 Hyundai Accent
Friendly
Staff is friendly and wonderful to work with
TONYA L C. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 12/10/2018

EW
Edwin W.
Marietta, GA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service after the sale
Two service visits with immediate action.
TONYA L C. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you Edwin for your 5 star review. We appreciate you choosing Hyundai of Kennesaw and look forward to assisting you with your service needs in the future.

RD
Roland D.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Best service
I went in without an appointment where I was professionally greeted by service technician. He took the car right in and had me back on the road within 1 hour.
I don't know any other company that will take in your vehicle without an appointment and treat you so well.
I will always do business with Hyundai of Kennesaw!
TONYA L C. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you Roland for your 5 star review. I'm so pleased to hear that we exceeded your expectations. We appreciate you choosing Hyundai of Kennesaw and look forward to assisting you with your service needs in the future.

FC
Francis C.
Recall
The people make this dealer great. They also honor your appointment schedule.
TONYA L C. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you Francis for your 5 star review. I'm glad to hear that you are pleased with our staff as well as our appointment schedule. We appreciate you choosing Hyundai of Kennesaw and look forward to assisting you with your service needs in the future.

Cartersville, GA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
No complaints
Thorough, timely, clean, , and courteous!

Woodstock, GA
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Fabulous customer service
Answered all of my questions. Were extremely polite. Couldn't ask for more.

HM
Haroon M.
GA
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Professional and timely
Only had a little push back setting up the appointment on phone with the associate, some lady she was rude. but when came to the location at the time of appointment very professional and customer oriented staff, got all the work done on the car efficiently.

Thanks, over all great experience.
TONYA L C. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you Haroon for your 5 star review. We appreciate you choosing Hyundai of Kennesaw and look forward to assisting you with your service needs in the future.

Brandi M.
GA
Great overall service!
very friendly staff and they got the job done in a timely manner.
TONYA L C. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you Brandi for your 5 star review. I'm glad to hear that we got you in and out in a timely manner. We appreciate you choosing Hyundai of Kennesaw and look forward to assisting you with your service needs in the future.

Roswell, GA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Advisor
Brian Walker is the best.

12/05/2018 Category: Service
completed work in a friendly manner but took longer than expected
I came in for a recall and also asked them to take a look at a broken seal on the back up cam allowing in moisture that obstructed the view. The recall was fixed but the cam was not covered under my extended warranty due to it was a moisture and gasket issue. What exactly am I paying for then on an extended warranty! The time for Hyundai to get the diagnostic done and recall complete was hours longer than expected but was handled professionally. I approve of this location but am no longer satisfied with the "warranty". I will never purchase and extended again.
TONYA L C. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you Melina for your 5 star review. We appreciate you choosing Hyundai of Kennesaw and look forward to assisting you with your service needs in the future.

TONYA L C. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you for your feedback. I'm very sorry to hear that you are not pleased with the coverage of your extended warranty. If you purchased your vehicle from us, feel free to reach out to someone in our finance department, and they'll be happy to go over exactly what coverage you have under your extended warranty plan. Thank you for choosing Hyundai of Kennesaw.

SV
Sylvia V.
Dallas, GA
2013 Hyundai Genesis
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Awesome
Awesome Staff and Excellent Customer Service!
TONYA L C. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you Sylvia for your 5 star review. It was our pleasure to provide you with excellent customer service. We appreciate you choosing Hyundai of Kennesaw and look forward to assisting you with your service needs in the future.