4.6

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Treatment by repair technicians
Complete satisfaction of service and repair

Melisa B.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Best customer service
My experience was worthy of 5 stars. Brian and the service team were helpful answering all my questions. They made sure I was comfortable while waiting for my car. A service team member brought chicken biscuits around asking if anyone wanted some breakfast. On top of that the service team performed all the recalls on my vehicle and resolved the problem with my car. I went in with oil leaking from my car. The plug was not put back on my car correctly by a third party company. Brian and his team did a whole new oil change and replaced the washer on my oil plug and only charged me for the oil. I have never been treated this well by a car dealership. I will be back for all future services.

MA
Marilyn A.
Marietta, GA
02/21/2020 Category: Service
Kept me updated every step of the way and how much it would cost. Done in a timely manner.

Powder Springs, GA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/20/2020 Category: Service
You won't want to go anywhere else!!
This is an awesome dealership! From the time we bought our Santa Fe until having it serviced it has been a smooth dealing! This has been our 2nd car purchased with the Kennesaw dealership. I highly recommend them! The service department has been wonderful to deal with. The few times I have in for maintenance or having a recall taken care. The service team has been quick to get me in and out as fast as they can.

LP
Lauren P.
Great experience!
Very professional, helpful staff. Quick service. Kind and friendly throughout the entire process.

Tamika S.
Software update
Robert was amazing his customer service was phenomenal!

Amy S.
2014 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Appalling!
I watched in horror as the technician ripped the splash shield off the bottom of my vehicle while backing it off the oil change ramps, removed it completely, tossed it to the side, and pretended like nothing ever happened! Someone confusingly then asked me if I wanted that part of my car- but only after I confronted him and management?!?! I was then told that the splash shield was dragging and making noise when I got there, which was absolutely not the case! All I wanted was a routine oil change, and what i got was a damaged vehicle. Management is going to replace the part, but that means another trip to the shop and more time away from work. Terrible dishonesty, total lack of communication, and now tremendous inconvenience!
JAMES L. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 02/21/2020

Thanks for the review. I thought after you and I spoke before you left day that you had a better understanding of the minor miscommunication that occurred. I apologize for not explaining it correctly. Yes, our advisor failed to tell you about the damaged shield the technician found when he pulled you car into the repair shop. When you brought it to my attention, our shop foreman immediately pulled your car in, assessed it, ordered the replacement, and I've already agreed to replacing the shield for you at no cost. We apologize again for the inconvenience.

Jim Lambert
Service Director
Hyundai of Kennesaw
678-631-3575

Donna H.
Marietta, GA
2016 Hyundai Genesis
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Please don’t make these reviews so long. If I say service was excellent, that should be enough. Thank you

Cameron S.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Great Customer Service
👍🏼

Sheila H.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
02/19/2020 Category: Service
Great Service!
I always get great service at my Hyundai dealer in Kennesaw! Everyone is super nice and helpful! They always wash my car too! Thanks guys!! :)

BN
Barbara N.
02/18/2020 Category: Service
I was totally satisfied with my service on Saturday. The staff was friendly and helpful! I couldn’t have asked fir any better service. It is a pleasure doing business with Hyundai if Kennesaw!

MK
Michael K.
ON TIME
LEVI WAS OUR SERVICE ADVISOR AND DID A GREAT JOB. SERVICE WAS COMPLETED QUICKLY.

Service Review

AK
Ayla K.
Woodstock, GA
5 stars
my husband and I very happy with this service

Caley C.
Rome, GA
02/15/2020 Category: Service
The service and staff
The staff was amazing. Quick and Professional. Thank you Brian & Mike!