Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5rating 4.54

Overall Rating 4.7428617/5Overall Rating 4.7428617/5Overall Rating 4.7428617/5Overall Rating 4.7428617/5rating 4.7428617
Overall Rating 2.22857/5Overall Rating 2.22857/5rating 2.22857rating 2.22857rating 2.22857

Melissa B.
Douglasville, GA
2019 Hyundai Sonata
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Excellent, quick service! Service shop was very clean!
TONYA L C. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 02/19/2019

Thank you Melissa for your 5 star review! We appreciate you choosing Hyundai of Kennesaw and look forward to assisting you with your service needs in the future.

PR
Penny R.
Canton, GA
2018 Hyundai Kona
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Great service. They go above and beyond!
TONYA L C. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 02/19/2019

Thank you Penny for your 5 star review! It was a pleasure speaking with you. We appreciate you choosing Hyundai of Kennesaw and look forward to assisting you with your service needs in the future.

Rachel M.
02/19/2019 Category: Service
They were able to find a slot for us even thou we did not have an appointment. Always great service.
TONYA L C. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 02/19/2019

Thank you Rachel for your 5 star review!  We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to assisting you with your service needs in the future.

HN
Heather N.
Canton, GA
02/19/2019 Category: Service
These guys are always great any time I've needed anything. Will definitely continue driving Hyundai because of the amazing service and awesome SUV.
TONYA L C. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 02/19/2019

Thank you Heather for your 5 star review and your kind words regarding our staff! We appreciate you choosing Hyundai of Kennesaw and look forward to assisting you with your service needs in the future.

Carol C.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Diagnosis
Listens to me. Courteous. Professional.
TONYA L C. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 02/19/2019

Thank you Carol for your 5 star review! It was a pleasure speaking with you yesterday. We appreciate you choosing Hyundai of Kennesaw and look forward to assisting you with your service needs in the future.

Clean and organized
TONYA L C. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 02/19/2019

Thank you for your 5 star review! We appreciate you choosing Hyundai of Kennesaw and look forward to assisting you with your service needs in the future.

SJ
Sandy J.
Dallas, GA
Service Department
Great customer service from Robert!
TONYA L C. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you Sandy for your 5 star review! I'm glad that Robert provided you with excellent customer service. We are glad to have him on our team. We appreciate you choosing Hyundai of Kennesaw and look forward to assisting you with your service needs in the future.

AL
Allison L.
Great Customer Service
I started coming to this location because I have free lifetime oil changes but even if I didn't have that I would continue to go based on their service. Everyone is always so nice and they never try to recommend things I don't need. I always ask my dad first just in case and 100% of what they recommend is the same thing my dad recommends. Thank you guys for everything!
TONYA L C. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you Allison for your 5 star review and your kind words regarding our staff! It was a pleasure speaking with you earlier. We appreciate you choosing Hyundai of Kennesaw and look forward to assisting you with your service needs in the future.

Excellent as always
Hyundai or Kennesaw continuously provides exceptional customer service. They constantly provided updates about the status of your vehicle as much as possible. Keep up the great work team!
TONYA L C. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you for your 5 star review! It was a pleasure speaking with you a few moments ago. We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to assisting you with your service needs in the future.

YW
Yuchen W.
GA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Overall decent
Got the right repairs done in the end. Had to go back a few times to make sure my issue was properly address and diagnosed

Sometimes it takes much longer than the estimate to repair and I wish I got a loaner earlier without having to wait ~3 hours.
TONYA L C. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you Yuchen for your feedback. I do understand that your time is very valuable, and I do apologize for the extended wait. Hopefully on your next visit, we will provide you with 5 star service and have you in and out in a more timely fashion.

TD
Tina D.
Powder Springs, GA
Lifetime I’ll Changes
Love the Lifetime Oil Change program. Book the appointment online and taken care of promptly.
TONYA L C. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you Tina for your 5 star review! It was a pleasure speaking with you the other day. We appreciate you choosing Hyundai of Kennesaw and look forward to assisting you with your service needs in the future.

CT
Cassandra T.
Atlanta, GA
02/17/2019 Category: Service
Service Once Again
Efficient as always
TONYA L C. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you Cassandra for your 5 star review! We appreciate you choosing Hyundai of Kennesaw and look forward to assisting you with your service needs in the future.

Diane C.
GA
2006 Hyundai Sonata
Cameron a rock star!
Cameron made a difficult day go flawlessly. He heard that I needed use of my car but couldn't complete all the tasks in a couple of hours. He arranged a loner with only 550 miles...Thanks to his fellow teammates, my car is running very smoothly for an older gal. Thanks again!
TONYA L C. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you Diane for your 5 star review and awesome words regarding Cameron! We appreciate you choosing Hyundai of Kennesaw and look forward to assisting you with your service needs in the future.

Acworth, GA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Hyundai
I had a good experience

Powder Springs, GA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/16/2019 Category: Service
In and out with my oil change in 34 minutes with no appointment. Love going here for service. They are always fast. I love the extended hours in the evening too.

PM
Patti M.
Austell, GA
2006 Hyundai Sonata
Long Wait Time for an Oil Change
If you're getting an oil change on a Saturday with an appointment, pack your patience, a lunch, a book and a blanket. I waited 2 hours for a simple oil change and my vehicle was not washed after service! I received no explanation why it was taking so long, and did not get an update until I got up to ask the status. I will think long and hard about having my car serviced here again.
WILLIAM W. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 02/18/2019

I apologize again about the wait. Saturdays are our busiest day and does take a bit longer for services. Please let me know if there is anything we can do for you.

Brian Walker

Marquis W.
Excellent customer service
Go Hyundai!!!!
TONYA L C. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you Marquis for your 5 star review! It was a pleasure speaking with you the other day. We appreciate you choosing Hyundai of Kennesaw and look forward to assisting you with your service needs in the future.

Curmon B.
Kennesaw, GA
Always superior
I always expect excellent service from Hyundai Kennesaw, and I am never disappointed. This is my second Sante Fe. I will sure.y buy another from Hyundai Kennesaw
TONYA L C. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you Curmon for your 5 star review! It is our pleasure to provide you with excellent service. Definitely let us know when you get ready to make another purchase and we'll be happy to help. We appreciate you choosing Hyundai of Kennesaw and look forward to assisting you with your service needs in the future.

Kennesaw, GA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Decent mazda was better tbh
Hyundai of Kennesaw is decent expect to be waiting for over an hour and sometimes 2 hours. Bring a snack in don't expect to charge your phone because there's only about one place to charge and of course that's always taken. I bet you a nice refreshing Coca-Cola that they will come back with U telling you there are more parts that need to be replaced and fixed there has not been one visit that I have not gotten that.
Michael N. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our customer satisfaction survey. Your comments are very important to us in our quest to provide you with the highest quality service experience. The 5 star score that we are seeking is primarily for your service advisor and the staff that you interact with. You scored them excellent, which is a great reflection on them and we greatly appreciate it. Unfortunately the overall score directly affects the value of their performance. We also apologize for the abundance of unwanted phone calls. We will work to always improve our Dealership and it's amenities to better serve you and all our clients. Sincerely: Mike Naughton, Service Manager.

Woodstock, GA