4.6

Overall Rating 4.7872379/5Overall Rating 4.7872379/5Overall Rating 4.7872379/5Overall Rating 4.7872379/5rating 4.7872379
Overall Rating 2.17021/5Overall Rating 2.17021/5rating 2.17021rating 2.17021rating 2.17021

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/18/2019 Category: Service

Susan M.
Statesboro, GA
11/17/2019 Category: Service
Go to place for my Hyundai
Everyone is extremely friendly and knowledgeable. They never talked down to me as some car dealerships do because I’m a woman.

GG
Geana G.
Statesboro, GA
2018 Hyundai Accent
11/16/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly and good customer service

AY
Annette Y.
11/16/2019 Category: Service
A ok
Professional, knowledgeable staff, bright clean Dealership.

2019 Hyundai Kona
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Love my Kona and buying experience was fantastic but the service dept needs some structure. Customers with appts should come first and it shouldn’t take 3 hours for an oil change.
JAMES L. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 11/18/2019

Thank you for the review. We apologize for the delay in getting your car serviced. We try to put appointments first as best we can. Saturdays can get quite hectic between 9 and 12 and we try not to turn anyone away, gets us a little behind sometimes. If Saturday is the only day for you to get your car serviced, the afternoon is much quieter than the morning. We also service cars until 7pm during the week.

Jim Lambert
Service Director
678-631-3575

2015 Hyundai Elantra
Efficient trip
When I first got there, I was warned it could be an overnight fix. They ended up getting me out in a couple of hours and communicated with me along the way .

KF
Kevin F.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/15/2019 Category: Service
First time here and everyone was very friendly and courteous. The wait time was not long at all and they even washed my truck! Will definitely come back!

Powder Springs, GA
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Exceptional, if you need anything specific they will get it completed.

Don S.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Santa Fe warranty service
Great service, done quickly. nice waiting area.

JY
James Y.
Terrible
They never called when they say. They told me different things every time there was an excuse for why they did not do something that they said they would do
JAMES L. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 11/18/2019

Good morning and thanks for the review. I apologize for the lack of communication on our end. That issue has been addressed. I know my Service Manager tried to reach you and he would like to talk to you when you have a minute. What's a good time to call?

Jim Lambert
Service Director
678-631-3575

Deon H.
2011 Hyundai Equus
Easy enough
Just in for another oil change, no appointment, in and out in about an hour.

Johnell W.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Customer service in the service department is EXCELLENT!!
Visits to the service department are friendly, efficient and timely. Oil change, tire rotation, a cup of coffee or hot chocolate and I'm back on the road!

Thanks to everyone for outstanding customer service.

LG
Lori G.
Douglasville, GA
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Overall good service. They have timing issues but good repairs.

Leigh M.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Fast, friendly service with frequent updates
I had the hundred and five thousand mile maintenance done. My service rep, Troy Perry, kept me informed on the ongoing progress and also let me know how much brake pad and tire tread I have left. The waiting room was comfortable and all of the staff was quite friendly. These guys really hustle all day long, up and down the stairs, back and forth between customers. They do a great job. The waiting area is on the second floor with a glass wall that looks down onto the bays, so you can watch your vehicle the whole time it's being serviced. Such a wonderful place! The price was reasonable, too.

Curmon B.
Kennesaw, GA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Error corrected
Mistakes happen. Miscommunication happens. But when the mistake is immediately corrected above and beyond expectation, then you know you picked the right dealership.
We have two Sante Fes because they are great cars. Kennesaw Hyundai is equal to the great cars they sell. Can’t imagine buying from another dealer.

Poor experience
Unexpected poor experience
Kenneth P. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 11/15/2019

Good afternoon!

It was nice seeing you earlier and getting the vehicle taken care of.
 Thank you for giving me a second chance to make this right.

Thank you!
Mike Parrott
678-631-3575 ext 1005

MI
Mary I.
Kennesaw, GA
Oil change with the Service
The person that help us when we drove up, and took all our information and wrote out our order! Was very friendly, helpful, Big smile! Ready to assist our needs! He also gave us veteran discount since my husband a veteran and it was veteran day! Thank you

Lawrence M.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Friendly knowledgeable service people
They always let you know of any problems with your vehicle, no matter what you brought it in for.

Jim W.
Roswell, GA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Advisor
Brian Walker is very professional and one of the best Service Advisors ever......................

PS

TR
Timothy R.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Great system in place at the dealership with great communication!