Overall Rating 4.65385/5Overall Rating 4.65385/5Overall Rating 4.65385/5Overall Rating 4.65385/5rating 4.65385
Overall Rating 2.28/5Overall Rating 2.28/5rating 2.28rating 2.28rating 2.28

10/15/2018 Category: Service
Love my Hyundai!
They were very kind.
The we're efficient.
They answered all of my questions.
It's just convenient for me to go there because I drop off my friend at school, and this place is not far from her school, so it's convenient. Bonus: they wash my car also every time I come in.
So that's a PLUS!🙂

Joana G.
Dallas, GA
10/14/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service!
Had my steering wheel coupler replaced last week. As always, great service. Thank you!

Matthew B.
Temple, GA
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Above and beyond
Great service and better people. I have not once had a bad conversation with anyone from buying my car to having to serviced. Highly recommended and will return.

Woodstock, GA
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Awesome service
Highly recommend

Destinee D.
Marietta, GA
10/11/2018 Category: Service
The people.
Everyone was kind and helpful!

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff, great service!

RA
Rasheedah A.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Driving a Hyundai gives me peace of mind. The vehicles are top notch and the warranties are the best in the industry.

Powder Springs, GA
2014 Hyundai Genesis
Awesome friendly staff

Temple, GA
Routine maintenance
Routine maintenance
ANTHONY P. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 10/10/2018

Thank you Mr. Ivery for taking the time to complete the survey, was there anything we could have done to earn a 5 star?

Judith B.
10/10/2018 Category: Service
I am always treated so nice and everyone, especially Brian Walker, who ALWAYS helps me out, is just so professional, helpful and kind. I am truly grateful for all the hard work they have put into figuring out what's wrong with my car and fixing it. It was a difficult and puzzling problem but they didn't stop till it was figured out and fixed and I truly appreciate them for all their hard work. I would recommend this dealership and service dept. to anyone and have done it before. Thanks again to everyone there, eapecially Brian and also Anthony (who is in charge) for all their hard work and assistance with my car!! You're the Best!!!!

AH
Alysa H.
Absolutely wonderful service!
This is my 2nd car purchase from Hyundai of Kennesaw! Always superb service!

Powder Springs, GA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Really nice and helpful sevice people.
Very pleased!

CP
Chris P.
Atlanta, GA
A service report
This was one of several service situations. I purchased the car from this dealership and have all service done here. This and all experiences have been good. The only difficulty I have ever encountered is that the service often, almost always, takes longer then I was told it would take. There always seems to be something more that needs to be done and that adds cost and time to the service performed.

Jamie M.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Awesome Service
I got in and out with no issues. Thank you!

RF
Robert F.
Hiram, GA
Always professional
We’ve always had our car serviced at this dealership..as we also bought our Sonata there as well. Honest .. friendly... professional

KK
Keira K.
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Amazing and speedy service!
Excellent service and a very nice establishment. The service waiting room is extremely pleasant to wait in. Comfortable chairs, WiFi, free water/coffee, play area for kids, and vending. Not to mention they give you a view of the body shop downstairs so you can see your car being serviced. Never had an issue here!

John B.
10/08/2018 Category: Service
The service rep actually listens, and acknowledges what you have to say!
They forgot to reset my service reminder on my dash. I’ll have to call to get in and get it reset.

LD

JJ
Jeanne J.
Woodstock, GA
Great service experience!
I had a great experience last week getting my oil changed and tires rotated. This experience started with the friendly and knowledgeable service guy who met me at my car, took the mileage and pulled up my info on a tablet. I asked him some questions about service in the future and he kindly printed out a handout for me while I waited. I love the fact you can watch the techs work on your car from the lobby as you drink delicious Starbucks coffee! Best dealer I've ever been to--I'm definitely a fan!