RF
Ramona F.
Corrigan, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/19/2019 Category: Service
As always great customer service
They are so kind and always explain any questiones i have or they notify me with any information about my car

ES
Elizabeth S.
06/19/2019 Category: Service
friendly and easy to work with
The service people at Hyundai of Lufkin are very friendly and easy to work with. They were fast and efficient completing my repair.

06/19/2019 Category: Service
Had the oil changed on my 2017 Tucson at Hyundai of Lufkin because I knew that the correct oil would be used, and the price was reasonable. Service was prompt. Service rep reviewed possible additional vehicle needs like new air and cabin air filters (a suggestion common to most oil change businesses) without pressuring me to replace these. I was quite satisfied with the overall experience. The only negative I would note is that the quoted oil and filter change price neglected to include a $4.00 shop charge that was tacked on to the bill. While not a major cost item, this extra charge was unexpected.

Mary W.
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Fast service and nice servicemen
Same as review title answer

SA
Suzanne A.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Attention to customer
So glad Hyundai has arrived in Lufkin.
Great performance, good service writers

SE
Steven E.
Livingston, TX
2012 Hyundai Genesis
06/09/2019 Category: Service
Srvc Rating
Came to Lufkin because Huntsville dealership closed. ONLY problem w Lufkin is distance from home. Service was great and will return if H ville doesn't reopen.

LH
Linda H.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Lack of communication
ERIK M H., FIXED OPERATIONS DIRECTOR from Hyundai Of Lufkin responded on 06/09/2019

Linda,

I am sorry to see we didn't meet your expectations. Please contact me at 936-630-1200 so I can discuss a resolution with you.

DK
Dale K.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Clean, efficient, courteous
Great

BR
Breanna R.
Quick/Thorough Services
I drove an hour from out of town, my appointment was last minute. The rep scheduled for me to be there around 11. The service was very quick and I am very appreciative of their services. I will be back for my next oil change and tire rotation. Many thanks to the Lufkin team!

Richard W.
2018 Hyundai Kona
05/24/2019 Category: Service
The people are friendly and know what they are doing
They work fast and efficiently

Leggett, TX
2007 Hyundai Veracruz
05/21/2019 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICE TEAM,
Service staff is always very helpful and quick to respond to the customers needs. They explain the service and do not pressure you to do more than needed.
ERIK M H., FIXED OPERATIONS DIRECTOR from Hyundai Of Lufkin responded on 05/24/2019

We appreciate your continuted trusted in us!

EL
Erin L.
Sugar Land, TX
05/19/2019 Category: Service
Nice and friendly
Everyone easy to talk to and willing to help in a not so great situation.
ERIK M H., FIXED OPERATIONS DIRECTOR from Hyundai Of Lufkin responded on 05/20/2019

Erin,

Glad we made the best of it for you! Thank you for your patience and allowing us to serve you.

Jerry S.
Woodville, TX
2017 Hyundai Veloster
05/18/2019 Category: Service
In and out in 30 minutes. That includes a car wash

Jerry,

Your time is valuble and we try to keep that in mind. Thanks for letting us know we hit the mark!

Nacogdoches, TX
2019 Hyundai Tucson
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Quick, easy service
Quick appointment, no complaints whatsoever!

We appreciate the business!

Murleen B.
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Excellent!

Murleen,

Thank you for sharing and letting me know the visit to our service department was excellent!

SA
Suleena A.
05/13/2019 Category: Service
The staff in the service department were great and I’m thankful for how kind they were to me

Suleena,

I am thrilled your experience was a great one! Thanks for taking the time share it with me.

Apple Springs, TX
05/07/2019 Category: Service
Satisfied customer
Great service offered by friendly and knowledgeable personnel. HoL is an awesome dealership.

I appreciate your kind words! Always enjoy visiting with you when you come in.

05/02/2019 Category: Service
Owner
Everyone was helpful. Explained exactly what needed to be done. Very friendly. And the waiting area was very clean.

Thank you for the kind words and taking the time to share your experience!

Sharon M.
04/24/2019 Category: Service
Service Department-Hyundai of Lufkin
Fast, convenient service, always reasonable, friendly staff and Eric, service manager, is super.
ERIK M H., FIXED OPERATIONS DIRECTOR from Hyundai Of Lufkin responded on 04/26/2019

Sharon,

Its great to have you here at our new home. I really appreciate your loyalty to me and my dealerships for all the years!

James D.
Groveton, TX
04/22/2019 Category: Service
Service Review
Excellent service.
ERIK M H., FIXED OPERATIONS DIRECTOR from Hyundai Of Lufkin responded on 04/24/2019

James,

We appricate you coming by and giving us the opportunity to earn your business!