BR
Breanna R.
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Quick/Thorough Services
I drove an hour from out of town, my appointment was last minute. The rep scheduled for me to be there around 11. The service was very quick and I am very appreciative of their services. I will be back for my next oil change and tire rotation. Many thanks to the Lufkin team!
ERIK M H., FIXED OPERATIONS DIRECTOR from Hyundai Of Lufkin responded on 07/05/2019

Breanna,

Thank you so much! I really appreciate the feedback and look forward to your next visit.

Richard W.
2018 Hyundai Kona
05/24/2019 Category: Service
The people are friendly and know what they are doing
They work fast and efficiently

Richard,

We appriciate your business and feedback!

Leggett, TX
2007 Hyundai Veracruz
05/21/2019 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICE TEAM,
Service staff is always very helpful and quick to respond to the customers needs. They explain the service and do not pressure you to do more than needed.
ERIK M H., FIXED OPERATIONS DIRECTOR from Hyundai Of Lufkin responded on 05/24/2019

We appreciate your continuted trusted in us!

EL
Erin L.
Sugar Land, TX
05/19/2019 Category: Service
Nice and friendly
Everyone easy to talk to and willing to help in a not so great situation.
ERIK M H., FIXED OPERATIONS DIRECTOR from Hyundai Of Lufkin responded on 05/20/2019

Erin,

Glad we made the best of it for you! Thank you for your patience and allowing us to serve you.

Jerry S.
Woodville, TX
2017 Hyundai Veloster
05/18/2019 Category: Service
In and out in 30 minutes. That includes a car wash

Jerry,

Your time is valuble and we try to keep that in mind. Thanks for letting us know we hit the mark!

2019 Hyundai Tucson
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Quick, easy service
Quick appointment, no complaints whatsoever!

We appreciate the business!

Murleen B.
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Excellent!

Murleen,

Thank you for sharing and letting me know the visit to our service department was excellent!

SA
Suleena A.
05/13/2019 Category: Service
The staff in the service department were great and I’m thankful for how kind they were to me

Suleena,

I am thrilled your experience was a great one! Thanks for taking the time share it with me.

Apple Springs, TX
05/07/2019 Category: Service
Satisfied customer
Great service offered by friendly and knowledgeable personnel. HoL is an awesome dealership.

I appreciate your kind words! Always enjoy visiting with you when you come in.

05/02/2019 Category: Service
Owner
Everyone was helpful. Explained exactly what needed to be done. Very friendly. And the waiting area was very clean.

Thank you for the kind words and taking the time to share your experience!

Sharon M.
04/24/2019 Category: Service
Service Department-Hyundai of Lufkin
Fast, convenient service, always reasonable, friendly staff and Eric, service manager, is super.
ERIK M H., FIXED OPERATIONS DIRECTOR from Hyundai Of Lufkin responded on 04/26/2019

Sharon,

Its great to have you here at our new home. I really appreciate your loyalty to me and my dealerships for all the years!

James D.
Groveton, TX
04/22/2019 Category: Service
Service Review
Excellent service.
ERIK M H., FIXED OPERATIONS DIRECTOR from Hyundai Of Lufkin responded on 04/24/2019

James,

We appricate you coming by and giving us the opportunity to earn your business!

Pineland, TX
2009 Hyundai Sonata
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Quick service in service department!
In regards to the service department, Junior was very informative, knowledgeable, and courteous. The workers provided quick service.

We appricate the kind words and allowing us to earn your business!

Jessy S.
2019 Hyundai Veloster
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Fast friendly and knowledgeable
Great folks..great service

Jessy,

We appreciate your business!

Merri H.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Thank you to Eric and the crew at Lufkin Hyundai.

Meri,

Thank you your continued business!

04/08/2019 Category: Service
Staff
ERIK M H., FIXED OPERATIONS DIRECTOR from Hyundai Of Lufkin responded on 04/09/2019

Thank you for your business!

SJ
Sandra J.
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
The staff were great during my service visit.

Sandra,

Thank you for the kind words and taking the time to share your experience with me. We look forward to your next visit!

PJ
Paul J.
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Knowledgeable and Courteous
The staff members at the Hyundai of Lufkin Service center have many years in the industry and are informative, take time with the customer, and are most helpful.

Paul,

Really appreciate the kind words. I am pleased you recieved the level of service you deserve. Look forward to your next visit!

03/27/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Services!
Junior and Eric are always there to take care of me.

Thank you! Always a pleasure to do business with you!

Deborah S.
Huntington, TX
2012 Hyundai Elantra To
03/26/2019 Category: Service
Review of service
They were customer oriented. They did the job and they contacted me when they were through. Just like they said they would. If this review is going to the Hyundai Corporation, I just hope that someday you can make windows that actually work. This is the second vehicle from this corp. that I owned and I can tell you the first vehicle's windows worked longer than my current vehicle. Yes I would recommend this business in Lufkin to a friend, but I would certainly tell that friend about my past experience with Hyundai windows.

Deborah,

First of all thank you for sharing your experiernce here in our service department. Secondly I will review this case with my Hyundai rep on his next visit requarding the repair. We appreciate your feedback and choosing us to do business with!