2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/22/2020 Category: Service
Very friendly and professional

2012 Hyundai Elantra
04/21/2020 Category: Service
i love that they wash the car after. They did a good job

Huntington, TX
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/21/2020 Category: Service
Great Crew
Will Return Without A Doubt !

SA
Suzanne A.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
04/03/2020 Category: Service
Repeat Customer
This is my third Hyundai vehicle. I brought it to your dealership for my yearly state inspection. I was treated like I was spending a lot of money even though my bill was only $7.00. I’ll be back soon for my oil change. It’s a great dealership.

Jackie D.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
03/24/2020 Category: Service
Was expecting a lower cost but ok
Was expecting price to be less since I had Given coupons .. was still $80

Randy M.
Trinity, TX
2019 Hyundai Kona
03/24/2020 Category: Service
Staying with a dealer
Always a good place to visit, and get the oil changed....

Barbara M.
Odessa, TX
03/21/2020
New Genesis G90 purchase
I am totally pleased with the service I received from Randy at Hyundai of Lufkin. I recently purchased a 2020 Genesis G90, love the car, but the service was impeccable. We live in Odessa, bought the vehicle in Lufkin, and Randy called us every step of the way through delivery of the vehicle letting us know what would happen and when. Followed up after delivery and since to see if we have any questions. Love the car and love the service!

jack M.
Odessa, TX
03/20/2020
WOW !
Simply the best service I ever had.
Randy was such a professional, and the best salesman I've ever had.

Thanks everyone @ Hyundai of Lufkin

Kennard, TX
2020 Hyundai Sonata
03/20/2020 Category: Service
Great Service and Cleanliness
I would recommend this business

LW
Lee W.
Houston, TX
2018 Hyundai Kona
03/10/2020 Category: Service
Polite, professional and punctual
Easy to schedule, great customer service and workmanship. I’ll definitely be back.

AL

Sandra R.
Livingston, TX
2014 Hyundai Elantra
03/04/2020 Category: Service
fast and friendly service.
friendly,efficient, reasonably quick-I had no appointment. They even surprised me with a car wash.
I am grateful they check the tires and brakes as well as do the service I requested and that was my oil change and flushing of the radiator and replacing the necessary fluids to keep my engine
cool. I appreciate the feeling I get when I come to service my car that I will get the best of care and this time they explained about in near future I may need new tires and brake job. I expected so because I have driven my car for over 5 years without brake replacement . I have replaced my tires at a local business because of family recommendations .

AD
Ashley D.
03/03/2020 Category: Service
Great experience
I had to get my car serviced and everyone was so nice and friendly and they make me feel valued😊

NP
Nita P.
Crockett, TX
2019 Hyundai Kona
02/25/2020 Category: Service
The staff
Friendly and attentive! Quick too!

Jessica B.
02/20/2020
Best service in town!
I’ve dealt with many other area dealerships and no one compares to the treatment I’ve received at Hyundai of Lufkin. Marco gave us a great deal and service has always taken care of our every need. We’re very pleased.