Overall Rating 4.875/5Overall Rating 4.875/5Overall Rating 4.875/5Overall Rating 4.875/5rating 4.875
Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

JO
James O.
Loma Linda, CA
12/05/2019 Category: Service
Teleeza kept me well informed.
Comfortable waiting room with coffee and donuts.
TALEEZA G. from Hyundai of Moreno Valley responded on 12/06/2019

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to servicing your vehicle at your next visit!

GB
Grant B.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
11/29/2019 Category: Service
Exceptional service!
Excellent customer service
ALEX P S. from Hyundai of Moreno Valley responded on 12/04/2019

Thank you for the great review we look forward to providing excellent service for you at every visit.

11/29/2019 Category: Service

Perris, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Convenience and Teeleza.
The service staff was fine. I was shuttled to Walmart while waiting for my vehicle. The going shuttle driver was helpful and courteous. I called for return twice and texted which took about 35 minutes. When asked what happened, they were busy but you could have relayed that to me. The shuttle driver back, even tho it they weren’t bags but didn’t asked me if I needed helped but asked could he move something but the only thing that needed moving were my bags. I stated don’t ask if I need help. Getting back I packed the bags in myself. When my vehicle was ready I told the service adviser I would carry the bags myself cause I was ticked. Another gentleman came by insisted he was going to help me and that he did and I appreciated it.
ALEX P S. from Hyundai of Moreno Valley responded on 11/01/2019

Thank you for the great review we greatly appreciatte your business and trust, we look forward to providing you with excellent service at every visit.

CL
Carolyn L.
I like Moreno Valley Hyundai
The employees are courteous, know their jobs and happy to help you and they hav good donuts and coffee!

Robert H.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Tucson service on 10/16/2019
Excellent service.
TALEEZA G. from Hyundai of Moreno Valley responded on 10/25/2019

Thank you for the wonderful review! We are pleased to hear you had an exceptional service with us. We appreciate you as a loyal customer of Hyundai of Moreno Valley and hope to see you soon.

DA
Dulce A.
Best service dept
Alex is the best service advisor. He knows how to explain things to me about my car and concerns. Very professional. If there was a 6th star I would give a 6 star review.

CN
Canh N.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/17/2019 Category: Service

10/11/2019 Category: Service
Great company
Always do a great job except that I know the car wash is free but like cleaning the inside and doing it half way is not a good thing, I feel like if someone is going to clean something to do it all good or not do it at all. But everything else is and was great
TALEEZA G. from Hyundai of Moreno Valley responded on 10/16/2019

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the inconvenience and will definitely take your words into affect immediately. Please feel free to see me for your next service and allow me a little extra time to insure we do a thorough cleaning on your vehicle.

LP
Leslie P.
2018 Hyundai Accent
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Clean
Waiting room was clean didnt feel like I was there for 2 hours. Good coffee!

LD
Lisa D.
Riverside, CA
2020 Hyundai Accent
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Getting my tire repaired due to a puncture on the freeway
I am very happy that my Hyundai roadside assistance came to put the spare tire on until I could come in the next day for an appointment to repair my front left tire. It was so weird that my tire pressure light came on and I was really stunned that I had a nail in my tire, it must have been from the tire being punctured on the freeway the day before, due to a blow out of a 18 wheeler truck and there was debris on the highway. I was so pleased with the service I received and the dealership even gave my car a nice carwash as well. I appreciate the excellent service I received.

EB
Esteven B.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Great job
Car was fisned quick and hassle free. Alex has wonderful customer service.

NM
Neily M.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/03/2019 Category: Service
Employees r very attentive..
Very friendly and I'm very grateful that they wash my car thanks...😊

Perris, CA
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Plugin Hybrid
10/02/2019 Category: Service
First Service on my New Ioniq Plug In
Staff are excellent and approachable.

10/02/2019 Category: Service
Terrible service time
Staff is wonderful but the service time is horrible. Waited 2 + hours for a simple oil service.
ALEX P S. from Hyundai of Moreno Valley responded on 10/03/2019

Thank you for the feedback we will definitely make a note on the concern and look forward to your next service visit.

Johnny K.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
10/01/2019 Category: Service
No waiting . Went straight in . Clean waiting room . Car was washed even with basic oil change service .

DO
Dorene O.
10/01/2019 Category: Service
Amazing service
Moreno Valley Hyundai dealership provided fast service, the staff are friendly and professional.
I will go back and recommend this business.

RN
Roger N.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/30/2019 Category: Service
ALEX P S. from Hyundai of Moreno Valley responded on 09/30/2019

Thank you for the review we appreciatte your business and feedback. Service is our priority and look forward to providing an excellent service experience at every visit.

Mary H.
Panorama City, CA
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Thanks!
Everuthing was performed quickly and properly. I was so happy to be able to work at a computer desk, with ample plugs, while I waited. Thanks for putting your customers first! mh
TALEEZA G. from Hyundai of Moreno Valley responded on 09/30/2019

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate you coming in for service and are glad we were able to provide you with excellent service.

PM