Overall Rating 1.6/5rating 1.6rating 1.6rating 1.6rating 1.6

Richard B.
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Love my Hyundai
Out of all the vehicles I’ve had in my lifetime my Elantra turbo hands down is the Best and most sporty looking . So happy I’m a Hyundai owner and Moreno Valley Hyundai is so friendly and make sure they take care of there customers from service to sales . Couldn’t be more happy with Hyundai of Moreno Valley

ND
Nathaniel D.
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and Fast Service
I’ve brought my vehicle here for regular tune ups and oil changes three times now. All were done in a friendly manner with recommendations for future care. They were clean and quick with the service and are accommodating to your requests.

FB
Frank B.
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Good service but this time took longer than usual. Usually they are prompt but in this instance I waited over 2 hours for oil change.

06/17/2019 Category: Service
very friendly and professional staff
always friendly staff and get in an out very quickly. thank you
ALEX P S. from Hyundai of Moreno Valley responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you for the review we appreciatte your buskiness and look forward to helping you at every service visit.

06/15/2019 Category: Service
Overall it was a good experience
TALEEZA G. from Hyundai of Moreno Valley responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you for the wonderful review! We appreciate you coming in for service and hope to see you soon.

Sandra B.
Always friendly!
I love the customer that is provided at this dealership. Thank you for that because it is very important to me.😃
TALEEZA G. from Hyundai of Moreno Valley responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you Sandra for the wonderful review, it is always a pleasure seeing you come in for service! We hope to see you soon.

Kathleen M.
Banning, CA
Best experience ever!
We had been taking our Sonata in to another dealer (the one we bought the car from). The service was always slow, they never did anything extra and the people working there bordered on rude. Hyundai of Moreno Valley was so much better! We were greated when we pulled up and we turned the keys over and when we came back, the work had been done is less time than the other dealer had quoted. Our car was washed and vacumed! This was all for a free service! I am super impressed.
TALEEZA G. from Hyundai of Moreno Valley responded on 06/17/2019

We are pleased to hear we exceeded your expectations here at Hyundai Genesis of Moreno Valley! Our goal is to provide you with excellent service no matter how small. Thank you for the wonderful review and are pleased to have gained your business.

Service Advsior

MO
Mirna O.
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
Always great customer service every time I go for my service appointments.

LL
Leangela L.
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Tucson Serviced at 7500 Miles
I brought my Tucson in to be serviced and was immediately greeted by Taleeza in the Service Department. It was a busy day so Taleeza said it would be about a 1 hour and 20 minute wait. She offered to have a driver take me to and pick me up from Starbucks and I accepted her offer. My car was delivered at exactly 1 hour 20 minutes! And my car was washed too!
TALEEZA G. from Hyundai of Moreno Valley responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you for the great review! We are pleased to have gotten you in and out in the suggested promise time. Our goal is to provide you with the best possible service so we are glad to have done just that! See you next time.

Nuevo, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Alex and his team really went above and beyond to find out what was wrong with me vehicle. After 3 years of going to the same Hyundai dealer for service had to change where I serviced my vehicle. And I’m so glad I found Hyundai of Moreno Valley. My car is running great and best part those on and off engine and oil lights are staying OFF !

San Jacinto, CA
Oil change leakage
Went for an oil change and it resulted with oil on my driveway...

John P.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Elec
Good service, I am happy
TALEEZA G. from Hyundai of Moreno Valley responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you for the great review! We are pleased to earn your business and hope to see you soon!

PM
Paul M.
06/11/2019 Category: Service
TALEEZA G. from Hyundai of Moreno Valley responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you for the great review! We are pleased to hear you always have and exceptional service visit with us. We value your buisness and most importantly you as a customer!

GR
Guy R.
Perris, CA
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai
Hyundai Genesis Moreno Valley , service department is excellent, l’m sure all the service techs are great, when l came l met service technician Taleeza she was excellent, very Informative explain all the information and provided a rental vehicle, I had to get a brand new engine, my new engine and rental were covered under my warranty, everyone should get a warranty. To the mechanical Geniuses who put The engine back together it runs fantastic !!!! One small issue , l wish they would have cleaned the engine..
TALEEZA G. from Hyundai of Moreno Valley responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you for the great review Guy! We are pleased to have resolved your vehicles main concern in a timely fashion and accomodated your needs. We are glad we could get you up and running again better than ever! I am sorry for the slight inconvenience, please come see me at your earliest convenience.

EW
Eric W.
2019 Hyundai Veloster
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Recall item
Was taken care of In a very timely manner. Service staff treated me very well. Would go back for any other service.
TALEEZA G. from Hyundai of Moreno Valley responded on 06/08/2019

We appreciate your feedback and are glad we made your first visit with us exceptional! We will see you on your follow up recall appointment on Tuesday the 11th at 10 am.

Servce Advisor

Melissa P.
West Hills, CA
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Love this dealership!
Always so helpful, and the service exceeded my expectations.
TALEEZA G. from Hyundai of Moreno Valley responded on 06/08/2019

Thank you for the wonderful review! We strive to provide you with the best possible service experience possible. See you soon!

Service Advidor

MO
Mirna O.
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
Very pleased every time we take our cars in for service.
TALEEZA G. from Hyundai of Moreno Valley responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you for the great review Mirna. We value you as a customer and appreciate the feedback. We strive to provide you with the best possible service at every visit! See you soon!

RD
Rich D.
06/06/2019 Category: Service
The service attendants
Great visit
ALEX P S. from Hyundai of Moreno Valley responded on 06/06/2019

Thank you for your review we greatly appreciate your business and the opportunity to service your vehicle. We look forward to provide a great service experience at every visit.

Stephen S.
Yucaipa, CA
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Good job, service team!
Able to make appt when it was convenient for me. Fast in and out process and a service team that listens to my concerns.
ALEX P S. from Hyundai of Moreno Valley responded on 06/05/2019

Thank you! Your feedback is very important we take great pleasure in the service we provide for you at every service visit. We look forward to continued service visits and great customer service experience.

CV
Carlos V.
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and reliable
Great customer service.
TALEEZA G. from Hyundai of Moreno Valley responded on 06/04/2019

Thank you for the great review Carlos! It is always a pleasure taking care of you and all your vehicle needs. We'll see you at your next visit.