Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5rating 4.66667
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Leticia S.
March Air Reserve Base, CA
02/13/2019 Category: Service
FRIENDLY STALL,HELPFUL,PROFESSIONAL. KEVIN TOOK ME TO ST. CHRISTOPHER FOR THE 8A.M. MASS AND CAME BACK TO PICK ME UP . MY CAR WAS READY.AND CLEAN. THANK YOU.
Teeleesa was friendly, and greeted me cordially at 7:10 in the morning.She directed me to the appropriate places to have my Hyundai serviced for my 3,000 miles tune up. I explained what I wanted checked and she was able to get Kevin to drive me to mass and bring me back. My car was ready when i returned 1 1/2 hrs, later. I was even lucky enough to get a dounut and HOT COFFEE. THANK YOU ALL. I WAS HAPPY WITH MY FIRST TUNE UP FOR MY HYUNDAI. I HELPED BUY MY GRANDSON HIS FIRST CAR 3 YRS. AGO, AN ELANTRA, FOR HIS HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATION. HE IS IN HIS 3RD YR. OF COLLEGE AT THE UNIVERSITY OF MARYLAND ,BALTIMORE CAMPUS. HE STILL LOVES HIS CAR.WHEN HE GRADUATES FROM COLLEGE HE MAY BE LOOKING FOR ANOTHER HYUNDAI.,a larger one since he is over 6' tall and has a job. Thank you all. Mrs. Leticia Sachsel
TALEEZA G. from Hyundai of Moreno Valley responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful review Leticia! We are always happy to accomadate any of your plans, and are so glad we could get you to morning Mass in time! Never hesitate to give us a call and know we are here to better serve you and all your vehicle service needs. So glad to hear you are a loyal hyundai customer and are enjoying the vehicle. We appreciate your business. See you soon!

Jesus A.
Perris, CA
2017 Hyundai Veloster
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Dissatisfaction
NICK H., Service Manager from Hyundai of Moreno Valley responded on 02/15/2019

I apologize you were not satisfied with your service experience. although we were unable to test the tpms sensor due to the tire being damaged, the sensor did have some trama so to prevent future repairs we were recommending to replace. I would like to discuss further, Please contact me when you have a moment to resolve this issue.

02/12/2019 Category: Service
Politeness
Clean facilities and good service
ALEX P S. from Hyundai of Moreno Valley responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you for the review look forward to helping you and providing an excellent service experience.

AV
Anthony V.
02/09/2019 Category: Service
Quick
I took my car in for an oil change and they completed in less than a hour. They informed me of items that need to be replaced but didn’t pressure me.
ALEX P S. from Hyundai of Moreno Valley responded on 02/09/2019

Thank you for the great review! We truly appreciate your business and look forward to providing you with a great service experience at every visit.

02/05/2019 Category: Service
Convenient location
Quality service for basic maintenance needs
TALEEZA G. from Hyundai of Moreno Valley responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you for the great review! It is always a pleasure taking care of you and all your vehicle service needs. See you next time!

Ambyr M.
02/04/2019 Category: Service
So helpful
I’m so grateful for this place. They serviced my car and returned it in a timely manner. I was not without, because they loaned me a car while I waited. Without these guys I’d still be twirling my thumbs figure out how I’d get my car fixed.
TALEEZA G. from Hyundai of Moreno Valley responded on 02/05/2019

Thank you for the great review! It's a pleasure to hear you had an exceptional experience with us. Never hesitate to give us a call about any of your service needs, we are here to help! Glad to hear from you!

AL
Andrew L.
02/01/2019 Category: Service
friendly
fine
TALEEZA G. from Hyundai of Moreno Valley responded on 02/01/2019

Thank you for the great review! We look forward to taking care of you in the near future!

Michael B.
Riverside, CA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/31/2019 Category: Service
Very courtous
Job was complete in a short period of time
TALEEZA G. from Hyundai of Moreno Valley responded on 02/01/2019

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of you in the near future. It is always a pleasure seeing you.

Sherry M.
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Didn't have to wait they helped me right away,
I can take my car for an oil change for 39.99 and tire rotation is included. They were going to charge 42.00 for wiper blades when I only paid 20.00 somewhere else. For rotation and oil change I paid 66.70
ALEX P S. from Hyundai of Moreno Valley responded on 01/29/2019

Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle we look forward to providing you with excellent service and provide the best owners experience.

Art S.
2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Best experience ever with any dealership. Any future work onthis car will be done there.
I am very glad to have a dealership available again. All work and parts were top notch. This is the only place I will take my vehicle again. Taleeza Garcia was the most professional and competent service writer that I have ever had. All time and price quotes were exact. When she said my car would be ready at noon, It was. If you want good work, fair prices and courteous service, go here.
My 2005 Santé Fe will last me a few more years.
TALEEZA G. from Hyundai of Moreno Valley responded on 01/29/2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful review Art! We strive to meet all of our customers needs and expectations. I am pleased to hear you had a great expierence at our dealership and look forward to helping you in the future. Your Santa Fe will definitely last you a few more years!

EW
Ellen W.
Perris, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Ellen W.
Efficient, fast and extremely friendly. No doubt I will be returning.
ALEX P S. from Hyundai of Moreno Valley responded on 01/29/2019

Thank you for the great review we appreciate your business and look forward to exceeding your expectations at every visit.

Crystal S.
Hemet, CA
01/28/2019 Category: Service
Service provided to my satisfaction.
NICK H., Service Manager from Hyundai of Moreno Valley responded on 01/29/2019

Thank you for the great review! We look forward seeing you at your next visit.

Robert H.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
45K Service
TALEEZA G. from Hyundai of Moreno Valley responded on 01/28/2019

Thank you for the great review! It is our pleasure to provide excellent service to our customers. We look forwar to helping you at your next service and appreciate your business!

Jose M.
Nick Howard
I was thourghly satisfied with the level of customer service i recieved from Nick Howard.
NICK H., Service Manager from Hyundai of Moreno Valley responded on 01/28/2019

Thank you for the great review! Always look forward to serviceing your Hyundai needs.

Jason H.
01/25/2019 Category: Service
Taleeza in the service department has always been professional and courteous everytime we've been here. Great again! Quick and responsive service by the whole team.
TALEEZA G. from Hyundai of Moreno Valley responded on 01/25/2019

Thank you for the great review! Its always a pleasure taking care of all your service needs, see you soon!

SP
Su P.
01/25/2019 Category: Service
They make the process easy, their prices are fair, and we have never had any service sales tactics which is refreshing.
TALEEZA G. from Hyundai of Moreno Valley responded on 01/25/2019

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your business and are glad we can provide excellent service to you. See you next time!

Tom S.
Banning, CA
01/22/2019 Category: Service
very frendly and clean
did not experience the problem so I have to go back
TALEEZA G. from Hyundai of Moreno Valley responded on 01/25/2019

Thank you for the great review! We look forward to helping you out soon and hope to duplicate your concern.

Riverside, CA
01/20/2019 Category: Service
Very helpful.
TALEEZA G. from Hyundai of Moreno Valley responded on 01/22/2019

Thank you for the great feedback! We strive to provide the best service possible, let us know what we can do to improve! We look forward to taking care of you at your next visit.

Jeanne W.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
It is local, I have been driving out of town since I bought the car in 2012.
Punctual, my car was taken in when I arrived and down with the work within 10 minutes of the time they told me it would take.
ALEX P S. from Hyundai of Moreno Valley responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you for the review we appreciate your business and the opportunity to provide excellent service to you. We look forward to helping you on your future visit.

Mary L.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/17/2019 Category: Service
My service rep is always helpful and informative. When I get my car back it runs great, its clean and all my requests have been addressed.
TALEEZA G. from Hyundai of Moreno Valley responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you for the wonderful review Mary Ann. It is always a pleasure taking care of you, thank you for trusting me with all your vehicle needs. Hope you loved your detail!