Overall Rating 1.75/5rating 1.75rating 1.75rating 1.75rating 1.75

Thomas M.
04/18/2019 Category: Service
The kindness of Taleeza and all contacts
Taleeza's kindness and confidence opened the door to all of your people!!!
TALEEZA G. from Hyundai of Moreno Valley responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you for the wonderful review Mr. Miles. It is always a pleasure seeing you come in for service and value you as our customer. We will see you at your next service visit.

Cherise S.
San Jacinto, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Elec
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
The customer service here is great. The waiting area is nice, clean, and inviting. The people are cheerful and are always ready to help.

AL
Andrew L.
04/13/2019 Category: Service
service
ALEX P S. from Hyundai of Moreno Valley responded on 04/13/2019

Thank you for the great review we look forward to providing excellent seervice to you at every visit.

Jack S.
Calimesa, CA
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Took my car right in on schedule, kept me informed of the service work. Nice, clean waiting area and they furnished coffee and donuts.
TALEEZA G. from Hyundai of Moreno Valley responded on 04/12/2019

We're glad to hear you had an exceptional service visit with us! Thank you for the wonderful feedback, we appreciate your business and you as our customer. See you at your next service!

Juan G.
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Service Dept
Great service while I waited
TALEEZA G. from Hyundai of Moreno Valley responded on 04/12/2019

It is always a pleasure having you come in for service! We're glad you enjoy every service visit and we appreciate you as a customer. See you at your next visit.

SP
Su P.
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Good service good prices
Always get quality service with no hassle, my only complaint is if your going to wash the car after service, then I think that should include removal of dead bugs from windshield and hood and front of vehicle. The last two times the car returned with a supposed wash was actually still covered with dirt and squashed bugs, it doesn’t show much attention to detail.
TALEEZA G. from Hyundai of Moreno Valley responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you for the informative review! We value you as our customer and appreciate the feedback as we are always working to improve and satisfy our customers. Please feel free to stop by and leave your vehicle with me for a complimentary minor detail wash Mon-Fri.

Hope to see you soon!

CV
Carlos V.
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Always professional
Always Great customer service !!!
ALEX P S. from Hyundai of Moreno Valley responded on 04/09/2019

Thank you for the opportunity to help you. We take great pleasure in providing the best customer experience for all of our valued guests.
we look forward to helping make your owner experience the best!

Sandra B.
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Great customer seevice
I am always well taken care of when come to this dealership 😁
ALEX P S. from Hyundai of Moreno Valley responded on 04/05/2019

Thank you for the review we greatly appreciate you and the opportunity to help you! We look forward to providing excellent service at every visit!

PS
Phillip S.
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Professional, Polite and Through Service!
ALEX P S. from Hyundai of Moreno Valley responded on 04/04/2019

Thank you for the feedback we are pleased we met and exceeded your expectation! We look forward to the continued support and service experience.

VW
Vivian W.
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Great Service!
Thanks for the pleasant no-hassle service.
TALEEZA G. from Hyundai of Moreno Valley responded on 04/03/2019

Thank you for the great review Mrs. Widman! It is always a pleasure seeing you and your great attitude. We appreciate your business and hope to see you soon!

Jeanne W.
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and fast service.
Fast and friendly service.
TALEEZA G. from Hyundai of Moreno Valley responded on 04/03/2019

Thank you for the great review! We are pleased to continue to provide you with excellent service at every visit. We appreciate your business and most importantly, you as our customer. See you soon!

BC
Boone C.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/01/2019 Category: Service
Cust. Service
On time.
That is good for me because I just got off from work 6am. Clean work environment
ALEX P S. from Hyundai of Moreno Valley responded on 04/01/2019

Thank you for the review we appreciate your business and look forward to helping you at every service visit! We look forward to see you return soon.

FC
Frank C.
2010 Hyundai Genesis
03/29/2019 Category: Service
Very knowable. Outstanding personality and very keen to answer your questions.
The warmth shown, make me feel at ease. They know what they are doing
ALEX P S. from Hyundai of Moreno Valley responded on 03/29/2019

Thank you for the review we appreciate your business and look forward to provide you with excellent service!

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/28/2019 Category: Service
Great but could be better
Staff are polite coming in and when leaving but nothing in between, updates on vehicle and detailed information on the work performed on my car would be nice, but compared to Riverside location, I will continue to go to Moreno Valley.

MJ
Michael J.
Crestline, CA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
They care
First class service
ALEX P S. from Hyundai of Moreno Valley responded on 03/26/2019

Thank you for the great review we appreciate your business and feedback we look forward to help you and provide you with a great service experience.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
Good Service
Always a good experience here. My service was quick in and out in about a hour.
ALEX P S. from Hyundai of Moreno Valley responded on 03/26/2019

I am happy to hear about your service experience truly a pleasure helping you. I look forward to providing a great service experience at every visit.

RJ
Renee J.
03/26/2019 Category: Service
Take a genuine interest in their customers.
I have had a lot of recalls on my vehicle, i have had push back and lack of customer service from another location (Redlands). I felt that all recalls to them were an inconvenience, and the attitude showed it. I was very pleased when they finally opened this location. I was met with concern and a helpful mechanical team, they answered my questions, helped me get things fixed that the other location told me that was "fine", and it was not! They went beyond the expectations that i set, and threw in a suprise or two, that was definitely not expected, making my customer experience awesome. I went away feeling I got what i paid for, no gimmicks, lies or broken promises here.
TALEEZA G. from Hyundai of Moreno Valley responded on 03/26/2019

Thank you for the wonderful review! We strive to provide you with the best possible service experience possible so we are pleased to hear we did just that. We hope to see you soon and if you ever have any questions or doubts, we are here to help!

Al B.
03/25/2019 Category: Service
Making an appointment was easy and the representative was very curtious
My experience was great from when I arrived to being contacted that my vehicle was ready for pickup to my paying for the work done on my car. The car had also been washed and cleaned on the interior and the whole experience was excellent.
TALEEZA G. from Hyundai of Moreno Valley responded on 03/26/2019

Thank you for the wonderful feedback. We look forward to providing the best possible service experience at every one of your visits. Hope to see you soon!

Ramona S.
03/25/2019 Category: Service
Runs better
They were thorough in fixing my car
TALEEZA G. from Hyundai of Moreno Valley responded on 03/26/2019

Thank you for the wonderful review! We strive to provide you with the best possible experience. Thank you for coming in for service, we appreciate your business!

Reiauna H.
03/24/2019 Category: Service
First time
I had a great experience with this dealership. This was my first time there and I was very satisfied. They were friendly and explained my service in terms that I understood. Thank you Moreno Valley Hyundai
TALEEZA G. from Hyundai of Moreno Valley responded on 03/26/2019

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your business and are glad to hear we exceeded all your expectations. We hope to see you soon.