Jorge L.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
03/01/2021 Category: Service
I'm hapy

02/15/2021 Category: Service
Customer service is amazing, very friendly!

02/13/2021 Category: Service
Great experience!
The people who work here always show exceptional service with my car. I feel like I can trust the service I will get and the price is always reasonable. I would like to point out Taleeza in the whole process as someone who goes above and beyond in making me feel welcomed. Plus, it's always fun to watch some nice houses shows in the waiting area..

Beaumont, CA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
02/11/2021 Category: Service
Great service !
If you want to be taken care of ask for Taleeza. She’s really great!

Jeanine W.
Thousand Palms, CA
02/15/2021 Category: Service
Recall Repair
Very happy with the 2020 Hyundai Tucson I purchased from Moreno Valley Hyundai. Everyone I’ve encountered has been pleasant, helpful and professional.

The gentleman who assisted me with my recent recall repair was very professional and kept me informed throughout the repair process.

02/08/2021 Category: Service
Recall repair
Overall, mediocre experience.
LC
LORI A C. from Hyundai of Moreno Valley responded on 02/09/2021

Hello Jeanine,  our service director is attempting to reach you regarding your experience.  Would you please contact Mike Hangca at your earliest convenience.  He can be reached at 909-316-0101.  Thank you for your time.

Mike H. from Hyundai of Moreno Valley responded on 02/15/2021

client unhappy with product information regarding recall not dealer or advisor

AR
Araceli R.
Rialto, CA
02/05/2021
Wow, Wow, Wow - Dealership Visit part 2
Wow, wow, wow! Those words explain how I feel about Moreno Valley Hyundai. I wrote a review a couple days ago about my amazing experience at this dealership. I stated how although a deal was not done, I would definitely go back to this dealership due to the exceptional service. My husband and I had talked that night, and both agreed that we loved the Hyundai Palisade, and we were going to come back this year, to either Lease or Buy the vehicle.
The next day, much to our surprise, the GM, Mr. Brown, got involved. He read my review and began collecting the information as to why the deal had not been made. Our amazing “consultant” Randy Williams spoke on our behalf and explained to Mr. Brown why the deal didn’t happen. He personally got involved in working on our deal, and low and behold, made it happen! We honestly did not think we would have our Palisade so soon, and to top it off, it’s a Limited Palisade with all of the bells and whistles. My husband and I have worked hard for everything we have, and to know that Mr. Brown, Randy, and the staff at Moreno Valley Hyundai made it happen, it just gives us so much pride to see the Palisade sitting in my garage.
Like I’ve said before, if you are looking into a Hyundai, please, please, please head over to Moreno Valley Hyundai. You will not regret it. If he’s available, I would also recommend Randy. He is so knowledgeable on the features of the cars, and although you might think you know everything about a specific car, he may just show you something you didn’t know.

AR
Araceli R.
Rialto, CA
01/31/2021
Amazing experience -Knowledgeable Salesman
I visited this dealership for my first time today. My husband and I have purchased and leased several vehicles, and have never experienced a Sales agent explain a vehicle with such detail as ours did. If you are in the market to purchase a Hyundai, please visit this dealership and ask for Randy Williams. He does his research on the vehicles on his lot to help and educate a potential buyer on all of the features a car has to offer.
Unfortunately for us, we did not leave with a new car, but we definitely left knowing that this is where we will either lease or purchase our next car. I’ve been looking at the Hyundai Palisade since it came out. I know that this is a hot car, and am willing to wait my time, until I am able to purchase or lease it at payments that are comfortable to me. Unfortunately, due to it’s popularity, Hyundai doesn’t have much to offer on the price of the car, so I have to wait until the deal is right for me. I did leave this dealership with the confidence that I will be back, and this is where I will purchase or lease my Limited Palisade.

LA

Luis Y.
Colton, CA
01/28/2021 Category: Service
Recommended service and recall
This dealer is a bit out of my way, but the drive is worth it. The scheduling and service crew are exceptionally friendly and efficient. I purchased my Tucson here and I will always service it here. Thank you!

01/19/2021 Category: Service
Moreno Valley Hyundai Dealership
Maintenance department customer service is on point.

BW
Breanna W.
2020 Hyundai Venue
Cannot recommend Hyundai of MV enough
The kindest and friendliest people work here! They treat you like family and really care for you and your needs! Will ALWAYS get my cars here and services here!

2021 Hyundai Tucson
01/14/2021 Category: Service
The staff and service department was excellent
Great experience the was done well and l love that they washed my car too.they were very friendly

LG
Leo G.
Riverside, CA
Excellent customer service
I bought my car from Hyundai Of Moreno Valley in June 2018 the employees are kind and respectful and they go out of their way to help you. When it comes to servicing my Tucson I take it only to Hyundai Of Moreno Valley and not just because I bought it from them it’s because they treat you like as if your family and my service advisor Taleeza Garcia HOMV is awesome! She knows how to treat customers well and explain’s to you what type of service that needs to be done and what she recommends!

Julienne G.
San Jacinto, CA
2020 Hyundai Sonata
01/07/2021 Category: Service
Staff-Richard
He was very friendly and professional. He was able to assist me with my driver passenger window. I was with a prior advisor who was not able to fix my 2020 Sonata window that shouldn’t even have an issue upon delivery. I went there twice and it was not fixed. Thanks to Mr. Richard my window is finally fixed. It only took Mr. Richard one tried. I’m so glad I don’t have to come back for a window.

PM
Pamela M.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
2020 Hyundai Palisade
01/05/2021 Category: Service
Too much time for a oil change
Appointment was at 8:30 am didn’t get car back until after 12:30.
LC
LORI A C. from Hyundai of Moreno Valley responded on 01/07/2021

Pamela, we are trying to reach you to discuss your experience.  Please contact our service manager at 909-316-0101 at your earliest convenience.