Overall Rating 4.21/5Overall Rating 4.21/5Overall Rating 4.21/5Overall Rating 4.21/5rating 4.21

Overall Rating 4.69565/5Overall Rating 4.69565/5Overall Rating 4.69565/5Overall Rating 4.69565/5rating 4.69565
Overall Rating 2.08696/5Overall Rating 2.08696/5rating 2.08696rating 2.08696rating 2.08696

01/18/2019 Category: Service
For most recent visit service was a 5. Looking forward to the construction project to be over. I am answering No to recommending Hyundai because I don’t recommend. Everybody has their own preferences

Friendly, easy in & out.
Love the waiting area, spacious & good amenities.

SJ
Susanne J.
Friendly and thorough
I received great, friendly, thorough service. With all the renovation going on it took longer than usual but I didn't mind. I was there for an oil change and tire rotation. Craig Rogers has been my service advisor for years and always makes sure I'm taken care of as quickly as possible.
KEITH H., Service Manager from Hyundai Of North Charleston responded on 01/17/2019

Good afternoon ! Thannk you for your recent visit  with our service department ! if there is anything we can do in your future visits to make things any bettery please let us know .

Awendaw, SC
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Fix it
Would have liked a better understanding to the recall

Good afternoon ! Thank you for your recent visit with our service department . I'd like to reach out to you to find out what we could do next time to achieve a 5 star.

2012 Hyundai Equus
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Barbara provided her usual outstanding service.

Keith HopkinsGood morning ! Thank you for your recent visit with our service department .If in the future we can help with any of your needs please let us know .

Debra S.
So accommodating
Everyone goes out of their way to help.

CJ
Christy J.
Saint George, SC
Takes forever
Waited 3 hours i have a 2018 vehicle and they said i needed a new battery..hello..

Good morning ! Thank you for your recent visit with our service department . We apologize for your wait sometimes  replacing a tire an oil change wipers and filters take a little time to do correctly .

GD
Greg D.
Minneapolis, MN
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Coordination
Hyundai Warranty Group and service team at Hyundai of North Charleston coordinated well on getting parts and services covered.

Second time back for same issue, so hopefully no further issues.
KEITH H., Service Manager from Hyundai Of North Charleston responded on 01/16/2019

Good afternoon ! Thank you for your recent visit with our service department .If in the future we can help with any of your needs please let us know .

PO
Patrick O.
Awendaw, SC
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Fast, friendly service
I recently brought my Elantra in to have two wheel studs replaced (they were cross-threaded by a local tire shop).
This was the first time to visit this service department. The service was very friendly and professional. The car was taken in quickly and I received a call for the estimate in less than an hour.
The repair was complete within two hours. I give Hyundai of North Charleston two thumbs up.

RO
Robert O.
Completely satisfied!
Every visit to Hyundai of North Charleston has been 5 star for us. Our first visit was to purchase, and the next few for routine preventative maintenance. The staff has always been pleasant and courteous. This treatment would of course be expected from someone doing business with any company. However the difference we noticed is the sincerity in their efforts. It is real. We are so happy with our Santa Fe Sport purchase and with all the services we have received.

Thank you taking the time to fill out our survey .

Melessia W.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Craig is awesome. When I first signed in I was informed that it was going to be a two hour wait due to some of the bays being shut down but Craig assured me that he would do he would do all that he could to get me out before then. I was prepared to stay for two hours but it only took one hour. I was quite happy.

Thank you taking the time to fill out our survey .
Good morning !If in the future we can help with any of your needs please let us know .

2018 Hyundai Kona
Satisfied
Enjoyed the service. Took care of my old change and checked my tire pressure.

Good morning !Thank you for your recent visit with our service department . I'd like to reach out to you and explain how our surveys work !

AI
Aeron I.
2016 Hyundai Genesis Co
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Amazing employees and team work
Always thankful for my service every time I come to get something done with my car. Fast and clean work.

Lance M.
Goose Creek, SC
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Great service under adverse condition.
Took my vehicle in for service and they are in a major renovation but still keeping customers service needs completed as if it was a normal service area.

Dennis M.
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service, quality service, prompt completion
I always return my Hyundai to the dealer for service. I feel it is part of the customer service provided with the purchase and continued care. I have no reason to go anywhere else, until I am dissatisfied or treated differently by the dealership and service team.
KEITH H., Service Manager from Hyundai Of North Charleston responded on 01/14/2019

Good afternoon ! THank you for your recent visit with our service department and taking the time to fill out our survey !

Michael W.
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Can be better...if
You hurry up and add back a West Ashley location...I own three Hyundai and it is way to much to travel to North Charleston... my family is pushing to trade all of our cars in for Honda...because they can not stand that commute for service...I have been brand loyal for YEARS

Good morning! Thank you taking the time to fill out our survey .
If in the future we can help with any of your needs please let us know .

2012 Hyundai Genesis
Horrible all around
Repair took days because of lack of mechanics, communication from staff is poor. If you live in Charleston DO NOT buy a Hyundai. This could be the countries worst dealership.
KEITH H., Service Manager from Hyundai Of North Charleston responded on 01/12/2019

Good morning !I apologize for the time it took to repair your car unfortunately i have to techs out and in the hospital . Life happens sometimes and unfortunately it held you repair up .

Thanks

WL
Wayne L.
Kiawah Island, SC
Convenient service
Work was done in a timely manner. Nice waiting area.

Jackson F.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Sloppy work
Took more than two hours to complete an oil change. Did not reset my service indicator. Had a new leak when I got home. Could not see me to correct these issues for two days.
KEITH H., Service Manager from Hyundai Of North Charleston responded on 01/11/2019

Good afternoon ! Thank you for your recent visit with our service department .
Sorry for the key confusion and i would like to reach out to you to see what we could do to help rectify the situation

Thank You !

DV
Dennis V.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Quickly done
Service was completed in the timeframe promised with excellent results.

Good morning !  Thank you taking the time to fill out our survey .
If in the future we can help with any of your needs please let us know .