Overall Rating 4.32/5Overall Rating 4.32/5Overall Rating 4.32/5Overall Rating 4.32/5rating 4.32
4.3

( 1920 Reviews )

Overall Rating 4.84314/5Overall Rating 4.84314/5Overall Rating 4.84314/5Overall Rating 4.84314/5rating 4.84314
Overall Rating 2.09804/5Overall Rating 2.09804/5rating 2.09804rating 2.09804rating 2.09804

PC
Peter C.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Service Service
Great on time service Very friendly

Harleyville, SC

2010 Hyundai Elantra Touring
11/16/2019 Category: Service

Summerville, SC
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Dusty was really great, friendly, caring, and knowledgeable. It was nice to know that the service department realy cared about your questions and did so much to help us out. A Big Thank You to him and the company.

MT
Michael T.
Bonneau, SC
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Just the help you receive.
The speed and great repair jobs they do.

Robert G.
Covington, TX
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Had my cars first oil change. The service department was excellent. Very fast and friendly representatives to help you. Very fast and easy to get done. All of the sales people and service department recognize you and great you. Great place to get your new Hyundai. Want to also say Sal and JT were fantastic to work with.

Deborah G.

Mircea S.
Moncks Corner, SC
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great fast service
Came here for oil change tire rotation and inspection, job was done quickly and Barbara was great to talk to.

Michelle R.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Service is always great at this dealership. Everyone is friendly and my car is always taken care of properly.

Room for improvement:
Have a shuttle available at least 2-3 days a week.
Set up criteria for Shuttle hours.
For example, must have car at dealership by 8:00am
Shuttle leaves for all stops by 8:30 am.
Driver could then categorize stops by area of town.
As much as Charleston is growing this could be an added benefit to your service department.
It is definitely a service I will consider when buying another Hyundai.
It is hard to always schedule service on a Saturday.
Many people work during the week and it would be nice to have a ride to work
With Other car brands I have owned, the dealership has provided this service and it is very beneficial.
It is definitely a service that would determine the next car brand I would purchase.
Thank you.

Goose Creek, SC
2015 Hyundai Accent
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Great facility and people
Just for the amount I saw working, my service took 30 mins-1 hour longer than it should have.
Chris M C., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai Of North Charleston responded on 11/05/2019

I am sorry for the length of time that it took for your service visit. I would like to reach out to you for some additinal feedback.

Chris Casey

Steve C.
Columbia, SC
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
11/03/2019 Category: Service
Dusty was very helpful in all aspects of getting my Veracruz repaired. Very appreciative for the loaner car while my car was in the shop for 4 days.

Michael H.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Courteous staff. Good coffee.
Great job!

10/31/2019 Category: Service
Fast service
Warranty problem fixed in a flash.

MV
Michael V.
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Service Visit
The staff did a great job repairing my wind deflector.

10/25/2019 Category: Service
Great job!
I am well pleased with my overall experience @ Hyundai of North Charleston!

John T.
Moncks Corner, SC
2016 Hyundai Accent
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Love this place
Hyundai of Nort Charleston is amazing. We have 3 vehicles from them now and in March we will go back and get 3 more. Patrick the salesman and Ashley our service technition are both outstanding. Patrick goes out of his way to make sure we are up to date on all new vehicles and was awesome at helping us find our daughters first vehicle. Ashley is always a pleasure to have assist us in service. She is always happy to see us and makes sure all our concerns are taken care of before we leave. She enven comes in to give us updates on the status of our vehicle and even walks us to the cashier to get or keys. 10 stars for Hyundai of North Charleston. It is a pleasure doing business with you.

Tonyia M.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Good Experience
Although my brakes still make a slight squealing noise when coming to a stop or backing up, I am still very comfortable with continuing to bring my car to this dealership for service. I think that they do a good job of communicating where your vehicle is in the service process, and have been pretty proactive about addressing potential issues.
I just wish they could successfully pinpoint the source of my squeaky brake dilemma.

Summerville, SC
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Great service and attention
Received car even without an appointment