Overall Rating 4.23/5Overall Rating 4.23/5Overall Rating 4.23/5Overall Rating 4.23/5rating 4.23

Overall Rating 4.74074/5Overall Rating 4.74074/5Overall Rating 4.74074/5Overall Rating 4.74074/5rating 4.74074
Overall Rating 2.16/5Overall Rating 2.16/5rating 2.16rating 2.16rating 2.16
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Lisa S.
2011 Hyundai Genesis Co
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Love the Staff
Barbara, Marvin, Craig, and Ashley are just so great! Barbara was my service advisor who provided me with excellent service! Everyone there was just so welcoming and deserve recognition too! And the cashier, Caroline, is just the sweetest! Any questions I had were answered promptly. And the techs serviced my car quickly and efficiently! And when I have questions about my car, they took time to explain it as well as I walked by. Like the title says, I love the staff!
KEITH H., Service Manager from Hyundai Of North Charleston responded on 03/18/2019

Good afternoon! We'd like to thank you for your recent visit with our service department and taking the to fill out our survey .

03/17/2019 Category: Service
Accessible
Good

Good morning ! We'd like to thank you for your recent visit with our service department and taking the to fill out our survey .

HJ
Hazel J.
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Clean and friendly
From the moment i made the call to set up my 1st oul change, it was just a pleasant experience...thank you

Mario C.
Service and attention
Personnel courteous and knowledgeable

CP
Christopher P.
Friendly and Competent service
Quick, friendly and competent service Professionals. Always a pleasure to do business at Hyundai of North Charleston.

Rita H.
Best Service Write ever
Craig is the best service writer ever. I would not have a Hyundai if it weren't for this man. If he isn't there I will deal with Marvin. These men are the best and will do everything to see that you are happy.
KEITH H., Service Manager from Hyundai Of North Charleston responded on 03/15/2019

Good Afternoon ! We'd like to thank you for your recent visit with our service department and taking the to fill out our survey .

RO
Robert O.
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Great service as usual ....friendly and efficient.
Brought vehicle in for an engine software update campaign. The service time was a little less than what I was told. Very efficient staff. Always courteous and friendly.

Renee M.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Really good comeback
I was really disappointed with the previous visit to this dealership but this time the staff was great and really helpful. Great come back from a really bad experience before.
The only reason I would not recommend it’s because even though the service was great Hyundai as a brand it’s not really good. The quality of the vehicle is poor. But the service was excellent

Good morning ! Thank you for your recent visit with service department

JN
Joan N.
03/13/2019
The people at Hyundai motor is very courteous they just do a good job
The people they are very courteous always have a smiling faces.
KEITH H., Service Manager from Hyundai Of North Charleston responded on 03/14/2019

VR
Virginia R.
Customer service

John A.
Johns Island, SC
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Great people working under less than ideal conditions.
Everyone I met was in a good mood and it showed. I live a long way from the dealership so I will have oil changes done closer to home. Anything else I will return to the dealer, the work was done quickly and at a reasonable price.
Looking forward to seeing the new facilities.

Jocelyn B.
03/13/2019 Category: Service
They forgotten to put windshield washer in my car. Your web page is messed up for service.
KEITH H., Service Manager from Hyundai Of North Charleston responded on 03/13/2019

Good afternoon ! We'd like to thank you for your recent visit with our service department and taking the to fill out our survey .

KP
Kent P.
2016 Hyundai Azera
Hyundai service
When It comes to service for my Azera this is the only place I will bring it. They know the car and perform exceptional service.

CZ
Cynthia Z.
Car Service
Great, personable service!

Good morning ! Thank you for your recent visit with our servce department and taking the time to fill out our survey .

2018 Hyundai Kona
03/12/2019 Category: Service
The people at Hyundai motor is very courteous they just do a good job
I know what the man anyway to Hyundai Morris on Rivers avenue
KEITH H., Service Manager from Hyundai Of North Charleston responded on 03/12/2019

Good afternoon !I'd like to thank you for your recent visit with our service department and taking the time to fill out our survey .

Miroslav S.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Consisten service
I've been going here with my two Hyundais. Despite the construction headaches, I feel treated like a true customer. Things done as promised, and on time.

Good morning !I'd like to thank you for your recent visit with our service department and taking the time to fill out our survey .

Morgan R.
North Charleston, SC
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service!
I have been coming here for years! I bought my first car here 5 years ago! They were great then and they are still wonderful. Everyone is so friendly and the servicing on my car is so quick. They know what they are doing and I don't go anywhere else for purchasing cars or servicing!

RP
Rhonda P.
2014 Hyundai Equus
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Barbara!
So nice & friendly at check in. I know it's not a fun job but Barbara & the others always smiling, helping someone. 5-Star

03/08/2019 Category: Service
thankful!
Awesome is all I can say they took care of me!
KEITH H., Service Manager from Hyundai Of North Charleston responded on 03/09/2019

Good morning ! Thank you for your recent visit with our service department and filling out our survey

Jonathan H.
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Change can be a good thing; I'm not talking about the construction either!
Initially I loathed this dealership, they were always behind and I personally felt they didn't care. It was too the point I would go out of town to have maintenance done, it truly was that bad...I love the brand, hated the dealership. The past couple of times I have been in, it has been difficult for the employees to properly do their work having to constantly shift things around. The upside to this is that they will actually let me know if they won't be able to service on a particular day or time....THIS IS A REALLY GOOD THING!! I much rather knowing in advance of an issue so I can plan around it and schedule at a more convenient time. This has worked like clockwork and been much more efficient, I sit in the lobby and wait on the vehicle maintenance to be complete. The service folks are nicer now and it seems like they have gotten rid of some dead weight from the service area...I like that as well! Continue with the changes and keep up the good work. I would like to offer a little insight as a consumer though. With so many options, it would be nice if the dealership gave a courtesy car wash and on long maintenance periods (excess of 2 hours) offered a free shuttle to customers; just my two cents.
KEITH H., Service Manager from Hyundai Of North Charleston responded on 03/08/2019

Good afternoon ! Thank you for your recent visit with our service department and filling out our survey