Overall Rating 4.17/5Overall Rating 4.17/5Overall Rating 4.17/5Overall Rating 4.17/5rating 4.17

Overall Rating 2.1/5Overall Rating 2.1/5rating 2.1rating 2.1rating 2.1

Theresa S.
Courtesy
Customer service you receive when you arrive to this dealership. This is our 4th vehicle purchased at this location.

Robert R.
2009 Hyundai Tucson
SERVICE REVIEW
GREAT SERVICE EASY TO MAKE A APPT AND GREAT FOLLOW UP BY YOUR STAFF

Meghan B.
Goose Creek, SC
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Can I give them less stars?
Service here sucks! An oil change always takes 1 1/2 hours, but down the road at Speedy Oil they take 30 mins, and go the extra mile to vacuum the front of my car. I don't get updates on anything and when they are done, if you can get help, they can't explain what was done or why it took so long.
TODD L. from Hyundai Of North Charleston responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you for your review. We apologize for the long wait time! We appreciate your business and look for to making to you next trip shorter. Have a great weekend.

843-996-4556

TZ
Therezinha Z.
Charleston, SC
2010 Hyundai Genesis Co
Terry Z.
The people were courteous, friendly, helpful and respectful

CD
Chrystal D.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
Unprofessional and Greedy
----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Chrystal Duffey
To: Barbara Richardson
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2018, 7:31:41 AM EST
Subject: Re: You have a detailed report about the condition of your vehicle

Gm Barbara,
Let me say in advance that this is not personal, it is intended for your company and do with it what you may, as I will be filling out the survey in addition. I took my car to my usual mechanic and they did confirm the valve covers need replacement, but they did an alternator diagnostic and said it was fine. I find it concerning that Hyundai is the last one to touch my valves and alternator just back in 2015. Hyundai replaced the valves and the alternator under a recall, and they only lasted 3 years?!?! The 12-mo warranty saved ya'll from having to replace these components again, instead it's on my dime now but please believe you have lost my business and I will spread the word. My car is well taken care of, I always get recommended maintenance incl the steering fluid, coolant, and fuel induction flushes that you all "recommended" were just completed this past March! My mechanic also inspected my brakes, said they were fine, but according to your service tech I need brakes and spark plugs? Negative, just had those replaced like 20,000 miles ago! I work from home so my car is not driven daily to and from work and we pretty much stay local, so I know for a fact that it is not time for these services again. In conclusion, I find it quite alarming that you would allow my husband to drive off the lot without even having a discussion about the "immediate attention required" items, I think an oil leak into my alternator courtesy of your crap parts deserves a verbal mention, and not just a printed checklist (hope ya read it kind of thing), so unprofessional. Thanks for your time in reading this, I hope that this correspondence enlightens you and the staff at Hyundai so that the next person at least gets better service.
TODD L. from Hyundai Of North Charleston responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you for your feedback and I apologize that your expectation were not met when servicing your vehicle with us. We may make recomendations based on time and milage and based on our records we recomended spark plugs in addition to other services.If you have any concerns please call me and I would be more than happy to review it with you.

thanks

843-998-3457

2009 Hyundai Genesis
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Service was prompt and friendly
Service seems to keep improving .

Doreen P.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/16/2018 Category: Service
good people but just very poor communication construction isn't helping matters
If there was another Hyundai dealer in Charleston I would go there.

Sandra M.
Moncks Corner, SC
First checkup for my Sonata
The staff is so pleasant! The service is so good, the car is just great. And the coupons were a welcome plus. Always a good visit.

Debbie B.
North Charleston, SC
2014 Hyundai Accent
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Ms. Barbara make sure that I was taking care of and that I had a ride me being disabled that meant a lot

HS

Hello
Quick diagnosis.

Andrews, SC
Great car good service
They do a good job of servicing my car. The people are real nice they take good care of the car. Waiting area could be better.

GT

North Charleston, SC
Not
None
TODD L. from Hyundai Of North Charleston responded on 11/14/2018

I am sorry your tire could not be repaired due to the location of the nail. if you have any questions please feel free to call me. Thank you.

843-998-3457

Dominica S.
Edisto Island, SC
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai of North Charleston - Great Service Department!
Hyundai of North Charleston does a great job. The service department is very professional, knowledgeable, and efficient. Awesome to have such reliability!

RK
Richard K.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Great experience service writer marvin was friendly and helpful
Wonderful experience

Ladson, SC
2017 Hyundai Veloster
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Need to pay better attention to work orders, and writing them
comments are stated in review
TODD L. from Hyundai Of North Charleston responded on 11/13/2018

At Hyundai of North Charleston we pride ourselves on giving our 100% every day to ensure that our customers’ needs are being met. I know that we have let you down, and for that I am very sorry.

843-996-4556

Les B.
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Marvin, one of your service writers, is a real go to and stand up man. He has always come through for us whenever we have needed service on our car.

Rita H.
Goose Creek, SC
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Best service advisor
I would not have bought this Hyundai if it wasn't for Craig and Marvin in service. These two men are very trusting and friendly.