Overall Rating 4.16/5Overall Rating 4.16/5Overall Rating 4.16/5Overall Rating 4.16/5rating 4.16

Overall Rating 2.1/5Overall Rating 2.1/5rating 2.1rating 2.1rating 2.1

John S.
Excellen

Michael R.
Ladson, SC
2012 Hyundai Genesis
Customer service
Car was fixed right had a loaner.

Johns Island, SC
2014 Hyundai Equus
Good Service
Good Service

CR
Carolyn R.
Mount Pleasant, SC
Hyundai Servuce
The check in procedure was a little bumpy as the service department had just moved into their temporary headquarters while construction was underway for their new place. But to their credit, staff was friendly and courteous.

As usual, service on my car was good. Everything checked out well.
TODD L. from Hyundai Of North Charleston responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate your business and as always we look forward to seeing you again in the future in our new facility.

Barrett M.
Johns Island, SC
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai of North Charleston SC
The entire staff was very courteous and treated me with respect and professionalism.

David D.
2001 Hyundai Elantra
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service! My Service Advisor ( Barbara Battista ) couldn't have been more imformative or helpful! She took the time (which I know is in short supply in this business) to explain to me what was happening with my car.
On the day that I retired, on the way home, my car broke down. It's a 2001 Hyundai Elantra that I purchased new back in June of 2001. The car has served me well for 17 1/2 years and I have no right to expect any more from it! That said, I have enjoyed owning this car and have driven the daylights out of it. It's to the point now where I have to judge how much investment I am able to put back into it at this time? Barbara B. listened to me and understood my needs and then proceeded to work in a plan that met my desires. Excellent!!! Customer Service in my opinion and your establishment is very lucky to have someone like her representing Hyundai of North Charleston. All in all a very pleasant experience, Barbara is on my Christmas Card List now, and I look forward to returning and maybe looking at a replacement vehicle in the near future! As we say in the U.S. Coast Guard --- "BRAVO ZULU" --- which means --- "WELL DONE"!! Thank you once again Barbara Battista ( insert new Married Name ) and Hyundai of North Charleston.

Please feel free to contact me at anytime if needed.

Melessia W.
Customer service
The customer service is always on point even with all of the construction going on.

Kenneth S.
Hollywood, SC
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/20/2018 Category: Service
I'M SURE THEY'LL BE BACK TO GREAT WHEN THE RENOVATION IS COMPLETED.
GREAT TEAM, BUT SERIOUSLY STRESSED TRYING TO DEAL WITH THE LOGISTICS OF DROP OFF, OFF SITE WAITING AREA, POOR COMMUNICATION BETWEEN THE STAFF AND THE WAITING ROOM, TRANSPORTATION BETWEEN THE WAITING SITE, FINAL ACCEPTANCE, AND WAITING FOR " THE FINAL PAPERWORK" BEFORE PAYING FOR THE SERVICE.
JOHN E b., General Manager from Hyundai Of North Charleston responded on 09/20/2018

I do apologize sir. This is what happens when you do construction of this magnitude. Unfortunately we will be going through this till March. At that point you will have a fabulous dealership here in North Charleston, and building another one in Charleston shortly thereafter.

John Booth
General Manager

EB
Ed B.
2013 Hyundai Accent
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Super service with a smile
Barbara Richardson went above and beyond. She understood my needs, respected my time, and took care of things with a big smile.

DK
David K.
Warranty service is superb
Service at this location continues to be what I expect from this brand. Service both in and out of warranty has always been superb. Service adviser Marvin Holmes kept me informed through out the process as I was waiting for the vehicle. I will continue to bring my Hyundais to Hyundai of North Charleston for service.

Friendly staff
Wonderful service at every visit

Jessie M.
Hollywood, SC
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Jessie
I got a call from the service manager apologized for the services I received.

Caring customer
I would like better service
TODD L. from Hyundai Of North Charleston responded on 09/20/2018

At Hyundai of North Charleston we pride ourselves on giving our 100% every day to ensure that our customers’ needs are being met. I know that we have let you down, and for that I am very sorry. We are working hard to improve our processes and the facility. Thank you for your feedback.

FS
Floretta S.
Van Wyck, SC
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Customers service
Customer service was very nice and care about my car service and took care of my need they were awesome thank u so much

Steve H.
Gages Lake, IL
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Great people, fast service in spite of the construction around the shop
My title says it all.

Donna W.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Great service. Very friendly.

Dwight W.

North Charleston, SC
2015 Hyundai Accent
Ok
TODD L. from Hyundai Of North Charleston responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for your feedback and I apologize that your expectation were not met when servicing your vehicle with us. That is not the level of service we aim to provide. I would like to know what we can do to earn a 5 star review. If there is anything I can do   please feel free to reach out to me. My direct line is 843-996-4556.

WH
William H.
Jacksonville, NC
Mr
Service completed before they said it would be done. Service writer courteous and professional.

James K.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Great service despite the situation
They are doing quite a bit of renovation and despite that the service went well and the folks went out of their way to ensure everything was handled very well.

Melissa M.
Moncks Corner, SC
2009 Hyundai Elantra
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Overall a positive service visit
Friendly associates and reliable service.