Overall Rating 4.26/5Overall Rating 4.26/5Overall Rating 4.26/5Overall Rating 4.26/5rating 4.26

Overall Rating 4.80556/5Overall Rating 4.80556/5Overall Rating 4.80556/5Overall Rating 4.80556/5rating 4.80556
Overall Rating 2.19444/5Overall Rating 2.19444/5rating 2.19444rating 2.19444rating 2.19444

Awendaw, SC
06/24/2019 Category: Service
My experience was great.Craig was the best answered all my questions.He was wonderful!
KEITH H., Service Manager from Hyundai Of North Charleston responded on 06/24/2019

Good afternoon !I'm glad Craig was great help for you . And thank you for servicing with us at Hyundai of North Charleston

Burnetta S.
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Customer service was great. The gentlemen was very courteous. Waiting area was clean and comfortable. Service wait was not long.
Yes, I would recommend this business to friends. The customer service was good and friendly. You did not wait long for your car to be service. Great timing. Nice and clean waiting area.

Good morning ! Thank you for for servicing with us at Hyundai of North Charleston and noticing our new facility . Also thank you for filling out our survey and the 5 star score .

Matt P.
06/23/2019 Category: Service
Revisit
Barbara is excellent. Even though I needed to bring my car for second time, she was apologetic and got me a vehicle to drive while my car was being serviced.

06/23/2019 Category: Service
Not what I expected
Pacifying customer

Good morning ! We will be reaching out to you today to get your car in asap . I apologize that your a/c is having an issue and understand how muich of an inconvenience this is .

RN
Richard N.
Johns Island, SC
2012 Hyundai Genesis
06/22/2019 Category: Service
The best yet
The new updated dealership is impressive. The service manager, Craig, greeted me promptly and went over my car with me to make sure what my Genesis needed was provided.

Good morning ! Myself and Hyundai of North Charleston would like to say thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and for servicing your Genesis with us .

Michael B.
2018 Hyundai Kona
06/22/2019 Category: Service
Mike Brennan
Great job, opened early and I got to work on time!

Good morning ! I'm glad we could get you in and out of our service in a timely manner so that you could get to work on time . Thank you for servicing with us .

SD
Scott D.
Mount Pleasant, SC
2015 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Good job Barbara!
I was disappointed my car needed some unscheduled maintenance but Barbara Richardson in service took excellent care of me. My car’s repairs were completed ahead of schedule. Good job.

Good morning ! Thank you for the 5 star Score and noticing that Barbara took good care of you and your vehicle ! It's refreshing to hear the good instead of just bad so thank you !

New Service Center at Hyundai
My first time in new service center. The car service I received was excellent. Oil change/tire rotation/ key batteries changed. Also, the waiting area was very pleasant to wait in. The service personnel were very helpful, pleasant and informative.

Good morning ! Thank you for servicing your car with us at Hyundai of North Charleston service department . And thank you for taking time out of your busy life to fill out our survey !

Mark M.
Goose Creek, SC
2015 Hyundai Accent
Great new facility
Loved the new place! Felt very clean and everyone was friendly!
KEITH H., Service Manager from Hyundai Of North Charleston responded on 06/21/2019

Good Afternoon ! It's really nice to hear how someone noticed the renovation . We love working in the new facility . Also thank you for servicing your car with us at Hyundai of North Charleston .

AK
Adele K.
Advisor
Ms Barbara in service department was great.

Good afternoon ! Thank you servicing with Hyundai of North Charleston service deartment .  Also I'd like to say thank you for filling out the survey and noticing that Barbara deserved a 5 star.

RT
Robert T.
Poor communication
I was very dissatisfied with how difficult (impossible) it was to be able to talk to the service manager and because the right side mirror assembly was left in an improper position.
KEITH H., Service Manager from Hyundai Of North Charleston responded on 06/20/2019

Good afternoon ! While i as the service manager try to speak with any one that needs/wants to speak with me i apologize for not getting the chance to speak with you . We would like to reach out to you about the survey .

Johns Island, SC
2018 Hyundai Kona
06/20/2019 Category: Service
I should be your spokesperson! :)
This is my sixth Hyundai. I keep going back because of the vehicles themselves which are just outstanding in so many ways, and also because of the excellence in service, after the purchase. The North Charleston location is no exception. The staff are always very friendly, efficient, welcoming and professional. Work is done on time, the team are transparent and what needs to be done and costs, if any. Love the new service department area!

Good afternoon ! Thank you for servicing with us at Hyundai of North Charleston , I want to say thank you for the great review its always nice to hear the good things .

LR
Laurence R.
My Nightmare Service at Hyundai
See previous comments.

Good afternoon ! We would like to reach out to you about your service and about the survey .

Robert M.
06/20/2019 Category: Service
We have been coming to Hendrick Hyundai since we got here in 2010. Great service, as promised time frame and a clean refurbushed waiting area. 1st class all the way.

Good afternoon ! We at Hyundai of North Charleston Service want to say thank you for your business . And we look forward to taking care of you in the future .

2016 Hyundai Accent
Maintenance

Good afternoon ! Thank you for choosing Hyundai of North Charleston for your service needs . as we strive for 5 star service with every customer we would like to reach out to you about your service .

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Tiff

Good afternoon ! Thank you for servicing your car with Hyundai of North Charleston . Also thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey . We look forward to taking care of all you repair needs in the future .

Michael R.
Ladson, SC
2012 Hyundai Genesis
06/19/2019 Category: Service
great customer service
came in to get car repaired svc dept was great, no issues with process one of the better dealers I've delt with.

Good morning ! Thank you for servicing you car with us at Hyundai of North Charleston . We strive to make every customers visit a 5 star experience like yours .

CP
Carol P.
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Parker

Good morning ! We at Hyundai of North Charleston service department would like to thank you for servicing your car with us.
Also thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey .

VR
Victoria R.
2012 Hyundai Accent
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Scammed by the Customer Service Rep
I put my comments on the previous page.
KEITH H., Service Manager from Hyundai Of North Charleston responded on 06/18/2019

Good afternoon ! Thank you for servicing you car with Hyundai of North Charleston , And taking the time to fill out our survey . We would like to reach out to you about your service

Santee, SC
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Too much time
Service rep was very friendly. Never expected to be there for over three hours. The upgrades to the facility are very nice. This was the 60,000 mile service. Didn’t expect to have the engine light come on two days after service

Good morning ! I would like to thank you fore visiting our service department . I'd like to reach out to you about your service and our survey.

Keith Hopkins
KEITH H., Service Manager from Hyundai Of North Charleston responded on 06/19/2019

We have been trying to reach out to you about your service visit .

John W.
2012 Hyundai Veloster
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Great job
From my intake with Marvin to my checkout, I was great like s VIP.... the work was completed efficiently and reasonably priced!

Good morning ! We at Hyundai of North Charleston Hyundai would like to say thanks for servicing your veh with us .  Also thanks for taking the time to fill out our survey .