Fleming Island, FL
2019 Hyundai Sonata
Sonata's First Check-up
This was my first service on my 2019 Sonata using the "prepaid" basic service plan. It was worth the few extra dollars. Glad to see Sherman is back in the service department!
JOHN K., Service Director from Hyundai of Orange Park responded on 04/01/2020

Thank you for your business and we look forward to servicing your vehicle on the next visit.

Rochelle H.
Shermon was a Huge Blessing
Shermon has always been such A Blessing when I bring my car in. He deserves more pay and any promotions available. He provides Excellent customer service and represents the company Very Well.
JOHN K., Service Director from Hyundai of Orange Park responded on 03/31/2020

KP
Kayla P.
The customer service!
Overall the customer service was great. I wish there would have been better communication between enterprise and Hyundai on the new adjusted hours due to COVID-19. Also would have been nice for some transportation to be available by Hyundai since enterprise was no longer offering it. I was told I had to walk from enterprise to get my vehicle which wasn’t too far but was an inconvenience for me. Aside from that my experience with Hattie was great and she kept me informed through the entire process.
JOHN K., Service Director from Hyundai of Orange Park responded on 03/31/2020

James A.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
James Augustine
Dealing with Hatti is always rewarding and a pleasure. She is very competent and knowledgeable. Always able and willing to accommodate my scheduling needs. I feel she is n outstanding asset to the dealership, and the reason I-continue to come back & recommend this dealership.

Carmen B.
Middleburg, FL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Very Professional
Very professional and customer friendly. I know that my car and myself are in good hands.
Thank you for going above and beyond Hattie.

Happy Customer
I've been a customer of Orange Park Hyundai since 2006 and Hattie in customer service is an amazing asset to your company! She's through, professional and very knowledgeable. Don't ever let her go!!!!

Jesse K.
Gainesville, FL
03/27/2020 Category: Service
Unexpected problem
I had to rush my car in unexpectedly on a Friday afternoon because of a problem. The service dept got my car right in, assessed, the problem, fixed it, and had me on my way in about 2 hrs. This was also during the “pandemic” when they could have sent me away or refused to do the job.
We have been loyal Hyundai people since 2011.

MT
👍

Lena M.
2020 Hyundai Kona
03/26/2020 Category: Service
Service Department (Sherman) met as I parked told him who I was and handled the rest. This was great it was the first time dealing with the service department made comfortable that they enjoy their job.
JOHN K., Service Director from Hyundai of Orange Park responded on 03/27/2020

03/24/2020 Category: Service
They are efficient, friendly and consistent
This is the first dealership that I’ve gone to that every time I get my car serviced it’s a pleasant experience, consistently. They don’t up-sell services and their suggested service intervals (15k, 30k, etc) seem lower then other dealerships I’ve been to. All of the service team have been equally friendly, they cover for one another and provided realistic time frames for the completion of service. Plus they wash and vacuum your car as a courtesy. I highly recommend them.
JOHN K., Service Director from Hyundai of Orange Park responded on 03/25/2020

KH
Karen H.
Johns Island, SC
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/23/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service. Very knowledgeable and efficient.
Very helpful and quick to respond to any of my concerns or questions. I have had a good experience with Hyundai since my family purchased a car from them.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/22/2020 Category: Service
Fast
My Service Rep Hattie was on point and the service was completed quikly

HA
Herman A.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/21/2020 Category: Service
Thanks again for your outstanding service.

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/20/2020 Category: Service
Sante Fe

Micheal S.
Baldwin, FL
2020 Hyundai Elantra
03/19/2020 Category: Service
The staff in the service department was great the two lady’s at the desk were on there game
The only issue I had was the service tech did not protect my seat and got oil on it and the arm rest and it’s a new car