Overall Rating 4.684929/5Overall Rating 4.684929/5Overall Rating 4.684929/5Overall Rating 4.684929/5rating 4.684929
Overall Rating 2.13699/5Overall Rating 2.13699/5rating 2.13699rating 2.13699rating 2.13699

EL
Elizabeth L.
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Great employees that work in the service department very helpful professional and they get the job done right.

AP
Anita P.
2018 Hyundai Accent
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Service Dept
great people service was super good
JOHN K., Service Director from Hyundai of Orange Park responded on 03/17/2019

Thank you for your business and we look forward to servicing your vehicle on the next visit.

03/15/2019 Category: Service
Customer service was great
The service guy was very nice and showed much concern for getting my car prepared.
JOHN K., Service Director from Hyundai of Orange Park responded on 03/16/2019

Excellent! Excellent! Excellent!

Daina R.
St. Augustine, FL
Quick and Efficient
I had a problem with my drivers door window. I tried to get service at other Hyundai dealerships in the area with no luck. Not only was I able to schedule an appointment with Hyundai in Orange Park, they were able to fix the door window and correct the 2 recall notices I had on my vehicle. Very pleased with Hyundai Orange Park.

VB
Victoria B.
2015 Hyundai Accent
driving
I was at your orange park dealership for service And I needed to go to the bank for some money to pay for the car and your service manger had someone drive me to the bank and back and by the we got back from the bank my car was ready . thank you so much.

2010 Hyundai Genesis Co

Gary V.
Fernandina Beach, FL
03/10/2019 Category: Service
Gary v
great service, timely service, heipful people!
JOHN K., Service Director from Hyundai of Orange Park responded on 03/11/2019

Keith S.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/09/2019 Category: Service
OP Hyundai Great Service
I love my Santa Fe. The service department has a great crew. They are knowledgeable and courteous. Would recommend the brand and the dealership.

Mikaya L.
03/09/2019 Category: Service
2013 Hyundai sonata
I’m glad my car was fixed

Amos B.
03/08/2019 Category: Service
recall
great

Carol H.
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Always above and beyond ...
Efficient and reasonable ... finished before the estimated time. (Good snacks in the waiting room)

Saint Johns, FL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
03/06/2019 Category: Service
SERVICE REP WAS OUTSTANDING
Genesis had a failed lock actuator. Only the driver door lock would operate...
Patty was the service rep and did all she could to be sure everything was performed under extended warranty and kept me updated on status.....

EF
Elana F.
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Regular maintenance
Did the service in a good time, checked everything and told me their recommendations.

Janice C.
Good work
Keep up the good work. Thank you

Green Cove Springs, FL
Quickly in and out
I was able to make an appointment next day. Day of service, I was in and out in no time!

RK
Richard K.
Fleming Island, FL
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Service Department
I have had 5 cars serviced in your Orange Park dealership. My Service Adviser for years is Hattie Bramlitt and she is the best
Service Adviser I have ever had. My first car was 60 years ago so I have been to a lot of dealerships and your is on the top of my list. Thank you Hattie.
Dr. Richard K (Dr. Pol)

Charles W.
Keystone Heights, FL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
SERVICE FROM HATTIE
HATTIE B. (Always Awesome)
Now my complaint;
(Since I have 2 vehicles with more than 4 recalls. Very upset with HYUNDAI what happen to the quality. So I’m told warranty’s extended to 120K miles on both recalls on Sonata 2013. Big deal. I’ve alwayds been a high mileage driver on my vehicles (250K). So now I have to worry about the sonata and the Santa Fe sport crspping our early
How about some feedback!!!

Ruby M.
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Customer service was so nice
Definitely recommend to my family and friends.

AJ
Andrew J.
Ponte Vedra, FL
Great customer experience
The service department rocks.