ReScore Reviewsā„¢ (68)

Overall Rating 4.6617626/5Overall Rating 4.6617626/5Overall Rating 4.6617626/5Overall Rating 4.6617626/5rating 4.6617626
Overall Rating 2.15152/5Overall Rating 2.15152/5rating 2.15152rating 2.15152rating 2.15152

Daleville, AL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Good
Over priced part & repairšŸ˜©

WD
William D.
Fleming Island, FL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Great Job
Met my needs fully and in great time.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
JOHN K., Service Director from Hyundai of Orange Park responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you for your business and we look forward to servicing your vehicle on the next visit.

Jennifer H.
2018 Hyundai Kona
1st Maintenance
Very good & quick service appointmeny. Love the vacuum & car wash!

Alice M.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Hyundai of Orange Park Service Department
I recently moved to Florida and had to have my Hyundai Santa Fe serviced. It was great to be able to leave the vehicle on Sunday and pick it up on Monday. The young lady that checked me in on Sunday was very friendly and kind. Picking the vehicle up on Monday was great also. There were no problems and everyone was very kind and friendly.

EL
Elizabeth L.
Middleburg, FL
Oil Change
Service department is always great and very helpful. I buy cars here because of the service department, they take great care of me.
Thanks
Layton Langley

Green Cove Springs, FL
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Orange Park
Definitely too cramped for space and listen to your customer
JOHN K., Service Director from Hyundai of Orange Park responded on 01/14/2019

Ms. Lee,

I apologize to hear about your recent service visit. Our goal is to give every customer a 5-star experience and we fell short with you. We will reach out to you this morning and try to make this situation right.

Jeannette C.
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Had a little problem with a concern I had about my car but service did call me back and worked with Hyundai to resolve my concern.
JOHN K., Service Director from Hyundai of Orange Park responded on 01/14/2019

Na
Na
JOHN K., Service Director from Hyundai of Orange Park responded on 01/11/2019

Ms. Boyd,

I apologize to hear that on your recent service you did not receive a 5-star experience. We will reach out to you today to see whatĀ happened and try to make it right for you.

MZ
Micheal Z.
Orange Park, FL
2011 Hyundai Elantra
01/09/2019 Category: Service
No issues with service
Entire process flowed along smoothly and satisfied.
JOHN K., Service Director from Hyundai of Orange Park responded on 01/10/2019

Orange Park, FL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/09/2019 Category: Service
50000 check up
I was disappointed I the fee associated with the service. I just put on new tires they didnā€™t need rotated and they didnā€™t vacuum the back of car!

Love my car but think the fee was to much!
JOHN K., Service Director from Hyundai of Orange Park responded on 01/10/2019

AL
Anthony L.
01/08/2019 Category: Service
excellent work
great service all around,in waiting room and work that is done by the mechanics,enjoy taking both my hyundais there for the last 9 years!!!
JOHN K., Service Director from Hyundai of Orange Park responded on 01/09/2019

LQ
Laticia Q.
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Rudy was really nice and he explained everything about my service
JOHN K., Service Director from Hyundai of Orange Park responded on 01/08/2019

01/06/2019 Category: Service
Nice Shuttle Service
I appreciated being able to use a free shuttle to the Orange Park Mall and back. By the time I had seen a movie and returned, my car's repairs were all done.
JOHN K., Service Director from Hyundai of Orange Park responded on 01/08/2019

AT
Arthur T.
Starke, FL
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai of Orange Park
I will always take my vehicle to Hyundai of Orange Park. The service is the best. Everyone is friendly, knowledgeable and always greets with a smile. I have never had an issue with them and repairs and maintenance is always completed right the first time. Hattie is my service tech and she always has my car done at the time she says it will be completed. I know my car is in good hands when I take it to Hyundai of Orange park.
JOHN K., Service Director from Hyundai of Orange Park responded on 01/06/2019

2008 Hyundai Accent
service
They are friendly to me and always get the job done at the amount of time promised.

GJ
Gale J.
Gainesville, FL
2010 Hyundai Genesis Co
Customer service
Great customer service, every one efficient,and helpful.Services completed in a timely manner.

Christina S.
Middleburg, FL
Quick, friendly service
The service professionals are always very nice and attentive. The oil changes here take no time compared to other Hyundai dealerships Iā€™ve been to for service.

AH
Angela H.
GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE
Always friendly and helpful in whatever I am in need of at Hyundai of Orange park
JOHN K., Service Director from Hyundai of Orange Park responded on 01/03/2019