Overall Rating 4.5686259/5Overall Rating 4.5686259/5Overall Rating 4.5686259/5Overall Rating 4.5686259/5rating 4.5686259
Overall Rating 2.19608/5Overall Rating 2.19608/5rating 2.19608rating 2.19608rating 2.19608

KC
Kimberly C.
St. Augustine, FL
2012 Hyundai Genesis
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Always treat me right
Been using the service department for 6+ years and they are always pleasant and professional.
JOHN K., Service Director from Hyundai of Orange Park responded on 07/19/2018

Thank you for your business and we look forward to servicing your vehicle on the next visit.

David S.
Orange Park, FL
2013 Hyundai Veloster
07/18/2018 Category: Service
service department
I ALWAYS HAVE GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE WHEN I BRING IN MY CAR FOR ANY TYPE OF SERVICE OR REPAIR. NEVER HAD AN ISSUE. HATTIE COULDN'T BE ANY NICER TO DEAL WITH.

Craig B.
Saint Johns, FL
07/18/2018 Category: Service
mostly satisfied
It's great that service is available on the weekend. However, I'm curious whether the staffing is reduced. I didn't expect that an appointment for an oil change would take 1.5 hours...the reason for my 'mostly'.

The service advisor Meghan is always excellent.

Fleming Island, FL
2006 Hyundai Tucson
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Fast service. Efficiency. Very polite and friendly staff.
OUTSTANDING SERVICE, AS ALWAYS!
JOHN K., Service Director from Hyundai of Orange Park responded on 07/18/2018

KW
Karen W.
Experience
With an appt, did not take long to change oil and wash car

WH
Wyman H.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Service Department
Megan always takes great care of me during my visits to have my vehicle serviced.

Kevin M.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
The service
He did an awesome job!!!

Green Cove Springs, FL
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
NONE
NONE

James W.
Service Department
I always prefer to take my car to Hyundai Of Orange Park for all its service. The service advisors are very knowledgeable, friendly and attentive. My car is also normally washed when it is returned to me. I like that extra thank You!

Robert R.
Good customer service

Michael L.
Middleburg, FL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/16/2018 Category: Service
This was my first time at the service dept. My Sante Fe is only 1 mo old. I had a flat tire so did not have an appointment on a Saturday. They completed my service and a new tire in 2.50 hr. and washed my car. Great Service

Martha Ann M.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
good location and service
good service this is our 3rd hundai

FG
Francisco G.
07/16/2018 Category: Service
My oil and filter change.
I always take both my Santa fe and Sonata, because Hyundai of Orange Park can be trusted. They have been taking care of my vehicles for many years. Keep up the good work!

Orange Park, FL
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Megan was wonderful with assisting me when my car was towed to the dealership due to issues. She called me in a timely fashion to give updates and made sure I was aware of everything that needed to be fixed including accurate prices. There were no surprises. Thanks!

June R.
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Service Department, Sales Department and Vehicle ALL outstanding. I own 3 Hyundai's
My first Hyundai was a 2012 Sonata, I have sine purchased another Sonata and a Santa Fe Sport. Service advisor Hattie and Service Manager are the best I have ever worked with. Sales Department has ALWAYS treated me fairly and no games on good pricing.

Shadarian W.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Not sure what happened this visit.
Not sure why but my last visit was not unpleasant. Poor customer service. Poor communication to explain or show the areas that were fixed on my car. Or what may need worked on in the upcoming future.
JOHN K., Service Director from Hyundai of Orange Park responded on 07/15/2018

Mrs. Wiley,

I apologize to hear about your recent service visit with us. This is not typical of our team and we will reach out to you tomorrow and try to make this better.

Marguerite B.
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Service/ Quick completion depending on the maintenance needed and my vehicle is always clean, shining, and smells great!
Thank you for another service well provided.
JOHN K., Service Director from Hyundai of Orange Park responded on 07/14/2018

BC
Barbara C.
Customer service
Never had a problem and customer service is great
JOHN K., Service Director from Hyundai of Orange Park responded on 07/14/2018

AR
Amanda R.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Always super-friendly service
Everyone here is so nice and helpful. And at my last visit I actually got out in less time than they estimated.
JOHN K., Service Director from Hyundai of Orange Park responded on 07/13/2018