Overall Rating 4.712502/5Overall Rating 4.712502/5Overall Rating 4.712502/5Overall Rating 4.712502/5rating 4.712502
Overall Rating 2.1625/5Overall Rating 2.1625/5rating 2.1625rating 2.1625rating 2.1625

LD
Laurie D.
06/24/2019 Category: Service
It was ok
Love my car, the people not so much.

BC
Brian C.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
06/23/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai of Orange Park
Service is always high quality and personnbel are always courteous and helpful
JOHN K., Service Director from Hyundai of Orange Park responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you for your business and we look forward to servicing your vehicle on the next visit.

GB
Gina B.
Excellent customer service
Was in today to have a wiring harness replaced. The service team are exceptional, I was in and out.

Glen Saint Mary, FL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Okay
Great cars okay service.

Melvin G.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/22/2019 Category: Service
Making an appointment thru the Bluelink app was never so easy. I got the day and time I requested. I was in and out in less than 2 hours.

JN
Jerry N.
Happy Customer
I'm very happy with the people and service I get for my car and would highly recommend Hyundai of Orange Park.

Service rep
Anytime I’ve ever needed service whether an emergency or just a regular maintenance Hattie is always there she’s efficient and she cares about her customers

WP
William P.
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service in reasonable time.
I was only there to have a bad battery replaced, but not only did they accomplish that, they washed and cleaned the car inside and out.
and I was out of there in less than 2 hours when the service department was very busy. The staff is always friendly and accomodating
and I always leave in a reasonable amount of time and completely satisfied with the services provided.

MA
Mercedes A.
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Hyundai Santa Fe - Car serviced on Saturday 06/15/2019 -
Zack is always very kind and patience.

He took the time to explain what was wrong with my vehicle and details of what needed to be done to fix it.

Thank you.

Mercedes Avery.

PF
Paul F.
06/21/2019 Category: Service
straight forward and on time
They did exactly what they said they would and finished on time. Great service and good experience!

RE
Rachel E.
Glen Saint Mary, FL
2019 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Quality. Service. Trust.
I researched Hundai Cars years before I was able to buy one. The Sales dept really worked with me and invested their time in me. The Trust Relationship we have built over the years topped it off. Thank you Hundai Team!

RJ

BK
Billy K.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Warranty Service
Got the same outstanding service that I always get at the Orange Park Hyundai Dealer. Hattie and the other service agents have an Outstanding Attitude, Friendly, Courteous, Knowledgeable and Extremely Professional. It's always a pleasure every time I have the need to visit this Department. Thanks to the entire Crew.

Joseph R.
2008 Hyundai Veracruz
Great service as always
Zack got me in out quickly.

RL
Richard L.
2018 Hyundai Kona
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Service department is the best.

06/20/2019 Category: Service
Fixed my check engine light quick, no issues afterwards!

2016 Hyundai Elantra
Service Team
Excellent!!

06/19/2019 Category: Service
Horrible
Horrible
JOHN K., Service Director from Hyundai of Orange Park responded on 06/19/2019

Ms. Oglesby,

I apologize to hear about your recent service. I will reach out to you shortly and see what I can do to resolve whatever the issue is for you.

ES
Elizabeth S.
Macclenny, FL
2019 Hyundai Sonata
06/19/2019 Category: Service
I will never go back to any jack hanania
Bunch of liars. Cant get honest answer out of them.
JOHN K., Service Director from Hyundai of Orange Park responded on 06/19/2019

Ms. Sapp,

I apologize to hear about your recent service experience. I will reach out to you shortly to get more information about the situation. I will do whatever I can to resolve this issue.