Overall Rating 4.7157875/5Overall Rating 4.7157875/5Overall Rating 4.7157875/5Overall Rating 4.7157875/5rating 4.7157875
Overall Rating 2.14737/5Overall Rating 2.14737/5rating 2.14737rating 2.14737rating 2.14737

Green Cove Springs, FL
2019 Hyundai Kona
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Kona
Good job
JOHN K., Service Director from Hyundai of Orange Park responded on 11/18/2019

Thank you for your business and we look forward to servicing your vehicle on the next visit.

Cynthia M.
Fleming Island, FL
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai of OP service advisor Hattie B. and service dept. go the extra mile!
My new work schedule has made it more difficult to drop off cars for service, but Hattie and the service team always make the extra effort to make the process as convenient as possible working with my schedule, rides to work and back, and loaner cars as they are available. They are knowledgeable about our vehicles and efficient about service visits. We continue to bring our vehicles in since purchased at Hyundai of OP because of their excellent service!
JOHN K., Service Director from Hyundai of Orange Park responded on 11/18/2019

2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Hattie was awesome
Had the pleasure of being serviced by Hattie Bramlitt... she’s knowledgeable and kind and very honest. I appreciated her service during my time there.

Thank you!
JOHN K., Service Director from Hyundai of Orange Park responded on 11/15/2019

EC
Elwanda C.
2014 Hyundai Accent
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Sherman Cooper made sure I had the best experience in getting my car repaired. He excelled in customer service. He went approve and beyond. At one point, I overheard him say to himself, that he had an awful headache. But, interacting with him and the way he worked with the customers, you would not have known he was experiencing a bad headache.
He not only made, made contact with the company I had an extended warranty with and work through, that process and got great results.
I walked in anxious and left satisfied, and no longer anxious. Service was given with a smile and the mannerism that it was a pleasure that I chose to come to this business.
Awesome experience.
JOHN K., Service Director from Hyundai of Orange Park responded on 11/15/2019

Mathew R.
Consistency
Everyone is helpful and the experience is consistent. Zack was taking care of my service and Hattie checked me in. The team is professional, considerate, and efficient. I appreciate the new text messages with the service list and recommendation that I can review while my car is being serviced. Thanks you.

Sharon M.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service as usual from Hattie

Melissa H.
Middleburg, FL
Awsome service
Awsome service from my service adviser Hattie Bramlitt on keeping me up to date with everything going on.

James A.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
James Augustine
Hatti does an outstanding job

RT
Robert T.
hatti in service dept
for all the years we have owned HYUNDAI WE HAVE ONLY USED HATTI....when she tells you what time your car will be ready..you can set time by her.....the work will be complete..washed..vacumned..and waiting on you..i have NEVER HAD TO RETURN MY CAR NOR MY HUSBANDS CAR FOR WORK NOT PERFORMED..AS LONG AS HATTI IS EMPLOYED THERE OUR BUSINESS WILL STAY THE SAME..YOU COMPANY IS VERY LUCKY TO HAVE THIS EMPLOYEE...SHE TREATS EVERY CUSTOMER WITH KINDNESS , HER KNOWLEDGE, AND PATIENCE..WE TELL OUR FRIENDS ABOUT HATTI AND THEY ARE AMAZED.....

2005 Hyundai Tiburon
Excellent door handle replacement
Interior door handle replaced quickly & well.

SR
Shelly R.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Best Dealership
They are awesome. Hattie & Megan. Love you gals!

Jaime C.
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Awesome staff
The staff is top notch and have great customer service skills. This was my first visit to this facility and I will continue to do business with them. I feel the interior could use a little TLC, but nothing major.
JOHN K., Service Director from Hyundai of Orange Park responded on 11/13/2019

Fleming Island, FL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Service Dept.
The service department work feverishly to repair my Genesis. They were up front about the cost and the fact the repair option may not work. I appreciated their honest.

Seven Year Hyundai Customer!
JOHN K., Service Director from Hyundai of Orange Park responded on 11/09/2019

Mr. Esteve,

Robert C.
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Hattie is wonderful,She takes care of me every time.
JOHN K., Service Director from Hyundai of Orange Park responded on 11/05/2019

Melvin G.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/02/2019 Category: Service
22k Sevice
Simply put, from scheduling to arrival was great. The service tech , Zack was courteous and informative. I was out in less than
3 hours.
JOHN K., Service Director from Hyundai of Orange Park responded on 11/04/2019

AK
April K.
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Quick turn around, polite staff. Hattie was wonderful to work with!
JOHN K., Service Director from Hyundai of Orange Park responded on 11/04/2019

EM
Edward M.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport

The people
Zach called me and we got the issues taken care of. I was a little upset with the first review. And I apologize.
JOHN K., Service Director from Hyundai of Orange Park responded on 11/01/2019

I look forward to seeing you moday.

Dennis B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
service
they always try harder and resolve

ok
need car wash

Mr. Bartilucci,

I apologize to hear that your recent service experience wasn't exceptional. We will reach out to you shortly and do whatever we need to make up for the situation.

John C.
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
2011 Hyundai Elantra
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Good and friendly service from Orange Park, Jacksonville FL. She does Motorcross