Overall Rating 4.85714/5Overall Rating 4.85714/5Overall Rating 4.85714/5Overall Rating 4.85714/5rating 4.85714
Overall Rating 2.14286/5Overall Rating 2.14286/5rating 2.14286rating 2.14286rating 2.14286

2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/29/2019 Category: Service
Nick, the service tech, is excellent!

Hello Valued Customer,

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We appreciate your business and are very glad to see your appointment went great. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customers and we are delighted to see that our service manager Nick was able to achieve that. We look forward to keeping your Hyundai Sonata in good condition. Thank you!

Michael G.
03/29/2019 Category: Service
thorough service, completed on a timely basis
everything good , nothing to complain about

Hello Michael,

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customers and we are glad to see that our service advisors were able achieve that while making the process much smoother. We look forward to seeing you during your next visit. Thank you!

SR
Susan R.
2013 Hyundai Azera
03/26/2019 Category: Service
Consistent great service.
The service and sales team members are all very kind. They go out of their way to make their clients feel comfortable.

Hello Susan,

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We appreciate your business and are very glad to see your appointment went very smoothly. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customers and we are glad to see that our service advisors and our sales team were able to achieve that. We look forward to keeping your Hyundai Azera in good condition. Thank you!

John T.
03/26/2019 Category: Service
Still the Best
Nick and Bryan are the best...friendly, courteous, knowledgeable, professional...they are the best reason to own a Hyundai!
KIMBERLY R. from Hyundai of Petaluma responded on 03/27/2019

Hello John,

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We appreciate your business and are very glad to see your appointment went very smoothly. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customers and we are glad to see that our service advisors were able to achieve that. We look forward to keeping your Hyundai Santa Fe is great condition. Thank you!

Robert H.
Rohnert Park, CA
03/25/2019 Category: Service
Hyundal/Petaluma
For approximately ten years, I have been a very loyal customer, both sales and service. As a result, my previous feeling toward dealerships was, from experience, bigoted and with guarded suspicion. With this relationship, I have increasingly come to looking forward with each visit. It is all positive!!

Hello Robert,

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We appreciate your business and are very glad your appointment went very smoothly. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customers and we are glad to see that our service advisors have been taking care of your car for approximately ten years. We look forward to keeping your Hyundai Sonata in great condition. Thank you!

2018 Hyundai Ioniq Plug
03/22/2019 Category: Service
2nd service and car ran like new. Other dealer performed initial service was disappointed car did not run as well. Could not explain so didn't complain.
Also great this is open on Saturday

Hello Valued Customer,

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We appreciate your business and are very glad to see your appointment went very smoothly. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customers and we are glad to see that our service advisors were able to achieve that. We look forward to keeping your Hyundai Ioniq in great condition. We look forward to seeing you during your next visit. Thank you

2009 Hyundai Azera
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai of Petaluma Service Dept.
The service adviser was helpful and courteous even though delivering bad news about needed repairs.

Each visit to this dealer service department over the last two years has been positive. My initial rating was tainted by my disappointment about the cost of the needed repairs and not the adviser.

Thanks Bryan and Nick for the followup.

Petaluma Hyundai service
The Petaluma Hyundai service group meet an owner's expectations.

However the surprise report that my 2009 Azera @ 62,600 miles needs new upper and lower control arms on both left and right wheels which they said is not covered by warranty was a disappointing report. Quoted at $2,200.00 (roughly halve the trade-in value stunned me.

Just two years ago both front axles were replaced under warranty. Note I drive mostly around town or on the freeway and as a senior citizen I am a reasonable driver. Apparently Korean steel has been recycled too many times or the process is faulty.

My last car, a Lexus LS400, at 100,000 needed struts but that is reasonable. Japanese steel must be of a better grade.

Cannot see myself owning another Hyundai after this experience. Now, do I pay half the trade-in value for repairs and pray no other expensive components go bad?
NICHOLAS D G. from Hyundai of Petaluma responded on 03/25/2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I would like to go over some options for you regarding your lower control arm repairs. I'll be reaching out to you today, my direct line is (707)779-2494.

Nick Giannone

Santa Rosa, CA
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Great vehicles and service to match
They have been very accommodating, answer my concerns and explain the issues clearly and without fluff or excuses. They treat you as a continuing customer, not just one who purchased care and they move on. I had a question about my prepaid service contract, despite my not having my paperwork, they took care of it.
KIMBERLY R. from Hyundai of Petaluma responded on 03/25/2019

Hello Valued Customer,

Andrew S.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Great costumer service.
Nick, Brian and Ehab are amazing, they make the process much smother with a kind smile. I love Petaluma Hunday.

Hello Andrew,

Marzellia B.
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Always good service ♡
So convenient to drop of and pick up~

Hello Marzellia,

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We appreciate your business and are very glad to see your appointment went very smoothly. We look forward to seeing you during your next visit. Thank you!

KV
Kathleen V.
03/19/2019 Category: Service
I was greeted very personably by the person in charge of registering the customers in. He made me feel at home and listened to what I had to say. He came back when the car was almost ready and told me they had found no problems and it was in the process of being washed. A short time later, he came back, had me sign the release papers, and returned my key. My car is performing beautifully and it is nice and clean.

Hello Kathleen,

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We appreciate your business and are very glad to see your appointment went very smoothly. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customers and we are glad to see that our service advisors were courteous and friendly. We look forward to keeping your Hyundai Elantra in perfect condition. We hope to see you during your next service. Thank you!

John B.
Rohnert Park, CA
03/18/2019 Category: Service
It was easy to schedule an appointment for service. All went well and even got the car washed.

Hello John,

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We appreciate your business and are very glad to see your appointment went very smoothly. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customers and we are glad to see that our service advisors were able to achieve that. We look forward to seeing you during your next visit. Thank you!

RP

Alma S.
Palo Alto, CA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Work is done quickly and staff is very accommodating and transparent.

Hello Alma,

Barbara S.
San Rafael, CA
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Service manager was efficient; great spot to sit while work is performed.
Not to do with service but I have problems with the car scraping in some driveways. May that be passed along as a customer complaint? It's just too low and I have found places I just have to avoid.

Hello Barbara,

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We appreciate your business and are very glad to see your appointment went very smoothly. We are sorry to here you are having problems with the car scraping in some driveways. We will be sure to passed along your complaint to our customer service manager. We hope to see you during your next visit. Thank you!

SR
Susan R.
2013 Hyundai Azera
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, efficient service.
Kind employees. Clean, comfortable waiting area.

Hello Susan,

2012 Hyundai Tucson
03/12/2019 Category: Service
NICK G, Service Manager
Nick consistently provides excellent customer service!

Hello Valued Customer,

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We appreciate your business and are very glad to see your appointment went great. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customers and we are delighted to see that our service manager Nick was able to achieve that. We look forward to seeing you next time.

HM
Heidi M.
Windsor, CA
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Car serviced
Every time I go to service my car they Provide excellent service! I’ll always go to Petaluma even though I live in Windsor.

Hello Heidi,

Mark L.
San Rafael, CA
03/10/2019 Category: Service
Attention to detail
Nick was attentive and explained the service items and set up an appointment that worked. Bryan was the service advisor and did a thorough job taking care of all the required service items. These guys are a first class team. Mark

Hello Mark,

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We appreciate your business and are very glad to see your appointment went very smoothly. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customers and we are glad to see that our service advisors were able to achieve that. We hope to see you during your next visit. Thank you!

Joan C.
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Buying my first new car I like the idea that emails/notifications are sent to me as reminders. Knowing that I can bring my car there for service. Michael White is always there for my questions/concerns and patient with me when I don't understand a feature.

Hello Joan,

Thank you for taking time to submit a review. I'm sorry to see that we have not met your expectations during your last visit. We appreciate your business and strive to satisfy our customers at every opportunity. We hope you will give us another chance. Thank you for taking time to submit a review.