Overall Rating 4.85714/5Overall Rating 4.85714/5Overall Rating 4.85714/5Overall Rating 4.85714/5rating 4.85714
Overall Rating 2.14286/5Overall Rating 2.14286/5rating 2.14286rating 2.14286rating 2.14286

Thy S.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Miss
Improve with wait time and wash and vacuum service .

Hello Thy,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. We apologize that the wait was so long we try to quote all our customers a wait time of 90 minutes. We would also like to apologize for the wash and vacuum if you ever want to stop by on your free time we would be happy to give you a complimentary wash and vacuum. We appreciate your business and strive to satisfy our customers at every opportunity. We hope you will give us another chance. If there is anything else we can ever do to improve your service experience please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you.

GL
George L.
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Service!
I made an online appointment and brought my Sonata in at 8 am, Nick and Bryan, the service advisers, promptly checked me in for an oil change and tire rotation. While I waited, I spoke with the sales manager, Ben Marshall, he helped me in 2017 with my lease, great guy! The service was done in about an hour and a half (with a quick wash and vacuum). Maria and Kim helped me with my final paperwork, thanks!

Hello George,

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We appreciate your business and are very glad to see your appointment went very smoothly. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customers and we are glad to see that our service advisors were able to achieve that. We look forward to keeping your Hyundai Sonata in good condition. We look forward to seeing you during your next visit. Once again thank you for the pens and key chain flash light!

Susan C.
Sonoma, CA
03/02/2019 Category: Service
Reliable,friendly,prompt service
Everything is handled professionaly. The service is as good as I've had. Everyone
IS helpful and a pleasure to deal with.

Hello Susan,

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We appreciate your business and are very glad to see your appointment went very smoothly. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customers and we are glad to see that our service advisors were able to achieve that. We look forward to seeing you during your next visit. Thank you

03/02/2019 Category: Service
Me
The people are always friendly and very helpful,service is always great and job is well done
KIMBERLY R. from Hyundai of Petaluma responded on 03/05/2019

Hello Valued Customer,

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We appreciate your business and are very glad to see your appointment went great. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customers and we are delighted to see that our service advisors were able to achieve that. We look forward to seeing you next time.

James L.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
routine service completed
routine oil change and software recall performed quickly and ready when promised. my car was washed also which
was was a nice bonus.

Hello James,

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We appreciate your business and are very glad to see your appointment went very smoothly. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customers and we are glad to see that our service advisors were able to achieve that. We look forward to keeping your Hyundai Santa Fe in good condition. We look forward to seeing you during your next visit. Thank you

FP
Flavia P.
San Rafael, CA
Great
Great!

Hello Flavia,

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We appreciate your business and are very glad to see your appointment went great. We look forward to keeping your Hyundai Elantra in good condition. We look forward to seeing you during your next visit. Thank you.

Samuel C.
good job
nice person en service department

Hello Samuel,

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We appreciate your business and are very glad to see your appointment went very smoothly. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customers and we are glad to see that our service advisors were able to achieve that. We look forward to keeping your Hyundai Tucson in good condition. We look forward to seeing you during your next visit. Thank you

David R.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Great experience with my 30k mile service. It was fast. The staff was awesome.

Hello David,

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We appreciate your business and are very glad to see your appointment went very smoothly. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customers and we are glad to see that our service advisors were able to achieve that. We look forward to keeping your Hyundai Elantra in good condition. Thank you.

Matthew C.
Fairfield, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Nothing! The Genesis cars need their own dealerships!
Hyundai has to stop being cheap and start building dealerships to handle their luxury Genesis brand. Taking my Genesis to
any current Hyundai dealership is like wearing a tuxedo to go eat at McDonald’s!!

Lesson learned. If Hyundai wants it’s luxury line Genesis to have any chance of competing with the European luxury car brands they need to invest in their own Genesis dealerships! Trust me, my next car is NOT going to be a Genesis, simply because I have to take this lovely car to run down, dated, and subpar service departments of Hyundai for its care!!
NICHOLAS D G. from Hyundai of Petaluma responded on 02/24/2019

Hi Matthew,

I'm sorry to hear that your service expierence was less than exceptional. We try and keep are dealership up to date and on par, my apoligies that they did not meet your standards. I would like to discuss this with you in greater detail at your earliest convience. I'll be reaching out to you about your visit. Please feel free to contact me at any time, my direct line is (707)-779-2494.

Nick Giannone

AP
Angel P.
Napa, CA
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service great excellent.

Hello Angel,

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We appreciate your business and are very glad to see your appointment went great. We look forward to keeping your Hyundai Santa Fe in good condition. We look forward to seeing you during your next visit. Thank you.

Rohnert Park, CA
Last service

Rohnert Park, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Great
Great Service. Dealer is doing exactly what they said they would do. No problems. Love the car. Especially love the MPG

Hello Valued Customer,

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We appreciate your business and are very glad to see your appointment went great. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customers and we are delighted to see that our service advisors were able to achieve that. We look forward to keeping your Hyundai Ioniq in good condition. We look forward to seeing you during your next visit. Thank you

AV
Anderson V.
Napa, CA
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Great people they r fantastic

Hello Anderson,

MZ
Mary Z.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Nick always provides excellent service.

Hello Mary,

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We appreciate your business and are very glad to see your appointment went great. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customers and we are delighted to see that our service manager Nick was able to achieve that. We look forward to keeping your Hyundai Santa Fe in good condition. Thank you.

SA
Steve A.
Bel Tiburon, CA
2019 Hyundai Kona
02/18/2019 Category: Service
First Maintenance experience
It went well

Hello Steve,

Thank you for leaving us such a great review. We appreciate your business and are very glad to see your first maintenance went great. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customers and we are delighted to see that our service advisors were able to achieve that. We look forward to keeping your Hyundai Kona in good condition. Thank you.

Novato, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/16/2019 Category: Service
I was greeted for my service appointment at my car. The check in process was prompt. Service was completed in a timely manner and the work completed was provided to me. I had a conference call while my car was being serviced. I was given a time estimate for the service which was spot on. Staff provided me a place to work which was very thoughtful. My car was vacuumed and washed before returned to me.

Friendly, timely service.

D ebbie

Hello Valued Customer,

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We appreciate your business and are very glad to see your appointment went very smoothly. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customers and we are glad to see that our service advisors were able to achieve that. We look forward to keeping your Hyundai Sonata in good condition. We look forward to seeing you during your next visit. Thank you

AT
Arleen T.
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Me
Great people and services

Hello Arleen,

Thank you for leaving us such a great review. We appreciate your business and value your feedback. We look forward to keeping your Hyundai Santa Fe in great condition. We look forward to seeing you during your next visit. Thank you.

2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Scheduled maintenance
fast and efficient, good customer service

Hello Valued Customer,

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We appreciate your business and are very glad to see your appointment went great. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customers and we are delighted to see that our service advisors were able to achieve that. We look forward to keeping your Hyundai Elantra in good condition. We look forward to seeing you during your next visit. Thank you.

SZ
Scott Z.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
02/12/2019 Category: Service
The people that work there are great
I bought a 2015 Hyundai Genesis V8 everybody was great they took care of any problems that I had I would recommend to all my friends anybody to get a Hyundai

Hello Scott,

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We appreciate your business and are very glad to see your appointment went very smoothly. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customers and we are glad to see that our service advisors were able to give solve all your problems. We look forward to keeping your Hyundai Genesis in good condition. We look forward to seeing you during your next visit. Thank you

NP
Nancy P.
Sonoma, CA
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Excellent employees
The employees are outstanding. Knowledgeable and friendly. If I lived in Petaluma I’d go there all the time.
KIMBERLY R. from Hyundai of Petaluma responded on 02/12/2019

Hello Nancy,

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We appreciate your business and are very glad to see your appointment went great. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customers and we are delighted to see that our service advisors were outstanding. We hope to see you next  time you visit. Thank you.