ER
They do a very good job

Mission, TX
2020 Hyundai Sonata
04/15/2021 Category: Service
Courteous and friendly customer service reps
The service reps are professional and respectful of the needs of their customers. They make sure and return calls promptly and call back as soon as the service is completed

04/08/2021 Category: Service
More empathy towards customers
I believe that customers should be treated with respect when we bring up a legitimate concern. We pay a lot of money for your product , especially when it’s brand new. In my situation the blame for the defective windows was placed on me.Only after talking to top management was the problem resolved and the repairs put in motion . Again it took 5 months of constant delays and frustration to arrive at a satisfactory solution.
NOE F. from Hyundai of Pharr responded on 04/12/2021

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for taking time in filling out the Hyundai survey. I was glad to see the vehicle was completed with the installation of the tint. We cannot control when we receive the parts nor how they are shipped but overall I was happy because when you picked up and looked at the vehicle with the new tint I knew we had taken care of the concern and it was off Ur shoulders. Please don't put the windows down for a couple of days. Stay blessed and we'll see you in service.

AU
Alfonso U.
04/06/2021 Category: Service
Excellent service ... very helpful staff and kind
Excellent service helpful staff and very kind . I feel like if I’m family

Good morning,

Thank you for taking the time to do our online survey. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we are happy that you were satisfied with our service. We appreciate your awesome review, and hope to see you soon on your next visit!

EH

Eric S.
Brownsville, TX
2020 Hyundai Kona
04/05/2021 Category: Service
Consistent staff and workmanship!
I don't recall speaking to the same person on the phone when scheduling an appointment, but you can count on people in the dealership greeting you and taking care of your vehicle needs. I enjoy consistency, my service advisor Josh is on it. He keeps me in the loop about anything else that may come up after the keys leave my hands. I don't get any surprises and I like that. Noe in the detriment is also a great help as part of management; approachable and dependable as well. I can count on this dealership to fix it right the first time.

AA
Amanda A.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/01/2021 Category: Service
Staff Joshua p. Assisted me
Gentlemen Joshua was very fast and friendly.
NOE F. from Hyundai of Pharr responded on 04/03/2021

Jennifer R.
Palmview, TX
03/30/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional customer service!
The staff is very friendly and willing to serve you and your vehicle's needs with exceptional service. Joshua assisted me in getting my car's oil changed and front brakes replaced. He was very attentive and answered any questions that I had. If you ever need your vehicle serviced make sure to visit Hyundai of Pharr and ask for Joshua Pemelton, he'll provide you with 5 star customer service!
NOE F. from Hyundai of Pharr responded on 03/30/2021

Juan G.
2020 Hyundai Kona
03/29/2021 Category: Service
Necesitan mejorar
Se toman demasiado tiempo para todo y no les interesa si estas esperando hay o no. Y jamas te lavan el carro como prometen tengo 3 años llevando mis carros y ni una sola ves lo an lavado
NOE F. from Hyundai of Pharr responded on 03/29/2021

BUENAS TARDES, LE PIDO DISCULPA POR EL INCIDENTE. CUANDO PODRIA COMUNICARME CON UDSTED, SOY EL GERENTE DE HYUNDAI Y ME GUSTARIA PODER MEJORAR EL SERVICO HACIA UDSTED. PORFAVOR DE COMMUNICARSE PARA RESOLVER SU CASO. GRACIAS MI NOMBRE ES NOE FLORES.

2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/27/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional service
I love their service. Have never had any problems.
NOE F. from Hyundai of Pharr responded on 03/27/2021

Thank you for the GREAT score!! Really Appreciate you :-)

CT
Criselda T.
2021 Hyundai Palisade
03/22/2021 Category: Service
NOE F. from Hyundai of Pharr responded on 03/26/2021

Good morning,

Thank you for taking the time in filling out the survey. I have spoken to the staff about being more careful around customers vehicles and respecting customers time at the dealership. Once again thank you.

Mercedes, TX
2021 Hyundai Elantra
03/21/2021 Category: Service
Everyone is really nice and were fast in servicing my vehicle
NOE F. from Hyundai of Pharr responded on 03/23/2021

Thank you for taking the time to do our online survey and bringing that to our attention. Customer service is one of our top priorities and we are disappointed that you had a bad experience. We hope you decide to come back soon for a better experience.

AC
Angel C.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/19/2021 Category: Service

03/19/2021 Category: Service
Josh P. from Hyundai of Pharr responded on 03/19/2021

Hello Mr. Carreon, we are so very sorry for this experience you had. We truly wish to keep you as a customer and will take the necessary steps and efforts to improve in our time. We know your time is valuable and we hope that we can continue to service your vehicle in the coming future.

Good afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time in filling out the survey. I will speak to the personal about customer communication and following up. Once again thank you for choosing Hyundai of Pharr.

CV
Cynthia V.
03/18/2021 Category: Service
Service Mrg Noe
I love your service thank

DE
Darren E.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/17/2021 Category: Service
Love Hyundai of Pharr
Have been to Hyundai of Pharr several times for purchasing & service. Always great service.