Overall Rating 4.2916654/5Overall Rating 4.2916654/5Overall Rating 4.2916654/5Overall Rating 4.2916654/5rating 4.2916654
Overall Rating 2.3913048/5Overall Rating 2.3913048/5rating 2.3913048rating 2.3913048rating 2.3913048

EQ
Edward Q.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/23/2019 Category: Service
Cool
The Service is Great, whenever i come in, Savannah and the other dude in the Service dept. ( I can’t remember his name.) always takes care of me swiftly and with no problems.

06/23/2019 Category: Service
THANKS TO YOU RYAN FOR MAKING EVERY VISIT PLEASANT!!!
I bring my car there for every oil change and it is always ready in a timely manner which I love. I have more service to come in I will be right back for it... Thanks again Ryan...

Bay St. Louis, MS
2014 Hyundai Genesis Co
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Always very happy!
Always a pleasure to deal with!

David L.
06/15/2019 Category: Service
The attitude of the people.
Very knowledgeable individuals who are caring.

Alexandria, LA
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Susan Marsh
Excellent service. Exceptionally friendly service staff.

Marjorie S.
Carriere, MS
06/13/2019 Category: Service
the employees are great they know what they are doing and care about me, my car, my husband's car, and our time and comfort.
great service!!!

JY
James Y.
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Thanks for the good service
Everyone friendly and professional

Randy B.
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Oil change and tire rotation
Done well and pointed our some tire problems.

CR
Charles R.
Diamondhead, MS
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Service was on time and excellent
Great

TH
Thomas H.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Plug
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Friendly/reliable people
Everything was great except there were no cookies to go with my complementary coffee.😙

Kevin M.
Picayune, MS
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Great Personal
I say the same thing when I respond to the survey my wife and I love our Sonata it is a great car HYUNDAI has a great product, the people at Hyundai of Slidell are outstanding very attentive service dept goes through the car checks everything very happy with the service.

John L.
Franklinton, LA
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Wheel speed senc
HOPEFULLY AFTER RIGHT AND LEFT Hub Assy were replace ,one in April and one in May, this will take care 0f the Problem is taken care of, the 115 mile R/T isn't fun.

Diamondhead, MS
2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/01/2019 Category: Service
Great experience
From test driving to later buying and now service, it's been a wonderful and very customer centric experience!

Ronald R.
2013 Hyundai Equus
05/26/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai of Slidell performs the specific service requested/required when promised. All personnel shave been courteous and friendly. It’s a pleasure to deal with whole organization.

2018 Hyundai Accent
05/24/2019 Category: Service
Professional
The girl that helped me was professional and very nice

Michael C.
Harahan, LA
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Very nice facility . People are very courteous .
The work done was very good . It was quite pricy at the same time .I thought the oil change was free like last year but it wasn't .The car wash was below average . But overall they got my vehicle running good .
JEFFREY W G. from Hyundai of Slidell responded on 05/17/2019

Good morning!  I am happy to hear that the work quality and professionalism of our staff was satisfactory.  We work very hard to ensure that you have a well above average experience when you visit us.
With regard to your oil change, the devil is in the details as they say.  You had a recall/manufacturer campaign performed  a year ago that included an oil change as part of the process of performing said campaign and as such, it was free to you.  All recalls are at no charge to you, but our maintenance services are not free.  Our oil changes are $39.95 for synthetic blend and that is cheaper than most of our competition!  We offer competitive pricing and quality of service that not many can compete with.

What I ask is in the future, if you cannot rate us 5 star, call me directly at 9857881105 on my cell to discuss prior to taking the survey.

Thank you for your business.

Jeff

MA
Michael A.
05/04/2019 Category: Service
Car Accident
Thanks to Savannah and your service department they put our car back together after we were hit.

Savannah kept us advised on the status of the work, which was very comforting. She also worked very close with the insurance company to make sure each phase of the repairs were authorized and timely.

Bottom line. Savannah was wonderful!

ST
Sandra T.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/03/2019 Category: Service
Self
Nice competent and very pleasant to do business with

GC
Gerald C.
Lacombe, LA
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Very efficient and friendly service