2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport

New Orleans, LA
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/13/2020 Category: Service
Service Department
Courteous and efficient service in the service department.

Mickey R.
Ponchatoula, LA
03/10/2020 Category: Service
Service check up with a smile
I really enjoy coming to Hyundai of Slidell. They are prompt, cheerful and always willing to assist if at all possible.

Also, they make great cookies!

TH
Theresa H.
Metairie, LA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/21/2020 Category: Service
The staff great and service
Thanks for all your help with my many questions about my car . The waiting room was so nice and clean .

MF
Mona F.
02/08/2020 Category: Service
Fast, Efficient Service
I had an appointment scheduled for oil change, which was done at the scheduled time. The service department also checked various items of the car, including breaks. Great service.

Karl S.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/04/2020 Category: Service
The staff and the atmosphere of feeling welcomed.
The have an amazing staff and a great Saleman that we are definitely partial to. After all between us and our daughter we have bought 4 vehicles from Steve, at Hyundai of Slidell in 7 years. That there should tell anyone looking to buy a great vehicle that Hyundai of Slidell is the place to go.
JEFFREY W G. from Hyundai of Slidell responded on 02/05/2020

Mr. Sander,

I want to thank you for sending your honest feedback.  I was the one to take care of you that day.  I make no excuses for failing to provide a great experience, which is out of the ordinary for me/us.  Our Service Advisor was out and I was making an attempt to fill-in.

You are welcome to return at your convenience to have your vehicle washed and vacuumed, as we owe you at least that.  Please let me know what else I can do to remedy your poor experience.

We are committed to making sure our customers are satisfied.

All the best,

Jeff Gatlin
Service/Parts Manager

SK
Sonya K.
Diamondhead, MS
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/31/2020 Category: Service
The people are very nice.
They got my car in and did the service on it, and even left me a bottle of water and a snack for the ride home, in a very timely matter. Thank yall.

Mickey R.
Ponchatoula, LA
01/30/2020 Category: Service
Paint issue no more
I had a problem with paint bubbles and flaking and Hyundai of SLIDELL had my car’s cab repainted. No hastle no stress.

Jude B.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Plugin Hybrid
01/29/2020 Category: Service
Always a great experience.
The service department is always super friendly, from the guy behind the counter to the guy giving the car a wash at the end, everyone is incredibly nice. The environment is great too, one of the most comfortable and inviting waiting rooms.
Would definitely recommend.

IM
Irwin M.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/27/2020 Category: Service
I brought my SUV in for its 50,000 mi service was treated cordially. They have an excellent waiting room and they completed the service I less than a hour. Great Dealership.

Ocean Springs, MS
01/22/2020 Category: Service
They do a fast, efficient and great job servicing my car.

BG
Everyone is always nice

EJ
Ethan J.
01/16/2020 Category: Service
Long wait time for simple oil change
How long would you wait for a routine oil change? I waited a hour and a half. My opinion, not worth it.
JEFFREY W G. from Hyundai of Slidell responded on 01/27/2020

Mr. Jefferson,

Your time is valuable and apparently we failed to respect that.  I personally apologize.  Our goal is 1 hour to check your vehicle in, write your repair order,  complete the oil change, multi-point inspection, and wash and vacuum your vehicle while completing your paperwork and cashiering.  There are things that happen periodically that effect that job time.  We will work harder to prevent that from occurring as we do value your time and business.

Again, apologies for the incovenience and we hope to see you in the future.  I would also invite you to reach out to me prior to taking the survey to let me know an issue exists and allow me a chance to provide a remedy.

Have a great day,

Jeff Gatlin

Chalmette, LA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Oil Change and 7500 mile service check
This survey does not state to whom you are referring. Savannah is a wonderful person and with whom I have the utmost respect. I do apologize in advance for my shortcomings. I look forward to having this issue resolved.

Oil change & 7500 mi. Service maintenance
Car rpm’s running at a (2j in Park after this service. Unacceptable.
JEFFREY W G. from Hyundai of Slidell responded on 01/13/2020

Thank you for taking my call on this.  It was situational and I am glad that we worked out the issue.  We will see you today to ensure that your car is safe and mechanically sound.

I am sending a rescore for Savannah.

Thanks again,

Jeff

Gretna, LA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Efficient and friendly!!
Great employees, comfortable waiting area!!