Overall Rating 4.3461558/5Overall Rating 4.3461558/5Overall Rating 4.3461558/5Overall Rating 4.3461558/5rating 4.3461558
Overall Rating 2.4000008/5Overall Rating 2.4000008/5rating 2.4000008rating 2.4000008rating 2.4000008

JE
Jennifer E.
Ocean Springs, MS
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Fast, friendly, and competent service
Scheduling my appointment for service was very efficient. I arrived a few minutes before my appointment, and I was helped immediately. I was given a complimentary car wash and vacuuming of the vehicle. And I waited comfortably for about 45 minutes in a very nice and clean waiting area with complimentary coffee, snacks and television.

Madisonville, LA
2017 Hyundai Azera
10/27/2019 Category: Service
Awesome Service Department
The service department manager and crew have provided us with quality care and professionalism in multiple occasions over the past two years. We always receive a detail and thorough layout of the maintenance plan as well as feedback on the overall care of the vehicle

NF
Nettie F.
Picayune, MS
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service and did it in 45 minutes which made me real happy.

10/21/2019 Category: Service
Pleasant atmosphere, polite and friendly staff
pleasing staff members and polite personnell, also great service

TL
Thomas L.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/19/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service!
Savannah (sp?) was extremely helpful in getting my Genesis rim repairs covered under my optional insurance purchased when we bout the car. Slidell Hyundai has the best customer service (purchase as well as service). Thanks!

MO
Mike O.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Repair Service
Wait time for service appointment could be better. Lack of a courtesy car and driver is unacceptable in today's market. You need to reinstate this service.
JEFFREY W G. from Hyundai of Slidell responded on 10/25/2019

We do have a very busy appointment schedule, but we attempt to be as accomodating as possible.
We have loaner cars in service for approved warranty repairs.  Unfortunatley, we cannot provide a loaner for every customer in every situation. If you have an extenuating circumstance, please reach out to me directly and I will try to help.
We offer a shuttle service one-way 8am-4pm M-F.

Again, Im sorry for any inconvenience.  Thank you for your business.

Jeff

CG
Charles G.
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Dependable, as always
I have purchased four vehicles over the years from the dealership. The people are friendly and efficient. Over the last 5 years, I have gone to them for all service needs.

New Orleans, LA
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Always great
Thanks for the cookies!

Johanna S.
Bay St. Louis, MS
2016 Hyundai Genesis
Honesty and trustworthy
I've been dealing with Hyundai of Slidell for 6 years now. I'm driving my second car bought from them. I trust them and feel they do an excellent job and are very trustworrhy.

BG
Brenda G.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Awesome
Everyone is always nice n helpful

MF
Mona F.
Great Service Exerience
Service met all my expectations at a reasonable price and quickly (within an hour, as quoted when I brought vehicle in). All personnel at dealership are so nice, I don’t mind waiting to get car service done.

Shari C.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Dealership
Everyone is professional, friendly and offers their assistance in order to be sure you have a good experience from start to finish.

KH
Kristi H.
Gretna, LA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/11/2019 Category: Service
It was very easy to make the appointment to have my Santa Fe serviced. Savannah was very courteous and the service was done faster than I expected! The waiting area was very comfortable.

2007 Hyundai Sonata
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Knowledge of hyundai
Good work

PV
Peter V.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Much improved visit this time.

Dale S.
Diamondhead, MS
2009 Hyundai Azera
10/06/2019 Category: Service
Always Great Service @ Hyundai of Slidell
Came in for New Tires & Alignment... Great Service... Took a little longer than anticipated, but Service did an Excellent Job (As Usual) !!!

Carriere, MS

Jeffrey T.
Bogalusa, LA
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
Loyal Hyundia customer for years. This service department was very good. One problem was headlights when on auto would just go out while driving to work. Very dangerous. This happened 3 times. Service manager looked into it but couldn’t find anything wrong. He did say 2 other people have complained of the same problem.Hyundai would not cover cost if anything needed to be repaired even though car is only one year old.If this problem is not resolved I definitely see law suites coming. This was not dealerships fault, this is on you Hyundia.

09/30/2019 Category: Service
Warranty work
Brought my Sonata in for warranty work- it was performed quickly , plus I received a free oil change and car wash! Very nice service dept personnel, Matt and Savannah. How refreshing to see a customer oriented business. Will recommend!

James W.
09/30/2019 Category: Service
Friendly knowledgeable people
Would definitely return for service and to purchase my next Hyundai