Overall Rating 4.92308/5Overall Rating 4.92308/5Overall Rating 4.92308/5Overall Rating 4.92308/5rating 4.92308
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

The people

Beatrice B.
Piscataway, NJ
10/17/2019 Category: Service
The people and the service section.
I’m a long time customer, back when it was Brad Benson and always had good experiences with their service section.
JON H., Service Director from Hyundai Of South Brunswick responded on 10/17/2019

I'm glad to hear that we're continuing to keep you happy!!!

EB
Elizabeth B.
Somerset, NJ
2010 Hyundai Elantra
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Service Manager and Technician were exceptional
The Service Technician took my "vague" misgivings about how my car was handling very seriously and recommended fixes -- which have made a great deal of difference. I noticed that he handled other customers in the same way. My Service Manager helped me to adjust my seat higher without making me feel like a fool for not being able to do it myself. I certainly will return for service again.

Thank you very much for the great feedback. We look forward to servicing your Elantra and anything else you drive in the future!!

Dayton, NJ
Excellent work
Thank you for taking care of my car everything went smoothly

Thnak YOU!!

Monmouth Junction, NJ
Service recall
Recall work done after second visit to dealer .

Thank you for the positive review. We appreciate your business.

Middlesex, NJ
2001 Hyundai Elantra
Service was ok
Had recalls completed

Thank you!

Helmetta, NJ
10/16/2019 Category: Service
Everything went smoothly and service advisor was courteous and professional.

Thank you! I'll tell Dulce that you were happy!

GT
Gail T.
East Brunswick, NJ
2019 Hyundai Tucson
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Knowledgeable about many things I was having problems with.
Wasn't sure how to install my blue link. They took 1 hour to help and make sure that I was completely
installed. I had the first service done and they were very quick and thorough. I was out the door before
I finished with the dealer and my blue link hook up.

Awesome!! Thank you for the kind words!

Thomas S.
Trenton, NJ
Professional, couteous staff.
South Brunswick Hyundai took care of my automotive needs with courtesy and overall professionalism. I may very well return for further servicing.
JON H., Service Director from Hyundai Of South Brunswick responded on 10/15/2019

Great to hear, thank you!

Judith G.
Skillman, NJ
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
10/15/2019 Category: Service
The first time servicing my car at Hyundai Of South Brunswick.
I brought my car in for an oil and filter change. The service at
Hyundai of South Brunswick was great, they promptly took care
of my car.

Judith G.

Thnak you for the kind words!!

JN
Julia N.
Very responsive
I made the appointment to correct a recall issue, but when I arrived I told her that a warning light had come on. They took care of the recall issue AND checked the tires and it looks like the vehicle was washed also. I was pleased.
JON H., Service Director from Hyundai Of South Brunswick responded on 10/14/2019

Thank you for the kind words! Hope to see you again!

Recall
OK

Thank you for the feedback. Hopefully next time we earn that 5 star rating!!

BL
Barbara L.
Colonia, NJ
2012 Hyundai Tucson
10/14/2019 Category: Service
The service was quick and professionally done the staff was friendly and knowledgeable. Overall I’m very happy with this experience

Thank you for being such a great customer!!!

AJ
Angela J.
South Amboy, NJ
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/12/2019 Category: Service
The New Management is great
I had a great experience with this location. The staff were extremely courteous and explained everything in great detail.
JON H., Service Director from Hyundai Of South Brunswick responded on 10/13/2019

Thank you for the kind words. We really appreciate it!

NJ
Nathali J.
Belle Mead, NJ
2019 Hyundai Kona
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Peter the general managrr is very helpful
Mohsmad is the best ... i take an appointment and he takes good care of my car .
His service is outstanding
JON H., Service Director from Hyundai Of South Brunswick responded on 10/11/2019

I'll be sure to tell Mohammed!!! Thank you so much.

Madelyn M.
Howell, NJ
2019 Hyundai Sonata
10/11/2019 Category: Service
THE STAFF IS GREAT !!
THE STAFF IS GREAT !!!

Thank you for the kind words!!

Highland Park, NJ
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Fast service.
Even though it was crowded with cars, my appointment went fast, less than an hour.
JON H., Service Director from Hyundai Of South Brunswick responded on 10/08/2019

Thanks for the feedback!!! Glad you were happy.

Hillsborough, NJ
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/07/2019 Category: Service
service on my sante fe
Service was good and reliable

Very happy that you were satisfied!

Trenton, NJ
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/06/2019 Category: Service
Very poor customer communication, very difficult to speak with anyone.
I will not be a return customer.

I'm sorry to hear you had such a bad experience. I hope you'll give us another shot to redeem ourselves.

Jose M.
Hightstown, NJ
10/05/2019 Category: Service
Great experience
Had a great experience, the Service rep was honest and explained everything with detail, he took care of me. Thank you.
JON H., Service Director from Hyundai Of South Brunswick responded on 10/05/2019

I'll be sure to pass this along to Alan. Thanks!!!