Overall Rating 4.6137924/5Overall Rating 4.6137924/5Overall Rating 4.6137924/5Overall Rating 4.6137924/5rating 4.6137924
Overall Rating 2.2344872/5Overall Rating 2.2344872/5rating 2.2344872rating 2.2344872rating 2.2344872

CT
Chester T.
2009 Hyundai Azera
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Prompt service with friendly and knowldgible service reps
I always get served promptly when I deliver my car to St. Augustine Hyundai, even if I arrive too early! I receive seethe same friendly service every time. The service representative also asks me about repairs or upgrades that I didn’t specifically ask for if he/she thinks it might be good idea. It is up to me todecideif Want the additional service at tis time. I like getting my car washed and clean when I get into the car for the ride back home.
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 06/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your kind words with us and trusting us to service your Azera.
 We are committed to exceeding your expectations.

Thank you to all of our wonderful guests for helping make us the #1 Hyundai Customer Satisfaction Service Center.

Margo R.
Jacksonville, FL
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Good service and great people
Margo R
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you for sharing your service experience with us and the 5 star rating. We are committed to exceeding your expectations.

RA
Robert A.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Always great service!
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your service experiences with us and continued loyalty to Hyundai of St. Augustine.
 Always a pleasure to see you.

CT
Colette T.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
Hyundai is great!
Courteous, helpful, friendly. We don’t feel that Hyundai tries to sell you things you don’t need. Have had situations where we needed service quickly (nail in tire before a trip) and they worked us in right away. Also, they do a great job of cleaning the car every time we go in for anything.
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 06/10/2019

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your service experiences with us and continued loyalty to Hyundai of St Augustine.

Palatka, FL
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
06/09/2019 Category: Service
I had a minor tire problem. They were able to resolve it on a busy workday even though I did not have an appointment.

LW
Lanthony W.
Jacksonville, FL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/09/2019 Category: Service
My Last visit
Service was excellent and I was out in a reasonable time.
Thank YOU Guys.....!!!
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your service experience with us and the 5 star rating. We are committed to exceeding your expectations.

NC
Nikki C.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
Auto repair
The service tech was extremely considerate, explained in detail what what he was going to do and it was done in a timely fashion.

Marion M.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/07/2019 Category: Service
service department & service personel very accommidating & pleasant . also patient to explain .
Appointment on time , work done in reasonable time & price fair . My only complaint is the waiting room . I felt that I was in a ghetto train station . the chairs extremely uncomfortable . The ladies room was a mess ! I really feel that something has to be done to bring the dealership up to par with the product !! For this reason , I may look around for a different dealership next time . Marion Manley
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you for sharing your service experience with us and we appreciate your candid feedback and will look into having this corrected.

Robert S.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Needs improvement.
Work done was fine. Tome consuming beyond the usual.
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you for sharing your service experience with us.

Russell S.
Poor management
Sales department is good but it's all downhill from there
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you for sharing your service experience with us. Our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this has caused. We will contact the sales department and see why this was not implemented into your files and see how we can have it corrected. Justin, your service consultant will be reaching out to you to get this corrected.

Carrie M.
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Long Time to Wait
I arrived to my appointment a couple of minutes early to find 6 cars ahead of me. I waited in line for 20 minutes before being checked in. I didn’t get my car back for another hour and 20 minutes. A nearly 2 hour oil change is excessive.
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 06/06/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your service experience with us. Our sincere apologies for the uncharacteristic level of service you received. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Tunde, your service consultant will be following up with you.

Saint Johns, FL
Got good service
The job was done in a very timely manner.
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 06/06/2019

Jacksonville Beach, FL
2017 Hyundai Veloster
Terrible service with appointment
Too long for oil change with appointment
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 06/05/2019

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Our sincere apologies again for the unexpected technical difficulties we were having during your service visit.

Douglass W.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
personnel friendliness
PLEASE change my email address to: dgwood38@gmail.com
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 06/05/2019

Thank you for sharing your service experience with us. We have updated your email address  as requested.
 We are committed to exceeding your expectations.

Joyce C.
Joyce C
i Really like the people and service at Hyundai of St Augustine! Everyone is so nice and always helpful!
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 06/05/2019

We thank you for sharing your service experience with us and the 5 star rating.

NB
Nancy B.
GREAT service
Everything was perfect! The personnel at Hyundai were friendly and timely. I waited for my service and the waiting room was very clean and well lit.
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 06/05/2019

Thank you for sharing your service experience with us and your continued loyalty to Hyundai of St Augustine. We are committed to exceeding your expectations.

Shelia H.
Hastings, FL
06/04/2019 Category: Service
The team that works there. How your greeted and how your totally in the loop
The car wash is awesome. The bugs are gone off the car when done. You dont see that a lot at other dealers.

EK
Elisa K.
Fast, friendly service
I am very happy with my Hyundai and glad I chose this dealership. I've had no problems with the car and am thoroughly enjoying it.
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 06/03/2019

Richard S.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Superb Personal Service
The services provided and especially the quality and personal service offered by the representative Cheryl Buck, were outstanding. Superb personal service.
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 05/31/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your service experience with us and your continued loyalty to Hyundai of St. Augustine. Cheryl is a valuable member of our service team and appreciates the praise. We are committed to exceeding your expectations.

Kyle S.