4.6

Winters, CA
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/28/2020 Category: Service
Love Hyundai of Vacaville
The only reason why I put a 1-star by “most likely to return to this dealer” is because I moved out of the state. But in ratings before - everything there is always 5 star. Highly HIGHLY recommend. And make sure you ask for Buddy!!!

SJ

Danville, CA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/27/2020 Category: Service
Helpful, Accommodating and Informational
Hyundai Vacaville bailed me out when the car died on a drive home from vacation. They were helpful to get me squared away, set up with a rental for duration of repair work, then accommodating to stay late upon pickup. If the dealership weren't 50+ miles away, I would use them for all my service work. High regards for the dealership, just have concerns for the Hyundai product to have had an engine go bad around 57K miles.

Suisun City, CA

Paul W.
Esparto, CA
03/15/2020 Category: Service
5 stars
You need to give Buddy a raise good guy this is why I come back
JONATHAN A M. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 03/16/2020

Monica M.
2019 Hyundai Veloster
03/13/2020 Category: Service
March 11 Service
I originally had my appt on 3/4/2020 I had called to reschedule after hours and left my name and number and the date for the following Wednesday. I never received a call back, so on the morning of 3/11 I called again to see if I had an appt, to my surprise I did not. The young lady was able to give me a last minute appt for that day which was great! I was satisfied. Please address your after hours message service.

Thanks again!
JONATHAN A M. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 03/13/2020

Travis Afb, CA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/03/2020 Category: Service
Great service but slow
See feedback already provided
JONATHAN A M. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 03/04/2020

Thank you for your feedback.

LH
Lynn H.
02/28/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service-Buddy
Excellent Customer Service-Vacaville CA. Buddy at the desk always has a smile on his face, shakes your hand!
Everyone is friendly, and helpful!
Sincerely, Lynn H
JONATHAN A M. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 03/02/2020

Robert M.
Rio Vista, CA
02/18/2020 Category: Service
The Service Manager
Pay Buddy more and don’t take his work for granted.
Only complaint directed at car wash guy. Important to make sure windshield is not bug covered when wash is done. Mine was
JONATHAN A M. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 02/18/2020

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business.

Daniel S.
Davis, CA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Loyalty to Customers
As someone who takes my car in for every service, putting preventative care first, it is wonderful to be rewarded with a team that tries to minimize my costs and reward me for this behavior.
JONATHAN A M. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 02/13/2020

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate it very much

RF
Ron F.
Dixon, CA
2020 Hyundai Palisade
01/28/2020 Category: Service
Everything was done well
JONATHAN M. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 01/29/2020

Thank you for your 5 star review we very much appreciate it. We look forward to your next visit with your Palisade or any vehicle you may have a service need for in the future.

Robert B.
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
01/24/2020 Category: Service
Friendly
Good customer service and service completed in a timely manner!
JONATHAN M. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 01/24/2020

Thank you for your 5 star review and feedback we very much appreciate it. We look forward to your next visit with your Ioniq or any vehicle you may have a service need for in the future.

2013 Hyundai Accent
01/22/2020 Category: Service
Care Rebate Program
The rep was quick to address me as I entered, even though he was handling a call. He knew the program and tended my need swiftly. I was in and out within 15 minutes.
JONATHAN M. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 01/23/2020

Thank you for your 5 star review and feedback we very much appreciate it. We look forward to your next visit with your Accent or any vehicle you may have a service need for in the future.

Fairfield, CA
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Prompt and courteous.
JONATHAN M. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 01/20/2020

Thank you for your 5 star review we very much appreciate it. We look forward to your next visit with your Elantra or any vehicle you may have a service need for in the future.