Overall Rating 4.43478/5Overall Rating 4.43478/5Overall Rating 4.43478/5Overall Rating 4.43478/5rating 4.43478
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Jordan S.
Travis Afb, CA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/11/2019 Category: Service
The man at the front desk was so kind and professional (Paris?). This was such a breath of fresh air after all my crappy experiences with Momentum in Fairfield. I really appreciated the excellent communication and fairly speedy service, as well as the appt availability window.

FM
Ford M.
Fairfield, CA
04/10/2019 Category: Service
First time here
Mimi, in the service department, was very helpful and pleasant.i appreciate the complimentary car vacuuming.
SEAN S. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 04/11/2019

Thank you for the kind words Ford, please let us know if we can help in the future.

AD
Alwyn D.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
04/09/2019 Category: Service
No issues whatsoever with the Service Eparment.
Vacaville Hyundai has an awesome service team.
I've never encountered any issues with them, and I'm entirely confident in their diagnostics team, and in their service desk team.

HS
Homer S.
2009 Hyundai Azera
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Bear
The people are great at the Vacaville Hyundai dealer. The series great and everyone says good morning all the time. My Azera runs great.
SEAN S. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 04/10/2019

Thank you for the 5 star Homer. We appreciate your business.

Dixon, CA
04/07/2019 Category: Service
Lack of good complete service / professionalism of service persons.
The male service person was ok , but the female service person was rude ....
Work done was not explained to us after service.
Before we paid .
SEAN S. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 04/08/2019

Thank you for letting us know about your experience,We are very sorry about the treatment, if you don't mind, may I have one of our service Advisors call and go over the work we have performed, We will also give you a discount for the work done. Kind Regards, Sean S. GM

Steven S.

Wendi B.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Recall service
I brought my car in early and was done before my scheduled appointment!

2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Vacaville Hyundai
Friendly and knowledgeable clean environment

Napa, CA
04/01/2019 Category: Service
Ok service
I would recommend this dealer if you're trying to buy a car. The service department on the other hand have not been 100% with us. We took the car with a check engine light for a broken thermostat, and the dealer me and my girlfriend drive the car like that for a whole week. Not to mention the fact that we have gone at least three to four times to get the windshield washer sprayers worked on, and they are so broken.

Dear Client

Thank you for the kind words about the sales department and I am very sorry that we have let you down in our service department.
I am the brand new General Manager and I understand your frustration and agree with you , this is why we have a new service manager as well, we now are confident we would take great care of you.
Please give us another opportunity and I promise not to let you down, Your next two services will be free of charge  and we will detail and fill up your car. You can reach out to me on my cell @ 503-490-3353, Kind Regards, Sean Shahid GM

2016 Hyundai Accent
03/30/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
Ever since I had bought my car at another dealership. This dealership has always taken great care of my car
SEAN S. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 04/03/2019

Thank you for the kind words , we are grateful for your business.

Woodland, CA
03/29/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service at Hyundai of Vacaville!!!

Two thumbs up, 👍🏻 👍🏻

03/29/2019 Category: Service
Service and the people
Great work and great customer service

AU
Amber U.
Vallejo, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Recall service
Hi there, I had a small recall that I had fixed here. Easy scheduling and nice waiting wasnt so bad in the service department. Was there for about an hour 45 but had a snack and cuppa Joe, checked emails, made phone calls and BAM my car was ready plus they wash it for you!

Joe L.
San Pablo, CA
03/28/2019
Lack luster help after purchase
Everything leading up to the sale was great. Rogemar and the staff did a great job and making the experience as seamless as possible. I contacted Dave Lewis who went over the price of the car and I went in prepared knowing exactly what I was getting and what it was selling for. Unfortunately, after my purchase I realized I didn't have the proper equipment for the navigation I was supposed to have. I contacted the team and they apologized and said they sent a new SD card out. After waiting 10 days i told David i never recieved it. After no response I sent another email and finally got told they will over night an SD card. When it came the next day the car told me there was no navigation on the SD card. I told David and Sunil contacted me telling me I would receive a call from service the next morning. Fast forward 4 days later I finally decided to contact Hanlees Hiltop Hyundai where they quickly set me up for an appointment. I can't recommend anyone to Vacaville Hyundai after such a simple problem prolonged itself in that manner.

Dear Joe,

Thank you for telling us about your experience,I am truly sorry about your situation, we let you down and I aplogize for that.
I am the  brand new GM and committed to do an excelent job, we have changed the management team because of problems like yours, once again thank you for caring enough to write this review.
If you would give us another opportunity to serve you, we will make sure your next three services are free of charge , we would detail and fill up your vehicle each time. You can reach me on my cell @ 503-490-3353. Kind Regards, Sean Shahid, GM

WS
William S.
Fairfield, CA
03/28/2019 Category: Service
the fairfield dealership is closed
Had to go to Vacaville because the Fairfield dealership owner had taken his money and ran. The Fairfield dealership was run by lairs and thieves. The never lived up to what they said would do.

Oakland, CA
2012 Hyundai Veloster
03/28/2019 Category: Service
Awesome people and friendly service!
They were fast and friendly. Oil change was cheaper than other areas and test drove a car. Very pleasant and nice dealership.

Kay B.
Woodland, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
03/26/2019 Category: Service
Responsive and took care of the problem
Wesley was very responsive to my car the came in by tow truck. He communicated with me and took care of us.

HG
Howard G.
Outstanding customer service
I brought my 2017 Santa Fe Sport in for a recall update and an oil change. Since I live in Suisun this was my first visit to Hyundai of Vacaville after Momentum in Fairfield closed. The entire process, from setting the appointment until picking up my car after completion, was a friendly, helpful and comfortable experience. Kudos to a great staff!

EM
Erica M.
Thanks!
They took care of my new Tucson and washed it for me, since I'm horrible at that. 😂

Everyone was very nice and professional!

Lauren B.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
03/25/2019 Category: Service
Mimi is awesome
Hyundai installed a defective part in my car and I had a very frustrating time getting any information about when it would be fixed. When no one could help me, I went to Mimi, the new service advisor, and she got the issue handled in four DAYS, when the other advisor could not help me in four MONTHS. Mimi was very prompt & professional and got me the information I needed. She got the issue taken care of as quickly as she could and this made 100% of the difference for my last visit. Thank you Mimi!