Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5rating 4.44
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

02/20/2017 Category: Service
Oil Change
Great staff and service!
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 02/21/2017

It is always nice to see a friendly face!
Thank you for your continued business.

CJ
Cornelious J.
Suisun City, CA
2006 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/20/2017 Category: Service
I love the costumer service
I would come back
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 02/21/2017

We appreciate your business! Thank you for your patience.

2006 Hyundai Sonata
02/18/2017 Category: Service
Service visit.
Nice place, Kelsey who checked me in was very nice. Just disappointed they couldn't find out what was causing my starting problem.
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 02/21/2017

Thank you for being understanding, the initial time you came in you requested a free battery and starting check this is were we tested battery and recommended a new battery. Only to call a day later requesting a diagnostic. We were never able to duplicate your concern therefore did not charge you no recommend any replacement parts.
If you should have any additional questions or concerns please give me a call.
Thanks!

SG
SUJAN G.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/17/2017 Category: Service
Great staff
Great service, but this time it took them longer.
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 02/17/2017

Thank you for providing your feedback,
I understand your issue with the length of time your service took.
This was  due to your pre purchased window tint through sales department. Tint service typically takes 3-4 hours. Your regular service typically takes 45 minutes to 1 hour. We are sorry for any confusion.

2016 Hyundai Veloster
Hyundai Vacaville
Brought my daughter's car in for service. Car was done very quickly and they cleaned the inside of her car too!
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 02/21/2017

Thank you for your business!

Land B.
Napa, CA
quick,friendly
none
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 02/17/2017

Thank you for your feedback.
Always nice to see you two!

PW
PEGGY W.
Oil Change
Not so great.
Alan L P. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 02/18/2017

I'm sorry to hear your visit with us was not a pleasant one. We will mail you a sticker so you know when your next service is due. As for your car wash, we explained to you we did not have a carwasher on duty at that time. We did offer to wash your car in the future at your convienence. I'm sorry you will not be returning here. I will remove you from our system.

SJ
Steve J.
02/15/2017 Category: Service
Super Fast
As always, Kelsey gave me great service and I got my car done in 45 minutes. Love the speed this time around.

Thank you Steve!
It is always a pleasure to serve you.
Thank you for your continued business.

TW
Trisha W.
Indialantic, FL
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/14/2017 Category: Service
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 02/16/2017

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how our service department is doing. We appreciate your feedback.

Reseda, CA
02/07/2017 Category: Service
Quick services
Recommend this business
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 02/07/2017

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing.
We hope to see you next service! Thank you

Martin S.
Vallejo, CA
2002 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/05/2017 Category: Service
Tire Rotation
The tire rotation was not done . This was not considered in the final bill. The cabin filter which my car does not have was considered & adjusted.
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 02/08/2017

Thank you for your feedback on your recent service here at Hyundai Of Vacaville. Looks like you took advantage of our Winter service special! We hope to see you next service.

Dennis P.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/04/2017 Category: Service
Great people to work with.
Everyone there is very friendly and courteous The work is always done in a timely manner. This is the best service I have received at a Hyundai dealership.
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 02/07/2017

WOW! What a statement!  We definitely appreciate your feedback as well as your busienss. Have a great day.

Roberta C.
Suisun City, CA
2006 Hyundai Elantra
Exceptional!
The level of courtesy and competence was consistent throughout my entire experience here. From first telephone contact, through reception/check-in, repair, shuttle service and billing - truly excellent. Each member of the Vacaville Hyundai team provided high levels of engagement and expertise.

Roberta,
WOW Thank you for your feedback. Here at Hyundai Of Vacaville we put our customers first We focus on communication and competence and are so glad it shows! We look forward to doing business with you in the future.

DA
David A.
Colusa, CA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Good honest people.
Never got the feeling they were trying to rip us off. The staff has genuinely awesome friendly attitude.
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 02/07/2017

Thank you for letting us know how we are doing!
We appreciate your business

EW
Ed W.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
INCREDIBLE
The service department treated me like family. I will tell family and friends to bring their cars to Hyundai of Vacaville.
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 02/04/2017

From the Hyundai Of Vacaville family we would like to thank you for your business!

Marlena G.
2012 Hyundai Veloster
Great Service!
Always feel well taken care of my all.
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 02/04/2017

Thank you for being a valued customer. We are here to take care of all your car needs!

Lauren B.
Caldwell, ID
2008 Hyundai Veracruz
02/01/2017 Category: Service
Chose this dealership over any others, you'll thank yourself!
I've had some bad experiences in the past but this specific Hyundai service department has blown my expectations out of the water. They surpass excellent customer service and actually engage with every customer. They follow up, keep informed, and do their best to make their customers happy. What an amazing team to be helped by. As long as I live in the woodland area, this service department will have my business and I've already recommended this service department to a few friends and co workers who also own Hyundai vehicles. THANK YOU!!! :)
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 02/03/2017

Lauren,
From the Hyundai Of Vacaville service department, we would like to take the opportunity to thank you for your business, understanding and patience with your vehicle. We look forward to doing business with you.

Denise M.
Sacramento, CA
01/31/2017 Category: Service
Great customer service.
My engine light came on while driving from Sacramento. I stopped at Vacaville Hyundai and was so glad I did. Excellent customer service, fixed my issue right away, kept me updated on the progress and I was on my way. Comfortable waiting room.
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 02/03/2017

Thank you for your feedback! We apprecaite it, That is what we are here for to make sure you and your vehicle are taken care of!

Charles C.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
01/30/2017 Category: Service
Good to use.
The wait area is comfortable.The service is good and the employees are very professional!
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 01/31/2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. Also, for being so understanding! I appreciate it. Look forward to seeing you next service visit.

TH
Thanh Xuan H.
Davis, CA
2008 Hyundai Accent
01/24/2017 Category: Service
Great service well done
Special thanks to Kelsey and her team for the job well done.Would recommend for their outstanding customer satisfaction
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 01/27/2017

Here at Hyundai of Vacaville we strive to provide top notch service and we are so happy that you are satisfied with the level of service you received. See you next service!