4.6

04/02/2018 Category: Service
Well done once again
Our recent experience at Hyundai of Vacaville was 5 star. The people at the service department were courteous. The that work was completed efficient and timely manner. All of that was topped off with a complementary car wash!
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 04/03/2018

Thank you for choosing Hyundai Of Vacaville for your servicing needs ! We apprciate your business.

DT
Danielle T.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
03/29/2018 Category: Service
2017 Veloster
I was very pleased with my service. I was greeted promptly with a smile and my problem was taken care with no trouble at all. I’d definitely recommend this service department to my friends
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 04/03/2018

Thank you so much for the excellent feedback !

AD
Alwyn D.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
03/26/2018 Category: Service
Installation of hood / bumper appliqué.
Your staff are very friendly and efficient and other than for the dirty fingers that we’re used to apply my purchase to the vehicle, my experience was entirely pleasant.
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 03/27/2018

It was a pleasure meeting you and your new Genesis !
Thank you for being si understanding about the mishap.
I look forward to seeing you again tomorrow to re install the applique :)

2010 Hyundai Genesis
03/24/2018 Category: Service
Location and customer service.
Dealership service is excellent. Hyndai corporation fixing delamination of my bumpers, deplorable!
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 03/24/2018

We continually strive to provide excellent service and are glad it shows
Thank you for choosing Hyundai Of Vacaville.

AA
Abraham A.
West Sacramento, CA
03/23/2018 Category: Service
My car loves them.
They do service my car, manufacturer recommended services, every other month because I have a long commute and miles add very fast. They are outstanding, all of them. I miss Kevin Hendrix, he always made sure my car got The Best Service. I am very happy that Kelsey is back.
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 03/24/2018

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing!
It is always nice to see you! And we are appreciative of the gifts you bring! :)

Lauren M.
Fairfield, CA
03/22/2018 Category: Service
Vacaville Hyundai is the best
I’ve been to at least 3 other Hyundai dealerships and this this the only one that has great customer service! Never going anywhere else!
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 03/22/2018

This makes me so happy to read! I look forward to your next service visit.
We continually strive to provide excellent service and are glad it shows
Thank you for choosing Hyundai Of Vacaville.

2008 Hyundai Sonata
03/20/2018 Category: Service
your courtesy -prompt attendance to needs-
Am so pleased with the service and prompt attention to the cars needs... even at last minute calls. Thank You.
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 03/21/2018

Thank you for your valuable feedback!
We appreciate your business.

Davis, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
03/20/2018 Category: Service
regular service with a smile
Continued excellent service from Hyundai Of Vacaville
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 03/21/2018

Thank you for your feedback!

Pittsburg, CA
03/16/2018 Category: Service
Car
Great
ZOHEB W. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 03/19/2018

One word short and sweet.  Thank you see you on your next visit.

Dixon, CA
03/16/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff! Fast service!
ZOHEB W. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 03/19/2018

Thank you for your great words.  See you on your next visit!!!

Jessica K.
Napa, CA
2017 Hyundai Veloster
03/13/2018 Category: Service
Service sucks
Did not do what they were supposed to and what they did do was half assed
BUDDY C. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 03/14/2018

Thank you for the  feedback.

HS
Homer S.
2009 Hyundai Azera
03/13/2018 Category: Service
Mikey
Great service and explained everything to me.
BUDDY C. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 03/14/2018

Thank you for a the feedback!

Michelle G.
West Sacramento, CA
03/11/2018
GREAT CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE
We had a great experience purchasing our new Tucson. Our sales rep Erwin was knowledgeable, helpful and provided great customer service. He took great care of us all the way through the process. We recommend Hyundai of Vacaville - ask for Erwin!
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 03/13/2018

Thank you for the great feedback!

Renee S.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/10/2018 Category: Service
Professional Customer Service
The staff at this business has a way of letting their customer know that their important to them. It's an awesome feeling to come to a place of business and the staff make you feel so welcome. I highly recommend this place to anyone the staff are very friendly and will not waste your time servicing your vehicle.
BUDDY C. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 03/10/2018

Thank you Renee for the feed back, it's always nice to hear that our customers are getting the service that they deserve.

Maryrose S.
03/07/2018 Category: Service
Great job Kelsey!
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 03/10/2018

Thank you for the  feedback.
I have attempted to reach out ot you in reguards to your recent service. I may be reached via telephone at 707-724-5600 or email at kbigelow@hyundaivacaville.com