Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5rating 4.44
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Pleasant Hill, CA
11/20/2016 Category: Service
Awesome!
They are awesome!
Alan L P. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 11/21/2016

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to show you what a service visit should be like.

MICHAEL C.
11/19/2016 Category: Service
awesome
Very nice clean new building
Alan L P. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 11/21/2016

Thank you for using us for your service needs.

Rashad C.
Oakland, CA
11/19/2016 Category: Service
Customer service
Great!
Alan L P. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 11/21/2016

Thank you for continuing to be our customer.

JO
Jose O.
Sacramento, CA
2013 Hyundai Veloster
11/18/2016 Category: Service
Good service good people.
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 11/19/2016

As always, thank you for your business!

Kenneth S.
11/17/2016 Category: Service
First service with new Hyundai Sport
It was time for our first service with our new vehicle we had purchased at Vacaville Hyundai. I called to make the appointment and was surprised to learn the first three appointments where included with the purchase of the vehicle. I had missed that somehow during the process. Everyone I met during the drop off, ride home, and pick up were very nice,
and made the appointment very easy to handle. Great Job, look forward to the same service throughout our ownership.
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 11/19/2016

Thank you so much for your feedback on your first experience here at our service department! We also look forward to seeing you next service!

James D.
Fairfield, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/17/2016 Category: Service
The people
Good job
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 11/17/2016

Thank you for your positive feedback on your recent service! We appreciate your business.

11/16/2016 Category: Service
Everyone is very friendly and accommodating
Great experience
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 11/17/2016

Thank you for visiting us here at Hyundai of Vacaville.
Its a pleasure doing business with you!

Davis, CA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/14/2016 Category: Service
Convenient but was promised wrongfully
If you're around sacramento or davis, this location is convienent. The customer service was good and I was satisfied but I was promised that my mileage service would be done in three hours....It took the whole day due to a mistake the repairman made. I understood but I wasn't into how I was hoping to have the car earlier when I ended up getting it later that day due to that. I will go back if i have any other services needed but for future customers, be careful.
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 11/16/2016

First of all, I would like to thank you for your patience on this issue.We are very sorry that the vehicle took longer than anticipated. I am offering your next scheduled oil change on us! We want you to know your time is valuable.

CP
Christi P.
2010 Hyundai Tucson
11/11/2016 Category: Service
Customer Service
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 11/12/2016

Thank you for choosing Hyundai of Vacaville for your servicing needs!

DT
DAVID T.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
11/11/2016 Category: Service
Wonderful dealership experience. Excellent customer service!
This dealership is consistency wonderful. The employees are great, service is prompt and I highly recommend them.
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 11/12/2016

David!
It is always nice to see you!
Thank you for your positive feedback.

2008 Hyundai Elantra
11/10/2016 Category: Service
No Follow Up
I was told my part would take 2-3 days. It's been 6 and I haven't heard from them at all. I don't think I should have to reach out to find out the status. This is poor customer service, especially considering this is a safety issue I'm waiting to correct on my vehicle.
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 11/10/2016

Again, I am sorry to hear you will not be returning to our service department or recommending us. Your vehicle was in for service 11/5 and part has Arrived 11/10. The estimated days were business days. I am sorry this was not properly explained to you upon order of said part. We are Hyundai of Vacaville want every customer to feel valued and communication is key. Please give me a call or email to set up a an appointment to remedy this, thank you for your business.

GE
Gary E.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/09/2016 Category: Service
Great Friendly People
Great Friendly People
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 11/09/2016

Thank you for your positive feedback on your recent service here at Hyundai Vacavile

Tabetha S.
11/09/2016 Category: Service
Great!
Friendly, knowledgeable staff and good prices make this service department get an A+ from me
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 11/10/2016

Tabetha,
Thank you for your positive feedback on your recent service!
It was great to meet you and should you have any further questions regarding your warranty feel free to give me a jingle! :)

Davis, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/08/2016 Category: Service
review
Just a oil change appointment
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 11/09/2016

Thank you for visting Hyundai of Vacaville!

David G.
Windsor, CA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/08/2016 Category: Service
Go The Extra Mile
I travel from Sonoma County past several Hyundai service centers just to get my cars serviced by Hyundai of Vacaville.
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 11/09/2016

From your Hyundai of Vacaville service team we want to thank you for being a valued customer. I am so enthralled that we were able to get your vehicle on the road in a timely manner and help with any and all of your scheduled maintenance needs here. Look forward to seeing you next time and again thank you!

WH
William H.
11/04/2016 Category: Service
Repair work
Awesome
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 11/06/2016

Mr Hall, thank you for choosing Hyundai of Vacaville for your servicing needs!

CD
Claudine D.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/03/2016 Category: Service
Happy customer
Always very courteous, friendly, accommodating and helpful.
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 11/03/2016

Thank you! It is our pleasure to serve you, your Sante Fe and Sonata.

FO
Frank O.
Napa, CA
10/31/2016 Category: Service
oil change
Have great service every time
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 11/01/2016

Thank you,we appreciate your business!

LC
Latonya C.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/31/2016 Category: Service
I Love This Service Department
I was having problems with my Hyundai Genesis and I went to another dealer and was told they could not duplicate the problem so too bad, I was just stuck. I brought my car to Hyundai of Vacaville and Bryan took care of my car and explained all of the features on my car. He explained everything he did and made sure I was happy with the outcome. I will definitely bring my car back.
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 11/01/2016

All of us from Hyundai Of Vacaville thank you for your kind words about our service department! We look forward to servicing your Genesis's needs.

TF
Thomas F.
Oakland, CA
10/28/2016 Category: Service
Very helpful! And inexpensive!
Pleasant!
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 10/28/2016

Thomas,
Thank you for stopping by again to get your vehicle serviced!