4.6

Woodland, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/05/2018 Category: Service
Fantastic and friendly service
Went above and beyond to accommodate me regular maintenance and some over minor fixes.
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 02/06/2018

Thank you so much for the positive feedback!
We strive to provide 5 star service and are happy to hear it shows.

Suisun City, CA
2016 Hyundai Accent
02/05/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly and timely service
Very friendly and timely service.
BUDDY C. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 02/05/2018

Thank you for your valuable feedback.
Day in and out we strive to provide 5 star service.
We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next service.

02/02/2018 Category: Service
Vacaville Hyundai is awesome!
Always great service!
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 02/03/2018

Thank you for your business!!
We appreciate the feedback

MK
Maurine K.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/02/2018 Category: Service
Great service and the staff was so friendly and accommodating. I even got a car wash.
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 02/02/2018

From the Hyundai Of Vacaville team we would like to thank you for your business.
We strive to provide 5 star service and are so glad it shows.
Look forward to seeing you next service.

John R.
Fairfield, CA
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Dedication
Would like too thank the entire crew at hyundai of Vacaville
Everyone kelsey who checked me in ..buddy who keep me updated
Personalized my experience with the dedication and confidence
Showed me my time is valuable
Your mechanical team for there skill of the trade
All the way too
Too the young lady ..who takes money
Your true
Too your costumer and a pleasure too do business with

John,
It is always great to see you!
We are so glad we could be of help wih your Sonata.
We appreciate your business and adore your pup.
Thank you!!

Pleasant Hill, CA
02/02/2018 Category: Service
I came in last min, they got my car in right away, got me a ride to/from work, addressed all my car issues and even had it washed! I really appreciate the details, I’ve been so busy and the little things help out so much!
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 02/02/2018

Thank you for your valuable feedback!
Day in and out we strive to provide exemplary service and are pleased to see the recognition.
I look forward to seeing you next service!
Take care,

Dixon, CA
Service Department
The clerks who registered me were upbeat and kind.
BUDDY C. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 01/31/2018
Thank you for such a great feedback. We do appreciate your loyalty to our dealer and look forward to assisting you and the household for all your future automotive service needs. We take feedbacks from our loyal customer and continue to strive towards providing that 5 star service that they deserve. Looking forward to your next visit.

Jaime L.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Excellent customer Care!
Excellent service, prompt attention!
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 01/31/2018

Davis, CA
2010 Hyundai Sonata
01/30/2018 Category: Service
Expensive repair for a car door handle, and it took all day to fix?
See title
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 01/30/2018

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing.
As per our phone conversation I believe we have went over cost of services and communication errors as to better serve you in the future. Thank you for the opportunity. We appreciate your business!

VB
Veryl B.
Dixon, CA
01/29/2018 Category: Service
Great and Prompt Service
I took my Santa Fe Sport for servicing and was greeted promptly. The service attendant informed me the service would take approximately 90 minutes and offered a shuttle home. I decided to wait and was kept informed as to the progress as it was my car was being serviced. The time was actually less than the 90 minutes and the car was washed and vacuumed which was appreciated. I love the staff it Hyundai of Vacaville from the day i purchased the vehicle as well as the service appointments.
BC
BUDDY C. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 01/29/2018

Thank you for such a great feedback.  We do appreciate your loyalty to our dealer and look forward to assisting you and the household for all your future automotive service needs.  Day in and out we continuously strive to provide 5 star services and knowing when it was provided makes us feel good that patrons like you are seeing it too. Thank you for the opportunity

ZW
ZOHEB W. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 01/29/2018

Thank you so much for allyour patronage and kindness!!!!See you on your next visit.

Carlene M.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Very friendly
I love coming here. Everyone works hard to to take excellent Care of my vehicle
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 01/27/2018

From the Hyundai Of Vacaville service department we would like to say THANK YOU for your business.
We strive to provide  5 star service. Thank you for your feedback.

DA
Danny A.
Colusa, CA
2012 Hyundai Azera
01/26/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service, reasonable price car service.
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 01/27/2018

Thank you for choosing Hyundai Of Vacaville for your servicing needs.
It was a pleasure working with you!
We strive to provide 5  star service and are very happy it shows.

AA
Andrea A.
Vallejo, CA
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/26/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, professional and clean!
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 01/27/2018

Thank you for your valuable feedback!
We appreciate your business.

Crystal B.
Suisun City, CA
01/25/2018 Category: Service
excellent customer service.
started my visit taking the shop forman (forgot his name) on a test drive so he could see what was wrong. he was very friendly, but professional and nice. he explained what he thought the issue would be and how they would try to fix it. i left my coffee in the car and Ryan brought it to me and again explained what solution they came up with. both were excellent
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 01/25/2018

Thank you for such a great feedback!!
Glad you got your coffee back :)
Here at Hyundai Of Vacaville we continuously strive to provide 5 star services and knowing when it was provided makes us feel good that patrons like you are seeing it too. Thank you for the opportunity.

2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/24/2018 Category: Service
New Building, Mechanics Need More Training
This dealership is relatively new and the has a brand new building. Service advisor (Kelsey) is very friendly and helpful. Mechanics can benefit from more training and be more thorough with their inspections and handling of recalls. My car was washed for free with the 30k service, but exterior of car was still dirty and windows were water spotted. I would give this dealer another chance on my next service.
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 01/25/2018

Thank you for the feedback.  We do appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you for all your future automotive service needs.  Our team continuously strive to provide 5 star services. I will definitely be talking to our staff to ensure your next was is more than satisfactory.

See you next time!