Overall Rating 4.43478/5Overall Rating 4.43478/5Overall Rating 4.43478/5Overall Rating 4.43478/5rating 4.43478
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

SJ
Steve J.
09/02/2016 Category: Service
Front desk personnel is awesome
I really like this dealership because Chelsea (? not sure of her name) does such an awesome job with her customers - very flexible, super courteous and professionally on her game each and every time. She decided to take care of my paperwork at their sister dealership for a loaner when I was in a hurry. Hard to find such service nowadays.

I do have a concern about my new car - only 3 months old. How is it that a new car was having issues with loud noise coming from brake rotors? The technician said there was a heat spot - I don't get it. So while the service is awesome, I have some concerns about my car.
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 09/02/2016

Steve,
Thank you for your honest review of our service department.
I am happy to be part of an amazing service team here at Hyundai of Vacaville. We put our customers first and this shows.
I want to alleviate any and all stress you have about your new vehicle. We are here for you.

Steven S.
Fairfield, CA
2007 Hyundai Tiburon
09/01/2016 Category: Service
Friendly
I love this place. It's a lot of fun to mingle with the workers, and even better to look at all the cars
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 09/02/2016

Steven,
It was a pleasure doing business with you!
Thank you for servicing your Tiburon here at Hyundai of Vacaville.

Rashad C.
Oakland, CA
09/01/2016 Category: Service
Friendly service. Knowledgeable service technicians.
Absolutely!
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 09/01/2016

Thank you for continuing to service your vehicle here at Hyundai of Vacaville! We try and make any unfortunate issues you may have with your vehicle as pleasant as possible! We will see you soon to remedy the brake issue you are experiencing :)

Fairfield, CA
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/26/2016 Category: Service
Great Job!
They were the most reasonable Hyundai dealership in a 20 mile radius. Plus the staff was friendly & helpful, especially Kelsey.
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 08/27/2016

Thank you so much for the compliment! My goal is to ensure every customer is taken care of and happy with our service department here at Hyundai of Vacaville. See you next time.

Friendly staff
The facility is nice and has space for customers to wait in a relaxed setting.
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 08/26/2016

It  is great to see a happy returning customers! Thank you for taking time to let us knkow how we are doing.
My name is Kelsey. :)

Richard S.
Citrus Heights, CA
Rick review
Great place. Would definitely come back
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 08/26/2016

Thank you for visiting our service depatment here at Hyundai of Vacaville. We are glad you are satisfied with our service.

JJ
James J.
Excellent customer service
The communication issue was from the parts department not communicating to service department. Kelsea B customer service was above and beyond excellent she was very apologetic for a situation Beyond her control. Kelsey definitely has one objective in mind and that is to provide excellent customer service and satisfaction which she accomplished on this issue.

Better communication
When in for recall when arrive they didn't have the part never received any communication from them that they were out of the park to be replaced my interaction was with Kelsey who was very apologetic and inquired when the part was to arrive and scheduled another appointment
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 08/25/2016

Jim,
I apologize for the lack of communication from our parts department,I try and make sure all of my customers are completely satisfied with thier service experience here at Hyundai of Vacaville.

PW
PEGGY W.
08/24/2016 Category: Service
Great place
It was very clean, staff was very friendly
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 08/25/2016

Peggy,
It was a pleasure meeting you! Thank you for visiting us for your first oil change.

Debi M.
Dixon, CA
2014 Hyundai Veloster
08/18/2016 Category: Service
Nightmare. Never going back.
They Lied, gave me job completion documents but they didn't do it!
Than tried to fix they're problem than scratched my car. Not to mention terrible, TERRIBLE customer service from the service manager.
Alan L P. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 08/23/2016

I'm sorry we did not meet your excpectations. We will miss you as a customer. Also after reviewing our security cameras, we found that we did not damage your car.

MF
MOHAMMED F.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
08/18/2016 Category: Service
Excellant Customer Service
I just went in without an appointment and was taken care of immediately. Took them less than an hour for 5k service.
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 08/18/2016

Mohammed,
Thank you for your servicing your vehicle here at Hyundai of Vacaville. We always welcome walk ins and are glad you are satisfied with our speedy service.

OD
Oscar D.
08/18/2016
I just bought a car at Hyunday if Vacaville. It was a very nice experience. Josefina , the sales person was so helpful. Than you very much to the the staff that made possible my buy.
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 08/23/2016

Thank you for taking your time to review our sales department. We are glad to hear about your car buying experience

Pleasant Hill, CA
08/13/2016 Category: Service
Super nice and accommodating!
Nice people, very good work so far! They are good at giving you a time estimate for the work to be done.
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 08/16/2016

Thank you for taking your time to give us a honest review of your service experience!
We do try to offer all customers car wash upon request. We will be sure to offer you one personally next time you bring your vehicle in for service.

Carl B.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/13/2016 Category: Service
Service team kept me well informed on progress of repairs and parts
From Service Writer to Cashier all went well. Friendly staff and all took place during a major move from one building to another.

Carl,
Thank you for your kind words. We try and provide 5 star service here at Hyundai of Vacaville. Thank you for understanding our move. We are glad you are happy with your Sante Fe and hope to see you next time you shall need service.

Derrhea D.
Sacramento, CA
08/12/2016 Category: Service
Short & Sweet
Came to get a recall fixed and a oil change. The new building is nice and my baby enjoyed the balloons in the play area. Didn't like how they failed to provide me a new sticker for when to come back for another oil change nor was it mentioned on my receipt. Those little are helpful when you're a busy mom.
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 08/13/2016

First of all thank you for visiting our new service department her e at Hyundai of Vacaville! I apologize for the lube sticker not being in place when your vehicle left. This is not a normal occurance here. You are due for your next oil change at 87,395 miles! If you have any questions feel free to give me a ring.
My telephone number is 707-724-5623

Jahnysha R.
Sacramento, CA
2010 Hyundai Elantra
08/12/2016 Category: Service
Amazing Customer Service
Had previous horrible experiences with mom and pop shops as well as other Hyundai dealerships. Came here and just my luck everyone I had contact with was very nice and very helpful. Definitely would recommend.

Jahnysha!
I am so glad you came to visit us and get your warranty issue fixed. We hope to see you at our new building next time you need service.

Davis, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
08/10/2016 Category: Service
great service
first oil change service, free car wash, free popcorn, lovely waiting area!
Alan L P. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 08/10/2016

Thanks for letting us be your servicing dealer.

YF
Yuchen F.
Davis, CA
08/10/2016 Category: Service
great
offers wifi, popcorn and water. and i did wait for a long time
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 08/10/2016

Thank you for visiting our service department!
We hope you are enjoying your new Sonata, see you next service.

Anthony B.
08/09/2016 Category: Service
Very Attentive and personable.
Kelsey and Paul know you like a small town dealer service department.
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 08/10/2016

Tony,
It is always nice to see you,!
I am glad everything worked out with your Sonata. Everyone makes mistakes and we are glad you are understanding of that.

Michele M.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/08/2016 Category: Service
Kelsey in the service department is very good at her job!!
Yes, I would recommend Hyundai!
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 08/09/2016

Michele,
Thank you so much for your kind words!!!
 I want you to know you are in good hands here at Hyundai of Vacaville. We will see you in just a couple days to remedy the frustrating situation you have with your vehicle.

MICHAEL C.
08/06/2016 Category: Service
excellent.
Highly recommend. This dealer
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 08/06/2016

Aww. Thank you for the praise!
We apprecaute you taking the drive to get serviced here at Hyundai of Vacaville.

Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 08/06/2016

Aww. Thank you for the praise!
We appreciate  you taking the drive to get serviced here at Hyundai of Vacaville.