Overall Rating 4.43478/5Overall Rating 4.43478/5Overall Rating 4.43478/5Overall Rating 4.43478/5rating 4.43478
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

LK
Linda K.
Rio Vista, CA
2012 Hyundai Elantra To
01/30/2019 Category: Service
Prompt Service
Professional, prompt staff and a very comfortable waiting area. I will definitely be back.

Vallejo, CA

Keith H.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
01/24/2019 Category: Service
Vacaville Hyundai
The overall service was speedy and friendly.

AP
Amit P.
Suisun City, CA
2012 Hyundai Genesis
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Fiver Star Service
Professional, kind, and no pressure service advisors who care about the customer and the vehicle.

TD
Thomas D.
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Good people great service.
It seem to take a little while but id rather it take a little while and done right rather then rush and done wrong..
You guys did a great job..

CO
Cristobal O.
Dixon, CA
01/22/2019 Category: Service
I was explained everything before and after my serivice. Really nice people. Vacuum and car wash. Can’t beat that.

BT
Bonnie&Ron T.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
01/21/2019 Category: Service
ABS system failure
Took three tries to finally fix the brakes. Replaced the brake booster first, then the master cylinder and finally the ABS system which was the problem all along.

DA
Diocelina A.
Suisun City, CA
2019 Hyundai Accent
01/17/2019 Category: Service

Ben M.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai service
They take care of business

Lisa M.
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
Customer service was lacking. The service department did not return calls in a timely manner. They did not update me on the status of my repair If I had not taken the initiative, I would not have been able to pick up my car until the next day. Do not believe promise times about returned phone calls and the time your car will be ready for pick up. At this time, I would not recommend the service department.
Wesley M., Service Manager from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 01/14/2019

Good morning lisa, we always appreciate your feed back as it allows us to help better ourselves.
As you recall we spoke about all the concerns that you have stated. I promised you i would call you the next day and I did. When you didnt answer i left a long detailed message as well. We never intended to take longer than axpected and always want to be considerate of your time,Unfortunately with christmas and new years we had a huge delay in some our part deliveries.
Im not sure how to remedy your concerns except to again offer our sincerest apologies and to do everything we can to not cause any unnecessary delays in the future.
Unfortunately,I do not agree with your 1 star score as we diagnosed your vehicle complaint of a transmission concern at no charge and fixed your concerns correctly.
lisa we wish you nothing but the best and if you ever have future concerns please feel free to ask for me and i will do everything in my power to help you in a timely manner.
ps.
Just a heads up that you may have a phone issue and might be missing some voicemails because both myself and Buddy left them for you and you seem to not have received them for some reason.

GW
Gary W.
Bandon, OR
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service and friendliness.

Tim M.
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Courteous
Was able to book service in just a couple of days. The time required for service was as described. Facilities we're clean and accomadating with amenities that made waiting more than comfortable.They went to the extra effort of providing a car wash at no charge!!!

Napa, CA
Engine Recall
My 2012 Hyundai Sonata died on me because of engine failure due to the car manufactures letting go of the car prematurely at the factory. I brang it to hyundai and admitted it was their fault and replaced the engine for free and returned the car to me exactly how i had it thank you

LL

Will most likely return

Fairfield, CA
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Service Department Review
Met all my expectations. Keep up the good work.

Woodland, CA
2018 Hyundai Kona
01/07/2019 Category: Service
When taking in person or calling on the phone, they are very friendly and professional.

AT
Anabell T.
Vallejo, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/05/2019 Category: Service
excellent
explain to me clearly what they doing on my car..and status of my car which make me comfortable driving it..

Christine M.
Richmond, CA
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Very helpful and very efficient! And my car was ready when promised.