Overall Rating 4.43478/5Overall Rating 4.43478/5Overall Rating 4.43478/5Overall Rating 4.43478/5rating 4.43478
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

01/07/2019 Category: Service
Service Department Review
Met all my expectations. Keep up the good work.

Woodland, CA
2018 Hyundai Kona
01/07/2019 Category: Service
When taking in person or calling on the phone, they are very friendly and professional.

AT
Anabell T.
Vallejo, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/05/2019 Category: Service
excellent
explain to me clearly what they doing on my car..and status of my car which make me comfortable driving it..

Christine M.
Richmond, CA
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Very helpful and very efficient! And my car was ready when promised.

Marco G.
Scheduled maintenance
The scheduled maintenance and a recall issue were handled even sooner than what I expected. Friendly people. Satisfied with the work

Susan H.
Service Needs Help
The service department needs an overhaul. Dont promise times and repairs that cant be completed as promised.
Wesley M., Service Manager from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 01/05/2019

Good morning Susan,Thank you for the feedback as we always look to improve our clients experience. Was there a specific question that buddy could not answer for you? I would be glad to find any answers you were looking for.
Im sorry that you left us dissatisfied but if there is anything i can be of help with please feel free to reach out to me and ill be glad to help. Until then we will take your criticisms as constructive and try to better ourselfs.

Julian D.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Great Customer Service
I took my Ioniq in for an oil change with out scheduling an appointment. They were able to fit me in within 15 minutes. After the service was completeld, the service advisor provided me the usual breakdown and recommendations. Very friendly service all around.

Khuram S.
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Nice people
People and service is great.

BJ
Betty J.
Woodland, CA
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance
Nice clean atmosphere. Friendly staff.

MK
Marlyn K.
12/31/2018 Category: Service
Washed the car
I had recently moved and missed my garage, the car was dirty and had leaves inside and they washed and vacuumed the car. What a treat. I was going to have to look for a place to have it cleaned up.

James L.
Greenville, CA
2019 Hyundai Kona
12/29/2018 Category: Service
Customer service is great
Great experience from buying to my first oil change. Definitely recommend to others.

2017 Hyundai Accent

No comment

Dolores H.
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Recent Service of my Sonata
Service department was courteous, vehicle had oil changed, tires rotated, and had inspections done. Clean waiting area and car was even washed!

12/17/2018 Category: Service
Hate the wait
Two hours waiting in the lobby for an oil change and tire rotation. I might try Jiffy Lube next time.🤔 Everyone was nice and the service got finished however I didn’t receive the complimentary car wash and vacuum they said they would do.
Wesley M., Service Manager from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 12/18/2018

Good Morning Tammy, We are very sorry to hear about your visit with us. We know you have lots of options when it comes to servicing your vehicle. Your time is valuable and I agree that 2 hours is unacceptable especially without the wash. I will be reviewing the reasoning behind your concerns this morning in hopes of making the proper adjustments to not have this happen again. I would like to invite you back next time you need servicing so that we could redeem ourselves to you and so I can personally meet you and take care of you. Have a wonderful holiday and always feel free to reach out or ask for me if you ever need anything.
Thank you, Wesley M.

AD
Alwyn D.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
12/17/2018 Category: Service
My last service visit - Excellent Service Team.
Having suffered from poor service at a (now closed) nearby Hyundai dealer, it was a pleasant surprise to discover good service people who seem to care about their customers.
I had made an appointment, but I showed up early - not a problem. They took my car in, explained my various service options and offered me a ride home.
I was called when my car was ready to pick up.
When I arrived back at the dealership, my service consultant explained thoroughly what was done, what was found in need of attention outside of our contracted service visit (an aging / weakening battery) and offered options regarding the battery.
I'd recommend this service department to anybody.
Wesley M., Service Manager from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 12/18/2018

Thank you for the kind word Alwyn, Have a wonderful holiday and we will see you next time!

John M.
2010 Hyundai Sonata
12/15/2018 Category: Service
Check engine light on again.
The check engine light that I brought my car in for is back again after a couple of days. I'll be bringing it in again on Monday.
Wesley M., Service Manager from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 12/18/2018

HI Mr.Moseley, we appreciate you taking time to give us your feedback. I drove personally your vehicle after the last repair to confirm there was no longer the concern you came in for. Looks like we have a seperate incident going on now that we are trying to get to the bottom of,We appreciate your patient an want you to know that your vehicle is a priority to us and should have an answer soon. Thank you Wesley M.

Ralph H.
Napa, CA
12/14/2018 Category: Service
great staff
i would recommend your dealership

Mary H.
12/13/2018
Service for warranty item
Great service for thermostat under warranty.
Buddy and Hyundai staff were very thorough to get it replaced and make sure it was programmed correctly.
Very pleased