Overall Rating 4.43478/5Overall Rating 4.43478/5Overall Rating 4.43478/5Overall Rating 4.43478/5rating 4.43478
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

James W.
Woodland, CA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Plug
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Great service at a fair price
This was my first service on my new car so I didn't know what to expect. I was pleased to find good service and reasonable prices. I will continue to have my car serviced here.
Wesley M., Service Manager from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you so much James!! we appreciate you and your business. Have a wonderful Holiday season

DN
Dawn N.
Elk Grove, CA
2013 Hyundai Genesis
12/02/2018 Category: Service
Service Department has great Customer Service, reasonable prices and they don't waste your time.
The Serviced Dept stated a price and my total didn't go above that amount. Also the friendly and professional staff did what they could to make my wait easy. Their shuttle dropped me at the Factory outlets to kill a few hours. Actually my vehicle service was completed an hour early. Then they picked me back up and my car rides smoothly with no problems.
Wesley M., Service Manager from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you so much Dawn!! we appreciate you and your business. Have a wonderful Holiday season

Suisun City, CA
2010 Hyundai Elantra
11/30/2018 Category: Service
Fast service and like the space inside.
Wesley M., Service Manager from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you so much!! we appreciate you and your business. Have a wonderful Holiday season

Steven S.
2007 Hyundai Tiburon
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Impressed as always
Thanks for helping me out in such a tight bind
Wesley M., Service Manager from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you so much Steven!! we appreciate you and your business. Have a wonderful Holiday season

Vallejo, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/28/2018 Category: Service
Service is great and the people are efficient and friendly.
Great service, awesome people.
Wesley M., Service Manager from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you so much Olivia !! we appreciate you and your business. Have a wonderful Holiday season

AT
Amber T.
2007 Hyundai Tucson
11/28/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly
Awesome staff.
Wesley M., Service Manager from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you so much Amber!! we appreciate you and your business. Have a wonderful Holiday season

11/26/2018 Category: Service
November Service
Your technician recommended on my exit service sheet that I should have my engine air filter and in cabin air filter replaced. I wish this had been told to me during the service as I would have given the approval to change them at that time. Now I have to go back for another appointment. Please do not be afraid to talk to me when the car is being serviced!
Wesley M., Service Manager from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you so much !! we appreciate you and your business. Have a wonderful Holiday season

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/26/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Santa Fe
Had appointment that was scheduled. Greeted immediately and left the vehicle for service. Arrived a bit early for pick up and car was ready and had been washed. Completed paperwork offered suggestion for new battery, etc recommendations were accurate and appreciated.

11/24/2018 Category: Service
Great
Excellent work

Esparto, CA
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/22/2018 Category: Service
The dealership is a good place. Work was done well.

11/21/2018 Category: Service
Great service Representatives
I get great service when I take my 2012 sonata in for any service...

SD
Steven D.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
11/21/2018 Category: Service
Good service, close to home.
Employees are so polite, everytime I’m there.

KW

PT
Pieter T.
Woodland, CA
Always professional and prompt
I drive a bit extra to get my cars serviced here, because they've earned my trust. They're always professional, honest, and prompt.

VP
Valerie P.
So friendly and promp.
The service they gave me was great.

Renee S.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
Buddy's customer service is above par. It because of him that I continue my service with this company. He really cares about the customer from the time we walk in the door and leave he takes the time to make sure that I am well cared for. I can get my car service for less but because of Buddy's services I prefer to come to this dealership. I can't say enough about this guy. He represents this company well believe me.!!!

Kevin M.

Larry L.
Sacramento, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis Co
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Service department treated me and my 2015 genesis coupe very well.
Wesley M., Service Manager from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you so much Larry!...It was a pleasure meeting you and servicing your vehicle, We are always here for you.

Carlos B.
2017 Hyundai Accent
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Needs to work on completing service in timely manner
I showed of 15 mins before my oil change appointment, still didn't get out of their until almost two hours later.
Wesley M., Service Manager from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 11/12/2018

Good morning Carlos, I am very sorry to hear that we took longer than expected on saturday. We appreciate your business and understand how valuabloe your time is. PLease ask for me next time you are in need of service and I will personally make sure you are in and out much faster. Please accept my sincere apology and allow me to help you next time.
Have a great day,
Wesley

LJ
Linda J.
2009 Hyundai Genesis
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Buddy in the Service Dept!
Buddy in the Service Dept. makes sure everything goes smoothly! He is so polite, professional and knowledgeable and works with the guys doing the service to make sure they have completed service beyond expectations!
BUDDY C. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 11/10/2018

It means alot to us hearing about how our team exceeded your expectations. We are looking foward to your next service visit.