Overall Rating 4.43478/5Overall Rating 4.43478/5Overall Rating 4.43478/5Overall Rating 4.43478/5rating 4.43478
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Tom S.
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
Great people great service
Look forward to next service

GW
Gary W.
Bandon, OR
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Review title
Very courteous and capable.
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for your feedback.

Kenneth B.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Always about Service
Everytime I come in for a service I am taken care and never have to wait very long for the service to be completed.
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for you feedback !

Morris C.
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Prompt Service
Repairs my tire in record time and as back on the road .
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 09/25/2018

Thank you for letting us know how we are doing!

Janet B.
09/16/2018
Excellent service from Curtis Mc Micheauk.
The service I got yesterday when I bought a car from Hyundai in Vacaville from Curtis McMicheauk was excellent. I told him what I wanted and he located a car that met all my expectations. The negation on the price was friendly and fair. I also had a positive experience with their finance department.

Michael B.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Powerful Service Quality
I like to acknowledge the high level of customer service quality received from my Servicer. A powerful impact! The experience exceeded my expectations. I received strong positive interactions throughout the time my vehicle was being serviced.
Thank you so much!
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 09/25/2018

Michael, thank you for being so understanding and kind about your vehicle's servicing needs. AI appreciate the sentiment and look forward to seeing you next service.

Barbara S.
Yountville, CA
2009 Hyundai Elantra
09/13/2018 Category: Service
I have been going to team since i purchased my hyundai
I do not get personalize service from Team and my car is not done in a timidly manner . Hyundaii of Vacaville had my car done washed and the tires dressed.
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience here at Hyundai Of Vacaville! I look forward to seeing you next service.

Lisa B.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Staff
Always a pleasure dealing with Kelsey in service department.
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you for providing feedback on your most recent service! We appreciate your business.

Denise S.
09/09/2018 Category: Service
The customer service
Great service!!!

John L.
09/05/2018
Test drive
Dean showed me around the dealership and was very helpfull, we went for a test drive and I think I will be back to buy a car from him soon!

John L.
09/05/2018
Test drive

RF
Ricki F.
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Great
Always treated as if I am there only coustomer when I walk in always a friendly face with a great smile to go along with the fanstastic service . Couldn't ask for better service
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 09/09/2018

Thank you for your continued business !

Tracey B.
American Canyon, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
09/03/2018 Category: Service
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 09/05/2018

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing.

MJ
Melissa J.
Esparto, CA
08/31/2018 Category: Service
I trust you with Bob, my car.
Good people and great local service.
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 09/05/2018

Thank you for providing feedback on your recent service.

Dallas S.
2017 Hyundai Accent
Speedy Service
This review is long overdue. I always go to Hyundai for all my maintenance and services. The service desk (Kelsey) was friendly as always and she had the team service my car for tire rotations, inspections, etc. I love going here for the service records that I can plug into at "MyHyundai".com. This site helps you track any maintenance, info on your car and so much more. Highly recommend this place! Friendly staff that is efficient and quick. Keep on rocking Team Vacaville Hyundai!
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 08/31/2018

Dallas,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know  about your great service experience!
I appreciate your continued  business and sunny disposition :)
See you next service!

Bonnie B.
08/29/2018 Category: Service
Young woman who greeted me as l drove into service dept
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 08/29/2018

Bonnie,
thank you for your feedback on your recent service, although we try and give appropriate time estimates for servicing we apologize for the unforeseen wait time you experienced with the wash on the day of service. I look forward to seeing you next service.

DF
Demika F.
Suisun City, CA
Happy Customer
They are so warm and welcoming to any customer who comes into your dealership I just love how they are ready and willing to help with any situation and the service is great
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 08/31/2018

Thank you for the feedback, it is always nice to see you and your family!

LH
Loletta H.
08/26/2018 Category: Service
LOVE THIS DEALERSHIP
From the time I walked onto the lot to purchase my vehicle to the first time I took it in for service I have had nothing but exemplary service from Hyundai of Vacaville. The staff has shown the greatest care and understanding and have gone out of their way to listen and do their very best to make sure I was heard and my needs were met. Thank you everyone at Hyundai of Vacaville from the young man that sold me my Sonata to the finance manager who completed my paperwork to the service department who did my first oil change. Your manager has a team of professionals he can be proud of and I would definitely recommend you to anyone I know who is looking to buy a new car!! GO HYUNDAI OF VACAVILLE!!
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 08/29/2018

Day in and out us at Hyundai Of Vacaville continuously strive to provide 5 star service and are so happy to see it shows. Welcome to the Hyundai Of Vacaville family, we look foraward to your next visit :)

Jolynn B.
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service with teal customer service skills
Great service from counter to the courtesy shuttle driver. Every employee was very nice.
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 08/28/2018

Thank you for providing feedback on your recent service!

RJ
Rachel J.
Sacramento, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Awesome
Great team, great service! Good Communication!
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 08/28/2018

Thank you for providing feedback on your recent service!