4.6

Maggie H.
07/14/2020 Category: Service
My updated score.
I want to make sure that my unpleasant experience recently with Hyundai doesn't include working with Joe in service. Joe was very helpful and even contacted Hyundai on my behalf to see if I qualified for financial assistance in replacing the cooling system sensors. Fortunately that is no longer necessary since the sensors were found, reconnected and put in their proper place. Check engine light is gone and my Sonata is running just fine.

07/14/2020 Category: Service
I had wonderful treatment last year when my 2013 Sonata received a new engine due to recall testing failure.
My recent servicing was not optimal. The Check Engine light has never come on. During the recent servicing I was asked how long the ck eng light had been on. It's NEVER been on but somehow during this servicing in came on and stayed on. I was told that the charging system was working well but I would have to replace the cooling system sensors. I couldn't drive the car more that a few miles around town for fear of it overheating. Two days later I was in a store parking lot when the car died. I couldn't roll up windows or lock the car, not even with the key. I had to call for a tow truck. When it arrived the driver used a battery charger and the car started up and ran fine. When I explained to the driver the issue with the sensors he checked under the hood. He said the cooling system was working just fine and it was running cool. He also found that there were no sensors connected. I went to another shop and got a new battery. I also asked that the mechanic check for the sensors. They were found, reattached and connected. The car was put on the analyzer and all codes cleared. No more Check Engine light and it's running just fine. I've lost confidence in Hyundai's mechanics in Vacaville. I doubt I will take my car back for servicing. I actually felt like I was being taken advantage of because I'm a senior citizen and a femals.
JONATHAN A M. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 07/17/2020

Thank you for your feedback. In reviewing your repair order, it is plausible then sensor diagnosed based on the computer readings could have been disconnected as you report. We sincerely apoligize for the lack of follow through by our technician to completely determine the cause, vs solely counting on the computer data. We would refund you this service inspection fee however we see there was no charge. Thank you for sharing your experience which allows us to better educate our staff. If there is anything you need in the future please do not hesitate to ask.

Monica M.
2019 Hyundai Veloster
12/31/2019 Category: Service
2ND Service

12/31/2019 Category: Service
2ND Service
After my car was serviced I noticed problem with braking in the rain; and engine smells.....I will be bringing it back in
JONATHAN M. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 12/31/2019

Thank you for your feedback. We assure you we will inspect and repair your vehicle at your earliest convenieince. Joe will be reaching out to you to schedule your repair needs. We will do everything possible to insure your concerns are corrected. We apoligize for your inconvenience. If there is anything else we can do please let us know.
Jon Miller
Hyundai of Vacaville

WS
William S.
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
10/03/2019 Category: Service
Resolved issues and promised to do betternext time...
After having a disappointing first time experience with the service department, I have been promised better service the next time. It seemed to resolve any issues I had and will look forward to returning to have our Ionic cared for in a professional manner. Thank you, Dustin. I really do like the Ionic and its safety features. I recommend it. William Schroeder

10/03/2019 Category: Service
Sales experience long but acceptable.
Our sales experience was O.K. but our first service experience was disappointing.
DJ
DUSTIN J. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 10/03/2019

Mr. Schroeder,

I do apologize about this experience that you have had with us. The store is going into a new direction and focusing more on our customers and making sure that we do every time. I will be glad to add a note to your file about the $25.00 that was promised to you. I would like to talk to you more about this I did call and left a voice mail with my cell phone number just in case you did not get the message 530-864-4883 please call me any time.

Lisa B.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/05/2019 Category: Service
Quick and courteous service
I had to re-visit Hyundai for service due to the incorrect ordering of a part of a seat frame. Not only did the correct part get ordered and delivered promptly, Hyundai did not charge me for the difference in part prices or the labor to install the part! It was washed and ready for me to pick up in just an hour. Thank you for your quick and courteous service!

09/05/2019 Category: Service
Wrong part ordered
Oil change took too long. Wrong part of seat ordered.
AARON B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 09/06/2019

Lisa, I apologize about the miscommunication and the wrong part that was ordered. We will make sure to get you taken care of and I will be calling you shortly. Aaron Brady Service Manager

AARON B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 09/12/2019

Lisa, thank you for allowing us a second chance. It was great to meet you and talk to you. Again, we appreciate your patronage and look forward to seeing you next visit. Thanks for being part of the Hyundai family. Aaron Brady, Service Manager

James H.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Misunderstanding resolved!
Hyundai of Vacaville has more than resolved our misunderstanding. I was not expecting two repairs to my Santa Fe as well as a complimentary oil change. The work performed has made my Santa Fe run much smoother and quieter.

08/20/2019 Category: Service
3 hrs a long time to wait.
Poor car wash and vacuum!
AARON B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 08/20/2019

James, I'm sorry that the service took so long and that the car wasn't washed and vaccumed well. We typically pride ourselves on our service and with you it looks like we failed. I would like to personally invite you in for a complimentary detail so you can understand the meaning of customer experience. Aaron Brady Service Manager

AARON B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 08/20/2019

Call me on my desk phone at 707-724-5621. I will then give you my cell number

AARON B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 08/21/2019

Thanks a lot Jim. It was really great to talk to you. Call me direct if you have any questions or concerns.

NT
Nicolle T.
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Thank you for your help in fixing things. I am much happier now.

06/24/2019 Category: Service
Poor service
Horrible communication. worst customer service I’ve had in a long time.
AARON B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 06/25/2019

Nicole, i apologize for your experience. That is not how we do things and it is totally unacceptable that we did not provide you 5 star service. I will personally be reaching out to you shortly. Aaron Brady Service Manager

HS
Homer S.
2009 Hyundai Azera
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Mikey
Great service i meant to give 5 stars.

05/10/2019 Category: Service
Buster
I think Vacaville Hyundai is great but Hyundai doesn’t seem to know how to fix my Ck eng light.
AARON B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 05/10/2019

I am sorry for the inconvience, Homer. Rest assured we will do everything in our power to take care of this issue for you so you can get the car smogged and back on the road. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Aaron Brady Service Manager

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Service staff is polite and attentive.
I bought my car at Hyundai of Vacaville and service the car there regularly. The service staff is always polite and I am always happy with the service. I will continue to take my car there for any issues that arise and for regular servicing.

05/02/2019 Category: Service
Service time needs improvement
The hyundai inspection didn’t seem a priority thus my car was in shop for over 3 weeks.
Wesley M., Service Manager from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 05/02/2019

First of all, I would like to apologize for the amount of time it took to get your vehicle repaired. There are no excuses and that is totally unacceptable. I am the service manager and I will be reaching out to you shortly. Aaron Brady Service Manager @Hyundai Vacaville

Suisun City, CA
2017 Hyundai Accent
03/13/2019 Category: Service
The people
Good job.

03/13/2019 Category: Service
The people
Was so low because I expected my car out earlier than it was ☹️
Wesley M., Service Manager from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 03/13/2019

Kevin, Thank you for taking the time to talk to me on the phone. Again we apologize that you were late to your appointment but we certainly will do a better job next time. I have noted our conversation in your account

TD
Thomas D.
06/29/2018 Category: Service
I. Think its great cars great people great service

06/29/2018 Category: Service
Know your job
Unhappy
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 06/30/2018

Thoma, thank you for taking the time to let me know about your negative experience with our service department. We have remedied the situation and ave taken proper steps to ensure this does not happen again. Thank you for your business!

Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 06/30/2018

I look forward to seeing you next visit

Denise S.
06/20/2018 Category: Service
The customer service
It was a good service

06/20/2018 Category: Service
Brake/rotors
Needs improvement
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 06/22/2018

Denise, I am sorry to hear about your recent service experience, I was under the impression you were satisfied with my goodwill repair, I would love to touch bases with you to speak about this matter further, thank you for continuing to be an excellent customer. I appreciate you.
Thanks,

Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 06/29/2018

SA
Shane A.
02/21/2018 Category: Service

02/21/2018 Category: Service
Service is great
They take the time to hear you out, they'll sit passenger to try and experience the same thing you're experiencing, friendly staff, accommodating waiting room with coffee, water, snacks, and free bottled water. Clean location. Only gripe is the problem I went in for is not resolved after 3 visits for the same issue. But they are still helping with the issue, it just depends on my availability to bring it back in to the service area. Would recommend their service to anyone in need.
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 02/21/2018

We have reached out to you and throughly explained your issue with your vehicle is not an service issue.

Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 02/21/2018

Faustino R.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
01/01/2018 Category: Service

01/01/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service Oriented
Buddy called me back after my review concerns and took care of me. I really appreciate the dealership reaching out and solving the uncertainties of my warranty coverage. Thank you.
ZOHEB W. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 01/03/2018

Buddy reached out to customer clarifying the reason for the estimate of $150 mentioned by CA Bar regulation we have to show estimates on repair orders.  Buddy has offered customer an appointment to come in on Thursday 1/4/17 @ 1.30pm to have the issue looked at and if for any reason the repairs are not covered by the extended warranty Buddy will excercise his friends and family coupon and waive the diagnostic fee for the customer.

ZOHEB W. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 01/04/2018

Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity looking forward to your appointment so we can istall the parts.

12/21/2017 Category: Service
Customer Service - GREAT!

12/21/2017 Category: Service
Nearly 3 hour wait
Nearly 3 hour wait for servic to be complete
ZOHEB W. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 12/21/2017

Buddy spoke to customer and shared appreciation for the feedback as that will help him improve in the areas that needs attention with him.  Customer was offered complimentary oil service for the next visit.  Customer was appreciative of this but most of all that his voice was heard and not taken lightly.  Buddy also assured that this will not repeat and customer acknowledged and understands that Buddy himself cannot control all aspects of the visit.  He has asked Buddy to resend the survey after the conversation.

HW
Heather W.
11/29/2017 Category: Service

11/29/2017 Category: Service
5 star
This company is all about making sure their customers are satisfied....highly recommend letting Hyundai take care of you
Bob G. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 11/29/2017

Called and left message to return call to 916-897-0927 to me concerning her last visit

Bob G

Bob G. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 11/30/2017

Spoke with our customer 11-30-17 at 2:40 pm, aplogized for the service time it took to complete, she was very nice on the phone and thought the employees were nice. However we fell short of our obligation to complete the service in a timely manner.
We offered our customer a compliemtary Oil and filter change and a mini detail as a thank you and giving us another chance, we will mail a letter to confirm both services.