4.5

Abraham A.
West Sacramento, CA
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding service always
They are the best. The battery of my car needed to be replace and they did it very fast. Thank you Buddy, Joe, and Carlos.

KR
Kathryn R.
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Waiting
Still waiting on my breakdown on everything that was done to my vehicle. I was told this would be emailed to me however I have not received anything.

James W.
Davis, CA
09/11/2019
Happy with the follow through
I had my oil changed on a day when they were short staffed. It took longer than expected but the person who signed me in kept me up to date on their progress. The next day the service manager followed up with me to make sure I was happy with the service I received. I really appreciate the commitment to keeping satisfied customers. I will definitely go back for future service.

AG
Alfred G.
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
09/08/2019 Category: Service
25000 change oil and electronic recall.
It took 3 hours of mechanical service and to update the recall. I hope everything is okay.

Andrea B.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Love My Dealership
My experience with Hyundai of Vacaville has been wonderful. From the purchase of my new Tucson, thru the financing, and onto the service department, every time I've been here, I have been pleased when I left.

08/14/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Have very good customer service

Woodland, CA
2017 Hyundai Veloster
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Always Perfect Service
Glad i chose Hyundai! Making appointments for my vehicle was quick and easy. On the day of service, hyundai employees were efficient and helpful. I even had help with reviewing new hyundai models! My vehicle came back to me in perfect condition, cleaner even, exceeding my expectations. Hyundai is always my recomendation to friends when it comes to choosing a new vehicle.

Claudia B.
07/29/2019 Category: Service
Plesant area to wait
The major work was just fine but the car wash wasn't even done well. The windows were not done well. They were not cleaned well, worse than when I drove in to your area.

KL
Karen L.
07/25/2019 Category: Service
Very nice customer service
The service technicians were very pleasant and friendly.

Woodland, CA
07/23/2019 Category: Service
Friendly employees
Overall the service was good, but it's much cheaper to get an oil change somewhere else.

EF
Edgar F.
Fairfield, CA
07/07/2019 Category: Service
Proffesional
Nice people specially the supervisor at the service department.

Jonathan S.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/23/2019 Category: Service
Need more help in service department
I was in for an oil change on for my 2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid Limited with Ultimate package on a Saturday morning just past 8am. Only 1 service advisor present who had to handle all the customers. He spends his time at the desk and following up on the cars in the garage so he is not always accessible at the service desk. Oil change took over 2 hours which wasn’t bad. He did not have the time to go over the recommended maintenance with me when I was checking out. Cashier was the person that informed me the car was done. The oil change was suppose to include top off of fluids, but when I got home and checked the fluids I noticed a they were all between the min/max line, but a couple fluids (brake, transmission) were not topped off and were near the min mark. I have not had the chance to make it back to the dealer to have the fluids topped off.

LG
Friendly Personnle

Dixon, CA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/30/2019 Category: Service
Good customer service provided in a timely manner

Mike H.
Suisun City, CA
2009 Hyundai Veracruz
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Post "Momentum" Hyundai Service
Bought my Hyundai from Momentum in Fairfield, Ca - their service department was HORRIBLE, I quickly found other service options

I needed a Dealer repair so I tried Hyundai of Vacaville.
They did an outstanding job. Not only getting my car serviced, but they also washed it and kept their time commitments. They were courteous and easy to deal with and I will definitely use them in the future for repairs.

My only gripe would be having to schedule several weeks in advance.