HK
Hunter K.
2021 Hyundai Palisade
04/20/2021 Category: Sales
Felix
Felix has continued to go above and beyond contacting me to ensure everything with the car was going ok and asking if I had any questions that needed answered. His overall hospitality is incredible. Would recommend Felix to anyone needing/wanting a Hyundai in the area.

04/08/2021 Category: Sales
Felix
Felix was amazing and transparent throughout, even getting the owner involved in order to secure the car that I wanted instead of trying to sell me a different car. Highly recommend Felix and would work with him again.
JOHN B. from Hyundai Of Yuma responded on 04/14/2021

Hunter, Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. We appreciate your honest feedback and we hope to be able to make your next visit a five-star experience.

PH
Patricia H.
Junction City, OR
03/14/2021 Category: Sales
No pressure
No pressure sales, great customer support..very nice and friendly people..enjoyed our experience in buying our new car

03/12/2021 Category: Sales
Customer Service was excellent
Very polite and friendly..I have nothing bad to say it was excellent!
JOHN B. from Hyundai Of Yuma responded on 03/12/2021

Hi Patricia, Thank you your recommendation. We appreciate your feedback and we hope to make your next visit worthy of five-stars.

05/06/2021 Category: Sales

Lawrence S.
05/05/2021 Category: Sales
Great salesman!
Great!

Jordan C.
05/04/2021 Category: Sales
Amazing atmosphere, amazing salesman and amazing purchase!
My husband and I were looking to get a new car for our family. We’ve always wanted a Tuscan but never committed to looking. Finally we decided to just go look at some but we weren’t gonna buy one. Well thanks to Felix we ended up walking away with our dream car. He made the whole process so easy and comfortable. We never once felt pressured or rushed with our decision. AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING! We’ll be going here for life for our kids future cars!
JOHN B. from Hyundai Of Yuma responded on 05/06/2021

Congratulations to both of you on your Tucson purchase! We are so happy to hear Felix assisted you in getting your dream car plus made the whole process so easy. We appreciate your five-star review and please feel free to give us a call anytime you need us.

LI
Lidia I.
05/03/2021 Category: Sales
Friendly Smooth Process
Felix At Hyundai Of Yuma Is The Person You Should Trust In Purchasing Your First Car , Trading In , Or Maybe Even Your Last Car . His Customer Service Is Great , He Helps From Start To Finish & Makes The Process Smooth And Is Very Informational I 10/10 Recommend .
JOHN B. from Hyundai Of Yuma responded on 05/06/2021

Lidia, Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback for Felix! We really appreciate your recommendation we will be here to assist you anytime you need us.

BA
Benjamin A.
Winterhaven, CA
2021 Hyundai Sonata
04/30/2021 Category: Sales
Best Value for Amazing Cars
The way that Hyundai prioritizes your needs and wanting to get you to a comfortable price range while getting you into the car of your dreams, makes shopping for a car here such a pleasant experience. I encourage everyone who’s in the market to at least stop buy and see what Hyundai of Yuma has for you.
JOHN B. from Hyundai Of Yuma responded on 05/06/2021

Benjamin, Congratulations on your Sonata purchase and welcome to the Hyundai of Yuma family! Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback and we are looking forward to your first service visit.

ND
Nickolas D.
Good experience
I went to Hyundai of Yuma as my first stop during my car shopping experience. I was met quickly by Houston who was willing to show me several vehicles. I chose a 2021 Elantra and I love the vehicle. The base model has a lot of features that I didn't expect it to have and it's an impressive vehicle for the price.
JOHN B. from Hyundai Of Yuma responded on 04/30/2021

Nickolas, We appreciate your awesome feedback for Houston. Thank you for your five-star review and please feel free to give us a call anytime you need us.

PT
Paulette T.
2021 Hyundai Palisade
04/28/2021 Category: Sales
Great selection and customer service
Hyundai of Yuma had a good selection of the vehicle I wanted to test drive. The salesman was very knowledgeable and helpful. The purchase process was fine. I really appreciate the orientation to learn the many features of my new car. Great experience.
JOHN B. from Hyundai Of Yuma responded on 04/30/2021

Paulette, Glad to hear you appreciated the orientation! Thank you for letting us know how your recent visit went and we can't wait to assist you again.

Jay L.
2022 Hyundai Tucson
Great Experience
From the moment we spoke with Angel on the phone to meeting Felix, our experience was great! Felix took the time prior to showing us vehicles to find out what our must haves and wants were so as not to waste our time showing us vehicles that wouldn’t meet our needs. He was extremely knowledgeable about the vehicles and we never felt pressured to purchase, felt rushed on our test drive or felt rushed to make a decision. Once we decided to purchase, it was a smooth process, gave us a fair deal on our trade in and was able to finance it with payments below the top of our budget. The whole experience was great! Would highly recommend Hyundai of Yuma and Felix Mendez!
JOHN B. from Hyundai Of Yuma responded on 04/30/2021

Jay, We cannot say thank you enough for your wonderful comments for Felix and five-stars! Your time taken to share this great feedback with us is appreciated and we look forward to being here for you whenever you need us next!

Roberto C.
04/27/2021 Category: Sales
Amazing customer service by everyone thank you luis!
Team helpful nice and always freindly! Made me
Feel at home
JOHN B. from Hyundai Of Yuma responded on 04/30/2021

Roberto, Thank you for your five-star review and taking the time to share. We are happy to hear the team is helpful and always friendly and we will be here to assist you anytime you need us!

AZ
Araceli Z.
Gadsden, AZ
2021 Hyundai Sonata
04/27/2021 Category: Sales
Phenomenal
The Hyundai Team were amazing and totally transparent with us on everything! Felix Mendez was patient with us and overall great service! Thank you Felix and Hyundai of Yuma for the phenomenal car!
JOHN B. from Hyundai Of Yuma responded on 04/28/2021

Araceli, We really appreciate your awesome feedback for Felix and the team! Please feel free to give us a call if there is anything more we can assist you with.

CT
Christopher T.
04/24/2021 Category: Sales
Excellent cars and Staff.
My experience was overall excellent. I couldn't be happier with my purchase. Morgan at Hyundai of Yuma was very patient and attentive, made sure i was happy with my purchase. I would recommend him to anyone looking to buy their car!
JOHN B. from Hyundai Of Yuma responded on 04/27/2021

Christopher, Thank you for your awesome comments for Morgan! We are thrilled to hear you couldn't be happier with your purchase. We appreciate you taking the time to share and we look forward to your first service visit.

Andrew M.
04/23/2021 Category: Sales
Amazing Customer Service
I walked into Hyundai with a lot of questions and concerns. However by the end of my experience, I walked out with a brand new car! Along with no questions or concerns. Everything was explained to me very well! Shout Out to FELIX! He was amazing and would recommend him to anyone looking for a car! Hyundai of Yuma was an amazing decision and look forward to returning for my next purchase!
JOHN B. from Hyundai Of Yuma responded on 04/23/2021

Andrew, Thank you for your outstanding feedback! We are thrilled to hear all of your question were answered. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us anytime you need us.

GR
Gary R.
Phoenix, AZ
2021 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/20/2021 Category: Sales
No Pressure. Good transaction
I saw the vehicle on the web site and called to make the deal over the phone in just a few minutes. Traveled from Phoenix to make the purchase and everything was just as we discussed over the phone. Only took 2 hours once we arrived at the dealership.
JOHN B. from Hyundai Of Yuma responded on 04/23/2021

Gary, Thank you so much for making the drive down to Yuma and congratulations on your Santa Fe purchase. We appreciate you taking your time to share and if you're ever in the area, please feel free to stop by!