Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Stephen Z.
Deer River, MN
01/21/2020 Category: Service
Fantastic service
I was a walk in for an oil change. In spite of being booked solid, they took me in and had me on my way in 1 1/2 hours.
Everyone was friendly and helpful. I was delighted to hear that there was no charge for the service since this dealer provides free oil change for active and veteran military people.
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 01/21/2020

Thank you for your kind words regarding our service team. We are very happy to receive your five-star review and recommendation. Please feel free to give us a call whenever you need us again, thank you for taking your time to share.

2019 Hyundai Tucson
01/20/2020 Category: Service
Great Service!
The people working at Hyundai are very attentive. I walk in and greeted nicely, they ask questions about what I need and answer my questions or wants. They get the work done in a timely manner, get a free car wash, and I'm on my way. The waiting room is nice with tv, water available and coffee.
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 01/20/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to share with us. We're so glad to hear about your last experience with us and that you were fully satisfied with your visit. We look forward to being here when you need us next.

Maxine C.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/19/2020 Category: Service
Good Service.
They were quick and fairly priced. Thank you for washing the car.
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 01/20/2020

We are so happy to hear about your last experience with our team. We appreciate you taking the time to write your review. We will be here to help you anytime you need us. Thank you so much!

2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/16/2020 Category: Service
Perfect service as is always the case here.

TL
Terry L.
Wellton, AZ
01/13/2020 Category: Service
great service
professional service
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 01/16/2020

Thank you for your five-star review Terry! We appreciate your recommendation and please feel free to give us a call whenever you need us next.

Meredith C.
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Every time I need my car serviced, these two guys take awesome care of me. They truly need to be the managers of service!
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 01/16/2020

We want to thank you for taking the time to write your review. We love to get customers feedback. We are here to help you anytime you need us. Thank you again!

HF
Howard F.
01/05/2020 Category: Service
Quality Care
Customer and car care are consistently high, setting the benchmark for others.

FB
Fred B.
01/04/2020 Category: Service
Quick & Easy
As usual, Hyundai of Yuma lived up to be, in my mind the best Hyundai dealership which I have visited during my many criss crosses of the USA since purchasing a nearly perfect low mileage one owner Sonata in the Spring of 2017. Cheers! Needing a year end oil change, I made an appointment the day before bringing in my car just before the service doors open. Within the hour, while I waited in the spacious, well appointed, comfortable visitor waiting room, I enjoyed a freshly brewed coffee, cold bottle mineral water, a coffee cake while viewing the early morning news. I can tell you this, few dealerships offer its' customers such a place. Most of the dealerships offer bear essentials, not the case in Yuma! Congratulations to the service folks, along with the friendly employees that make us,their customers feel appreciated and welcomed. Obviously, in Yuma the management has chosen its' staff not only because of their skills in maintaining their customer's vehicles, they have chosen employees that welcome an opportunity to serve as capable customer service oriented people, reflective of the mission of the ownership. I can attest that that is not found across the USA, as I have experienced elsewhere.
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 01/16/2020

Awesome, we're really happy to hear that our team took good care of you. Thanks for taking the time to share, we really appreciate getting feedback from our customers. Thanks again and we look forward to being here when you need us next!

2019 Hyundai Tucson
12/31/2019 Category: Service
Wash for customer
Your wash after service is not very good. Never wiped the car down and still left dirty spots. Windows still dirty.
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 01/02/2020

I'm sorry to hear that, please feel free to stop by again if you would like us to re-wash your Tucson. As you can imagine, our bay gets very crowded with all of the complimentary car washes that we give a day. Please forgive us and again feel free to stop by and we will be happy to help you in any way that we can.

Mike L.
Elko, NV
2010 Hyundai Veracruz
12/26/2019 Category: Service
Chris Phillips`
Chris took great care of us. Excellent employee.
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 12/27/2019

Robert S.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/19/2019 Category: Service
Continued Services
Hyundai of Yuma has always given me excellent service.
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 12/20/2019

12/10/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Both gentlemen were pleasant. They were courteous when I checked in and out. They even waited for me when I was late.
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 12/10/2019

Awesome, I am so glad to hear this. We appreciate you taking the time to write your review. We will be here to help you anytime you need us. Thank you so much!

GR
Gerald R.
12/09/2019 Category: Service
Need to do better
I got a basic oil change, nothing more. However, I don't feel this experience was typical of this dealership which usually has given me excellent service.
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 12/09/2019

Thank you for your honest feedback Gerlad. If there are any issues you would like to go over regarding your recent service visit, please contact me directly. We appreciate you taking the time to share and we look forward to assisting you whenever you need us next.

BV
Barbara V.
Tacna, AZ
12/04/2019 Category: Service
Great service, knowledge and personal
I had a short timeframe and was able to get an oil change and new spark plugs the same day I called and was helped directly. Great great service and a great job and service done. Even the car was washed. Well recommend to everyone..
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 12/04/2019

I am truly appreciative of your five-star review and time taken to share this with us Barbara. We greatly value your continued support and recommendation. Thank you for your honest feedback and please never hesitate to give us a call whenever you need us again.