Overall Rating 3.6250029/5Overall Rating 3.6250029/5Overall Rating 3.6250029/5rating 3.6250029rating 3.6250029
Overall Rating 2.0833367/5Overall Rating 2.0833367/5rating 2.0833367rating 2.0833367rating 2.0833367

WR
William R.
Loves Park, IL
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Dept,
I true enjoy having service done at Hyundai. I repair machine for a living the last thing I want to do is work on my car. They do good work the prices a fair. This makes it a no brainer ! I do not think about doing it myself. They got the tools, the know how, and the parts why go anywhere else.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to compete our survey. We thank you for your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle again in the future.

Betsy B.

Loves Park, IL
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 03/15/2019

Good afternoon ,

Thank you for your feedback from your recent visit with us at Hyundai on Perruville . I am currently out of the office but when I return I would like to reach out to you about your visit .

PM

AJ
Aimee J.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Not fixed and more
Issue not resolved plus issues with heater now...
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 03/13/2019

Good Morning Aimee,

Thank you for your feedback from your recent visit , I’m sorry to hear your having an issue still with your vehicle . I actually test drove the vehicle myself after we looked at it the other day and it drove great . There must be something else causing the issue . I know you spoke with Jay yesterday , whenever you can get it back in we will take care of you . The sticker I will look into that we can get you another I apologize. I am out of the office but I will make sure my team follows up with you about gettour your matter resolved .

2015 Hyundai Elantra
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service as always! Jay was super helpful and honest about everything going on. He’s great! Thank you Hyundai team for always making my visit awesome.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 03/11/2019

Byron, IL
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Cathy W.
All repairs & oil changes done in a timely fashion. Also appreciate loaner car when needed.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 03/11/2019

Mike P.
03/09/2019
Resolved welcoming issue
Bret Bokker Service Manager and I have been in contact concerning my recent visit and he was very understanding on what I had to say

03/09/2019
Poor welcoming
Just wanted a oil change and I got grief about needing an appointment form service counter. I understand during the week but on a Saturday really. What ever happened to drive up welcome. With my other 2018 car I take it to the Anderson Chrysler for a oil change they are nice going and says no problem
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 03/09/2019

Good morning,

Thank you from our feedback from your recent visit . I apaogize about the visit you had with us . We do run a smaller staff on Saturday . Let me look into your visit with us on Monday and I will reach out after I get some more information .

Bernard M.
Poplar Grove, IL
2012 Hyundai Genesis
Hyundai On Perryville Service
As noted in my initial review comments, The Service Group at Hyundai on Perryville is above reproach.
However, I did feel that my 2012 Hyundai Genesis oil consumption issue could have been handled more quickly than having me wait for 1 hour while the staff consulted with Hyundai Customer Service to discuss next steps.
Once the monitoring program had been established, another 45 minutes was required to perform a base line oil change and the monitoring program could begin. Maybe I'm too close to the problem to be totally objective, but my time is very valuable and this should be respected by any service department.
I will increase my rating from 3 stars to 4 in recognition of Roberta's professionalism.

Hyundai On Perryville Service
The Service Group at Hyundai On Perryville is above reproach.
They are dealing with my 2012 Genesis' oil consumption issues very professionally and in concert with guidelines established by Hyundai Customer Service.
Hyundai on Perryville will monitor my oil consumption for a specified period of time after which a resolution will be reached, hopefully to everyone's satisfaction.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 03/09/2019

Good morning ,

Thank you for your feedback from your recent visit .we will do everything we can to hopefully rectify your situation . We will monitor and give all the information the Hyundai Motor America and see how they would like us to continue once we get all the information . Please remember the review here is just for how we took care of you on your visit . It doesn’t relate any reference to your vehicle or to Hyundai corporate. We do strive for good service to our customers and great reviews . Thank you and have a great weekend .

LK
Linda K.
Trust and great service
I trust that my vehicle is going to be serviced with care and the mechanics are knowledgeable with all the workings of my car. As a woman and senior, I need a dependable car and a service center I can trust.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 03/08/2019

Richard H.
Peoria, IL
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Great service from the Rockford group.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 03/08/2019

BP
Barb P.
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Willing listeners who take care of the problem immediately if at all possible. Friendly people!
Making and app't was easy and timely. The staff was ready, pleasant, knowledgeable and very thoughtful concerning my comfort while waiting for the work to be completed. All was completed in the expected time frame and the young man who spoke to me explained (in my language) what they had done. The dealership is exceptionally clean and everyone I contacted was congenial and helpful.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 03/07/2019

Roscoe, IL
03/06/2019 Category: Service
The check engine light on my Sonata was intermittently going on and I took it in for service. After looking at it, they recommended I not drive it so they offered to get me a rental car for the weekend as I was heading out of town the next day. And the best part is it was all covered under warranty!
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 03/07/2019

ES
Eric S.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Great service dept
Highly recommend this place for service and sales

TE
Tauna E.
Poplar Grove, IL
Always great work
As always great work from everyone!

Tyler M.
great location
easy location to get to quick maintenance

WG
Warren G.
Winnebago, IL
03/05/2019 Category: Service
My car is checked and serviced right
I brought my car in for it's regular oil change. Roberta was able to look up my car and advised the normal service that was required. When the technician did the work, he inspected the car and advised that there were a couple more things that needed to be done. I appreciate knowing my care is working well and will not have a problem out on the road.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 03/05/2019

Matthew S.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Fantastic service every time!
I always bring my veloster to get serviced at Hyundai on Perryville. They continue to do a fantastic job. I highly recommend their service department.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 03/05/2019

AP
Audra P.
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Great atmosphere
the staff are always very friendly and helpful. Service is thorough and quick
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 03/04/2019

Michole C.
Winnebago, IL
2019 Hyundai Sonata
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Our salesman Dave Frye took care of all of our needs.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 03/04/2019