4.6

Jesica J.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
05/28/2020 Category: Service
In and out no problem
No issues, dropped off and picked in a timely manner.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 05/28/2020

Thank you for the feedback from your recent visit here with us at Hyundai on Perryville . We appreciate the great review and look froward to seeing you next time .

Winnebago, IL
05/28/2020 Category: Service
Always on Time and Efficient
The service is always right on time and efficiently performed.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 05/28/2020

Dianne S.
2010 Hyundai Elantra Touring
05/22/2020 Category: Service
Service Department
My car had a recall.During this time, everything was handled safely,and promptly. I am always impressed with Hyundai!
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 05/22/2020

ES
Eric S.
Roscoe, IL
2012 Hyundai Veloster
05/18/2020 Category: Service
Abilities
Of you need real work preformed, not the place!

Good Afternoon,
   Thank you for the feedback from your recent visit with us here . We would not refuse to diagnose further , but during inspection your motor was locked up . When that happens something has let go internally and seized which there is metal debris and particles . We could of definitely torn the motor down and apart , but it would be relative to wasteful money. unfortunately if the motor seized a partial repair is not recommended  because there is catastrophic damage . Sadly motor are not built like in the old days and there are so many screens and clearances that if anything is off or there is metal built up will cause severe issues in a new motor . Hyundai itself doesn't have us do complete motor overhauls . The timing chains are not serviceable unless you have noise and its caught early, otherwise its too late and major failure . any questions please feel free to call me 815-229-0089

Davis Junction, IL
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/17/2020 Category: Service
Friendly & Accommodating
Service dept was awesome starting with the phone call to let me know my vehicle was done to making arrangement for me to pick it up . First appt with new Santa Fe was during COVID. We were able to work around both our schedules. Bret was nice enough to drop off my key at my work since I was unable to pick up my vehicle during their hours they were open.
This is our 2nd Santa Fe from Perryville and we sent our daughter there who also purchased. Bryan O'Hern was great.

Janet B.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
05/17/2020 Category: Service
Satisfied
I brought my car in for an oil change/rotate tires. I felt very safe with their self distancing procedures.

Roscoe, IL
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/14/2020 Category: Service
Always friendly, polite and helpful.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 05/14/2020

EG
Elizabeth G.
2020 Hyundai Kona
05/03/2020 Category: Service
I was very pleased with the service center. The staff was courteous and went above and beyond to make things easy and safe. Thank you very much!
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 05/04/2020

Lanark, IL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/29/2020 Category: Service
They very personal
They are very nice when you talk to them. They take care of you and you’re car right away. And they have good coffee
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 04/29/2020

TW
Terry W.
Poplar Grove, IL
2013 Hyundai Veloster
04/27/2020 Category: Service
Went out of there way to solve my issues
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 04/28/2020

SP
Sara P.
Loves Park, IL
04/27/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
I usually never have any complaints about Hyundai. I do realize that these are extraordinary times we are in. But I brought my car over for scheduled service, and the warning on my dash wasn't reset. So everytime I turn the car on I get the message saying I am so many days past due for service. I really would think that is standard procedure. Guess not........
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 04/28/2020

PG
Pamela G.
Belvidere, IL
2019 Hyundai Kona
04/24/2020 Category: Service
COVO19
Even though we are dealing with this problem virus Hyundai on Perryville has been very professional and wonderful to work with! Keep safe everyone!
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 04/24/2020

David M.
Machesney Park, IL
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/19/2020 Category: Service
Setvice
Great people and service.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 04/20/2020

Freeport, IL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/16/2020 Category: Service
Friendly
Service was good.
They kept me informed and got my vehicle fixed and back to me.

04/16/2020 Category: Service
Friendly
As far as service they were good and helped me out.
Hyundai supplied tow truck and rental car. Disappointed in vehicle. Burned oil and then had to HV new engine at 80,000 miles. Will eventually trade this vehicle
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 04/20/2020

Thank you for the feedback from your recent visit here with us at Hyundai on Perryville . Let us look into this and we will reach out soon .