4.6

Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5

RJ
Rita J.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/24/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai On Perryville
This dealership is wonderful with everything!!!!
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 10/26/2020

Customer service
Friendly staff-good follow up

10/11/2020 Category: Service
Repairs not completed
Cars need to be checked thoroughly before sending back to customers
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 10/19/2020

Good Afternnon,
    Thanks for taking the time to talk with me and glad we were able to talk through it .

Dixon, IL
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
10/09/2020 Category: Service
The best technicians around!
The best techs I've ever seen!
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 10/09/2020

CP
Charlene P.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/30/2020 Category: Service
Every time I have brought my car in for service, I have had exceptional experience. They are prompt and very polite and take care to treat my vehicle as if it were their own. I would highly recommend Perryville Hyundai to anyone looking to buy a vehicle or have their vehicle serviced.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 09/30/2020

JI
Joselyn I.
Poplar Grove, IL
09/25/2020 Category: Service
Saved me $800+ in repair costs!
I had an on-going issue with the coils and spark plugs in my car. Luckily, two of the four were serviced under warranty, however, while still under warranty I kept having the same issues (car would shake/tremble and not advance when I hit the gas). I kept going back and calling but the dang engine light would turn off, so it was hard to get my car looked at while the light still remained on. Well, then my car’s warranty expired, and low and behold another coil/spark plug had to be replaced. When diagnosed it was recommended that I replace all 4 coils when two were just months old!! To do that it was going to cost me $800+ or to replace just the 3rd one that was misfiring, it would’ve been $400!! Luckily, Brett in service/repairs was willing to listen and offered to help! He ended up saving me $800+ and managed to change all 4 coils and spark plugs!! His customer service alone is a reason to keep coming back! Thank you again for all that you did, Brett!
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 09/25/2020

Roybn G.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/19/2020 Category: Service
I appreciate the service Hyundai gives. The security knowing my car is running great and has been checked out gives me peace of mind.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 09/22/2020

Louis T.
Rockton, IL
2020 Hyundai Palisade
09/02/2020 Category: Service
Washing a car should include drying it off to prevent white soap rings appearing on the surface of a dark colored vehicle
I like the complementary maintenance
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 09/03/2020

AWESOME , thank you for the feedback from your recent visit here with us at Hyundai On Perryville .We appreciate the great review and look forward to seeing you next time. I apologize as we do not usualy dry the vehicles, we use a spot free rinse. Feel free to stop by and we will run it through our car wash again for you.

Dixon, IL
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
09/02/2020 Category: Service
AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE
All personal that I talked with were extremely nice and helpful. They all followed current covid rules and regulations.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 09/02/2020

DK
Dijana K.
Machesney Park, IL
08/25/2020 Category: Service
Friendly and professional staff. I will definitely go back.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 08/25/2020

BG
Brian G.
08/22/2020
Why?
Me and my sister went to see a vehicle that my sister was interested in and after sitting in it she wanted to test drive to get more of a feel. So they have us go in to do what I expect to be the process of showing her license for the test drive and they have a long sheet of questions. Do you have a trade, cash or finance, monthly payment expected, etc. They go away and then come back saying that she was out of range for the car payment and wouldn't let her test drive that car. First of all who does all of this for a test drive? It's not necessary and dumb in the sense of get anyone interested. If they were smart they would let her drive the car so she falls in love with it and have her make the payment work. It was a horrible experience and it wasn't even my car search but somebody needs to know. They wanted to get her in a crappie car with an unfavorable payment term.

SD
Sharon D.
Kirkland, IL
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/21/2020 Category: Service
Ist Service Experience
Acceptable, but minor room for improvement
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 08/21/2020

AWESOME , thank you for the feedback from your recent visit here with us at Hyundai On Perryville .We appreciate the great review and look forward to seeing you next time .