Overall Rating 3.1764706/5Overall Rating 3.1764706/5Overall Rating 3.1764706/5rating 3.1764706rating 3.1764706
Overall Rating 2.05882/5Overall Rating 2.05882/5rating 2.05882rating 2.05882rating 2.05882

SL
Settimo L.
Machesney Park, IL
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Make appointment but they are not staffed
Not happy with this place in the last year

Good Morning,
    We appreciate the feedback from your recent visit here with us . Unfortunately Saturdays we schedule oil changes and more maintenance appointments . As diagnosing concerns can be time consuming,  and Hyundai's tech line is not open on Saturdays either if we need assistance further on your concern. We are more than happy to make an appointment during the week and do offer shuttle service . Thank you

2012 Hyundai Veracruz
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Service at hyundai on perryville
It's a good place to get my hyundai serviced

BW
Benjamin W.
Beloit, WI
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Great people, very helpful.
Thanks for getting my wife's car back on the road. Only complaint I have is the hood on the car was not fully latched, my wife noticed it was popped up at home, and there were alot of greasy handprints on the hood (the color of the car is white).
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you for taking the time to compete our survey. We thank you for your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle again in the future.Thank you for bringing it to my attention reguarding your hood. I will address it with the technition so this will not happen again.

NC
Nora C.
Beloit, WI
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Great service - nice people!
Bought my first Hyundai in July and had first maintenance check, oil change and tire rotation. Scheduled it through BlueLink and I'm thankful for the reminder. Drove the Ioniq almost 5000 miles in two months.

Allan S.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Pleasure doing business
Very good maintenance checkup. Made my 2017 Santa Fe Sport run like it was new again.

Oregon, IL

I'm not happy.
See above.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 09/19/2018

Good Morning ,
     We do apprecaite the feedback from your recent visit here at our store . We had jsut spoke recently about your concerns. If you do have any more issues or help with any issues dont hesitate to call.

GB
Georgia B.
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 09/19/2018

09/16/2018 Category: Service
Roberta always provides prompt and great service
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 09/17/2018

RL
Richard L.
2017 Hyundai Azera
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Good Service
This is the third car I have purchased at this dealership. Service has been very good.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 09/17/2018

SJ
Sara J.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Very good
Can get in when need. Feel safe when job done.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 09/13/2018

AJ
Aimee J.
09/11/2018 Category: Service
I got what I didn’t know I wanted!
I went in looking for a small cheap, old vehicle and I left with a beautiful 2017 Elantra! The staff worked so great with me! I felt like they listened to me without judging me and they found me a great vehicle! I will be back!
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 09/11/2018

Deborah W.
Poplar Grove, IL
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Quick and friendly oil change
I'm pleased with the oil change service I received for my 2016 Elantra. The service department was very friendly; they used paper floormats to prevent soiling the car, fresh and hot coffee was available, the waiting room was comfortable and clean. They also washed my car.

GS
Gregory S.
Rochelle, IL
09/08/2018 Category: Service
Additional question:
Very courteous people and very fast service. Thank you. By the way, I chatted with a chat expert on line. Haven't had a reply yet. We have Hyundai 2017 Tucson. I am looking for pricing on two items:
1) Luggage rack
2) Rear view mirror with digital compass
Please reply at: gsobie@gmail.com
Thank You!
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 09/10/2018

Thank you for taking the time to compete our survey. We thank you for your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle again in the future. I have forwarded your request and someone should get back to you shortly.

Kelly M.
09/06/2018
Service Department met my needs
My daughters air conditioner compressor went out right before she was to leave for college. The service department knew of our tight timeframe and made sure her car was done on time. I really appreciate the fact that they had her car done on time, before college move in day.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 09/07/2018

2011 Hyundai Tucson
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Service Department met my needs
We had a tight timeframe to have my daughters car repaired because she was moving to college the week if the repairs. The service department understood this and made sure her car was repaired on time. I really appreciate that they met our needs!
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 09/07/2018

WG
Warren G.
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Sloppy
Brought my clean car in for a 30,000 mile checkup and found confusion on the replacement of a cabin air filter on the meaning of marking a red box as compared to a yellow box.
Grease was left on the steering wheel, inside front door, driver's seat, glove compartment area, front passenger's seat, a long brown mark across the inside kick plate of the driver's door and foot prints on the inside floor gasket.
I cleaned this mess up myself because we live 35 miles away.
You either clean up your operation, or this long time old customer will become someones new customer.

Warrren Goldsand
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 09/06/2018

Good Afternoon,
   We appreciate your feedback, and are sorry for the inconvenience of the debris left in your vehicle. We spoke on the phone earlier this week, this is a  rare situation that we don't ever have an issue with.

Denise B.
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Awesome service
Great customer service and they have you on your way in a timely manner.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 09/04/2018

Karla S.
09/04/2018 Category: Service
I always have a great experience when I schedule service at Hyundai. I would like to suggest maybe extending service hours after 5 during the week. Maybe just a few evenings. ☺
Karla