Overall Rating 3.2000007/5Overall Rating 3.2000007/5Overall Rating 3.2000007/5rating 3.2000007rating 3.2000007
Overall Rating 2.06667/5Overall Rating 2.06667/5rating 2.06667rating 2.06667rating 2.06667

Donald D.
2016 Hyundai Accent
05/17/2018 Category: Service
HYUNDAI SERVICE
SERVICE MANAGER ARMATO AND SERVICE ADVISOR ROBERTA HAGAMAN ARE VERY PROFESSIONAL. THEY ARE MORE THAN HAPPY TOO TRY AND GET YOU THE SERVICE APPOINTMENT DATE AND TIME THAT WILL WORK WITH YOUR DAYS TIME YOU HAVE AVAILABLE. THE SERVICE PROFESSIONALS WHO WORK ON YOUR VEHICLE MAKE SURE THAT THEY CHECK YOUR VEHICLE OVER THROUGHLY SO YOU DO NOT HAVE VEHICLE PROBLEMS LATER THAT WERE NOT SEEN BEFORE THEY CAN HAPPEN. FANTASTIC SERVICE EVERY TIME. I WILL ALWAYS TAKE MY HYUNDAI TO HYUNDAI ON PERRYVILLE. ROCKFORD, ILLINOIS.

Freeport, IL
2013 Hyundai Azera
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Horrible service
Car comes back damaged after service

Good Afternoon
         We have previously spoke about the concern with the lifting issue . We have been awaiting pictures to verify what actually happened . this is the first i heard about the time issue from your visit . From the paperwork and time stamp its looks like the visit was just about an hour . Any questions please contact us , or if you have any questions on the declined services that we recommended please give us a call more than happy to explain.

TA
Terri A.
05/15/2018 Category: Service
I just love all the people at Hyundai

TE
Tauna E.
GREAT SERVICE
NONE

Freeport, IL
2012 Hyundai Azera
05/15/2018 Category: Service
the employees make the place great!
the employees make the place great!

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Great
This dealership always provide excellent quality. I came in for an oil change and they notice a nail in my tire during the multi-inspection and fix it, thank you for keeping me safe on the road.

Oak Lawn, IL
05/11/2018 Category: Service
The staff are extremely polite and exceptional
This place is amazing. I really love this place the staff are very helpful and kind. They always work with my work schedule to drop off and pick up my car. I work in chicago and practically live over here and still travel the distance to use this particular dealer.

FS
Frank S.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Car serviced
My Vehicle was serviced in a prompt matter was told by staff how long the wait and was happy with repair work done.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville

Thank you for taking the time to compete our survey. We thank you for your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle again in the future.Bret BokkerService Manager815-229-0089Bret.bokker@driveanderson.com

Belvidere, IL
Oil Change
Slow Service

Belvidere, IL
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Poor communication
Implied my car had several "issues" on the mechanics check list, but when pressed for details, brushed off as oh nothing to worry about. Roberta is excellent at what she does, the lack of communication comes from the technicians and mechanics.

Good Morning Sharon,
     I read over your survey and first of all i do apologize , we have a apprentice technician working with our platinum technicians . He had him fill out the survey and that how they were advised in school to fill it out . Which that is not the correct way we perform them here . If you looking in the detail so the service performed listed is tire rotation which was performed , i am assuming by the noise the tire are still in good shape have just worn unevenly . Which means you still have good life left they have just worn oddly . I apologize it looks like there was some miscommunication . If you would like to id like to get ya back in and we can check out those tires and see what we can do about that noise for you, and i would like to perform a full new multi point for you . So you have the correct one filled out to spec for your records . Thank you , Please give me call with any concerns or questions .

Deborah W.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Friendly and fast service
I took my new car in for its first oil change. The staff in the service department and sales room floor were very friendly, and I didn't have a long wait.

John H.
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Just what I needed
Fast friendly service. Recall dealt with.

2016 Hyundai Veloster
05/07/2018 Category: Service
MFG Warranty
Great service and communication. Wish I could've made it 5 stars or at least 4.5, but when I got the car back it had grease hand prints on the hood. Any normal car this wouldn't have mattered too much, but my paint isn't normal. Still love you guys

Don W.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
05/04/2018 Category: Service
Friendly attentive service
The people here are very nice and in general do good work. I have had them do the major work on my elantra since I moved to Rockford. I do count on them when I think my car needs to be looked at for any reason since I believe that they are well trained and knowledgeable. Sadly there is not much that can be done about their prices for routine maintenance.

Loves Park, IL

Terry W.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
05/02/2018 Category: Service
Good Service
Fixed everything runs much better

Good Afternoon,
    Fantastic thank you for taking the time to complete the survey from your recent visit here with us at Hyundai On Perryville. Were glad you visit was above satisfaction and we look forward to seeing you next time . Have a Great Day

Larry M.
Mount Morris, IL
05/02/2018 Category: Service
HOP
It's ok!

Good Afternoon Larry,
      Yes it is unfortunate when the car wash brokes , we were doing our best to repair it in a timely manner. We are more than willing to run it through if you want to stop by , as to we have it up and running again . When your vehicle was brought in you had two recalls that per campaigns we have to disconnect the battery .  With new vehicle theres so many options that you can personalize we unfortunately were unable to reset them back to exactly where you had them . We strive to do our best with everything that is in our control and appreciate the feedback, We look forward to seeing you next time and please contact me if you have any questions . Thank you and have a great day .

PH
Patricia H.
05/01/2018 Category: Service
Best dealer experience ever
Everything about our visit was exceptional. We only planned on looking but because Dave was so friendly and willing to show us new and used cars, we ended our visit by buying a certified Hyundai Sonata Sport. We also enjoyed working with Jim and Pat. We will definitely recommend your dealership to friends and family.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We look forward to servicing your vehicle again in the future.

Rockton, IL
2014 Hyundai Veloster
05/01/2018 Category: Service
4 times for the same issue
I had my vehicle in for service 4 times for the same issue. They covered the first but then charged me for each time following claiming I was either adjusting or tampering with a bolt that you cant even see or get to without removing multiple other parts of the car.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville

Morning, all the same information we spoke about the last time you were here . Wont get into the details again about the mysterious terms of your vehicle and continuess parts breaking . As we spoke before if your are not tampering with the bolts than the previous owner has installed or performed something on that car causing issues  . Maybe a different car would be suggested for your next time trial road course adventure . Thanks have great day

Roscoe, IL