4.6

Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5

2015 Hyundai Elantra
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Expensive
just to have my vehicle inspected was expensive, then to get another charge tacked on for repairing areas that didn't pass inspection... competitors in the area work cheaper, i am required by warranty to have all repairs done at the dealership. Needless to say, i will not be returning when the warranty ends
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 08/30/2019

Good Morning ,
        thank you for your feedback from your recent visit with us here at Hyundai on Perryville. It looks like we performed the 60,000 mile service you approved and we checked the alignment in the service and it failed . We advised you it failed and recommended it and you approved the alignment . We are quite competitve in our maint service's ,we we are little more expensive your geting factory OE parts and fluids installed instead of aftermarket parts .

Jennifer K.
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Rockford Hyundai
Love my Tucson! Love Patrick Rosenberg!
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 08/28/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We thank you for your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle again in the future.

08/27/2019 Category: Service
Fast, effective, honest. Great service staff.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 08/28/2019

TQ
Tom Q.
Freeport, IL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Great experience!
As always, we had a great experience at Hyundai on Perryville.

One request: the previous dealership we dealt with used a customer loyalty card. Every 6th oil change was free.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 08/27/2019

Sandra B.
2006 Hyundai Tucson
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Problem was found, and solved, in timely matter!
Management was great, called me daily, with updates on my vehicle! Vehicle is operating like it is bran new! I am very pleased with my service!
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 08/21/2019

Roberta S.
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Bobbi’s review
I am always pleased with the information that I am provided. When I scheduled my 30,000 mile service the person that scheduled wanted to be sure that I knew the basic cost. When I came I. I was informed again of the cost and informed about possible increased cost, I was given the option to decide about that. I feel included in the decisions. The waiting area is very comfortable.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 08/20/2019

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/15/2019 Category: Service
Wish the email coupons were automatic
The dealership is great. Folks are great. However, I always forget the blinking coupons I get by email. Would be nice if that stuff just automatically synced up with my account, the app, bkuelink, etc.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 08/16/2019

BL
Bradley L.
My review
Always pleasant service personnel.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 08/15/2019

PH
Patricia H.
08/15/2019 Category: Service
The staff are very friendly and the service was done in a reasonable amount of time even after doing a thorough check of our car. They even washed our car. We highly recommend the sales and service at Hyundai on Perryville.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 08/15/2019

Poplar Grove, IL
2015 Hyundai Elantra
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Great place
They showed me my dirty filters, and told me my brakes needed to be changed. No pressure to have them do it, told them I can do it myself.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 08/14/2019

Beloit, WI
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/11/2019 Category: Service
Exceptional service
The staff is incredibly friendly, provides extraordinary service, from start to finish

SL
Sandra L.
08/10/2019 Category: Service
Friendly people, comfortable waiting area.

Janice S.
08/08/2019 Category: Service
Friendly & efficient
Very friendly staff and service done very quickly.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 08/08/2019