4.6

04/16/2020 Category: Service
111
0111
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 04/16/2020

Thank you for the feedback from your recent visit here with us at Hyundai on Perryville . We appreciate the great review and look froward to seeing you next time .

NB
Nelson B.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
03/27/2020 Category: Service
Car fixed! Happy owner
Finally my car got fixed replacing all the tire pressure sensors. The manager approached to me in a kind way giving me a complete explanation of the issue that my car had. The environment is really nice, open spaces if you decide to wait during the service.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 03/30/2020

Denise B.
Loves Park, IL
03/26/2020 Category: Service
Awesome Customer Service
Excellent customer service I received from Roberta in the service department. My Elantra needed more service than my regular maintenance. Roberta kept me updated while working diligently with the warranty company on checking my vehicle coverage. I was also provided with courtesy vehicle until repairs was completed. I was very satisfied with the overall service I received and would give Roberta 10 stars!!
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 03/30/2020

Randy B.
Loves Park, IL
2019 Hyundai Elantra
03/22/2020 Category: Service
Friendly service
Friendly staff, and the service was quick and hassle free! Very happy!

Jon A.
2016 Hyundai Azera
03/21/2020 Category: Service
Life saving service
I love the service team at Hyundai on Perryville because they do great work. Last time I was there I got out of my car and thought I was dying, I told the service man I needed to get to a hospital, he said I’ll get an ambulance, I said I need it faster than that because I believe I’m having a stroke. The service manager overheard the conversation and said take him in the company van. I believe they saved my life.
Now thats 5 star service
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 03/23/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We thank you for your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle again in the future. I am very happy to hear that you are doing much better.

Belvidere, IL

Todd L.
2013 Hyundai Accent
03/20/2020 Category: Service
Great people
They stand by their warranty.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 03/20/2020

KH
Kristine H.
Roscoe, IL
2018 Hyundai Kona
03/19/2020 Category: Service
The staff is awesome !
Liz is very polite & curious every time I've been out there .
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 03/19/2020

LH
Linda H.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
03/17/2020 Category: Service
Repeat customer
We’ve had 4 Hyundais. Hyundai on Perryville keeps our business because of their outstanding sales and service.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 03/18/2020

Harvard, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/16/2020 Category: Service
Friendly prompt service.
Listened to our needs, came up with the exact vehicle for us. Thank you, Bryan, for helping us select our Hyundai Tucson Ultimate.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 03/17/2020

Roberta S.
03/16/2020 Category: Service
Bobbi’s come ts
I always receive quick and efficient service. Everyone is friendly.

CL
Corey L.
Rockton, IL
2016 Hyundai Elantra
03/15/2020 Category: Service
Cleanest service center.
I went in for an oil change which is only a few dollars more than I paid to do it myself. This place is clean and the staff is friendly. They got me in and out quickly and that included a free car wash. I would definitely recommend to anyone.

Caledonia, IL
03/14/2020 Category: Service
Oil Change
Did an awesome job and are always friendly.

PC
Pamela C.
2018 Hyundai Kona
03/14/2020 Category: Service
Very nice service and fast.
I always have a great experience when having my car serviced. The workers are on it and so polite. Don't have to wait very long at all.