Overall Rating 3.8620717/5Overall Rating 3.8620717/5Overall Rating 3.8620717/5rating 3.8620717rating 3.8620717
Overall Rating 2.1034455/5Overall Rating 2.1034455/5rating 2.1034455rating 2.1034455rating 2.1034455

05/09/2019 Category: Service
Service on my Sonota
Very friendly and my job was done very quickly
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 05/09/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We thank you for your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle again in the future.

Janet R.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/08/2019 Category: Service
They're great people that do a good job
I appreciate their professionalism and quality work.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 05/08/2019

Loves Park, IL
05/08/2019 Category: Service
Fast Service
Friendly and willing to make thinks right!
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 05/08/2019

Freeport, IL
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Excellent sevice, appointments on time, all my questions answered. The only complaint I have is the outrageous price for the cabin air filter ($52.00) . I declined to have it installed, bought a OEM filter online for $8.65 delivered. Takes 5 minutes to install, OEM filter was a exact duplicate of the Hyundai filter not a cheap knock off, save yourself a few bucks on this service......

Lawrence B.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Warranty & Maintenance work
Minor warranty work part was obtained quickly. Replacement and needed maintenance work were done promptly, as usual.

JJ
Jon J.
Naperville, IL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/04/2019 Category: Service
All fixed!
The oil leak, ac hoses and noisy blower motor were all repaired under warranty. The staff were helpful and friendly.

05/04/2019 Category: Service
Oil leak and no AC after warranty engine replacement
Nice folks and they honored my $2,000.00 warranty but I wish they’d checked it out more thoroughly before returning it. I now a vehicle that leaks oil on my driveway every day and no cold air from the AC.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 05/04/2019

Good evening ,

Thank you for your feedback from your recent visit with us . I apologize your having and issue with your vehicle . I will pull your information Monday and look into the details and follow up with you then so we can discuss this further .

Mary W.
Byron, IL
Very professional and thorough
Did great job

Dekalb, IL
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Hyundai on Perryville
friendly staff; attention paid to details and shared with customer

Roscoe, IL
05/03/2019 Category: Service
Ended up needing a new motor. All cover under warranty including my rental car. Everyone was very helpful.

Chicago, IL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/03/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is knowledgeable and polite at this location.

KL
Kim L.
Rockton, IL
2018 Hyundai Kona
05/01/2019 Category: Service
Awesome dealership
I have been going to Hyundai on perryville for years. Our saleswoman pat carter is awesome! Service dept is the best.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 05/02/2019

ER
Edward R.
05/01/2019
Above and beyond
My daughter owns a Hyundai and was dealing with another Hyundai dealer. We will just say they were having a bad day. The ladies in the parts department researched her car came up with a plan with the help of the service manager.
They intervened at the other dealer through channels. The other dealer followed up same day apologized for the issue and are making it right.

It was complicated and the other dealer is responding with enthusiasm. Love My Hyundai.

BIG Thank You!!!
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 05/02/2019

BW
Benjamin W.
Beloit, WI
2016 Hyundai Elantra
04/30/2019 Category: Service
Good work/service
My wife went in for her oil change appointment and told me everyone treated her well, she felt comfortable, and it did not take too long.

MA
Marie A.
Belvidere, IL
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/30/2019 Category: Service
Friendly employes
Great service,and on time.

Christie H.
Belvidere, IL
04/29/2019 Category: Service
friendly people
friendly people. didn't wait long. lady that helped me went over everything and also made sure that I didn't need anything else done while I was there

VK
Vickie K.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/27/2019 Category: Service
Appointments
Needed to get in for headlight replacement, got in same day within hour of calling. Wait time was minimal from time of arrival to finish.
Staff always friendly and informative.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 04/29/2019

Davis Junction, IL
Great Service Wonderful People
I mostly dealt with Roberta, and she was great! She was sweet, courteous, informative, and helpful. She answered questions, she updated me on how long it would take to get my car serviced. I loved and enjoyed the customer service I received. She even washed my car, which truly made my day! Thank you so much Hyundai, and thank you even more Roberta!
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 04/26/2019

VA
Vicky A.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/25/2019 Category: Service
Drive right in sit for only a few minutes problem taken care of car washed driveaway
I went in for my first routine oil change/inspection since purchasing my car. Very easy to make appointment, drive right in, have a seat and before I know it, I was told my car was done. By the time I was done paying the car had been run through the car wash and was waiting for me out front. Excellent service thank you thank you
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 04/25/2019

Thank you for taking the time to compete our survey. We thank you for your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle again in the future.

PG
Patricia G.
04/25/2019 Category: Service
Always impressed with their customer service, everyone I encounter is great.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 04/25/2019

04/24/2019 Category: Service
I had my car in for a service call it took a long time. But they had a rental car for me. I love Hyundai so much thanks for the customer service and many for things
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 04/24/2019