4.6

Loves Park, IL
2018 Hyundai Accent
02/14/2020 Category: Service
I get in quickly, car is serviced quickly and I am back on the road. No hassle!
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 02/14/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We thank you for your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle again in the future.

Machesney Park, IL
2013 Hyundai Accent
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Excellent customer service. Everyone is so friendly.
Everyone one I've dealt with is so very friendly and helpful, it is a joy to work with them,
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 02/13/2020

Winnebago, IL
2012 Hyundai Tucson
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Easy to work and very accommodating.
Easy to work with and very accommodating.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 02/11/2020

Tracy M.
02/06/2020 Category: Service
Efficient Service
I only brought in my 2013 Hyundia Sonata for an oil change. Getting an appointment was convenient. I was also offered shuttle service to my job as well.
I really appreciated the option!
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 02/06/2020

GE
Gordon E.
Belvidere, IL
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Every time I go to Hyundai for service they always have friendly service advisors and the work they perform on my car is always top notch. I wouldn’t consider taking my car anywhere else.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 02/06/2020

James R.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
02/04/2020 Category: Service
James Robertson
very friendly and interested in me as a person
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 02/04/2020

NC
Nora C.
Beloit, WI
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
02/02/2020 Category: Service
On time and no surprises
The service department is always ready for my car, we discuss possible issues that may come up and after the service, they fully explain the work and are ready with a printout for my records.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 02/03/2020

KR
Karin R.
02/02/2020 Category: Service
Jobs done in a timely manner while waiting
They knew what needed to be done and made sure it was done right.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 02/03/2020

GP
Gary P.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
01/31/2020 Category: Service
Got the work done and correctly
They did a nice job.

WW
William W.
Poplar Grove, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/30/2020 Category: Service
tgreat people to do business with
very knowledgeable and pleasant to work with

Robert B.
Machesney Park, IL
2019 Hyundai Elantra
01/30/2020 Category: Service
I had an appointment for an oil change, was greeted by Roberta upon arrival. She was very helpful, as it was my first visit. Based on the service I received, I will be back.

GG
Gary G.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
01/28/2020 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICE
From the moment I first visited this dealership I have been amazed at how great the person who work there are and everyone is a professional in their area of expertise. Buying my car was a great experience and every time I return for service I am extremely happy with the service personnel and the job they do.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 01/28/2020

Ben S.
01/27/2020 Category: Service
Helpful staff
Everytime I call they are kind and courteous. They help me with all my issues and get me in withing a reasonable time frame. Also they've fit me in for an oil change in a pinch which was extremely helpful. Great staff.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 01/28/2020

Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 01/27/2020

Bruce S.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
01/24/2020 Category: Service
Roberta always takes good care of me and answers questions I have.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 01/27/2020