Overall Rating 3.8214286/5Overall Rating 3.8214286/5Overall Rating 3.8214286/5rating 3.8214286rating 3.8214286
Overall Rating 2.0714246/5Overall Rating 2.0714246/5rating 2.0714246rating 2.0714246rating 2.0714246

LO
Larry O.
2009 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
03/05/2015 Category: Service
great service
one of the best service(automotive) dept. I have been too.
Mike A., SERVICE MANAGER from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 03/16/2015

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We hope to service your vehicle again in the future.

TA
THOMAS A.
03/04/2015 Category: Service
Always very responsive
I always appreciate the service I get from Hyundai on Perryville. Very prompt, very clean, very friendly, excellent service.
Mike A., SERVICE MANAGER from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 03/16/2015

We would like to take a moment to thank you for completing our survey. We are looking forward to servicing your vehicle again in the future.

DA
DEBORAH A.
Rockton, IL
2008 Hyundai Elantra
02/25/2015 Category: Service
Most excellent service!
I bought my new 2008 Hyundai Elantra here & it has been serviced here ever since then. The customer service is top notch & when I'm ready to buy a new car, Hyundai on Perryville will be my first stop.
Mike A., SERVICE MANAGER from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 02/25/2015

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We would also like to thank you for being such a loyal customer. As always we are looking forward to servicing your vehicle again.

ROBERT H.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/20/2015 Category: Service
I don't have a great opinion.
I was concerned about a noise I had on the right side of my Hyundai Santa Fe. Since this is a dealer with Hyundai, I thought they could know what was wrong.
They told me it was my brakes and I would have the noise continually. So, I still have the same problem I had when I took it in for repair. I am not too pleased with my experience there.
Mike A., SERVICE MANAGER from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 02/23/2015

I just wanted to take a moment to appologise. We would like to take a look at your vehilce, and see if we may have overlooked something. Please contact Mike Armato at (815) 229-0089.

Belvidere, IL
2015 Hyundai Elantra
02/06/2015 Category: Service
excellent customer service
I have a Toyota and a Hyundai and have used both Anderson dealers for Toy. And Hynd. By far Hyundai on Perryville is the betterbofbtje two. And Hyundai on Perryville is in fact the best car dealership I have ever been to for timeliness, overall work and customer service. I was so impressed I bought my new 2015 vehicle there. I was also impressed with sales. Buying a car always take a for ever so no complaints and overall good experience. Service is what got the 5 stars
Mike A., SERVICE MANAGER from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 02/10/2015

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We want to thank you for spending your time with us at Hyundai on Perryville, and are looking forward to servicing your vehicle again in the future.

Loretta B.
2010 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
02/06/2015 Category: Service
the service people
they greet you at the door, they listen and tell you when and what to expect and they are polite and professional while being kind.
Mike A., SERVICE MANAGER from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 02/10/2015

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey, it is greatly appreciated. We are looking forward to servicing your vehicle again in the future.

Kenneth S.
2007 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
02/02/2015 Category: Service
Service Dept rocks!
Rita takes great care of me. Has a loaner ready when I need one.
Mike A., SERVICE MANAGER from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 02/03/2015

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. As always it is our pleasure to assist you with a loaner vehicle when it is available. We look forward to servicing your vehicle again in the future.

Belvidere, IL
2007 Hyundai Sonata
01/28/2015 Category: Service
Always makes repairs timely
Wouldn't take my car anyplace else
Mike A., SERVICE MANAGER from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 02/03/2015

Thank you for taking your time to complete our survey. We want to let you know we appreciate such loyal customers. We look forward to servicing your vehicle again in the future.

GR
Gregrey R.
Nora, IL
2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
01/22/2015 Category: Service
Hyundai On Perryville Road
Great Cars ,Great Service, What More Can I Say !
Mike A., SERVICE MANAGER from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 01/27/2015

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We are looking forward to seeing you again for you next service needs.

WG
WARREN G.
Winnebago, IL
01/19/2015 Category: Service
Hyundai Cares
They treat you right
Mike A., SERVICE MANAGER from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 01/21/2015

We would like to thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We appreciate your business and are looking forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

RA
Ronald A.
01/15/2015 Category: Service
Always helpfull
Mike A., SERVICE MANAGER from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 01/16/2015

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We are looking forward to servicing your vehicle again in the future.

DK
DENNIS K.
Poplar Grove, IL
01/09/2015 Category: Service
Dennis K
the dealership was very clean and everyone was so nice
Mike A., SERVICE MANAGER from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 01/14/2015

Thank you for taking your time to complete our survey. We look forward to servicing your vehicle again.

Loves Park, IL
2006 HYUNDAI SONATA
01/08/2015 Category: Service
friendly knowledgeable staff
Friendly knowledgeable staff
Mike A., SERVICE MANAGER from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 01/14/2015

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

01/05/2015 Category: Service
Thanks!
Awesome. The customer service staff in service dept. are friendly and very helpful!
Mike A., SERVICE MANAGER from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 01/14/2015

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. It is our pleasure to service your vehicle here at Hyundai on Perryville.

FS
FRANK S.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/01/2015 Category: Service
Excellent In service
Vehicle was ready when promised while waiting at this dealership where I brought this SUV new in 2008
Mike A., SERVICE MANAGER from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 01/14/2015

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We look forward to servicing your vehicle again in the future.

CATHERINE S.
12/25/2014 Category: Service
Fine employees. Cheerful and clean atmosphere.
Definitely pleased with everything
Mike A., SERVICE MANAGER from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 12/26/2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We are looking forward to seeing you again for your next service needs.

Mary M.
2012 HYUNDAI ACCENT
12/23/2014 Category: Service
Super Service!
I'm very happy with the personalized service that I receive at Hyundai on Perryville. I can count on the team for any assistance.
Mike A., SERVICE MANAGER from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 12/26/2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We are very pleased to service any of your vehicle needs and are looking forward to seeing you again.

GL
Glenn L.
12/17/2014 Category: Service
highly recommend
Can't say enough good things about this dealership. From Sales to Service their staff has been more than helpful in taking care of my transportation needs
Mike A., SERVICE MANAGER from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 12/19/2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey, it is greatly appreciated. As always it is our pleasure to take care of all your transportation needs here at Hyundai on Perryville. We look forward to seeing you next time.

Jeremy W.
2012 HYUNDAI VERACRUZ
12/10/2014 Category: Service
Professional
Everybody at Hyundai on Perryville is professional to the max. They have a respect for the customer the likes that I have not seen in any other dealership that I have dealt with in the Rockford Area. Purchased 2 new vehicles from there in the past 2 years, always go back for any service, and will continue to buy from them.
Mike A., SERVICE MANAGER from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 12/10/2014

Thank you very much for spending your time with us here at Hyundai on Perryville. It is alwlays our pleasure to take care of you and your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you again.

Have a great day,

Diane D.
Marengo, IL
2012 HYUNDAI TUCSON
12/01/2014 Category: Service
Every single employee makes you feel welcome.
The Perryville group is outstanding. I have purchased 6 cars myself and will not go anywhere else.
Mike A., SERVICE MANAGER from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 12/04/2014

We would like to thank you very much for taking the time to complete our survey. We would like to thank you very much for being such a loyal customer. We look forward to seeing you again.