4.6

Darlene E.
Machesney Park, IL
2008 Hyundai Veracruz
04/17/2017 Category: Service
The two individuals that I deal with every time I go in for service.
I consistently deal with the same two service department employees and that consist contact with caring, thoughtful individuals makes my service experiences a pleasant experience every time!
Mike A., SERVICE MANAGER from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 04/19/2017

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We look forward to servicing your vehicle again in the future.

Debora M.
Machesney Park, IL
2016 Hyundai Veloster
04/14/2017 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
The service crew is friendly, responsive and knowledgeable. My loaner car from Enterprise was great and the shuttle was timely.
Mike A., SERVICE MANAGER from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 04/14/2017

Todd L.
2013 Hyundai Accent
04/12/2017 Category: Service
always friendly
They took care of my car needs when mine was down.

EK
Eddy K.
Cherry Valley, IL
04/12/2017 Category: Service
Good Service and friendly personnel
5 stars.

Michael L.
04/11/2017 Category: Service
Awesom Job, Service was exceptional!!
All was better than expected!!!

Bernard M.
Poplar Grove, IL
2012 Hyundai Genesis
Professional and knowledgable staff
Very satisfied!

Christopher S.
Poor Customer Service
I wanted to a take some time to reflect on my interactions as of late at the perryville location before taking this survey to be clear headed. The quality of the customer service provided by the service dept has dropped tremendously. It has forced me to pull my business to another dealership. I have had several issues as of late but this last visit was the final straw. I had to wait 6 weeks and call/stop in 3 times to finally get it in to be looked at. After calling I discovered they were having issues with their loaner, which is understandable but someone should of called me to inform me of this delay, not leave me wondering forcing me to inquire several times on the status. After the long wait, and having to pay partially for a rental from enterprise and giving up several hours of my limited time off between jobs. I picked up my car and nothing was done to fix the speaker issue. They said they could not replicate the issue funny thing was as soon as i got in the car you could hear it plain as day. After taking a video and going back in to show the service rep of the issue, I was told the service manager would call me back. I never got a call back. I waited another week before I called back and spoke to Mike I was informed that it could result in a charge of $100+ an hr for labor if they deem it wasn't a mfg defect. Which I understand as I work with warranties in my job too but how it was handled and explained was poorly done. I questioned as to why it wouldn't be covered as it was a speaker they replaced at the time 7 weeks prior and I called back within 48hours of the service that there were issues with the latest speaker and then it took them 6 weeks to get in reinspected. Leaving us to agree that it would be more cost effective to just replace the entire factory speaker system with aftermarket one. Which defeats the purpose for the 10 Year extended warranty I purchased. I didn't like this advice at all and called around to other dealers. I was able to get it in at another shop within 2 days and it was fixed under warranty. I am pulling my business and going there from now on. I felt valued and understood over at the new location. Their service manager and mechanic sat in my car while I showed them the issue. Finally after 6 weeks of hassle I found people willing to work with me.
Mike A., SERVICE MANAGER from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 04/11/2017

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.

04/10/2017 Category: Service
Customer service
We are very happy with the service received recently.

VG
Vickie G.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/10/2017 Category: Service
Employees are very caring and willing to let you ask questions.
I requested an
appointment time early for an oil change and I even had a hot cup of coffee. The waiting area is comfortable and always very clean!

Winnebago, IL
2012 Hyundai Accent
04/09/2017 Category: Service
People very friendly
Fast service

Davis Junction, IL
04/05/2017 Category: Service
Poor device price
I like coming to Hyundai but the service labor price is crazy 720 dollars for a few hrs of work not happy with the price at all
Mike A., SERVICE MANAGER from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 04/06/2017

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. Having contaminated fuel running through the vehicle can be costly. You should be getting reimbursed from the gas station in which you purchased your fuel. This type of repair can be very time consuming in order to not have to replace parts.

Kenneth S.
Mike A., SERVICE MANAGER from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 04/04/2017

04/04/2017 Category: Service
Good costumer service
Mike A., SERVICE MANAGER from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 04/04/2017

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. I apologize for the parts delay.

Winnebago, IL