4.6

Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5

VC
Vicki C.
Dixon, IL
03/15/2017 Category: Service
Got the right oil!
Was told it would be free.....Oh well.

03/15/2017 Category: Service
Friendly
Thanks
Mike A., SERVICE MANAGER from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 03/15/2017

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We strive for a five star rating and it seems we have fell short. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact us.

Hyundiai on Perryville

Justin S.
03/13/2017 Category: Service
My cars service was done in a timely manner, and I could not be more happy with the whole Hyundai experience!
Mike A., SERVICE MANAGER from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 03/14/2017

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We look forward to servicing your vehicle again in the future.

LH
Laura H.
03/12/2017 Category: Service
Nice first oil change on my 2016 Tucson
Oil change and computer update done at the same time during my first oil change on my 2016 Tucson. It was done in a reasonable amount of time and was even washed for me! Nice surprise! Good job guys!

Marvin L.
03/11/2017 Category: Service
Timely & attentive personel.
Marvin Letsinger

Michael M.
Sterling, IL
2012 Hyundai Accent
03/11/2017 Category: Service
Solid Service
No problems to speak of. Service was timely and techs always keep me appraised of needs to keep my car running for the next . . . 150,000 miles (going for the big 300K). Thanks!

ST
Stan T.
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/10/2017 Category: Service
Above average customer focus!
Sales & service actually surprised me- not what I was used to in a Dealership. Friendly, informative & focused on a customer's needs --that's what sets you guys apart. Well done indeed!
Mike A., SERVICE MANAGER from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 03/10/2017

Richard H.
2013 Hyundai Azera
03/09/2017 Category: Service
As always the service department and front desk personnel are helpful and friendly.
Mike A., SERVICE MANAGER from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 03/10/2017

PF
Pat F.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
03/09/2017 Category: Service
great service...
great service but some prices are extreme...
Mike A., SERVICE MANAGER from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 03/09/2017

PC
Paula C.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/08/2017 Category: Service
Customer Service and Maintenance Mechanics
exceptional customer service and explanation of what is happening to your car. Maintenance Mechanics are thorough
Mike A., SERVICE MANAGER from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 03/09/2017

Mark S.
Byron, IL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/07/2017 Category: Service
Courteous and professional!
Very nice people to deal with. Courteous and professional. Service took less time than quoted. Nice atmosphere!

Sandra H.
Cherry Valley, IL
03/07/2017 Category: Service
Sandy H.
The service staff were superior! I had an appointment and was greeted promptly. I was informed of what had to be done according to a recall for my sun roof. I had scheduled an oil change that day as well. A complimentary car wash was done for my inconvenience. As far as I am concerned there was no inconvenience to me. I felt my time was well spent! I enjoyed myself. I can't say enough good about your service at Hyundai on Perryville. Thank you.

WG
William G.
2009 Hyundai Accent
The Service I've come to expect from Hyundai on Perryville
I received outstanding service from both Roberta and Mike in your service department !!

KD
Katherine D.
Winnebago, IL
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service and Personnel
The quality of the service and personnel.

LW
Lisa W.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
03/06/2017 Category: Service
Excellent services and shuttle back and forth to work
Always very helpful and answers all my questions.

WA
Wilma A.
Freeport, IL
03/05/2017 Category: Service
Service great!
I had two recalls and an oil change. It took a couple hours and I was out of there. Everyone was friendly and the coffee was good too. Plus they washed my car, now, if I could just get them to vacuum and wash the inside of the windows..lol.