4.6

Kim L.
Rockton, IL
2018 Hyundai Kona
09/25/2019 Category: Service
The service along with the personal professionalism of the staff is awesome!!
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 09/25/2019

SP
Sara P.
Loves Park, IL
09/24/2019 Category: Service
The staff in the service department are the best, they are the nicest most pleasant people. Very knowledgeable and easy to talk too.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 09/24/2019

Michael M.
Schaumburg, IL
2010 Hyundai Elantra Touring
09/20/2019 Category: Service
brake service all around
prompt service, quickly, and work done well, and faster than expected, thanks

Richard R.

Cindy S.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Oil Leak
I took my 2015 Santa Fe to Hyundai On Perryville for an oil leak. In less than an hour, it was diagnosed and fixed. The repair was under warranty so I left with no charges. The staff was their usual courteous and professional selves. I am moving to Florida soon and will definitely miss this service department. They have taken excellent care of all four of my Hyundai’s over the years.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 09/20/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We thank you for your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle again in the future. Safe travels on your journey to Florida.

09/19/2019 Category: Service
...
....
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 09/19/2019

AL
Alina L.
Oregon, IL
09/18/2019 Category: Service
Great service and friendly staff
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 09/19/2019

2019 Hyundai Elantra
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Decent service so far
Have had a few good visits and a bad visit since purchasing the vehicle in April 2019. Have had a whistling noise from the driver side since purchase. Have brought it back 4 times and had a service bulletin done on it last time. The noise is louder and at lower speeds now. Have an appointment next week to get fixed now.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 09/18/2019

Good morning ,
    Thank you for the feedback from your visit last time . I know you've been in a couple times , a couple times when i test drove with you we were unable to hear it. Unfortunately we follow Hyundai's TSB I'm sorry there fix didn't solve the problem . we will dig into it further for you and contact Hyundai about there issue on your vehicle .

Davis, IL
09/16/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service
Staff was extremely professional and responsive. Great experience.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 09/17/2019

09/15/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change and replacement of Cabin Air Filter
Great service. Hyundai Discovered there were leaves trapped under my motor blower and cleaned it for an additional fee.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 09/16/2019

NR
Nancy R.
Beloit, WI
Excelent dealership - POOR COMPANY
Hyundai on Perryville is the best dealership that I have ever encountered. They are the kindest, most accommodating, respectful, caring people I have encountered when purchasing a vehicle. Their service is not just limited to the day you purchase your car but also all of the service received during the entire ownership of it. The service department is efficient and caring. The receptionist is warm and welcoming. The GM is also caring and so is Jim in the finance department. Pat, who sold me my car, always goes above and beyond.

However, the sad part is, Hyundai Motor America as a company, is less than desirable. Their customer service in consumer affairs is one of the most disrespectful uncaring company I have ever had to deal with in my 49 years of life. My vehicle engine was recalled which has caused not only frequent visits to the service department, but has caused me to miss time off of work despite having a rental car provided for me. When my car reached about 13k miles or so, it started having problems that were directly related to the recall. At about 18k miles, the engine was replaced. Over the course of a few months, my car has been in the shop for the same problem 5 times, twice occurring after the engine was replaced. I pursued a lemon law claim and my claim was denied. This was after review of repair orders and was advised "there is no findings that warrant a buyback." While I realize that the lemon law states in Illinois, 12k miles or 12 months or whichever comes first, they took no consideration as to my safety in this vehicle. The problem occurred once while I was in Chicago resulting in it having to be towed back to Rockford. Hyundai Roadside Assistance was rude and unhelpful and the people in Consumer Affairs who were dealing with my claim were also rude, resulting in my having to also file a complaint about the customer service I received. HMA claims "making things better is at the heart of everything we do." Making things better means placing the customer safety and peace of mind a priority regardless. Vehicles are not free. They are expensive and people need to be safe driving them. it is not safe driving when it is in the shop for the same repair multiple times within only a few months' time. Making things better means treating customers as people and not as just a number. Making things better means listening to the customer's individual problems with their vehicles, not rattling off policy and not allowing the customer to speak and then hanging up on them when they say, "you have not listened to me at all nor heard my problem." Making things better means providing and ensuring a solid peace of mind that the customer can believe in the vehicle they are driving and to trust that when they drive it they will feel safe. Making things better means being realistic - a brand new car that between 13k miles and 22k miles was repaired 5 times including a replaced engine that still continues to have the same problem clearly is not a safe car to drive. Clearly there is a problem. Making things better means hearing the customer and not saying that as a courtesy will offer 3 months of car payments, rather than buying back the car knowing the customer is going to continue to have ongoing problems that were the company's fault in the first place. Please remember all of these issues were due to the problem for which it was recalled in the first place. Making things better means taking FULL responsibility as a company and not allowing a customer to have to pay for a problem the company was responsible for causing in the first place.

I don't hold the dealership responsible whatsoever. The only reason I would consider staying as a customer would be because of the dealership - not because I like HMA. Hyundai on Perryville is an amazing dealership. HMA however - has lost my faith as a customer and I truly do not want to support a company who goes against every belief I have about how people should be treated.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 09/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We thank you for your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle again in the future. I would also like to thank you for being so patient with us in your journey. We apprieciate your feedback reguarding our dealership.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Friendly not pushy clean
Friendly staff. Never pushy. Knowledgeable. Super clean facility.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 09/13/2019

Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 09/12/2019

Loves Park, IL
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Friendly
The repair was quick and my service advisor was friendly
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 09/10/2019

Schaumburg, IL
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Helping a out of town guest
I was on my way to a trade show in Rockford from the suburbs of Chicago. About 5 miles out from the dealership when my car broke down. the Staff at the Perryville Hyundai took care of both my car and my situation. in the end my car is running great and the trade show was a success.
Thank you the the staff.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 09/10/2019