Overall Rating 3.8214286/5Overall Rating 3.8214286/5Overall Rating 3.8214286/5rating 3.8214286rating 3.8214286
Overall Rating 2.0714246/5Overall Rating 2.0714246/5rating 2.0714246rating 2.0714246rating 2.0714246

GJ
Gregory J.
2018 Hyundai Kona
01/12/2019 Category: Service
fIRST SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE
FIRST MAINTENANCE VISIT WENT WELL WITH NO ISSUES.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to compete our survey. We thank you for your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle again in the future.

BD
Bonnie D.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/12/2019 Category: Service
2014 Santa Fe
Everyone is so friendly and helpful.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 01/14/2019

Jerome L.
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Update in software
Had service work, oil change , tires rotated and software update.all went well, except the software update caused the Check Engine Light to come on a day later. Returned car to dealer to get it fixed. Yes the software update caused the problem. They held the car for two complete weeks waiting for a new wiring harness=, supplied us with a rental free of charge. Car is now functioning well.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 01/10/2019

LH
Linda H.
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff
I always get good service and I don’t have to wait long for my car to be done.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 01/07/2019

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Friendly personal attention
Always pleasant fast and courteous
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 01/07/2019

GE
Gordon E.
Belvidere, IL
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Just like every other time I have used this place for my auto service. Very professional people to work with. Everything was done to my satisfaction, and they go out of their way to make sure that I am happy when I leave the dealership.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 01/04/2019

ST
Stan T.
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/01/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service & friendly, helpful group!
Very welcoming & helpful dealership. They offer options & help answer our questions with good detail & clear explanations.

2013 Hyundai Veloster
Veloster service
Service department is very helpful, responsive & polite

KC
Karen C.
Roscoe, IL
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
01/01/2019 Category: Service
The service, promptness, very helpful
Bret Bokker & his assistant are outstanding, immediately had someone working on our car & kept us posted as to what they were doing & when parts would be in. We were extremely happy with the outcome

PH
Patricia H.
12/31/2018 Category: Service
A+ Service
The staff is so friendly, professional and courteous.

Oregon, IL
12/31/2018 Category: Service
Good service, bad timing
I’ve been going to this dealership for almost a year. I dropped my car off early and didn’t get it until the end of the day. Staff explained they were extremely busy, but I would have liked a phone call for an update, not just I needed something else to be fixed.

BP
Bob P.
12/28/2018 Category: Service
Fast
Fast and easy and fairly priced

Diane W.
2018 Hyundai Kona
12/26/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, low pressure, great service.
I have had a great experience so far with Hyundai On Perryville. From the salesman to the service department for my first service appointment. Everyone at Hyundai has been great!
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 12/26/2018

Jeff P.
2008 Hyundai Tucson
12/24/2018 Category: Service
FIRST SERVICE
I bought my Tucson pre-owned, the previous owner had their service done here, so they know the vehicle, she had high praise for the service, and so far I am also pleased. I will be returning for my service needs as well. I never sit on hold when calling, always professional and friendly. Thank you for a great experience!
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 12/26/2018

AC
Ana C.
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Right price and fast service
It costed less than I expected.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 12/21/2018

DV
Donald V.
Belvidere, IL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/20/2018 Category: Service
They are always friendly and willing to help with all my needs.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 12/21/2018

Jerome L.
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Good job
Took vehucle in for software up date, got i change and tires rotated, it was time foe both. Done in leaathsan one hour

12/19/2018 Category: Service
Comfortable wait area

JV
Joseph V.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
12/19/2018 Category: Service
Failure to return lights in the position found!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nice that you do the checking of my lights and other points however I have always maintained that you put them BACK where you found them especially the lights. I had them to come on automatically every time I am in the car. This really upsets me. If anyone reads this it should have improved considering we have been doing business with you for over seven years and this has not changed. Perhaps I need to change where I do my business!

Good Afternoon,
      Thank you from your feedback from your recent visit here with us at Hyundai On Perryville. Yes we of course check the lights on every visit, but we also turn the lights of to conserve the battery. While your vehicle is in the shop the keys stay in the ignition from the write up process to the repair to the finish. If the key is in the ignition it keeps the lights on , which is why we turn them off .  I apologize that about the headlights being turned off on your vehicle and the inconvenience of that issue .  Not everybody leaves them on auto, we will make a note to start checking that on our normal process. Thank you and have a great day and Merry Christmas!!

LN
Layne N.
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Caring Service
Always get personal service here.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 12/19/2018