4.6

Overall Rating 4.024999/5Overall Rating 4.024999/5Overall Rating 4.024999/5Overall Rating 4.024999/5rating 4.024999
Overall Rating 2.2499998/5Overall Rating 2.2499998/5rating 2.2499998rating 2.2499998rating 2.2499998

GJ
Gregory J.
Loves Park, IL
2018 Hyundai Kona
12/06/2019 Category: Service
2nd Scheduled Maintenance
Good experience overall
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 12/06/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We thank you for your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle again in the future.

GG
Gary G.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
12/02/2019 Category: Service
Best ever
I’ve been around a long time and never had the kind of great service I get every time at Hyundai on Perryville.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 12/03/2019

Susan S.
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
12/02/2019 Category: Service
The people and the service
Roberta in the service department was so
helpful and work with my schedule. Liz at the front desk was great too.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 12/03/2019

11/26/2019 Category: Service
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 11/27/2019

Debora M.
Loves Park, IL
2016 Hyundai Veloster
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Amazing people make the experience!
I always have the BEST service at Hyundai On Perryville. I've gotten to know Roberta in Service and Liz at Reception very well and appreciate their friendly greetings and honest caring about why I am there and how I am doing in general. I've had a few times where Roberta went above and beyond to be sure I was properly taken care of and honestly satisfied with service. She is a real treasure to the dealership. Liz always greets me as a friend and processes my paperwork efficiently and quickly.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 11/25/2019

Very helpful staff.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 11/18/2019

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
5 star service at Hyundai on Perryville
Great professional honest service by the team members.

Ann Marie B.
Dekalb, IL
2016 Hyundai Elantra
service department
Excellent care polite employees welcoming environment

Randy S.
Lincolnshire, IL
Excellent Personal Service!!
I had engine issues away from home and after normal hours this week. Roberta in your service dept answered my call and guided me through options. She was calm , assuring and really helped me out!

Jennifer C.
Byron, IL
11/09/2019 Category: Service
We got in and out. Showed us some filters that needed to be replaced instead of just saying they were bad.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 11/11/2019

Donald D.
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Sales lady Pat Carter. Service professional Roberta. All trained service techs. Liz in office at counter.
I have always great car care there when ever I have had any issue with my car. My only complaint with this dealership is that they do not have the NITRO fill for the tires like they had in the past years. I had the nitro fill in my tires before for at least 6 years and never had a flat or low tire. This was all at Hyundai on Perryville in Rockford, Illinois. I was told it was too expensive for Hyundai too provide that great service too their customers. I will look for a place that has NITRO fill for their customers car tires when looking for my next car. The piece of mind for not worrying about flat tires is wonderful especially in the winter time when tires loose air pressure. Respectfully submitted by Donald Doyle a loyal customer for over 20 years.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 11/07/2019

Rose T.
King Salmon, AK
2013 Hyundai Genesis
Friendly Atmosphere and Good Service
Friendly atmosphere and the service was timely
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 11/06/2019

Mary R.
Nora, IL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/02/2019 Category: Service
45,000 mile check up,
Great people,they treat you like family.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 11/04/2019

Renata H.
Rock City, IL
2013 Hyundai Elantra Coupe
11/02/2019 Category: Service
Consistently courteous
Every time, it’s only been 3 times but everyone is kind, considerate and eager to repair your car and get you on your way. Free wifi makes it easy to work while you wait. Good coffee too!
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 11/04/2019

MO
Melissa O.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/25/2019 Category: Service
All areas of employees at this Hyundai are exceptional
I highly recommend this Hyundai location!! From calling in, to buying a vehicle through the service department every department is friendly and knowledgeable!! I actually enjoy bringing my vehicle in for service!! Thank you to everyone 😊
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 10/28/2019

GG
Gary G.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/24/2019 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICE/GREAT PEOPLE
They were great when I bought the car and they continue to be great keeping it properly serviced.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 10/24/2019

Jesse M.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Fast, friendly and a great environment
Thank.you

Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 10/21/2019

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Good Job
Oil change and tire rotation. Price was competitive with others
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 10/08/2019