Overall Rating 4.9199988/5Overall Rating 4.9199988/5Overall Rating 4.9199988/5Overall Rating 4.9199988/5rating 4.9199988
Overall Rating 2.34/5Overall Rating 2.34/5rating 2.34rating 2.34rating 2.34

Richard C.
Marblehead, MA
2012 Hyundai Tucson
09/25/2018 Category: Service
service was good , service manager explain what need to be done with my car.

Richard,

PD
Paul D.
Lynnfield, MA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great service from Mike
Mike helped me decide which services to get. I was overwhelmed as it is my husbands car and he was too ill to take it in.

Paul,

Peabody, MA
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Tire rotation and oil change
Staff very professional. They make you very comfortable while you wait.

servicing
Servicing is quick and on time, people are friendly and explain clearly about what need to do and how it going to impact the vehicles.
Jim C. from Hyundai Village of Danvers responded on 09/25/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review.

Debora D.
2012 Sonata
As always the service was great and timely. Mike let us know of future work that needed to be done, and didn't come at us like it was an emergency. It is this level of honesty and integrity that keeps us coming back.

Debora,

Rosemary S.
Saugus, MA
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Always pleasant, great info, and quick service.

Rosemary,

Charles H.
Marblehead, MA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great customer service!
I was made comfortable, then given a specific list of what would be done and the cost. No surprises and i drove away happy.

Charles,

QV
Queila V.
Gloucester, MA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Very good people working there
Perfect

Queila,

LR
Lauren R.
2008 Hyundai Tucson
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Always receive great service, anytime I bring my car in.

Lauren,

James M.
Danvers, MA
09/24/2018 Category: Service
I felt my experience was very satisfying.
I received excellent service and would recommend this dealership.

James,

Craig B.
Boston, MA
09/24/2018
Amazing!!
I wanted to Thank everyone in the Hyndai service department.I called last Monday morning spoke to Mike the sevice Manager, he was great from the start. I had just blown a piston in my 2011 Hyndai Sonata really thought I was going to have to buy a new engine. Lucky for me there was an open recall on my vehicle and I was covered . I picked up my car in just under 4 Buisness days .That is amazing!! What they did for me was nothing short of amazing ....I am so thankful to the entire service department GREAT JOB GUYS!!!!!!!!!

Craig,

Thank you for the 5 star review and the kind words.

CE
Cherylann E.
North Andover, MA
2015 Hyundai Veloster
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Always friendly and attentive, highly recommended

Cherylann,

Jeffrey H.
Merrimac, MA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Fast follow up.
Great communication. Addressed issue immediately.

09/22/2018 Category: Service
Well organized but extremely busy..
A bit above average.
Jim C. from Hyundai Village of Danvers responded on 09/22/2018

Jeffery,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey,
We will be in touch with you to discuss your fuel issue.

Jeffery,

Thank you talking with Mike this morning, we will get your fuel gas gauge situation straightened out for you.

Gloucester, MA
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Love Mike
I always have a great experience with the service department. Mike is very friendly and very helpful with all my questions!
Jim C. from Hyundai Village of Danvers responded on 09/22/2018

Michael H.
Peabody, MA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Great Hyundai Dealer - Both for Sales and Service!
I've been going to Village Hyundai since they were on Route One! They have always been fair and reasonable with me. I've gotten good new car pricing, and fair trades. Service has been excelent and fairly priced!
Jim C. from Hyundai Village of Danvers responded on 09/21/2018

Michael,

Jeff L.
Danvers, MA
Great Service Team
Typically dealing with car dealerships in anyway is an extremely unpleasant experience but with Mike and the rest of the service team, having my car serviced is never a big deal. They are always honest, upfront about what your car needs and never pushy. As long as I own Hyundai's, it will be serviced at Hyundai Village!!

Jeff,

James M.
Wakefield, MA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Always Great service and friendly staff.

James,

Melody W.
EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE
I called Hyundai with an unexpected repair. They made an appointment for me immediately. The staff was extremely helpful and very pleasant. I was in and out with the repair completed in no time at all. Great experience!!!

Melody,

Beverly, MA
Faster service than expected
Told me to wait one hour and a half to one hour forty five, was on my way out at one hour fifteen. Fast, accurate at reasonable price.

Kimberly B.
Ipswich, MA
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Village
Very friendly and courteous service staff. Best car I ever owned.

Kimberly,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, we will do our best to give you a five star experience next service visit.