Overall Rating 4.8918905/5Overall Rating 4.8918905/5Overall Rating 4.8918905/5Overall Rating 4.8918905/5rating 4.8918905
Overall Rating 2.2973/5Overall Rating 2.2973/5rating 2.2973rating 2.2973rating 2.2973

Mike C.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
05/20/2018 Category: Service
Always first class service
I have been having my car serviced here fo many years. Always a great experience.

Mike,

EG
Edwin G.
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Employees care for you
Great service, staff are all very approachable and willing to work with you

Edwin,

KC
Kathleen C.
Wenham, MA
Kathy Clarke
The service manager was terrific! My husband got there early and it was no problem!! Great service!

Kathleen,

BP
Benjamin P.
Ipswich, MA
2014 Hyundai Tucson
05/17/2018 Category: Service
One of the best ‘no BS’ service departments I’ve used.
I bought my 14 Tucson here at Hyundai Village, and have had it serviced here since I bought it. They are always straight and to the point and have gone above and beyond more than once to make sure I was happy with the service. Huge shoutout to Mike in service!

Benjamin,

Roberta M.
Kittery, ME
Mike
Go see Mike in service for your service needs

Roberta,

Boston, MA
Always great

MF
Michael F.
Lynn, MA
Reliable
I made an appointment for 8:00 AM they took my car wright away. I got tire rotation new wipers and oil change. They checked all my fluids and finished in just over an Hr. I was told the wipers were covered under warrantee, I did not know that. So the whole thing cost me less than $50.00 Very Happy

Michael,

WM
Wendy M.
Danvers, MA
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Service dept is the best!
This is my 5th Tucson I luv them I can schedule service easily and they always take great care of me and my vehicles - mike is my favorite guy in service ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Wendy,

EP
Erika P.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
car brake light repair
I was very pleased with my service. Ken and Mike explained everything to me. The repair was done quickly and efficiently. I would definitely recommend Hyundai Village of Danvers to any Hyundai owner. Thank you again for such a pleasant experience.

Erika,

MA
Mildred A.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/16/2018 Category: Service
excellent place to get your car serviced
overall everything has been great when i go to Hyundai village. It has been a great experience. They have always been friendly and the times my car has needed service they accommodate so it can get it done in a timely fashion. I like to specially deal with Mike at the service department. His customer service skills are awesome and i like that he takes his time to explain and teach. He returns calls and schedules my car for service right away and he really knows his stuff. I have nothing negative to say since i have been dealing with them for the last 4 years.

Mildred,

FN
Farah N.
Georgetown, MA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Great Hyundai Experience
I am a loyal Hyundai customer and specifically Hyundai Village of Danvers. I bought my first Hyundai there 10 years ago. It was a 2007 Hyundai Sonata. My daughter who practically grew up in that car, now drives it and plans to get another Hyundai once she’s driven this into the ground. The car has over 150,000 miles on it and has been in a very serious accident, but it runs great. I bought my next 2 Hyundai Sonatas there too. My husband now drives a Hyundai Accent. The owner, sales reps, service reps, even the administrative staff, go out of their way to keep their customers for life. I always service all of my cars there. The service reps are knowledgeable, customer focused, and do everything they can to work with your schedule and your needs. I recently had two friends buying used Hyundai cars because I brag about my car all the time and they love their cars.

Farah,

We got great service

Hoff,

Woburn, MA
Awesome!
Wonderful, friendly, fast and efficient service

HH
Henry H.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Mike Knows how to take care of you
Mike Myette always takes the best care of customers and he relates to them on a professional and personal level. I will buy another Hyundai just because he makes it easy to get service and works quickly.

Henry,

Joyce H.
Work was done quicky

Joyce,

KW
Katerina W.
Lynn, MA
Great place to take Hyundai
Very friendly and helpful staff.

Katerina,

EP
Edward P.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/14/2018 Category: Service
good service you can trust
I've been going to Hyundai of Danvers since they took over Tom O'Brien many years ago. This is a place you can take your car in for service and know you can trust your car will come out correct.

Edward,