Overall Rating 4.9069802/5Overall Rating 4.9069802/5Overall Rating 4.9069802/5Overall Rating 4.9069802/5rating 4.9069802
Overall Rating 2.37209/5Overall Rating 2.37209/5rating 2.37209rating 2.37209rating 2.37209

April B.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Nice appointment
While receiving work done to my vehicle, they did a nice job calling me and letting me know what was wrong and what the process to fix it would be and let me decide whether to perform it or not.
Jim C. from Hyundai Village of Danvers responded on 07/19/2018

April,

TF
Teresinha F.
07/19/2018 Category: Service
very reliable
they do as they say every time very reliable
Jim C. from Hyundai Village of Danvers responded on 07/19/2018

Teresinha,

2015 Hyundai Elantra
Great Service Consultant
The Service Consultant, Mike Myette, took the time to listen to my concern about a piece of weatherstripping on my Elantra, and advised me as how to correct my problem with a small piece of tape instead of replacing the whole strip only to have the problem repeat itself. (The weatherstrip was wearing because of my brushing against it when entering the Elantra) No matter how busy he is - he takes the time to stop and listen... I continue to be impressed by his concern and professionalism. He is the main reason why I continue to have my service done at this dealership! (We will be buying our 4th Hyundai at this dealership in October replacing our 2013 Tucson mainly because of the way he has taken care of our Hyundai's over the years)
Jim C. from Hyundai Village of Danvers responded on 07/18/2018

Joseph,

Marilyn R.
Georgetown, MA
Awesome as always
Everyone is ready and willing to help. No matter what they are in the middle of doing if you have a question they will stop & answer it. Allways have a smile on their faces and they are very considerate. Only suggestion that I would have would be to vary the types of magazines you have in the wait room. Although I love sports I also would like to have some brainless reading while I wait.

Marilyn,

07/17/2018 Category: Service
Work done as requested and in timely fashion.

Great place

Jeff,

LA
Lorelei A.
Always the best
I always feel like I'm THE special customer. I can have the most basic service done on my vehicle yet I get the same attention as the person buying a car. The Service staff is the best .... Mike's the best. There's a reason I have my third vehicle from Hyundai Village of Danvers ... They treat me like family.

Lorelei,

Jeff W.
Mike is the best
Mike is the best he is number one.

Jeff,

ES
Eileen S.
Gloucester, MA
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
Mike in Customer Service
I always receive the best service

Eileen,

David,

Saugus, MA
2010 Hyundai Sonata
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Convenience, helpful staff when going for service
Excellent service, staff is great, Mike Myette is very helpful. I would recommend Village Hyundai to all my family and friends/
JAMES M C. from Hyundai Village of Danvers responded on 07/12/2018

Meredith M.
Service department
Never a problem best service around
JAMES M C. from Hyundai Village of Danvers responded on 07/12/2018

Meredith,

Diane C.
Saugus, MA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Friendly atmosphere
Excellent service by everyone at this dealership. I would definitely recommend them!
Jim C. from Hyundai Village of Danvers responded on 07/11/2018

Diane,

Richard W.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Mike Meyette is the best
Mike was upset with my review. He made right on my disappointment. He was on vacation when I picked up the car. Thank you Mike!

Big disappointment this time
Dealer is expected to have parts in stock and if not be able to get them in a timely manner.
Jim C. from Hyundai Village of Danvers responded on 07/11/2018

Richard,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and talking with Mike today. we look forward to seeing you at your next service visit.

Melissa B.
Billerica, MA
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Ken is friendly and knowledgeable....
Ken is a great asset to Hyundai, he’s always there when I take my vehicle in for service and is thorough and nice. Thanks so much!

Melissa,

2014 Hyundai Elantra
Another happy service experience
Upfront estimate of the cost, accurate cost and I got in and out on time

PW
Paul W.
Andover, MA
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Great job by the Hyundai service team!

Paul,