GS
GABRIEL S.
Chevrolet Suburban
05/05/2021
Just perfect
Fast, precise, efficient, honest, real.

EC
ELLEN C.
Simi Valley, CA
Jaguar XJ
05/01/2021
HONEST, SKILLED, AMAZING TROUBLE SHOOTING
I am a woman who drove from L.A. to Vegas and noticed smoke coming from my car. I called many mechanics. One wanted my car for two weeks and a $2000 deposit. Noe Ugarte at I AM MECHANIC was amazing!!!! He diagnosed the problem (a plastic flap rubbing against my tire) and I was on my way in no time. I so appreciate the professional, honest, super sleuthing. He saved my trip and money and time. THANK YOU NOE!!!!
Tony U. from I Am Mechanics responded on 05/04/2021

Ms.Hellen Thank You Very Much For Your Comments And Rating We appreciate Taking The Time To  Share Your Experience With I AM MECHANICS, We Wanna Start By Saying That Transperency And Integrity Means Alot To Us Thats What keeps us In In Business And Keeps us Goin Thank For Your business And Comments.

PA
PATTY A.
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
04/25/2021
They are honest and upfront with the issues on your vehicle.
Tony U. from I Am Mechanics responded on 04/26/2021

Ms.Patty Thank You For The Great Rating .

LL
LARRY L.
04/24/2021
Friendly service, quick service
When I 1st met neo Over the phone he was kind and friendly, He said he could get a look at it right away, He was fair and honest with his price and he finished the job Right away Show I didn't lose any time at work The car is running great and he did a fantastic job, I would recommend this company highly to anyone and all of my friends
Tony U. from I Am Mechanics responded on 04/26/2021

Mr. Larry Thanks For Your comments And Choosing I AM MECHANICS As Your Repair Facility.

HU
HUNTER U.
Suzuki Vitara
04/21/2021
Quality service
I brought in my old 1999 Suzuki vitara with 2 blown cylinders. It took a while but worth the wait. Runs like she did years ago!
Tony U. from I Am Mechanics responded on 04/26/2021

Mr. Hunter We Wanted To Thank You For Your Comments And Rating Althoug The Job Was Challenhing Were Appreciate The Giving Us the Time Anf Opportunity To work on Your Vehicle.

WD
WILLIAM D.
04/20/2021
Fast service
I was surprised at how quickly they diagnosed and repaired my truck. Highly recommend them
Tony U. from I Am Mechanics responded on 04/26/2021

Mr. William Thank Your Very Much For Your Feed Back And Your Business.

HR
Herman R.
04/16/2021
The best service in Las Vegas
We have been going to I Mechanics for six years. The service is great and they take pride in what they do.
They are so honest and that's hard to fine in Las Vegas. We wouldn't go any where else for service to our vehicle.
Thank You I Mechanics for great service.
Tony U. from I Am Mechanics responded on 04/17/2021

Mr.Herman As Always Thank You For Your Loyalty With Us And Supporting Our Business.

ZL
ZAC L.
04/15/2021
Honest shop
I’ve been using Tony as my mechanic for 10+ years on several different vehicles, and I can’t say anything bad. Super professional, honest and gives it to you straight. Plus he works on pretty much anything from a Kia to a Maserati. Don’t discount this shop because of its location. These guys are legit. I highly recommend I Am Mechanics if you want the job done right the first time.
Tony U. from I Am Mechanics responded on 04/17/2021

Mr.Zac Thank So Much For Being Our Long Time Customer All This Year We Appreciate Your Business And Yoyr Feed Back.

BN
BELEN N.
04/15/2021
OIL CHANGE
I Am Mechanics is the only place was able to successfully do an oil change and I appreciate that. :)
Tony U. from I Am Mechanics responded on 04/17/2021

Ms.Belen Thank Very Much For Your Comments And For The Great Rating We Thank You For YOur Business.

SL
SAM L.
Phoenix, AZ
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
03/29/2021
Quick, Convenient location
I had Noe replace some air conditioning parts because the air conditioning wasn't working properly. He did a good job and i just bought a k& n air intake and filter and ill be having him install that for me. Thanks Noe!
Tony U. from I Am Mechanics responded on 04/02/2021

Mr. Sam thank giving us a great rating and your feed back count with us at any other service.

MARIA H.
Lexus IS 250
03/27/2021
Great work, fair prices and excellent customer service!
I am mechanics provides great work fair prices and excellent customer service. I have gotten my car work done twice there and have gotten consistently great results both times. I highly recommend their services.
Tony U. from I Am Mechanics responded on 04/02/2021

Thank you very much for all your comments and your business.

SP
STEVE P.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
03/18/2021
Knowledgeable, honest.
Being a first time customer, I was impressed with the shop. Finding a reliable mechanic in this town is a real chore. Prices reasonable for work done.
Tony U. from I Am Mechanics responded on 03/22/2021

MR.pence I AM MECHANICS  thanks you for your business and your great rating thank for giving us an opportunity to work for you.

DARREN B.
Fairfax, VA
Chevrolet Express Cargo Van
03/17/2021
Great inspection process
Noe was great at doing a used vehicle pre-purchase inspection. He saved me from buying a car that had a number of issues that the dealer tried covering up. He took time to show me all the data he collected during the inspection and answered all my questions. Would recommend.
Tony U. from I Am Mechanics responded on 03/17/2021

Mr. Darren Thank you for choosing I AM MECHANICS for your vehicle inspection and opportunity to look out for your invesment on your nrw vehicle we thank you for trusting our experience and our advice.

KC
KYESHA C.
03/15/2021
Thank you to everyone in the shop , nowie your customer service is great 👍🏾
Tony U. from I Am Mechanics responded on 03/17/2021

Ms.Kyesha thank you very much for your comments and business.

CONNIE S.
Ram 1500
03/12/2021
I AM Mechanics
I am Mechanics is just amazing. Their prices are very reasonable. The staff are very kind and honest. I will definitely recommend them to anyone.
Tony U. from I Am Mechanics responded on 03/13/2021

Ms.connie Thank you so much for your comments and choosing I AM MECHANICS for your vehicle needs you can count on us for any other services.