DN
DAVID N.
Herriman, UT
Chevrolet Suburban
04/19/2019
Awesome service for this out of towner
Im visiting from Utah and my air conditioner stopped working...I was melting in Vegas! Tony got me in and out and fixed up within a couple of hours for the exact amount quoted. He’s honest, helpful, and fast!
Tony U. from I AM Mechanics responded on 04/19/2019

THANK YOU I AM MECHANICS APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS.

JOHN C.
Snohomish, WA
Chevrolet Astro Cargo Van
04/18/2019
Very friendly and great service but....
Staff is very friendly and took me out into the shop to show me the problem and I appreciate that.

I do have a minor complaint. It appears that someone scratched off my sticker for the next oil change and I don’t understand why you’d take off my sticker when I need to know when my next oil change is... but it’s not quite bad enough to warrant the loss of a star.
Tony U. from I AM Mechanics responded on 04/18/2019

THANK YOU FOR THE FEED BACK.

Hyundai Accent
04/06/2019
Great customer service!
Tony and his employees truly go above and beyond for their customers. I brought my car in on a Friday afternoon. My ignition had gone out. The dealership’s quote was 2x higher than Tony’s. Tony ordered the part and then had one of his employees go pick it up when it wasn’t delivered on time! This was late Friday afternoon when all most of us want to do is get home and get the weekend started. Tony’s team had my ignition fixed in under an hour upon getting the part. I highly recommend I Am Mechanics!
Tony U. from I AM Mechanics responded on 04/08/2019

thank you Mr. I AM MECHNICS appreciate the time you take to give as  feed back.

Subaru Baja (Natl)
04/02/2019
Just the Best in Vegas
Great people who make you feel like more than just another dollar or their job. And their fast, efficient and do a good job. I hate letting people touch my car and I would take her back here in a heartbeat. I've had other not so great experiences around Vegas so these guys are definitely the best around.
Tony U. from I AM Mechanics responded on 04/03/2019

THANK YOU FOR THE FEED BACK I AM MECHANICS APPRECIATE  YOUR BUSINESS.

LC
Lori C.
Acura 3.2TL
03/22/2019
Tony
Very professional shop. Helpful and informative. Highly recommend this place.
Tony U. from I AM Mechanics responded on 04/03/2019

I AMMECHANICS THANK YOU

ANONG S.
Cadillac CTS Sedan
03/12/2019
Good customer service
Good customer service I just picked up my car yesterday for an oil change- but it should be good, no issues so far 😊
Tony U. from I AM Mechanics responded on 03/13/2019

That is good to hear Anong. Thank you for leaving us an honest review. Everyone at I AM Mechanics hopes to see you again.

Mario c.
Isuzu Rodeo
03/08/2019
Great
Profesional and excelent Job
Tony U. from I AM Mechanics responded on 03/13/2019

Thank you for the review Mario. We hope to see you again at I AM Mechanics.

02/27/2019
Always rely to serve and answer questions.
Tony U. from I AM Mechanics responded on 02/27/2019

I AM MECHANICS Thank you for you business.

BT
BRUCE T.
02/25/2019
Great job
I have known Tony for years.
I have Always been treated fairly.
That’s not usual all the time in this industry!
Fair prices. Fast work. No BS
THANKS Tony
Bruce Teeples. Heritage Distribution
Tony U. from I AM Mechanics responded on 02/26/2019

thank you from I AM Mechanics and team.

DAVID S.
INFINITI QX60
02/22/2019
Honest mechanic
They got repair done quickly fair and honest.
Tony U. from I AM Mechanics responded on 02/26/2019

than you to be loyalty customer for  I AM MECHANICS.

EJ
EDDY J.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
02/21/2019
I had a reservation to get my breaks done, the dealership was late getting the parts to the shop, and that put me behind but as soon as the part was delivered the shop started on my breaks and 45ish minutes later it was done. Awesome job!!
Tony U. from I AM Mechanics responded on 02/21/2019

than you i am mechanics appreciate your business.

JAMES S.
Kia Sportage
02/20/2019
Symptoms and the cure
As usual I brought my car ti I am mechanics and they diagnosed my problem quickly. It was obvious to me my rear brakes needed attention. With almost 200,000 miles I knew it would be a simple rear pad replacement. Fortunately the mechanic found that I also had a leak that was pouring oils onto the pads and fixed that while they had the brakes torn apart. Just another example of these guys fixing he problem and the cause. I recommend I am mechanics to anyone who has a problem with their vehicle. They diagnose the symptoms and apply the cure!
Tony U. from I AM Mechanics responded on 02/20/2019

I AM MECHANICS thank you  for the feed back is a pleasure to do what is right and keep our customer happy.

Marlene C.
Chevrolet Uplander
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Marlene said that the place did a good job, she's been going there for years.
Tony U. from I AM Mechanics responded on 02/13/2019

thank you for the trust and loyalty.

AT
ANGIE T.
Nissan Xterra
01/28/2019
Fixed my alternator
I've had a lot of problems with my vehicle ticket to a lot of mechanics I have been cheated out of my money and told things were wrong with my vehicle that wasn't finally I took my car to I am a mechanic and did the best out there they didn't try to cheat me out of my money to help me with my vehicle and they told me what actually was wrong with it and what I need to fix honest loyal trustworthy people I will definitely bring my vehicle back and not only myself but my parents and several of my friends
Tony U. from I AM Mechanics responded on 01/29/2019

Thank you for the trust you  have on us I AM MECHANICS thank you for the feed back.

AL
ANTHONY L.
01/21/2019
Great work
These guys are honest and know what they are doing, I have been here many times.
Tony U. from I AM Mechanics responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you Anthony I AM MECHANICS appreciate your loyalty than you .

Dodge Dakota
01/20/2019
A little expensive
Kind of an expensive job.
Charged me for diagnosis on top of parts and labor for job with no credit given for original diagnosis charges.
Tony U. from I AM Mechanics responded on 01/21/2019

Hello,Liela thank you for  respond our review we apologize for not gave you better prices but when the tech spend more than tree hour  in labor and We only charge you for two hours I don see why you sad you don't have discounts.we appreciate your business and we like to keep you as customer but if you don't like a price next time you should discuss before approvals.

Saundra H.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Saundra said the employees were nice, really patient and accommodating.
Tony U. from I AM Mechanics responded on 01/17/2019

thank you I AM MECHANICS appreciate your business

DAVE H.
Saturn Sky
01/15/2019
they do a good job for a fair price
the guys at i am mechanics did a great job on getting my ac working properly on my 2008 saturn sky thanks again
Tony U. from I AM Mechanics responded on 01/16/2019

hey Dave thank you for the  opportunity I AM MECHANICS appreciate your business.

AY
ANDREW Y.
Toyota Yaris
01/15/2019
Superior Service
I have used a few mechanics, from North Las Vegas down to Henderson and I Am Mechanics is the only one to earn my trust and there by my repeated business.
Tony U. from I AM Mechanics responded on 01/15/2019

thank you  very much Andrew for the fed back I AM MECHANICS appreciate your business and  trust tank you again.

AH
ALEJANDRO H.
Ford Freestyle
01/08/2019
Very helpful and know what there doing.
They are very professional,and they know what they are doing.easy to talk to they explained what they were going to do and showed me what they did.and there Price's are very good. I would recommend them
Tony U. from I AM Mechanics responded on 01/09/2019

THANK YOU ALEJANDRO I AM MECHANICS APPRECIATES THE OPPORTUNITY TO PROBE OUR  QUALITY WORK AND PROFESSIONALISM.