Heber, AZ
12/02/2019
Great people to work with.
Complete brake job.
One day turn, great people to work with.
Tony U. from I Am Mechanics responded on 12/02/2019

THANK YOU FOR  THE FEED BACK I AM MECHANICS APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS.

MARINA W.
Hyundai Santa Fe
11/16/2019
Excellence
Excellent service and workmanship, but I value honesty and fairness, and that is why I will return for future maintenance.
Tony U. from I Am Mechanics responded on 11/18/2019

Thank you very much,  Mr. Marina for your feed back and businnes we will keep providing a good service for your vehicle needs.

scott w.
11/14/2019
Radiator swap.
Very professional and courteous. Very quick with their work, too.
I have complete confidence in Tony and Noe to diagnose any problems with my '03 Civic.
Tony U. from I Am Mechanics responded on 11/18/2019

Thank you Mr. Scott for your business and trusting our shop, and making us your repair facility of choise we will continue with our commitment on providing the best service for our value customers.

SP
SACHIN P.
11/08/2019
Excellent service at an affordable price
Really appreciate the help Tony provided to fix my car at a very reasonable price and quick turnaround time. Would be definitely recommending immechanics to all my friends.
Tony U. from I Am Mechanics responded on 11/08/2019

THANK YOU FOR YOUR FEED  I AM MECHANICS APPRECIATE  YOUR BUSINESS.

MICHEL R.
Mercedes-Benz E320
11/01/2019
I brought my Mercedes in for service on an issue I was having! I was told I would receive a call in a few hours! True to his word I did! My problem was identified along with a maintenance schedule of what else my car needed!

The prices were reasonable. We have brought my wife’s car there in the past and have been satisfied and now I’m satisfied with the care of my car!

Best service, best mechanics in Vegas
Tony U. from I Am Mechanics responded on 11/01/2019

Thank you very much for your feed back Mr. Michel were very appreciative with your business and trust on oir repair shop. Thank you.

BW
BRENISHA W.
North Las Vegas, NV
10/25/2019
Repairs
I was satisfied with they service
Tony U. from I Am Mechanics responded on 10/29/2019

Brenisha thank your very much for your feed back.

JOANNE D.
Lincoln Navigator
10/25/2019
I was recommended here by our friend Hector. I was so happy with the customer service because Tony waited after 5 pm for the towing company to receive my vehicle. I will definitely recommend this place and I will come back. Thank you I AM MECHANIC.
Tony U. from I Am Mechanics responded on 10/29/2019

thank you for the feed back Ms. Joanne we apreciate your comments and your business, your satisfaction is our priority.

BK
BEVERLY K.
Hyundai Accent
10/11/2019
Friendly staff
It was a great experience and you guys where great at showing and explaining the problems!
Tony U. from I Am Mechanics responded on 10/14/2019

Thank you bevery for your feed back we appreciate your business and satifaction.

ROBERT C.
Nissan Versa
10/10/2019
I already recommend your business to my friends and family members 👌
Tony U. from I Am Mechanics responded on 10/10/2019

Thank you for the fed back I AM MECHANICS appreciate your business.

10/10/2019
Undecided
Undecided. This is my first time having work done on my vehicle.
Tony U. from I Am Mechanics responded on 10/10/2019

Thank you for the feed back I AM MECHANICS  appreciate your business.

CG
CAREN G.
10/07/2019
Customer Service
I highly recommend this place. Tony and the crew are phenomenal and the prices are amazing! The team are extremely knowledgeable and efficient. Thanks guys!
Tony U. from I Am Mechanics responded on 10/08/2019

Thank you very much for your five star review and feed back we take great prive for our cusmomers and there needs thank you.

HR
HERMAN R.
10/01/2019
Fast and honest great work
Every staff member was very helpful. They took care of my issues (bearing and break pads) and very well done! And explained to me everything in detail, I would highly recommend “I AM MECHANICS” to everyone of my friends and family!!
I will be back to replace my catalytic converter.
Tony U. from I Am Mechanics responded on 10/08/2019

Mr. Herman thank your for giving us the opportunity to correct the issues with your car and making ther right also thank your for the feed back.

TD
THOMAS D.
Dallas, TX
Chrysler 300
09/21/2019
They care about the customer
I am mechanics is very honest when it comes to car repair & they care about the customer I felt very welcomed & comfortable at the shop
Tony U. from I Am Mechanics responded on 10/08/2019

Thank your for your feed back and your business Mr. thomas.

SCOTTIE H.
Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight
09/10/2019
They take care of you and they back their work
This shop is no JOKE they handle whatever you bring them
Tony U. from I Am Mechanics responded on 09/10/2019

As always thank you for the feed back, and we are here to provive you with the best service possible Mr. scottoie

LD
LUISITO D.
09/08/2019
Job well done as agreed.
I felt the place had honest mechanics. Hope they'll keep it that way.
Tony U. from I Am Mechanics responded on 09/09/2019

Thank you very much foe your feed back and we apreciate the opportunity you gave us.

AD
AMBER D.
09/04/2019
Things were clearly explained.
I had a great experience at I am mechanic, everything was clearly explained.
Tony U. from I Am Mechanics responded on 09/05/2019

Amber thank your very much for giving our facility a chance to work on your vehicle and thank your for your feed back.

EB
ERNEST B.
Nissan Sentra
09/02/2019
It's really hard to find a good mechanic you can trust. We Are Mechanics is a shop I will definitely use for all of my business needs
Tony U. from I Am Mechanics responded on 09/03/2019

Mr. Ernest Thank your for giving us an opportunity  to work on your vehicle and were glad we earn your trust. Thanks for the feed back.

NK
NATHAN K.
Mercedes-Benz E63
08/31/2019
Honest, excellent service, reasonable prices, and knowledgeable
Took in my 2012 MB e63 for brake pad replacement, and did a great job as described to me and up front about prices...would highly recommend.
Tony U. from I Am Mechanics responded on 09/03/2019

Thank you Mr. Nathan for your feed back we appreciate your business and trust with our satff and our repair shop.

AV
AMIE V.
08/28/2019
I am sold on I Am Mechanics
I had a fabulous experience with I AM mechanics. Their service is too notch and I felt confident in their work and skill and was impressed with their prices as well. I feel like the general consensus regarding mechanics is that they gouge you with their fees and prices and find extra things wrong with your car; feels like it is hard to find a good mechanic you trust. Well, look no further than I AM mechanics. They did a thorough work up on my car and did bring up potential concerns, but also explained them well, why things like that happen, how best to car for the car to prolong the need for certain things etc which I so deeply appreciated! It’s a car, it’s not gonna last forever. I am mechanics can get you back on your way, and help you stay car healthy for longer.
Tony U. from I Am Mechanics responded on 08/28/2019

Hello Amie!,,  we wan to say thank you for taking some time of your day to give us your feed back, and that you wore satified with our service, we are determine with our team to always provide our customers the best service possible thank again for trusting I AM MECHANICS as your new repair shop.

Nissan Quest
08/26/2019
Great fast service
Will definitely come back.
Tony U. from I Am Mechanics responded on 08/28/2019

Thank you for your feed back and loyalty with our reoair sho.