Juan R.
North Las Vegas, NV
Chevrolet Traverse
10/24/2020
clean and save
Muy limpio y precavido lugar, very good job and on time.
Tony U. from I Am Mechanics responded on 10/26/2020

Mr. Ruiz Thank you very much foe giving us your comments and always being our loyal customer.

TP
TOM P.
10/23/2020
Great service.
Fixed the problem and I was out if there in good time. Made recommendations that will keep me running smoothly.
Tony U. from I Am Mechanics responded on 10/24/2020

Mr. Tom thank you very much for your business.

North Las Vegas, NV
10/21/2020
EXCELLENT SERVICE!! ALLWAYS ON TIME...
SUPER SERVICE, ON TIME AND AFFORDABLE... I RECOMEND THIS SHOP TO EVERYONE AT THE MILITARY BASE... MY FRIENDS ALWAYS COMES OUT SATISFIED WITH THE SERVICE.
Tony U. from I Am Mechanics responded on 10/22/2020

Thank very much for your comments and always being our loyal customer we give thats to you and all our military in service.

SHERRY C.
Jeep Patriot
10/13/2020
An honest mechanic still left in this world!
Noe is a God send. I actually picked him from his customer comments. Being a Woman I could have been an easy target but I must say that did not prove to be true. Noe explains everything upfront. He wants you to know what , when and how. He applies knowledge, compassion and commonsense before business. When you have your first conversation with him you will completely understand why he gets such wonderful reviews. Thanks Sherry Constantine
Tony U. from I Am Mechanics responded on 10/17/2020

Ms.sherry thank you very much for your comments and always giving us the opportunity to work on your vehicle and givving us your trust.

EL
ELORY L.
Honda Accord Coupe
10/11/2020
Customer
Exceptional service, fair pricing.
Tony U. from I Am Mechanics responded on 10/12/2020

Mr.Elory Thank very much for your loyalty as our customer and your comments.

SJ
STEVE J.
10/10/2020
Always great service
Thank you!
Tony U. from I Am Mechanics responded on 10/12/2020

Mr. Thank your for the great rating and always coming back to service your vehicle at our repair shop we appreciate your business.

Joyce W.
INFINITI QX50
10/09/2020
Always accommodating & are so honest
I recently lost my husband who took care of all our car maintenance - repairs, etc. The I AM guys have been so understanding & have done the extra mile to make sure they check everything out and give me an honest assessment of the condition of my car. They are really amazing.
Tony U. from I Am Mechanics responded on 10/12/2020

Ms.Joice thank you for your comments , as always you can count on us with your vehicle needs thank you for your business.

TREVOR M.
Dodge Ram Wagon
10/03/2020
Great shop, quality work, quick fixes & replacements
Noe is a great very efficient and communicative mechanic , he runs a fantastic shop. I had to get a lot of things replaced and some general maintenance & a full tune up on my cargo van that had been sitting for a very long time. He came up with a quote, had parts ordered and was working on the van same day. Got all the work done before I needed the van for some work to do as well and was mindful of my time needed so I’m very thankful for him and his efforts and service! I highly recommend this shop!
Tony U. from I Am Mechanics responded on 10/12/2020

Mr. Trevor thank your very much for giving I AM MECHANICS the opportunity to work on your vehicle ,

DEBBIE R.
Nissan Maxima
10/02/2020
Friendly
My family has been coming here for years. The team is friendly and professional and always has the vehicle back when they say it will be ready
Tony U. from I Am Mechanics responded on 10/12/2020

Ms. Debbie thank very much for the feed back , and always choosing I AM MECHANICS as your repair facility thank you for being with us this hole time we appreciate yur business.

GT
GEORGE T.
Ford Police Interceptor
09/19/2020
Service or major jobs
These guys are the very Best, they are better than Family which you get to pick... 💯👍...fully committed to each and every project with fair and honest estimates and full understanding of what was completed with very efficient time widows of completion... They are completely professional and trained technicians with passion to please... Just the very Best! 😊💯
Tony U. from I Am Mechanics responded on 09/21/2020

MR.Gorge thank very much for your feed back and your comments our commitment with our customers is very important, I AM MECHANICS is thankfull for your business and support.

09/17/2020
Noe
Honest reliable and on time performance.
Tony U. from I Am Mechanics responded on 09/21/2020

MR. Ross as always thanks for the feed back and being our long term customer.

MICHELLE C.
Chevrolet Malibu Limited
09/16/2020
Amazing Service
I’ve gone to them several times for different issues with different vehicles. I dropped my car off for a fuel pump replacement. Not only did they replace it (what I paid for) they fixed my gas door. For whatever reason it no longer closed and I didn’t notice they fixed it until I went to fill up the tank. Thank you all so much. I’ve recommended them several times and I will always trust them with my cars.
Tony U. from I Am Mechanics responded on 09/21/2020

Ms. Carter we happreciate your business your comments thank you for being our customer.

JAMES S.
Dodge Dakota
09/10/2020
Customer Service
I felt the staff was competent and honest.
Tony U. from I Am Mechanics responded on 09/14/2020

MR. Slayton as always pressure to have you as a customer and we thank you for your bussines.

VC
VENUS C.
09/08/2020
Service was great... Price very fair!
I called multiple shops to get estimates and they had the fairest price. They gave me an ETA and called to follow up and let me know it was finished on schedule. They did not try and upsell me other services. When I picked up they gave me recommendations for other issues and quoted me another fair price. Repair is good so far.
I appreciate the friendliness and reliability. Especially no pressure scare tactics other shops use to sell more service. THANK YOU!
Tony U. from I Am Mechanics responded on 09/14/2020

Thank you very much Ms.venus we appreciate your comments and rating.

STEVE S.
Chevrolet Traverse
09/01/2020
Awesome - One Day Service
Honest shop. Worked overtime to get my car out in ONE day on a major repair job!! Thanks Guys!!
Tony U. from I Am Mechanics responded on 09/02/2020

Thank very much for your comments Mr. Steve we appreciate your business.