12/07/2018
They were honest, helpful, and solved the problem.
I will use these guys again as they were helpful and worked hard to fix the problem that I cam in with
Tony U. from I Am Mechanics responded on 12/07/2018

THANK YOU JENNI FOR GAVE I AM MECHANICS THE OPPORTUNITY TO WORK ON YOUR VEHICLE CONCERNS.

JAMES C.
Lincoln Town Car
12/01/2018
James Callahan
Noe is always thorough. Explains what was done and goes over it with you. Gives advice on upcoming maintenance needs and advises the least expensive options.
Tony U. from I Am Mechanics responded on 12/03/2018

Thank you Mr James for your feed back and support .I AM MECHANICS appreciates your business.

NH
NYANN H.
Buick LeSabre
11/27/2018
Good and knowledgable service
I was given good service for my car. They were fast and efficient. They fixed my car in a day and I was pleased with their work.
Tony U., Shop Manager from I Am Mechanics responded on 11/28/2018

Thanks ms. Nyann for the opportunity to work whit you.

Tony Ugarte
Shop Manager
702-812-9824

JV
John V.
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
11/15/2018
The ONLY place to take your vehicle to...
These guys take care of you, as a customer. I brought up some issues with my brakes, during my normal oil change schedule. They reviewed the maintenance history, called and got the pads replaced, under warranty. The manufacturer balked, but they argued on my behalf. I appreciated them going "to bat" for me, and gladly paid the labor expense for them to replace the pads. It was "close 😉" to the end of the warranty, so they saved me some ⌚and $. Highly recommended, for their honesty, whether you like what they have to tell you.
Tony U., Shop Manager from I Am Mechanics responded on 11/28/2018

Thank you Johnny its alway a pleasure to serve you.

Tony Ugarte
Shop Manager
702-812-9824

JAMES S.
Kia Sportage
11/14/2018
Relieved and Pleased
I am very relieved to find a mechanic shop that does such good work at fair prices!
Each time I bring my older car (2001) to them they fix the problem correctly as well as give me an accurate diagnosis of what problems I'll need to address. I have sent friends to them with problems other mechanics could't solve, and they made the proper repairs. I also appreciate their honesty and good ethics. I brought my car in for a problem that I was sure would involve high priced repairs, and they found it was something simple and affordable, and let me know that was all that was needed. Thank you Tony, and Noah, and the rest of your staff. I am very pleased to have found you.
Tony U. from I Am Mechanics responded on 11/15/2018

thank you James we glad to hear iammechanics full fill your expectations.

Lew M.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Lew said the business is very professional and he is pleased with the service that is provided.
Tony U. from I Am Mechanics responded on 11/15/2018

Thank you Lew for been a I Am Mechanics loyal customer.

PT
Piero T.
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Piero said the staff was trustworthy, honest and did a good job.
Tony U. from I Am Mechanics responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you my friend .

Rigoberto G.
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Rigoberto said this business treats him like family. The work is honest and good. The staff is friendly.
Tony U. from I Am Mechanics responded on 11/12/2018

thank you for being  loyal customer.

LEO M.
Chevrolet Astro Passenger
10/25/2018
Great customer service and efficiency.
Tony U. from I Am Mechanics responded on 10/25/2018

thankyou Leo for the feedback iammechanics apresiste the oportunity to wor on you vehicle.

CR
Charlie R.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Charlie said the business did a excellent job in everything. He will recommend them to others.
Tony U. from I Am Mechanics responded on 10/25/2018

thank you Charlie for all the time your loyalty to i am mechanics.

EJ
EDDY J.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
10/20/2018
Acomidating, fast, great service
Once again I had to have my suv towed to the shop, they got to it and it was done by the end of the day, and it needed some big parts replaced. These guys know what an inconvenience it is to not have a car for work, everyday life, and they genuinely want to get you back to it. They tell you like it is and never over charge for small things.

THANK YOU MR. EDDY FOR THE OPORTUNITY I AM MECHANICS
APRESIATE YOUR BUSINESS.

MA
Martha A.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Martha said the business provided really good service.
Tony U. from I Am Mechanics responded on 10/23/2018

THANK YOU MARTHA FOR   TOSERVICE YOUR MERCEDES BENZ ML350 WITH I AM MECHANICS  WE APRECIATE YOUR BUSINES.

CYNTIA H.
10/11/2018
Tony is the best!
Assisted Me Right Away best customer Service Ever! Thank You Guys !
Tony U. from I Am Mechanics responded on 10/23/2018

YOU WELCOME .AND THANK YOU.

SL
Scott L.
Toyota Avalon
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Scott said the employees did a great job.
Tony U. from I Am Mechanics responded on 10/23/2018

THANK YOU FOR THE FEDBACK .

SA
Scott A.
Grass Valley, CA
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Scott said he would recommend this business for service.

THANK YOU.

Kenneth M.
Corona, CA
Kia Optima
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Kenneth said they're really good, flexible, and accommodates his schedule.

THANK YOU .

THANKYOU.

EJ
Eddy J.
08/28/2018
comfortable, trusting shop.
Comfortable, professional shop, I didn't know what was wrong with my Trail Blazer, in less than a hour I received a call and was told what the issue was and how much and approximately what time it would be fixed. I'm very satisfied and trust this shop with all my and my wife's vehicle repairs.
Tony U. from I Am Mechanics responded on 08/29/2018

Thank you Mr. Eddy for the feed back.

MA
Martha A.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Martha said she is very pleased with the service.
Tony U. from I Am Mechanics responded on 08/28/2018

Ms. Martha thank your for being our long time customer and patronage..

Christina H.
Nevada
Jeep Liberty
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Christina said the work was good on her vehicle. She recommends them for work.
Tony U. from I Am Mechanics responded on 08/29/2018

Thank you Christyna for the opportunity, we hope to continuing doing business with you.

Middletown, NY
Chrysler 200
08/22/2018
I go to this mechanic all the time. They’re friendly and knowledgeable abou my car and what I need. They never try to persuade you just to get more money out of you. They’re honest and I would recommend I Am Mechanics to anyone.
Tony U. from I Am Mechanics responded on 08/28/2018

Ms. Danique thank your for sharing your experiences with us we are gald to hear our team does there best to explain and educate our customers and making the feelf right about there repairs they need.