LL
LUPITA L.
North Las Vegas, NV
07/22/2021
Honesty and Outstanding Service
Noe and his brother are just amazing and do an outstanding work. Their honesty and work ethic is by far the best I have come across in the last 20 years in the automotive industry. It is difficult to find honest people and when it comes to having work done in your car there’s only few people I trust and I can say I AM MECHANICS IS THE PLACE to bring your vehicle for any type of repairs.

NW
NATHAN W.
07/15/2021
Paid too much…A/C is not working as it did before now…
Had my car towed there after my alternator went out because I had a good experience here in the past. This time not so much. Fell like I got overcharged= Nearly 1300 for parts and labor on an alternator replacement, battery that I honestly prob didn’t need (had it just replaced 6 months ago) and oil change. Also the A/C now has a one minute delay from ignition to turning on which in Vegas is not gonna work. Time to find a new place I guess.
Tony U. from I Am Mechanics responded on 07/19/2021

Mr. Nathan thank your feed back and its unfortunate to hear you were not completly satisfy, talking to our staff and seing your job invoice the price you paid is correct cost that inclusdes  battery replacement, alternator replacement, diagnose fee, and full synthetic oil change our quality of parts may not be the cheapest but they are the best seens they stand with our integrity and reputation as always all of our customers are not feel obligated to accepting our pricing they can always get a second opinion, at I AM MECHANICS the job get done right the first time.  in regards to your AC please feel free to give us a call we will be willing to help with inspection at no charge just for this inconvinience, but charging system and AC system completely didifferent something we did not work on please let us know if we can help.

CF
CELY F.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
07/13/2021
INTEGRITY AND TOP NOTCH SERVICE
I am a long time customer of 15 years. The work is always top notch and car runs great each service, whether a simple oil change or major repairs. I highly recommend I Am Mechanics for their integrity and professional service.
Tony U. from I Am Mechanics responded on 07/19/2021

Cely Thank you for cooming all this way with us and to continue being our loyal customer we appreciate your business.

GC
GUILLERMO C.
Toyota Tacoma 2WD
07/10/2021
Guillermo C.
They do a good job
Tony U. from I Am Mechanics responded on 07/13/2021

As always Mr. Guillermo Thank for being our loyal customer.

LK
LISA K.
07/10/2021
Every one at I Am Mechanics’s is excellent.
Always there to answer any questions I had about my BMW issues!
I highly recommend them!
Tony & Noe are very knowledgeable and kind!
Tony U. from I Am Mechanics responded on 07/13/2021

Ms. Lisa Thank you for your business and comments.

GG
GREG G.
Ram 1500
07/09/2021
The customer Service
Noe and his team did an amazing job taking care of my truck repairs. Thank you so much.
Tony U. from I Am Mechanics responded on 07/13/2021

Mr. Greg Thank you for commenting about the great service our staff is performing for our customers were glad to hear your are satisfy with our facility.

GF
GUERRERO F.
North Las Vegas, NV
Chevrolet Suburban
07/02/2021
Fast service
Got me back on the road in a timely manner.
Tony U. from I Am Mechanics responded on 07/13/2021

Thank you for Our 5 star Rating Mr. Guerrero were here to service your vehicle any time needed.

MICHEL R.
Mercedes-Benz E320
07/02/2021
Great mechanics and Service
We have been taking our two Mercedes here for services for several years! They are knowledgeable, professional and thorough in the service your car needs!

Best in a Vegas!
Tony U. from I Am Mechanics responded on 07/13/2021

MR. Ricca Thank you for your comments and support to our business.

ST
SHERYLL T.
Toyota Matrix
06/30/2021
Good price and good customer service
My experience at it am mechanic was great the customer service was good I will definitely go back here again... I got my alternator replace now my car back and running again.. Highly suggested this place.
Tony U. from I Am Mechanics responded on 07/01/2021

Ms. Sheryll Thank your for your feed back and were here to help you thank you for your support and business.

CHRIS W.
06/30/2021
Trust
We highly recommend I Am Mechanics!!! Finally, we have found a trustworthy auto repair shop!! We went in to have our 9-yr-old car serviced for a road trip. Noe’s expertise in explaining what needed to be checked was very thorough, which put us at ease. We are completely satisfied with I Am Mechanics and will definitely be back for our regular maintenance.
Tony U. from I Am Mechanics responded on 07/01/2021

Mr. Cris Thank you for the feed back and to continue with us as alays we will always seek to give you the best service for your vehicle and pricing thank you.

YR
YOLANDA R.
Henderson, NV
Honda Civic Cpe
06/25/2021
Best Mechanics in Las Vegas
At I am Mechanics, they are truly excellent mechanics. They do excellent work. I been going to I am Mechanics for years now and my husband and I are very satisfied with their work. I will continue to take our cars to I am Mechanics. Thank you so much Noe and Tony for your great service.
Tony U. from I Am Mechanics responded on 06/26/2021

Ms. Yolanda Thank you For all this years of being our loyal customer and sharing your great comments.

SP
SAMANTHA P.
Nissan Sentra
06/24/2021
Noe and Tony were awesome!
As a woman, I felt intimated going into a mechanic’s shop without my husband. Noe greeted me right away and made me feel comfortable. Tony provided a timely, comprehensive inspection of my vehicle. I felt that he was honest and straightforward with his recommendations. No pressure and no hidden costs! Thank you Noe and Tony, I will be sending all of my future business your way!
Tony U. from I Am Mechanics responded on 06/26/2021

Ms. Samantha Thank you for your expression and all comments and sharing your experience.

AD
AMANDA D.
Henderson, NV
06/24/2021
Very knowledgeable
Noe was wonderful. Explained everything. I brought my car in thinking I needed 2 O2 sensors. Noe tried a few things and figured out it was just a $15 relay. Saved me a lot of $
Tony U. from I Am Mechanics responded on 06/26/2021

Ms.Amanda Thank for your comments, at I AM MECHANICS we try to always advice our customers what is best for there money and most important what is the correct repairs for there vehicle.

KW
KEVION W.
Mercedes-Benz S550
06/16/2021
Quick and very professional
I took my S550 to get a front air spring replaced along with a front wheel alignment it only took two days the car feels great I loved the honesty and fast efficient work two thumbs waaay up from me
Tony U. from I Am Mechanics responded on 06/26/2021

Mr. Kevion Than you very much for being our new customer and your great rating.

DEBBIE R.
Nissan Maxima
06/15/2021
Friendly and trustworthy
Been coming here for years. Always friendly and someone i can trust.

Ms. Debbie Thank for continuining of doing business with us,