Overall Rating 4.41/5Overall Rating 4.41/5Overall Rating 4.41/5Overall Rating 4.41/5rating 4.41

Overall Rating 3.333335/5Overall Rating 3.333335/5Overall Rating 3.333335/5rating 3.333335rating 3.333335
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

CA
Cristian A.
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Good People, could always improve
I love Hyundai as a brand my family and I combined have owned over 8 Hyundai’s and this is the first case where I have been less than impressed with my vehicle. The dealership fails to diagnose and fix the issue of the engine shutting off without warning.
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 08/17/2018

Germantown, MD
2014 Hyundai Accent
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Soo.....the only reason I'll go back is because of the mechanics customer service could use work
I loved the service done on my car, but communication could use improvement. I called the day before asking for my appointment to be moved and stressed my need to get to work by shuttle at a certain time. I was told that there was no need to move,bit to come in as soon as a could. I get to the shop at 815 (told that shuttle person would not be in until 830) so I complete my paperwork. The gentleman helping me asks if I will be waiting or dropping the car off. This information was expressed 3 occasions before this and should have been noted. I explain again that I would be leaving it, but the sooner the better since I depend heavy on my car for my job. I went to grab my things from my car to take the shuttle, to find that it has left without me with a woman who came in after me. Needless to say i was mad, and ended up being 45 min late for my meeting. The young man "Shawn " I believe seemed clueless. He was the person I talked to the day before,and was the one who sent the shuttle out with a woman who came in after me,without asking if there were any customers who needed a ride.Please work on notating accounts. I think if this was done properly, we could have avoided my situation. (Side not: young man with black spikey hair with neck tattoo on his left side needs additional training in customer service) he was the one who sent a woman on her way with a shuttle that should have had both of us, and the one who didn't note my needs the night before for that morning. He was also the one when I came to pay and pick up my car , just asked for signatures for sections without telling me what they were for. He was very confused when I asked him to explain what i was signing for. He didn't explain what was done to my car, just the total and flipped to a page to sign. Not sure how asking what i was signing for with no information from him was confusing,but "common sense" things were not connecting with him that day. I wish the guy the best, but he may need some more training attention in order not to drive customers crazy. Bless his heart.

Only recommending because your service team ( mechanics ) know what they're doing. Thanks guys!!!!
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, if we can assist you with any other needs on your Accent please let us know.

Renee B.
Brunswick, MD
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Everyone was very courteous
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

Renee thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, if we can assist you with any other needs on your Elantra please let us know.

EF
Eric F.
Gettysburg, PA
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Wonderful Service Department
The Ideal Hyundai Service Department team is consistently one of the best we have encountered. We drive 45 minutes just to work with them.
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

Eric thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, if we can assist you with any other needs on your Santa Fe please let us know.

ED
Esther D.
2004 Hyundai Sonata
08/10/2018 Category: Service
courteous service personnel
Everything was very good with the service BUT... when I went to get in my car I found the radio antennae was broken. I am sure this happened in the carwash. If the attendant had not turned the radio on the antennae would not have been raised. The dealership replaced the antennae but I had to share the cost by paying for the part which was
$191.03. Since it was their fault I felt this was unfair.
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

Esther thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, if we can assist you with any other needs on your Sonata please let us know.

08/08/2018 Category: Service
Just okay
Didn’t get what I needed fixed and instead offered expensive repairs to unnecessary things. Staff was friendly and efficient though
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, please call me when you have checked your schedule and we will arrange a loaner car for you to use and keep your car here until we can solve your issue.

301-663-3121 Ext 1107

John S.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Great service great people!
Service reps are professional and work tirelessly to make sure repairs are done promptly and at lowest cost to customer.
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 08/07/2018

John thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, if we can assist you with any other needs on your Santa Fe please let us know.

FP
Francheska P.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Plu
08/05/2018 Category: Service
Scratched my car
Took my car to get serviced, drove home and found a big chunk of paint missing on the back of my car which was not there before. Have called manager and left messages but has not called me back
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 08/06/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, if we can assist you with any other needs on your Sonata please let us know.

SN
Sarah N.
Falling Waters, WV
2018 Hyundai Kona
08/04/2018 Category: Service
Much faster than anticipated! In and out within 30 minutes! Fastest oil change within a dealership ever!
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 08/06/2018

Sarah thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, if we can assist you with any other needs on your Kona please let us know.

BG
Brad G.
Westminster, MD
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Sonata
Ok
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 08/01/2018

Brad thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, if we can assist you with any other needs on your Sonata please let us know.

IS
Irvin S.
Mount Airy, MD
2011 Hyundai Elantra
07/30/2018 Category: Service
recall work
I was very pleased with the service I received. My reason for saying I wouldn''t go back for my next service is that I've been dealing with a shop in my local neighborhood for many years, and will continue. Otherwise, I think Ideal's service is good and their prices are fair.
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 07/30/2018

Irvin thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, if we can assist you with any other needs on your Elantra please let us know.

EN
Emily N.
Knoxville, MD
2010 Hyundai Elantra To
07/27/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Communication
We had an unusual car repair situation involving extended warranty work, a long-distance owner, and issues of delayed maintenance. The service manager was exceptional, communicating clearly and patiently with the car’s local representative as well as the long-distance owner. He went above and beyond to ensure that we all understood the car’s issues and helped us make the best decisions for the situation. Thank you!
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 07/27/2018

Emily thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, if we can assist you with any other needs on your Elantra please let us know.

MJ
Mary J.
Adamstown, MD
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding service. I recently purchased my car at Ideal and I have no complaints. Everyone in service department have been very friendly and helpful.
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 07/26/2018

Mary thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, if we can assist you with any other needs on your Tucson please let us know.

Diana P.
Mount Airy, MD
2012 Hyundai Azera
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Satisfied Customer
I think the service is great at Ideal. When checking in for service the person waiting on you is very professional and friendly. If something needs to be done to your car they will discuss it with you and explain the problem. I have nothing but good things to say about Ideal.
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 07/24/2018

Diana thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, if e can assist you with any other needs on your Azera please let us know.

Martha B.
Myersville, MD
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
RESPECT
PROMPT SERVICE, SHUTTLE SERVICE, JUST NICE PEOPLE.
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 07/20/2018

Martha thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, if we can assist you with any other needs on your Santa Fe please let us know.

SR
Shari R.
Hagerstown, MD
Awesome staff
They provided a shuttle at the time I needed it (no wait) and kept me updated on the status of my car throughout the day!
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 07/20/2018

Shari thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, if we can assist you with any other needs on your Sonata please let us know.

New Market, MD
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Keep appointment and check what customer asks
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 07/20/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, please contact me at the information below and we can discuss your last visit with us.

301-663-3121 Ext 1107

2006 Hyundai Sonata
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Management sucks
Miss the old gang from 15 years ago.
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 07/14/2018

Charles Town, WV
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service on my 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Our service representation was extremely helpful and efficient.
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 07/14/2018

2015 Hyundai Elantra
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Inaccurate info provided
Very upset at the communication. Incorrect details were quoted to me and I spent more than I was advised. Very disappointed.
MARTIN H., Service Director from Ideal Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. I am sorry for the confusion and we did adjust the battery down and then also honored the 10% coupon you had. Your car takes a special battery and cost more than a normal battery. Again I apologize for the error on our part.