Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Mike F.
Ford Aerostar Wagon
01/16/2019
electical problem
Even though I did not have an appointment Toni was able to get my van in for diagnosis. The tech was able to find the problem and it was one that I could fix so they gave me back my van without pressing me to have them do the work. I totally appreciate the good work and attention to detail that Ike's does. They realize that not everyone can afford the cost of repairs.

Saturn VUE
01/14/2019
Superb job
The work that was done was amazing.

AP
Ann P.
Scion tC
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Anne said they do quality work and they warranty it . She also said they are good, honest guys and it's a great place to go.

Ted S.
Hyundai Accent
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Ted said he trusts the business on a business and personal level.

Juan G.
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Juan said the staff did a good job.

Dawn H.
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Dawn said the work that the business does is very good and they do exactly what they say they would and they are reliable.

Cindy B.
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Cindy said the staff are awesome. She doesn't feel like they are being cheated on the cost.

KR
kris R.
Kia Sedona
12/05/2018
Friendly, informative, helpful
They explained what they did and what needed to be done at my next visit so I knew how to plan ahead. I never have to worry about my fluids or tires. They keep me informed of those too.

Danielle B.
Ford Expedition
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Danielle said the staff was really nice and helpful. They were super clear with what needs done, and she really liked the pictures sent to her phone of the parts needing replaced.

Charlene B.
Honda Accord
11/30/2018
Trusted mechanic
I have been using Ike's Auto for a couple years, recommended to me by a friend. In the time that I've been using Ike's Auto they are very impeccable very good work and stand behind their work I would recommend Ike's Auto to my closest friends and have done so. Thank you so much for all the carrying and the service that you have provided. It is a great feeling to have finally found a mechanic honest and reliable great mechanics great staff

Allen S.
11/29/2018
Diagnostician Extraordinaire
I've had my vehicles serviced by Ike for many years. The truly remarkable quality is his ability to diagnose a mechanical issue. When I first told him about the problem I was having he nailed the cure right off the bat. Not only did he diagnose the problem quickly but he stood behind what he had done about 20 months earlier when I had a similar problem, corrected the issue and replaced some parts at no charge.

When you have a vehicle with 259,000 plus miles, parts will wear out and so it was with my 2001 Subaru. I bought this car new from the Subaru dealer. It's been and continues to be a great vehicle. The front wheel bearings were shot which affected the brakes which Ike had replaced in March 2017. He did not charge me for replacing those parts again this time. I was only billed for the additional work that had to be done to repair the bearing issues. Ikes stands behind what he does 100%.

He runs an honest, reliable, first class operation. Once your a customer of his I guarantee you'll never use another mechanic in this area because he's the best you'll find around here!!

BT
Ben T.
Olympia, WA
Chevrolet Luv
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Ben said the business was very accommodating. He broke down close by, they came and got the vehicle. He was able to be taken to work and they fixed the vehicle.

MF
Mike F.
Ford Aerostar Wagon
11/14/2018
1997 lower ball joints
The staff and owner were very helpful and cheerful, the repair was done very quickly and profesionaly. I am very satisfied with the work done at Ike's.
Ike H. from Ike's Auto Repair responded on 11/14/2018

Hi Mike, you make our job fun. We love that you think we are "Cheerful" too. Thank you for the 5 star review and recommendation.

RYAN C.
Burlington, WA
Ford Fiesta
11/13/2018
Take your car to Ikes
Ikes is amazing. One of the most caring staffs with high levels of knolwge and integrity!
Ike H. from Ike's Auto Repair responded on 11/14/2018

Hey Ryan, Thanks for your 5 star review and your kind words. We appreciate you and the opportunity to service your car. Take care.

Mike G.
Chevrolet Suburban
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Mike said the staff at this business did good work on his vehicle.
Ike H. from Ike's Auto Repair responded on 11/09/2018

Hi Mike, Thanks for the 5 star review and recommendation. Ike's Auto Repair appreciates you letting us assist with your vehicle needs.

PR
Phillip R.
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Phillip said the business has excellent customer service, repair work and good timing and everything went very well.
Ike H. from Ike's Auto Repair responded on 11/09/2018

Hey Phillip, thanks for the wonderful 5 star review and recommendation. We are so happy that you found our customer service excellent. Excellence is always our goal and we sure like to hear about it when our customers experience it! Thanks for letting us service your vehicle.

PV
Phillip V.
Tacoma, WA
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Lisa. She said Ryan kept in touch continuously, and repaired the vehicle in the time that they needed. So it was back in the time frame that they gave them. She intends to use them again, and they gave excellent service.
Ike H. from Ike's Auto Repair responded on 11/09/2018

Wow Lisa, thank you so much for this very encouraging review. We are pleased that you found our service to be excellent. Excellence at Ike's Auto Repair is always our goal!

TR
Teri R.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Teri said they did a really good job.
Ike H. from Ike's Auto Repair responded on 11/09/2018

Hi Teri, Thank you for the 5 star review and recommendation. It is always our pleasure to assist you with your car care needs.

LINDA B.
Chevrolet Suburban
10/18/2018
First I looked up reviews for other vehicles that had been serviced.
I took my thirteen year old Suburban in for service, to have the oil changed and everything else check out, everyone was professional, courteous, and kept me informed about my vehicle.. I would recommend Ike’s Auto repair and I will definitely go back for future service.
Ike H. from Ike's Auto Repair responded on 10/23/2018

Hi Linda,
Thank you so much for the 5 star review and recommendation. We are so glad that after doing your search, you chose us for your service and we look forward to seeing you again.

H
Merry H.
Washington
Ford Windstar Wagon
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Merry said the employees are friendly, polite, nice people. They communicated well, gave good estimates, told her everything wrong with her vehicle, and let her decide what to have fixed. They fixed it. So far, so good.
Ike H. from Ike's Auto Repair responded on 11/08/2018

Hi Merry, Thank you for the kind words and great review. It sounds like you benefited from our AWESOME 26 point digital inspection. Our goal is for you to know your vehicle and let you make choices best for you. We look forward to helping you with your vehicle maintenance!