Latest Review almost 2 years ago

SY
Steve Y.
03/03/2016
Good job!
Havent won me over yet, but your winning..

R(
Renee (.
02/28/2016
Polite...Professional!! Very convient to my location.
Will Return!! Great Service!!

Jeremy R.
02/27/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Sandy. She said she did not have any problems with this business.

CJ
Cameron J.
Honda Accord
02/26/2016
High customer care standard
Same friendly service as always.

CG
Chris G.
02/24/2016 Category: Service
Chris said his experience at this business was pretty good.

Jenifer R.
Oldsmobile Alero
02/22/2016 Category: Service
Jenifer said this business is quick and she got done what she wanted.

LF
Lou F.
Chrysler 200
02/20/2016
Happy
The staff is always friendly and knowledgeable. The cost is always what I have been quoted.

FB
Frank B.
Geo Metro
02/19/2016 Category: Service
Frank said this business is really good at providing service.

JE
John E.
Saturn L300
02/19/2016 Category: Service
John said this business provided his vehicle with timely service. They did a good job.

IG
iosia G.
Oakville, WA
02/18/2016
awesome!!!!
so i was having car issues and was sure it was the transmission,i called and talked to aaron and told him i was having transmission issues and how much it would be..he told me he wanted to take a look at it to make sure it was the transmission,so i trooped it all the way to the shop,droped it off and later that day he called me and said that it wasnt the transmission,(glad it wasnt the transmission)and that right there just them being honest about it because it was obvious i was ready to get a new transmission which is spendy$$$$..but had my car up and running the next day and afordable which was great..THANKS GUYS

J.J. C.
02/18/2016
Just great guys, great work and honest people
I have had great luck with this shop. All that was needed was done in an efficient manner and the team are great guys to deal with.

Matt C.
02/17/2016
Honest
I was in to do a check on my wheel bearings after another mechanic tried to recommend the job. After an inspection he informed me that the bearings were just fine and it was actually due to my ball joints JUST starting to have "play" and no service was needed at the time. And after enrolling in there Cuostomer care plan my oil change only cost $5 after a coupon I had! This is a mechanic I'd send my mom to knowing she be treated with honesty. Thank you!

BC
Bonnie C.
Buick Century
02/17/2016
Thank you!
Thank you so very much for getting my car in and out even though I had no appointment. I only wish you had had better news to give me.

David G.
Tacoma, WA
02/16/2016
Excellent service with no issues concerning our vehicle after repair.
Completely satisfied with your work on our vehicle, your honestly and integrity. Thank you again.

JJ
Jared J.
02/15/2016
Get it done right the first time at Ike's.
Been struggling to fix my truck on my own for 2 years. Should have gone to Ike's from the beginning. Learned my leason. Go to Ike's first. Quit wasting time at other places.