Jim C.
09/18/2015 Category: Service
Jim said they do good work.

PG
Pat and Sarah G.
09/10/2015
awesome nationwide warrenty
since I am moving, I am so glad my service is covered nation wide!

Jeff L.
Olympia, WA
Volkswagen New Beetle
09/05/2015 Category: Service
Jeff said this business is communicative and very helpful. They have timely service.

BC
Bonnie C.
Buick Century
09/04/2015
I like Ikes!
Fast, friendly, affordable, competent. What more can I say?

NE
Nora E.
08/31/2015
Great Company
Probably one of the most honest caring car repair business's I have ever had the pleasure of doing business with. I will definitely be doing business with them in the future!

08/31/2015
Very personable
I came to them because I bought a used car and wanted them to check it out. I wanted them to do a compression test and just an over all check to make sure it had no major problems. They quoted me around 80.00 for this. I don't know if I mis understood or if they misunderstood me but when I came back to get the car, the bill was one hundred forty dollars and no checks for head gasket leak or compression test. Just a used car safety check, which had been already done at the dealership that I purchased the vehicle from. I do believe it was a miscommunication and I know they spent quite a bit of time checking my car out and I do appreciate their service but was just a bit dissapointed because I hadn't learned anything that I didn't already know about the car. Nice customer service and very friendly!
Ike H. from Ike's Auto Repair responded on 09/03/2015

Hi Nora thank you for talking with me on this issue we always look to improve. Glad we were able to clerify the confusion. Will see you soon and have a great weekend!

Jamie and Shaunie K.
Nissan 200SX
08/27/2015
Loyalty, sincere, and honesty
Great local buisness that others should be taking advantage of. Lots of integrity.

Allen S.
08/20/2015
Correct my name on your records.
Schwartz not Swartz
Ike H. from Ike's Auto Repair responded on 08/21/2015

Thanks Allen, sorry about that. Think after all this time we would have caught that :)

Rick H.
08/20/2015 Category: Service
Rick said the business is very honest.

Jack B.
08/17/2015
90,000 check/repairs
Check and repairs were completed on time and at a fair cost. About the only things missed were a corroded battery terminal and a rear window wiper!

BF
Brigette F.
08/17/2015 Category: Service
Brigette said the staff at this business is nice and efficient. They do a good job.

EB
Emery B.
Chevrolet Pickup
08/14/2015 Category: Service
Emery said the business does quality work and has great service. He is thankful towards them for the quality work.

Steve H.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
08/13/2015
Friendly Service
Enjoyed my visit @ Ikes only thing I had to wait a while, couldn't go home until oil was changed in Truck

LW
Lary W.
Chevrolet Silverado
08/13/2015
I get the feeling that they are very honest. That is rare in todays world.
They were competant and courteous and did the job. Price seemed a little high, but maybe its in line. I don't know.

Cindy C.
08/13/2015 Category: Service
Cindy said this business did not finish the repairs because she could not afford them.
Ike H. from Ike's Auto Repair responded on 08/18/2015

So glad we could resolve this for you. thank you IKE

Jessica G.
Dodge Neon
08/11/2015
Fast, courteous, and honest
Great people that give great service. Even though they didn't find an issue we were having with our car, they charged a fair price and looked Friday and Monday just incase it would start doing it.