TP
Tim P.
Washington
07/11/2016 Category: Service
Tim said there was no initial dissatisfaction at all. They were professional and they took care of him.

07/11/2016 Category: Service
Tim said the business provided great service.
Ike H. from Ike's Auto Repair responded on 07/29/2016

Hi Tim here is you link to respond. I understand you hadn't got the truck yet and didn't give this score. Please give us a new review that would accurately reflect the service you got with us. Thank again for giving us the oprotunity to serve you. Ike

Ike's Auto Repair

NE
Nora E.
08/31/2015
Great Company
Probably one of the most honest caring car repair business's I have ever had the pleasure of doing business with. I will definitely be doing business with them in the future!

08/31/2015
Very personable
I came to them because I bought a used car and wanted them to check it out. I wanted them to do a compression test and just an over all check to make sure it had no major problems. They quoted me around 80.00 for this. I don't know if I mis understood or if they misunderstood me but when I came back to get the car, the bill was one hundred forty dollars and no checks for head gasket leak or compression test. Just a used car safety check, which had been already done at the dealership that I purchased the vehicle from. I do believe it was a miscommunication and I know they spent quite a bit of time checking my car out and I do appreciate their service but was just a bit dissapointed because I hadn't learned anything that I didn't already know about the car. Nice customer service and very friendly!
Ike H. from Ike's Auto Repair responded on 09/03/2015

Hi Nora thank you for talking with me on this issue we always look to improve. Glad we were able to clerify the confusion. Will see you soon and have a great weekend!

Ike's Auto Repair

Dan M.
Ford Expedition
09/25/2019
Good personal and knowledgeable service.
Service goes to the next step to check and repair.

TW
Tom W.
Rainier, WA
Ram 1500
09/24/2019
Great friendly service and staff!
I’ve been going to Ike’s for years and this is the best auto repair establishment I’ve found. They stand by their work and find solutions for everything I’ve thrown at them.

SP
Sean P.
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Sean said that they did the job. They scheduled it and they fixed it. That is what he is looking for.

Richard W.
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Richard said the business owner Ike is his friend. He was honest and did a great job. He tells it like it is and can back up what he says and is a good man.

Jerry S.
Toyota Previa
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Jerry said the business did a good job. Ike is a good guy and he appreciated him being a good mechanic.

LN
Linda N.
Hyundai Azera
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Linda said that the facility did an excellent job on her diagnostic. She said that the staff was great, very good, honest, easy to work with and very friendly.

RD
Rob D.
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Rob said they did what they said they would.

Chiquita B.
Albuquerque, NM
Nissan Rogue
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Chiquita said her experience was very good and she was happy with the staff.

Joel H.
Mazda CX-7
07/26/2019 Category: Service
Joel said they were easy to work with, he trusts their work, and the business's employees were eager to help in any way.

Jordan B.
Nissan Pickup
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Jordan said the employees were nice and they fixed his vehicle.

Josh M.
Ford Club Wagon
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Josh said the staff communicated well. He was told the cost of the service up front. The business had a shuttle service that dropped him off.

Allen S.
07/03/2019
Did it again!
I brought my trusty Subaru Outback 966,748 miles, in for an AC issues. It was just spewing out hot air when I turned it on. I turned it in first thing in the morning and had it back first thing in the afternoon, fixed. That's fast, they don't let grass grow under their feet @ Ikes. I trust Ikes mechanics, they know what their doing and they get the job done expeditiously. Call Ikes and you'll get friendly service right off the bat with Tonya, I always do!!

Kia Soul
06/24/2019
Wonderful business
Ike’s has been my go-to for years. The employees make me feel like home, and talk to me as if I was family. There is no better company to fix your car than Ike’s! I 100% recommend this place!