PS
Franklin, MA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/10/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai and Imperial
Great help from Service Rep, informed me of all areas of concern and provided good information.

LW
Leland W.
Medway, MA
06/06/2021 Category: Service
Great from day one.
We have been doing business for more than two years with Imperial Hyundai and we have always been satisfied with every aspect of their car and customer service. I look forward to bringing our cars to Hyundai for as long as we own our present vehicles.

QA
Quintyn A.
North Smithfield, RI
2020 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/24/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai
Curtis gave exceptional service, he was nice and helpful and the experience was pleasant.

VA

SV
steve v.
Milford, MA
05/14/2021
They do not respect the customer
Great customer service if the definition is the sellers do not give one concession and you are expected to pay full MSRP. I bet the service department is just as bad to deal with as the sales team because poor culture is built from the top down.
AA
AHMAD A. from Imperial Hyundai responded on 05/14/2021

follow up with our conversation earlier

Robert C.
Bedford, MA
05/13/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional Service!!!
The Hyundai dealership in Milford Ma is well managed. I purchased my car about 4 years ago from the dealership and have been completely satisfied ever since. Each time my car has been in for routine service, the service Department follows through in a timely manner. Special recognition goes to Curtis Jones who has assisted me on about three times on regular maintenance. I have found Curtis to be very professional, knowledgeable, Honest and it is clear to me he enjoys his job. Curtis represents your Company very well in an positive manner and treats customers very well. Curtis always explains why a certain maintenance is suggested. From the time I make an appointment Until my car is ready, Curtis keeps me informed and everything is handled in a timely and professional manner. I am quite pleased each time on routine maintenance so my car is safe and items taken care of professionally. Curtis is an asset to Milford Hyundai.

NK

Chris K.
Medway, MA
2020 Hyundai Sonata
05/04/2021 Category: Service
Imperial provided fast, simple and great service for my 2020 Sonata. Thank you!

VJ
Victoria J.
Marlborough, MA
05/02/2021
Will made me have the best experience. Honest and Careful with all the details and explains everything in an easy way for us to understand. I will look for him whenever I need and recommend him to everyone, he is the best in the world! E o melhor é que ele fala português, inglês e espanhol.

VJ
Victoria J.
Marlborough, MA
04/30/2021
Wiliam V. is the best seller

Mary P.
Norwood, MA
04/29/2021
Very Happy
Gracious staff and pressure free service, especially our agent Lays Knipp, who put in alot of energy to satisfy our particular needs. Imperial Hyundai would be the first place I'd go to, to buy a car in the future.

Maria S.

Richard B.
Bellingham, MA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
04/25/2021 Category: Service
Great place to have your auto serviced.
Wonderful service department. Neat and clean and the techs know how to take care of your car.

TF
Thomas F.
Uxbridge, MA
2020 Hyundai Tucson
04/24/2021 Category: Service
Cool service Department
I love how you drive right in!! The service guy # 864(Curtis) was so friendly and made me feel very comfortable! He explained everything that they were going to do to my vehicle that day!!
Thanks!

GT
Gisele T.
Hudson, MA
04/15/2021
Emily is the best seller
Emily is very attentive, very knowledgeable about the cars she sells. I couldn`t find a better service.