Overall Rating 3.66667/5Overall Rating 3.66667/5Overall Rating 3.66667/5rating 3.66667rating 3.66667
Overall Rating 2.16667/5Overall Rating 2.16667/5rating 2.16667rating 2.16667rating 2.16667

Hudson, MA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/17/2019 Category: Service
Best Service Dept.
Imperial Hyundai continues to be my go to service place for my Hyundai Santa Fe as well as my family's other vehicles. As a salesman on the road, I have gone to other dealers but none of them compare to Imperial Hyundai. Kevin and his team are the best.
Keep up the good work!
Kevin Z. from Imperial Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

I just wanted to write back, thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. Glad we were able to provide Excellent service.

Again, Thank you for coming in for service and taking the time to fill out the survey.

2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Car Service
Took a little while but overall was fine
Kevin Z. from Imperial Hyundai responded on 11/15/2019

I just wanted to write back, thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. I noticed you were in for a Triple Deal Service which roughly takes 1 hour to complete.  I was wondering how long you were here for the service, or if they did not explain how long it would take for the service.

EG
Eileen G.
Foxboro, MA
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and helpful
I had an emergency and they took me right in and fixed it. Nothing serious so no charge and sent me on my way. Very thankful because I was on my way to NY for the weekend.
Thank you.
Kevin Z. from Imperial Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

Eileen

James T.
Norfolk, MA
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Nice dealership and great maintenance area
Great service staff but due to our issue with blocked interior cabin filter drain, which is the result of inferior design, I can't give Hyundai or the dealership a 5 star rating. We were charged $62 to unblock the drain which resulted in the passenger side floor being soaking wet. This defect should be remedied for no charge to the consumer.
Kevin Z. from Imperial Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

James

I just wanted to write back, thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. I do understand your frustration about the charges to clear the drain, but unfortunately it is not something warranty will cover.  I am glad we were able to take car of the issue for you.

I would recommend running your vehicle on high heat with defrost on and floor to help dry our the carpet.

Charles M.
Ashland, MA
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Simon was very attentive and professional, give us wonderful service.
Kevin Z. from Imperial Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

Charles

VS
Victoria S.
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Great staff
Thought my brakes were ready to be replaced but staff explained that I could wait longer! Updated my system very fast!
Kevin Z. from Imperial Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

Victoria

Deborah B.
Norfolk, MA
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is so helpful and friendly.
It was a pleasure. Everyone was friendly, helpful and respectful of my time.
Kevin Z. from Imperial Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

Deborah

Holliston, MA
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Prompt, efficient, friendly😊
Very pleased with the service and quality of care to my car and attendance to myself.
Kevin Z. from Imperial Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Bellingham, MA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/02/2019 Category: Service
Fast and good service
The service was fast and good.
Definitely will recommend this place.

11/02/2019 Category: Service
Game players
I never Recommend
Kevin Z. from Imperial Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

I looked into the visit and found that the vehicle was sent to dealership on behalf of Town Fair Tire who broke 2 wheel studs.  Town Fair Tire was paying to repair the vehicle for the cusotmer.  Vehcile was in and out and paid by Town Fair Tire over the phone for the damage they caused.  Not sure where the issues lie with the dealership.

ED
Edward D.
Bellingham, MA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Software update
Great experience. Car had problems Malfunction lights etc. Imperial had me in within a few hours. Discovered an update for the software that needed refreshing. Performed the service at no charge. Imperial and Hyundai are why I own two Hyundai's and have them serviced at Imperial.....
Kevin Z. from Imperial Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

Edward

2018 Hyundai Kona
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Attention to the customer
When ever I make an appointment for service the service writer recommends the necessary service to be required and after it is complete goes over service performed.
Kevin Z. from Imperial Hyundai responded on 10/30/2019

10/30/2019 Category: Service
Always 5 Stars
Always great service and attention to detail.
Kevin Z. from Imperial Hyundai responded on 10/30/2019

Jennie L.
Whitinsville, MA
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Quick and complete
Service was excellent. Looked around the show room and had a seat and saw the car was completed. Walked down the ramp and tech said we were all set.
Kevin Z. from Imperial Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

Jennie

10/27/2019 Category: Service
Communication
I have been here for my car maintenance and repairs for a few years now. I have even financed my vehicle. I definitely recommend getting any service you need done to your vehicle the service department is really great! However financing your vehicle there is the most frustrating experience. I have never had so many issues with paperwork errors or being told one thing only to get a call back telling me something different. When I got my car registered through them during the finance. I was told one thing and when I called about it I got a front manager giving me attitude and accusing me of trying to get special treatment. All I wanted was the correct info so I could make plans with my job. I’ll trek to Tarbox Hyundai in Rhode Island from now on for my finance needs from now on
Kevin Z. from Imperial Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

I do apologize if they missed the oil change at the time of the write up.  I hope that any issues please let me know so i can get them addressed for you.  If there are issues with the sales department as well I can look into them for you.

Sorry again.

Thomas C.
West Yarmouth, MA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/23/2019 Category: Service
THey were very efficient and we were told what was the touble was
When we were towed to the dealership they were right there to check out our car. We were told it was a soft ware update which they did When we returned to our dealer - Balise Hyundai in Hyannis, MA we were told in order to receive updates we would have to pay $99 a year That is just disgusting to have to pay for updates NOT HAPPY ABOUT THAT ANyway, couldn't ask for any better service at Imperial Hyundai in Milford, MASS THey were great !!!!!
Kevin Z. from Imperial Hyundai responded on 10/24/2019

Thomas

Lucas S.
Randolph, MA
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Amazing
Awesome service department . Simon Oliveira he was amazing . I recommend this dealership
Kevin Z. from Imperial Hyundai responded on 10/23/2019

Lucas

Holliston, MA
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Location is great, but that’s all.
I was given some bad advice on the condition of my tires. It could have created a hazardous situation for me.
Kevin Z. from Imperial Hyundai responded on 10/23/2019

I would like to start out with I so sorry for any misleading or misinformation given to you during your visit.  It is my technicians job to note the work needed, but when you questioned the wear the advisor should have went down to double check the tire wear and confirm.  I am very sorry for losing your trust in our service department but in the future if there is anything I can personally do to help you please let me know.