Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5

TG
Thomas G.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/01/2020 Category: Service
Much better than my last visit.
Compared to my last visit for my Azera, this visit for my Santa Fe went much better. I would go back for further service.
BRIAN F A., Service Manager from Imperial Hyundai responded on 07/02/2020

Thomas,

Thank you for the positive review.  We are glad to hear that you had a better experience, at your most recent visit.  We are also thankful that you gave us the opportunity to make good, from your prior visit.

VA
Victoria A.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/29/2020 Category: Service
COVID-19 friendly
Hyundai was able to pick up my car and return it without human face to face interaction. Rickey was excellent!
BRIAN F A., Service Manager from Imperial Hyundai responded on 06/29/2020

Victoria,

Thank you for the great review. We are fortunate to be able to help our customers maintain and repair their vehicles, in these trying times.

SK
Stanley K.
Mendon, MA
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Friendly people
Good service and friendly people I have no problem returning for additional service as needed
BRIAN F A., Service Manager from Imperial Hyundai responded on 06/26/2020

Stanley,

Thank you for the kind words and the great review.  You are a gentleman and, I am glad that we were able to get to the bottom of your vehicle concern, so that you could get back to enjoying your Tucson.  We look forward to seeing you, again.

ED
Edward D.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/23/2020 Category: Service
Superb Service uet again
Automobile experiences difficulty in starting Imperial picked the car up diagnosed the problem, battery, performed the repair and re-delivered the automobile to my wife. All at a cost that was competitive with a supply house providing the battery only..! Highly recommend this dealership.
BRIAN F A., Service Manager from Imperial Hyundai responded on 06/23/2020

Ed,

Thank you, again, for the great review.  It really is a pleasure, dealing with you and your wife.  Your understanding of a vehicle and your desire to understand "Why?" things happen makes for good conversation.  We are happy to be able to help with your vehicle's needs.

South Grafton, MA
06/20/2020 Category: Service
Their service is great!
N/a
BRIAN F A., Service Manager from Imperial Hyundai responded on 06/22/2020

Thank you, for the positive review.  We appreciate your business and, we will be striving for a 5-star rating, each time you visit our Service Department.

LW
Leland W.
Medway, MA
2018 Hyundai Kona
06/20/2020 Category: Service
Great Results
We were very pleased with the service we received. This vehicle is driven mostly by our son and so we want him in a safe vehicle. Part of safety is having a vehicle in excellent driving condition. Imperial provides us the knowledge of the condition of his vehicle and for that we are vey pleased.
BRIAN F A., Service Manager from Imperial Hyundai responded on 06/20/2020

Leland,

Thank you, for the great review.  Your son was an absolute pleasure to deal with.  I very much enjoyed speaking with you, about his vehicle and his personality.  Thank you for being a valued member of the Imperial Hyundai family.

PK
Attention to detail
I
BRIAN F A., Service Manager from Imperial Hyundai responded on 06/19/2020

Paul,

Thank you for the great review.  It was a pleasure to deal with you and, we look forward to seeing you again.  Stay safe.

VC
Virginia C.
Northbridge, MA
06/17/2020 Category: Service
Great PLACE FOR SERVICE
I was greeted warmly and service was done efficiently. waiting area is clean. Prices are very good.
BRIAN F A., Service Manager from Imperial Hyundai responded on 06/18/2020

Virginia,

Thank you for the great review.  We take a lot of pride in our facility and, thank you for noticing.  We appreciate your business and, we hope that you stay safe, through these trying times.

Richard B.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
06/15/2020 Category: Service
People are great! Service is fast and accurate, Techs are top notch!
The Service & Parts department is great, All the techs are well trained in all of the product lines. Brian Alard, the Service Manager and his service counter staff go out of there way to accommodate you, the customer. I got to say I have been in quite a few garages, but this is got to be one of the neatest and clean service centers I have ever seen and a fair amount of work goes through this shop!
They have me and my family as a loyal customer.
BRIAN F A., Service Manager from Imperial Hyundai responded on 06/16/2020

Richard,

You are definitely a top-notch customer.  I truly enjoy our office chats, over a cup of coffee.  Your visits are always welcome and always fun.  Thank you for the great review.

Kristen S.
2018 Hyundai Accent
06/09/2020 Category: Service
bought my car from here. Love the warranty. Great service.
BRIAN F A., Service Manager from Imperial Hyundai responded on 06/10/2020

Kristen,

Thank you for the great review.  We enjoy your visits and, we thank you for choosing Imperial Hyundai, to help you with your vehicle's needs, during these trying times.  Stay safe.

Richard B.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/01/2020 Category: Service
People are great! Service is fast and accurate, Techs are top notch!
Service is top-notch. The service manager, Brian Allard goes out of his way to great every customer when he is not bogged down with other duties! He is a very easy person to deal with, and most of all he really listens to the customer's concerns! All the technicians that have worked on my cars, I have a Genesis, Palisade & Sonata Sport are knowledgable, neat, and courteous to all the customers that they advise.
Highly Recommended
Rick B
BRIAN F A., Service Manager from Imperial Hyundai responded on 06/02/2020

Richard,

Always a pleasure to sit down and have a coffee with you, while I handle my paperwork.  Your visits are welcomed and enjoyable.  Thank you for the great review and, as always, I look forward to your next visit.

ED
Edward D.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
05/28/2020 Category: Service
As usual good service
Good communications and turn around
BRIAN F A., Service Manager from Imperial Hyundai responded on 05/28/2020

Ed,

Thank you for the great review.  We appreciate that you service multiple vehicles with us and, we truly value you as a member of the Imperial Hyundai family.

VH
Valerie H.
05/24/2020
LOVED the staff I worked with, HATED the lack of COVID precautions
I finally felt ready to go shopping for my very first car, and was excited to see on the Imperial website that at-home test drives and over-the-phone financing were being offered. When I reached out to Hyundai, they said test drives were by appointment only, which I was instantly hesitant about. I reached out to Jennifer Ribeiro to triple check all of the precautions they were taking to ensure that it was safe to go, especially because I am in a high risk group. She assured me that the store was cleaned nightly, appointments made sure that not too many people were there, and that employees were required to wear masks. I asked her to schedule an appointment that she believed would have the least amount of people in the store, and she came back an appointment that same day at 2:15. My mom and I arrived to many more people than we expected; the majority of which were not wearing masks. Looking back, I wish we had stuck to our guns and left immediately. The fact that many employees were not wearing the supposed required masks and the several mask-less shoppers made it an extremely anxiety inducing experience. However, I was paired up with Sabrina Loando-Hernandez, who was such a great salesperson. She quickly got me into the car I was there to test drive and when I didn’t like that one, worked with me to find one that would best fit my needs. I ended up really liking another car she suggested to me, so the process moved to financing with Wenderson Dos Reis. He was really great too, but I was growing less confident in my decision, so he suggested I take the car overnight. When I returned at 9:30am, he and Sabrina did LITERALLY EVERYTHING in their power to try to get me into the right car for a price I was comfortable with. The best part was that this was done as I sat outside in my car, because I was not going to go back inside with the lack of masks being worn the previous day. It was never pushy and they were truly a pleasure to work with. They went absolutely above and beyond and if the timing were right, I would have felt 100% confident buying from them. Although I decided to wait a few more months to purchase a car, I hope to be able to work with them again in the future. There were significantly less people shopping at 9:30, so it is disturbing to me that I specifically requested a low-traffic appointment time and was clearly not given one. If this were a review solely for Sabrina and Wenderson, I would not hesitate to give them 5 stars, but I cannot give that here due to the lack of COVID precautions and the obvious half-truths told to get me in the door.
BRIAN F A., Service Manager from Imperial Hyundai responded on 05/28/2020

Valerie,

Thank you for the positive review.  We are absolutely enforcing the precautions involved with the current COVID crisis and, we thank you for pointing out any deficiencies.  We apologize for any discomfort that this may have caused you.  Thank you for your feedfback and, thank you for being a valued member of the Imperial Hyundai family.

VM
Virginia M.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
05/24/2020 Category: Service
Clean service area, and professional staff.
The service was quick and professional.
BRIAN F A., Service Manager from Imperial Hyundai responded on 05/26/2020

Virginia,

Thank you for choosing Imperial Hyundai, for your vehicle's maintenance needs.  We appreciate your business and, we thank you for the great review.

2019 Hyundai Tucson
05/22/2020 Category: Service
Fast and Friendly service
Quick and easy
BRIAN F A., Service Manager from Imperial Hyundai responded on 05/22/2020

Thank you for taking the time to rate your service experience, at Imperial Hyundai.  We do appreciate your business and, we are fortunate to be able to stay open and serve our customers' needs, during these trying times.  We look forward to seeing you, again.