Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5

South Grafton, MA
11/26/2020 Category: Service
They are a great hospitality and took care of my car!

Hudson, MA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/25/2020 Category: Service
Great Service!!
Great service! In and out in a flash.

Bethany B.
Woonsocket, RI
2019 Hyundai Elantra
11/09/2020 Category: Service
everything great. access to other channels on TV in lounge
good

Hudson, MA
11/09/2020 Category: Service
Quick, Excellent Service
The team at Imperial Hyundai consistantly does a great job. I wouldn't take my car anywhere else.

DT
Derek T.
Peabody, MA
11/07/2020
Perfect decoration nice place to buy a car.
I went in with my wife and met Angel Androvet he made us feel very comfortable, i super recommend him and this dealership, my wife is very happy with the car and will definitely buy from this dealership again. Thank You Angel!

KH
Kelly H.
Holliston, MA
11/07/2020
New car
I usually dislike the whole car buying experience, I get the new guy who has to cross off someone else’s name and write their name on business cards. Not this time. I went to Imperial Hyundai and worked with Laith Dadouch. He seemed very knowledgeable about the Palisade. He was very pleasant to work with and made this experience much more relaxed. I would recommend Imperial Hyundai.

PC
Philip C.
Woonsocket, RI
11/02/2020 Category: Service
Great Service!
Very personable, returned calls in very little time. Vehicle was diagnosed and service on same day which I did not expect.

Scott and Brenda H.
Milford, MA
10/28/2020
Awesome Sales Consultant
You know how you dread going to car dealerships and having to deal with the "typical" high pressure sales and "what will it take for you to buy today" attitude? Guess what, not here! Our sales consultant, Sabrina, was AWESOME! We went in to test drive 2 cars at the Hyundai location and wanted to test another one at the Toyota site and she was able to help us at both locations. She took her time to understand what we wanted and when it came to negotiate a price, no pressure (and not even an attempt to bring the sales manager over like other dealerships). This was one of the best experiences in buying a car (and I have bought alot of cars).

Millis, MA

CL
Carl L.
Naugatuck, CT
10/17/2020
I was on my way to the cape when the "Check Engine" light on my 2009 Sonata started blinking. Luckily I was near Milford and found my way to Imperial Hyundai. They took me right in and I was completely 100% satisfied with the professional service I received. They went above and beyond.

GC
Gennaro C.
Blackstone, MA
10/16/2020 Category: Service
Service At Imperial Hyundai
Once again I had my vehicle in for regular maintenance at Imperial Hyundai in Milford MA. The service was exceptional & professional.

John S.
North Attleboro, MA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/16/2020 Category: Service
Good service got appointment very quick

VC
Virginia C.
Northbridge, MA
2020 Hyundai Sonata
10/13/2020 Category: Service
Customers are well cared for
The Service Department is one of the best. They care of the customer and get the job done quickly and well. The waiting area is clean and comfortable. You cannot ask for more.

John M.
Framingham, MA
2019 Hyundai Sonata
10/08/2020 Category: Service
The best.
BRIAN F A., Service Manager from Imperial Hyundai responded on 10/08/2020

John,

Thank you for the great review!  I enjoy working Saturdays because it gives me a chance to interact with our customers, without the pressures of a hectic weekday.  We appreciate your business and, we thank you for being a valued member of the Imperial Hyundai family.
Stay safe.

Upton, MA
2019 Hyundai Accent
10/02/2020 Category: Service
Wonderful service department
During this time of covid-19 uncertainty I was nervous about bringing my car in for service, but Inquickly found out I had no reason to worry at Imperial Hyundai. While they did offer a free pickup and delivery service, I had errands to run in that end of town, so I drove it in.

The service area had plenty of space for the few of us there to spread out, the staff all had masks on, and there was even a plastic cover on my steering wheel. This is a top notch team!
BRIAN F A., Service Manager from Imperial Hyundai responded on 10/02/2020

Susan,

Thank you for the very kind words and the great review.  We appreciate your feeback and, we thank you for being a valued member of the Imperial Hyundai family.
Stay safe.