Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5rating 3.4rating 3.4
Overall Rating 2.4/5Overall Rating 2.4/5rating 2.4rating 2.4rating 2.4

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Timely, efficient service
Scheduled oil change and tire rotation. They brought my car in right away and completed the work in a reasonable amount of time. The service manager was polite, professional and helpful.

PS
Peter S.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Great Service and Team
Can't say enough nice things about the team at Imperial Hyundai. The service was efficient, team was friendly, environment was comfortable. A+

Peter

I just wanted to write back, thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. Glad we were able to provide Excellent service.

Again, Thank you for coming in for service and taking the time to fill out the survey.

Kristen S.

on time

John S.
North Attleboro, MA
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Kevin and Brian are great.

John

EL
Emily L.
Holliston, MA
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Too cheap to give out a car wash coupon
See previous comments

Emily

I tried to contact you about the issues with the visit. Please give me a call back as soon as you can to address the issues.

508-422-3250

Douglas, MA
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Brake Service
The last service that I had performed at Imperial took 13 days to complete due to a back ordered part. My car is a year old so I would expect Hyundai to have parts on hand. Service did resolve the problem but communication was lacking.
Kevin Z. from Imperial Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019

I just wanted to write back, thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. I do apologize that the repairs did take awhile for parts to arrive, and yes they should have been calling you not you calling in for an update.  Parts at times do take an extended time to come in, anywhere from 2 days to 6 months depending on the part that is needed.

As for the stuff being put in the trunk that was because we had to remove several parts of the interior of the vehicle to test wiring thru out the vehicle to determine the failed part.  As we had to keep doing the testing the items were placed in the trunk.

Again, Thank you for coming in for service and taking the time to fill out the survey and I do apologize for any issues that may have occured.

Jennifer C.

MN
Marilyn N.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Service is the second best part of Hyundai.
I love my Hyundai. I recommend the dealership always. Everyone is very respectful and professional

Marilyn

Rosemarie S.
Plainville, MA
06/03/2019 Category: Service
First time using this dealership and had a great experience with the service department. Definitely will be back
Kevin Z. from Imperial Hyundai responded on 06/04/2019

Rosemarie

Aurea M.
05/30/2019
Great employees
The employees are really nice

Aurea

Spencer, MA
05/29/2019 Category: Service
They can never be beat on price
Best prices around. No other dealer will come close.

RY
Robert Y.
05/29/2019 Category: Service
Love Imperial Hyundai of Milford
This dealership is always extremely professional. Fast and friendly service! They never disappoint! Being the owner of 3 Hyundais, we are so happy to have a Hyundai dealer so close to our home. Check them out....... you will be happy you did!

Robert B.
Franklin, MA
05/28/2019 Category: Service
good service and a nice clean place
when my lease is up I will bring 2 it 2 imperial Hyundai.....

AV
Alan V.
Blackstone, MA
05/26/2019 Category: Service
Scheduled service review
I brought my Sonata in for a scheduled 21k service. The service manager was professional & courteous. The service was done promptly & was completed in a reasonable amount of time. The cost of the service was reasonable.

Alan

ST
Susan T.
Mendon, MA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/24/2019 Category: Service
Always Good
I have had a great experience with Imperial. Will go back for sure.

Susan

Hopkinton, MA
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Service Call
In and out
Kevin Z. from Imperial Hyundai responded on 05/23/2019

I just wanted to write back, thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. I was wondering what if any reasons why you were unable to give a rating of 5 Stars?

Deborah H.
Whitinsville, MA
05/18/2019 Category: Service
They wanted to charge an outrageous amount for an engine air filter, cabin filter, injection system cleaning, removing brake dust, and changing a license plate bulb.
Thank you Kevin Z. for taking the time to respond. I totally agree with the importance of preventative maintenance for safety and saving money on repairs over the long run. I also understand labor and overhead costs contribute to the pricing of the services that your dealership performs.

05/18/2019 Category: Service
I appreciate the free vehicle inspection, however the costs quoted for engine air filter, cabin filter, fuel induction system cleaning, brake dust removal, and changing a light bulb for the rear license plate, exceeded $500.00 Completed all these items myself in less than an hour and cost less than $50.00
I appreciated the Free Vehicle Inspection Report to make me aware of the items that needed attention.

Deborah

I wanted to take a minute to respond back to your survey. I find it great that you or your husband are able to replace the parts that we did recommend.  This is why we make recommendations for the jobs if we did here, there is a labor charge but if you are able to do your self you would see the savings by just paying for the parts.

As for the fuel induction service that requires a special machine and kit to do so, that we recommend based on the gdi engines we see issues, it is a preventative maintenance.  The rear brakes to clean and adjust so that they move freely is also a preventative maintenance that as we spin on the lift if not moving freely we recommend the service.

So we are happy that you are able to perform some repairs yourself to save some money.

Thanks again.

Robert S.
Hudson, MA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Keep up the good work
Once again at top notch job from the service staff at imperial Hyundai. Keep up the good work!

Bellingham, MA
05/15/2019 Category: Service
service with Hyundai
always pleasant to deal with