AP

Shrewsbury, MA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Was great
Car came in with old oil, car left with new oil...

2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/11/2018 Category: Service
R
Friendly customer service

Thomas M.
Southborough, MA
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Great because I was able to be seen for a quick Oil change and it was prompt, staff was very accomodating
Great place and staff, I came in for an oil change the team does the factory safety checks and recommends service if needed.
So I'm a little concerned about being told to do a service that was clearly not needed. I went to another dealer for an Oil change previously and was told I needed to replace my battery to the tune of over $200.00 installed because it failed a load test. I declined and asked Imperial did they check the battery when they did my oil change? They stated yes and I asked did it fail or have any issues? They replied no it passed and showed my the battery slip.

I will be only coming to Imperial for service from now on.

Thomas M.
Bellingham, MA
11/06/2018 Category: Service
oil service

Cynthia B.
Franklin, MA
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Everyone was friendly, no long wait for my oil change.

10/31/2018 Category: Service
Always great service. Please thank Brian for me.

WB
William B.
Bellingham, MA
10/25/2018 Category: Service
quick service
Was welcomed upon my arrival and directed to the service dept. Excellent service with minimum wait time
LINDA W. from Imperial Hyundai responded on 10/26/2018

Thank you very much William for taking the time to share such positive feedback about your recent service visit with us.   I am glad to hear that we were able to get you in and out quickly.  We appreciate your support of our dealership and look forward to meeting your vehicle's future service needs.

LL
Linda L.
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Professional and friendly personnel. Nice waiting room while service is performed.
LINDA W. from Imperial Hyundai responded on 10/24/2018

Thank you Linda for taking the time to provide such positive feedback of the service team and our dealership.   We appreciate it and the opportunity to service your vehicle.

BF
Brian F.
Beverly, MA
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Quick turn around.
Service Department gets the preventative maintenance done quickly. Get breakfast, come back, and done.
LINDA W. from Imperial Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

Thanks for taking the time to share such positive feedback about your recent visit Brian.  We look forward to meeting your future vehicle needs.

Maureen M.
Douglas, MA
10/14/2018 Category: Service
First service
My first service was performed in a timely manner. Staff were courteous and the waiting area is comfortable.

Maureen

I just wanted to write back, thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. Glad we were able to provide Excellent service.

Again, Thank you for coming in for service and taking the time to fill out the survey.

CN
Cheryl N.
Franklin, MA
10/14/2018 Category: Service
Service at its best!
Excellent and friendly service abounds!

Cheryl

Marilyn

Holliston, MA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/09/2018 Category: Service
The Service Manager was very accomlodating and the facility was comfortable
Great place for service. Staff is extremely accommodating.

Blackstone, MA

Corin R.
Spencer, MA
10/01/2018
Great Experience
Steve Donahue, my salesman, was so professional, kind and there was no pressure. Exactly what is wanted during a car buying experience. Love my new car and would definitely go back to this dealership!
LINDA W. from Imperial Hyundai responded on 10/02/2018

Thank you Corin for taking the time to share such positive feedback of  your experience working with Steve and the team at Imperial Hyundai.  We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business.

KL
Kimberly L.
Oxford, MA
09/30/2018 Category: Service
Finally found a place!!
I had taken my car to several different places, even another Hyundai dealership in Auburn, no one could figure out what was making the ticking noise in my engine. Imperial agreed it was definitely part of the powertrain, got me a loaner car, I took the engine apart. My car now has no more taking noise and runs great. Thank you guys so much!

Kimberly

Ayer, MA
09/28/2018 Category: Service
I came in for a oil change and tire rotation. And before I knew it I was out the door and on to the rest of my day.
LINDA W. from Imperial Hyundai responded on 09/29/2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to share such positive feedback of your recent visit.   We're glad we were able to get your vehicle serviced quickly so you could enjoy the rest of your day.  We look forward to meeting your future service needs.

GA
Georges A.
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Good atmosphere nice lounge
They identified the problem called me and explained what is needed to fix it and delivered on time
LINDA W. from Imperial Hyundai responded on 09/29/2018

Thank you George for sharing such great feedback on your recent service experience.  We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting with your vehicles future service needs.