Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5

Denise D.
Slatersville, RI
2019 Hyundai Kona
02/10/2020 Category: Service
Fast and Friendly Service
Fast and friendly service. Can get appointment at the time you need. Have been to two other Hyundai dealers over the last 20 years. Imperial is by far the best of the three in every way.
Kevin Z. from Imperial Hyundai responded on 02/10/2020

Denise

I just wanted to write back, thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. Glad we were able to provide Excellent service.

Again, Thank you for coming in for service and taking the time to fill out the survey.

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
02/10/2020 Category: Service
Oil change on my 2019 Santa Fe
Service was quick and staff was courteous.
Kevin Z. from Imperial Hyundai responded on 02/10/2020

PB
Peter B.
02/06/2020 Category: Service
maintenance
very fast Servise and always friendly
Kevin Z. from Imperial Hyundai responded on 02/07/2020

GS
Gary S.
Westborough, MA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Mobile app
Make any appointments via telephone for a sure appointment.
Kevin Z. from Imperial Hyundai responded on 02/07/2020

Gary

I just wanted to write back, thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. I read your responses to the issues that occured, I have looked into them and I have left a voicemail to talk to you about what occured.  Please call me back as soon as you can to discuss the issues.  I do apologoize for any inconvenience.

02/05/2020 Category: Service
Always 5 Stars
The service department is second to none. I want to thank Simon for always going above and beyond to help me. I'd be glad to talk in person to discuss further if needed.
Kevin Z. from Imperial Hyundai responded on 02/05/2020

Northbridge, MA
01/25/2020 Category: Service
Fast and friendly
Working with their service department is super Convenient and easy.
Kevin Z. from Imperial Hyundai responded on 01/27/2020

Hudson, MA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/22/2020 Category: Service
Quick, Excellent Service
Great job as always. Keep up the good work.
Kevin Z. from Imperial Hyundai responded on 01/22/2020

Robert

Robert C.
Bedford, MA
01/17/2020 Category: Service
Excellent customer service!
On January 14, 2020, my car was serviced by Hyundai Imperial in Milford Massl for regular maintenance. I have always had excellent service from This dealership since I purchased the car on August of 2017. They have ALWAYS provided me with great service and extremely qualified team! The last two times my car was in for service, Simon Oliveira assisted me throughout the process. Simon went above and beyond to ensure I was satisfied. He listened well, friendly and ensured the maintenance was performed on my car with great skills by the team in a very timely manner. Simon understands the importance of treating every customer with great care. Simon is an asset to your company and represents your Company well! You are extremely fortunate to have Simon on your Team! Thank you and keep up the great work!
Bob
Kevin Z. from Imperial Hyundai responded on 01/17/2020

Robert

HG
Howard G.
01/15/2020 Category: Service
Always 5 Stars
The service team is the best... shout out to Simon
Kevin Z. from Imperial Hyundai responded on 01/15/2020

West Tisbury, MA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/10/2020 Category: Service
Great Service and Parts Departments
My schedule was unavoidably altered. Imperial Hyundai Service Department graciously accommodated me. Oil and filter service was completed quickly and professionally at a very reasonable price. The Parts Department has always been well-stocked and fairly priced. I have used three Hyundai dealer service departments and Imperial is the best.

Jennifer C.
2018 Hyundai Kona
01/10/2020 Category: Service
Service Advisor and service technician
I was at Imperial Hyundai twice this week once general maintenance service and the second time to replace some tires. Simon the service advisor is always accommodating to scheduling an appointment around when my granddaughters car is available and is very courteous. In addition the young lady technician who always works on my granddaughters Hyundai Kona is very knowledgeable on what she is doing and can probably give some of her male counterparts a run for their money?
Great service and great dealers and glad that I bought a Hyundai at this dealership👍👍

Jennifer