GM
Saint Augustine, FL
2011 Hyundai Genesis
04/09/2021 Category: Service
The people
Great people who deliver great service.

PS
Patrick S.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
04/08/2021 Category: Service
Service with a smile.
Imperial Hyundai service department has come a long way. Although I had issues in the past, the leadership in this department changed and I couldn’t be happier. I was treated with care and respect. I would definitely recommend having your Hyundai serviced at ImperialHyundai.

Jorge M.
Providence, RI
03/29/2021
Change oil
I need ti change the oíl my car
Honda Accord 2014

MA
Mariya A.
2021 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/26/2021 Category: Service
I had an issue with a wireless charger and had to schedule service for my car. All team members were very helpful starting with schedule of the maintenance and up until I received my fixed car. Great communication skills, great customer service, i will absolutely recommend it to all my friends and family. Thank you again for all your help and accommodation with everything!

BE
Bonnie E.
Spencer, MA
2012 Hyundai Azera
03/20/2021 Category: Service
They work with you
Words are not necessary when you find an exceptional place to service your vehicle. Staff were very accommodating and pleasant.

LC
Liz C.
Uxbridge, MA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
03/22/2021 Category: Service

03/19/2021 Category: Service
LF
LOUIE F. from Imperial Hyundai responded on 03/22/2021

spoke to customer all set

CF
Collins F.
Framingham, MA
03/16/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional customer service
The customer service was great.

EH
Elisabeth H.
Grafton, MA
03/16/2021 Category: Service
Always going the extra mile
Louie and Emily in the service department really bent over backwards to get my car repaired after the corporate office denied my claim regarding a known defect in the engine. They called me on a regular basis to check in and to update me on the status of my claim. Once it was determined that they could repair my car, the service was performed in a timely manner and the quality of the work was excellent.

Theresa M.
Wrentham, MA
03/15/2021
Great Place to Purchase Vehicle
We purchased a new car last month from Laith at Imperial Hyundai. I highly recommend seeing him if you're going to be headed to the dealership. Laith was great to deal with, knowledgeable and very helpful. He took his time and explained things while going over the many features the car had as well.

T M.
Wrentham, MA
03/15/2021
Great Place to Purchase A
Laith was the sales person that we met that day upon entering the dealership. I would highly recommend you seeing him to purchase your next vehicle. He was excellent and very knowledgeable. Laith answered all our questions and took his time when going through the vehicle with us.

GC
Gennaro C.
Blackstone, MA
03/08/2021 Category: Service
Service At Imperial Hyundai
I just brought in my Sonata for regular maintenance & the service was excellent. The staff was very courteous & very professional. The waiting area was very clean. The service on my vehicle was extremely quick.

Shannon H.
Bellingham, MA
2015 Hyundai Veloster
03/08/2021 Category: Service
Excellent service!
I brought my Veloster in for service as I was experiencing transmission problems. The staff was amazingly helpful and thorough. I got a loaner for the duration of service and was very pleased with the entire process. My car came back good as new and I definitely plan on buying my next car at this dealership.

Ashland, MA
03/05/2021 Category: Service
Great group.
Good honest team. They took my wife’s car in and only did what was needed.

Joseph D.
2020 Hyundai Kona
03/04/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai Roadside Service / Imperial
My wife got a flat tire. Hyundai roadside towed her Kona to Imperial. Imperial repaired her tire and had her back on the road in no time!

Medway, MA