Thomas B.

Jennifer C.
2018 Hyundai Kona
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Impeccable service
I made the appointment for my granddaughters 2018 Hyundai Kona. On the day of her appointment drove to Imperial and was greeted in the service area by the service manager who proceeded to review my service request for that day. I waited approximately 45 minutes and the service was completed he then showed me to the cashier and that process was simple and easy and I was on my way. Couldn’t have had a better experience plus it’s a local dealership which saves time and traveling to an out of town dealership.

Holliston, MA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Recall Service
They were prompt and I was able to get an appointment quickly. The service took about the amount of time I was told it would.
I would make one recommendation that the service people or mechanics should try to leave the seating position as it was when I dropped the car off. Having been a valet for several years I realize this is not always possible but it is an annoyance when someone changes the seat height and position for no real apparent reason since I am over 6 feet tall.

PS
Peter S.
Franklin, MA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/15/2019 Category: Service
New, clean, and got right to work.
Greeted me as soon as i pulled in the the service was pretty quick and reasonable.

NT
Norman T.
Millville, MA
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Work performed under recall. Service tech was courteous and did not try too hard to over sell me. Dealership is clean and quiet with nice waiting area. all in all a nice expierence..

Uxbridge, MA
Love Hyundai!
Love Hyundai!

Andra S.
Kindness..understanding and capability
Took a long time 7 weeks to fix bit not their fault. Had to wait for part. Took care of us during that time.

RP
Raymond P.
Plainville, MA
03/15/2019 Category: Service
I had an appointment at 11 I came at 10 they took me right away was very satisfied
Very friendly service

TG
Thomas G.
Bellingham, MA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Vehicle recall.
Made on-line reservation; arrived on time. I was checked in, directed to the lounge; 45 minutes later, I was on my way.
Very professional; no pressure to look at new cars; very satisfied.

03/11/2019 Category: Service
Local dealer
Overall great services. Adam was awesome.
LINDA W. from Imperial Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

Thank you Cesar for taking the time to share your feedback on your recent service visit.   I am sorry that the part needed for your vehicle was not in stock.   We appreciate you taking the time to provide such positive feedback and for your willingness to recommend the Hyundai brand.

Robert S.
Hudson, MA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/11/2019 Category: Service
First Class Experience
Once again the service team at Imperial Hyundai was first class! Brought my Santa Fe in for an oil change as well have them look at why the lights in my side mirrors that warn me of a vehicle that is close to me weren't functioning properly. Brian gave me the good news while I was in the waiting room saying that I had accidentally turned off. This was great news as I was expecting the worst. Thanks for your honesty and fantastic service!

Robert

I just wanted to write back, thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. Glad we were able to provide Excellent service.

Again, Thank you for coming in for service and taking the time to fill out the survey.

Millis, MA
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Clean and friendly

03/04/2019 Category: Service
I always get the best customer service that can be offered. As I have said in the past, Brian goes out of his way to ensure that my 3 year old, 150k Miles Sonata runs like it came out of the showroom. I could not be happier with the car and the service.

Robert R.

Jean R.
Mendon, MA
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Polite and efficient staff
My visit went smoothly and quickly.

Jean

Kristen S.
2018 Hyundai Accent
02/25/2019 Category: Service
Kristen sullivan
Lost my voucher for my free first oil change and they stood by it! Great service I was in and out!

Kristen

Thomas M.
Southborough, MA
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Quick responsive service
Great crew. Fast service.
Kevin Z. from Imperial Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

Thomas

02/13/2019 Category: Service
Always Great Service
Brian always takes care of all my car needs. Whatever you pay him, it’s not enough. 🙂

He is #1.