KC
Kathy C.
Northbridge, MA
01/20/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
The dealership is comfortable, relaxing atmosphere. The staff are knowledgeable and professional.
LINDA W. from Imperial Hyundai responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you very much Kathy for taking the time to share such positive feedback of the team at Imperial Hyundai.  We appreciate it.

Christina H.
Mendon, MA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Great Experience
Brian was terrific to wrk with !!
LINDA W. from Imperial Hyundai responded on 01/21/2019

Thanks Christina for taking the time to share such kind words about Brian.  We appreciate you choosing to service with us.

Hudson, MA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Fantastic Service
I realized late Friday that my brakes were grinding badly. I called Brian Plasko the Service Advisor on Saturday morning and even though he was totally booked, he fit me in while I waited. Thanks for the fantastic service.
LINDA W. from Imperial Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you for choosing to service with us.  We appreciate it.  Thank you too for taking the time to provide such positive feedback.   We look forward to meeting your vehicle's future service needs.

Justin M.
Oxford, MA
2016 Hyundai Veloster
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
I get my Hyundai serviced here and they always go over and above my expectations to take care of my car. Also their attention to detail is what I like most, always getting thing done right the first time.
LINDA W. from Imperial Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you so much Justin for recogizing the service team.  Your postive feedback means so much.   We appreciate the trust you place with us and look forward to meeting your future service needs with the same 5-star service.

EO
Elaine O.
Webster, MA
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Good job!
The staff is very friendly and efficient. The service was completed in a reasonable time. The waiting area chairs are so comfortable I almost fell asleep!

DJ
Dylan J.
Whitinsville, MA
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Great price
The 39.99$ special is fantastic
LINDA W. from Imperial Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

Thanks for taking the time to provide a 5-star rating of your recent experience.  I am glad you found our Triple Deal to be a great value for you and your vehicle.  We look forward to meeting your vehicle's future service needs with the same 5-star experience you received.

North Attleboro, MA
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Awesome Service
Service was quick in the time estimated. Waiting area was comfortable.

Lois S.
Medway, MA
01/02/2019 Category: Service
They try hard to please the customers!
Management followed through.

KL
Kimberly L.
Oxford, MA
01/01/2019 Category: Service
I bought my car at a Hyundai dealership in Auburn, but Imperial in Milford has much better service and response to their customer. Highly recommend them!!!

Franklin, MA
12/31/2018 Category: Service
Service on Elantra

12/31/2018 Category: Service
Acceptable
Kevin Z. from Imperial Hyundai responded on 12/31/2018

I just wanted to write back, thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. I was wondering what if any reasons why you were unable to give a rating of 5 Stars?

LW
Leland W.
Medway, MA
12/29/2018 Category: Service
I was in and out in no time. Vey good experience.
Kevin Z. from Imperial Hyundai responded on 12/31/2018

Leland

I just wanted to write back, thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. Glad we were able to provide Excellent service.

Again, Thank you for coming in for service and taking the time to fill out the survey.

12/28/2018 Category: Service
A+ every time
Brian is always able to get it done! So professional.
LINDA W. from Imperial Hyundai responded on 12/28/2018

Thank you for taking the time to give Brian and the team an A+ rating.  We appreciate your feedback and look forward to meeting your vehicle's future service needs.

Bellingham, MA
2012 Hyundai Genesis
12/25/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change Tire Roatation general Inspection.
Excellent Pricing. Good workmanship. A small dealer so the time to accomplish an oil change tire rotation etc was a bit long. However overall a great experience.
LINDA W. from Imperial Hyundai responded on 12/26/2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to share such positive feedback of your recent service visit.  We're glad you considered your visit to be a great experience and thank you for the feedback about the service time being a bit long.  We will look to see if we can improve that.

Robert C.
Bedford, MA
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Superior customer experience!
Excellent customer experience! Treated very good and the team showed that they enjoy their careers and made me feel welcome! The team is always very knowledgeable, efficient, friendly and caring. Thank you to the salesman that greeted me in the parking lot and showroom. Thank you to the young lady that greeted me as I got out of my car in the service area and directed me to the service desk. Thank you to Brian who scheduled my appointment and wrote up my order. My car was serviced very efficiently and successfully and I was in and out within a matter of minutes with a great job by the entire Team!
THANK YOU!
LINDA W. from Imperial Hyundai responded on 12/21/2018

Thank you Robert for taking the time to share such positive feedback of your recent visit and service experience.  We appreciate your support and look forward to meeting your future service needs.

John S.
North Attleboro, MA
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Great
LINDA W. from Imperial Hyundai responded on 12/21/2018

Thanks for the 5-star rating Jay.  We appreciate you taking the time to rate your recent visit.  We look forward to meeting your vehicle's future service needs.

Jennifer C.
2018 Hyundai Kona
12/19/2018 Category: Service
First service
Dealership is close and service provide was great and service manager was very helpful!!
Kevin Z. from Imperial Hyundai responded on 12/21/2018

Jennifer

LINDA W. from Imperial Hyundai responded on 12/21/2018

Glad to hear your recent service visit was 5-star experience Jennifer.  Thank you for taking the time to share such positive feedback.  We appreciate it.

12/18/2018 Category: Service
Imperial Hyundai Service
Friendly and efficient.
LINDA W. from Imperial Hyundai responded on 12/18/2018

Thank you for taking the time to rate your recent service visit as 5-stars.  We're glad to hear the team at Imperial Hyundai was "friendly and efficient".  We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle and look forward to meeting your future service needs.

DF
Daniel F.
12/16/2018 Category: Service
Convenient on-line scheduling
I made an on-line appt on Friday for a Saturday morning service request. Check in was simple and I was out of the dealership within 45 minutes. And getting new wiper blades at no cost was an added bonus!
LINDA W. from Imperial Hyundai responded on 12/17/2018

Thanks for taking the time to share such positive comments about your recent service experience.  I am glad you found our online appointment tool to be convenient and we were able to get you in, out and on with your day quickly.   We look forward to meeting you future service needs.

TC
Tammy C.
Millville, MA
12/12/2018
Great experience purchasing new car
I had a great experience at this dealership. My salesman, Noah Lemieux , was very friendly and knowledgeable. There was no pressure. Everyone I have dealt with so far has been very friendly and helpful. Also, the vibe at this dealership is great/fun and the employees appear to get along extremely well, which made me feel comfortable,
LINDA W. from Imperial Hyundai responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you Tammy for taking the time to share such wonderful feedback of your recent experience working with Noah and the team. We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and count you as a member of the Imperial Hyundai family.

Linne S.
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Standard of service
Excellent service experience. Treated with respect. All work done in timely fashion and explained in detail to my satisfaction. This is why I keep returning for service.
LINDA W. from Imperial Hyundai responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you Linne for taking the time to share such positive feedback of your service experience and for being such a loyal customer.  We appreciate it.