Acura RDX
Polite, professional and reliable
Polite, professional and reliable
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 05/04/2020

Thank you so much for the 5-star review!

DANE C.
05/01/2020
Can always count on Import Authority!
Did a great job on my Subaru. It drives like new! Practicing safe Social Distancing was commendable as well.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 05/04/2020

Thanks, Dane, for the pleasant review. We are so glad when a noticable improvement is made with simple maintenance.

GR
GENNY R.
Reliable, Professional and Friendly
These folks know what they're doing, get it done within the estimated time and price, and seem to enjoy doing it. Doesn't get much better than that.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 05/04/2020

Thanks, Genny. It's customers like you that make our work so enjoyable.

DJ
DEBBIE J.
Havana, FL
INFINITI I35
04/30/2020
Always helpful and always courteous.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 05/04/2020

Thanks, Debbie. We appreciate you so much.

SR
SUSAN R.
Quincy, FL
Subaru Forester (Natl)
Always there to help
Even in these uncertain times of isolation and multiple stresses, Import Authority staff are available and, with some modifications in services, do a great job!
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 05/04/2020

Thanks for another great review, Susan. We appreciate them all as much as your friendship.

PL
PEGGY L.
Honda Fit
These guys are great
They are highly skilled and honest. I've been using them for 30 years and have never had a problem of any sort
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 05/04/2020

Thanks so much for the positive review, Peggy. Thanks even more for the decades of loyalty!

LANE S.
04/24/2020
The people working there
There the best and I always feel I am getting treated very honestly with the repairs. Car repairs can be so complex now with everything being driven by a computer you have to totally rely on the service provider to tell you what needs to be done and feel like they are not making anything up. We have been going to import-authority for 30 years and have always been satisfied with the cost and the job done. They keep a complete file on your vehicle much like a doctors office would. All the folks there are top notch. Lane Smith
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 05/04/2020

Your review is having us blush, Lane. We truly appreciate loyal customers like you more than you know. Here's to 30 more!

DANA P.
Toyota Land Cruiser
04/23/2020
Great service. Very informative.
Great service. Very informative. I really appreciate great customer service and any information from an expert. These guys are experts.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 05/04/2020

Thanks for the fantastic review, Dana. We hope to never let you down.

TA
TERRY A.
Havana, FL
Toyota Venza
04/23/2020
Great job and Corona virus safe!
In spite of my boner mistake with my keys they were able to get me in and out in timely fashion. Really appreciate all the precautions they took to keep things safe for customers and staff.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 05/04/2020

Thanks again for another awesome review, Terry!

RICHARD S.
Trust
It’s nice to know that there is at least one auto repair shop left (import Authority) that you can explain what is wrong and they diagnose what it is exactly and don’t tell you you need this or that when you don’t. TRUST and SERVICE is what you can depend on at Import Authority.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 05/04/2020

Thanks for the vote of confidence, Richard. Getting reviews like this is why we do what we do.

TC
TERRY C.
04/22/2020
Best Auto Repair Service in the Big Bend
I completely trust Import Authority to always provide knowledgeable, efficient and honest service. They’ve worked on my family’s vehicles for over 30 years.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 05/04/2020

You guys are the best. Thanks so much for the 5-star review and the for many years of laughs and smiles.

EG
ELLEN G.
04/22/2020
The usual excellence
Necessary car repair yesterday. The distancing and disinfecting procedures IA is using to keep them and us safe were easy and thorough. I brought a lawn chair along and sat under the trees by the shop reading & enjoying a lovely breeze until my car was done, promptly as usual. Thanks guys.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 05/04/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to write such a nice review, Ellen. We thank you so much!

04/12/2020
cabin fever
thanks again for the effort to keep everyone safe during this virus. tire repair seems like a small thing but it made me feel so much more in control of some part of my world.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 04/14/2020

We are happy that such a modest effort on our part made such an important difference to you!  Thanks for saying so!

ASHLEY B.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/07/2020
Import Authority was recommended to me three years ago by an insurance adjuster and I have used them for the two cars I have owned during that time. They are professional, thorough, and honest. And they fix my car! I can't say enough good things about them. I definitely recommend them!
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 04/14/2020

Thanks so much for your business AND for the glowing review!

PC
PENNY C.
04/03/2020
Best Car Repair Shop Ever
I am a confirmed Honda Accord fan and a big reason I love Hondas is that Import Authority has helped me maintain my vehicles. My 2000 Accord had over 300,000 miles of usage when it was tragically totaled by the young daughter of my roommate. Fortunately, her daughter was not seriously injured. The 2007 Accord that I now drive has 195,000 miles on it. I bought it in April 2016 when it had mileage of 161,273, after Import Authority did a thorough evaluation and gave me the green light to purchase it. For a Honda, I think of 161,000 miles as an experienced teenager.
They were certainly right about the condition of the car and I hope to drive it for many more years. I just took my car to Import Authority for a routine oil change and they found a leak in the valve cover gasket which they had previously replaced a year ago. Even though it was slightly past the warranty period, they replaced the gasket and associated parts for n/c.
I trust their work, really like their staff and look forward to continuing a great relationship for years to come.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 04/14/2020

Penny, such customer trust is what makes it easy for us to come to work each morning.  We appreciate you more than you know!