Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Acura 3.5RL
04/11/2019
Here are honest, skilled, knowledgeable PEOPLE
These are honest, good, skilled, knowledgeable PEOPLE who repair, help and inform about your vehicle, way beyond the call of duty. Not condescending, if you don't know mechanical stuff! They know that stuff and you can be confident in the work being done well. Years of service by I A and never a problem.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 04/26/2019

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We acknowledge that you have many options for car repair and are glad to have earned your trust.

CD
CYNTHIA D.
Acura 3.2TL
04/10/2019
Honest, Friendly and Professional
Being female, and taken advantage of that, it is a high priority to have a mechanic with integrity! These guys are awesome!
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 04/26/2019

Thanks so much for the wonderful review, Cynthia.

BP
BUDDY P.
Dodge Dakota
04/09/2019
quality work and quick
Thanks for always doing working us in!
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 04/26/2019

No problem, Buddy. Thank you!

TK
TIM K.
04/05/2019
Some SOB (I think it was Jack) stole my coffee travel cup!
You guys are the greatest BTW;-)
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 04/26/2019

Thanks so much for the 5 stars, Tim. Not sure what was in that coffee cup, but it tastes amazing.

MJ
MICHAEL J.
Quincy, FL
Nissan Titan
04/05/2019
Oil leak, water reservior leak
Took my 06 Titan in due to a presence of oil on the driveway. Dropped the vehicle off and in a short period of time received a call of what was causing the problem and other issues that were found. They kept me informed of the progress throughout until the vehicle was completed. Great service and friendly staff. This is where I will bring all my vehicles.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 04/05/2019

Thanks so much for the awesome review, Michael. We appreciate your patience while we serviced your truck and hope to never let you down!

BO
BRENDA O.
04/04/2019
Super Service
Excellent customer service. I've used Import Authority for more than 15 years. They are honest and always trying to do what is best for the customer needs. They have never tried to up sale me which is refreshing!
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 04/05/2019

We are so glad you are pleased, Brenda. Thank you for the great review. Hope that transmission continues to do well!

FB
FRAN B.
Toyota Sequoia
04/04/2019
Exceeding Expectations As Usual!
Once again, the Import Authority team exceeded my expectations. They are so honest, that upon inspecting my rear brakes on my Toyota Sequoia that we expected and were prepared to replace, they compared the pads to new pads and informed me that it wasn't time for replacement yet! I still had 50% of my brake pads and they are so honest, they just didn't want to charge me for work that wasn't needed. This is why I have been a customer for almost 30 years! You can trust them to do it right and to keep you safe! I always take my vehicles here and always know the work will be done according to warranty and factory specifications! I won't go anywhere else!

Fran Brooks
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 04/05/2019

You make us blush, Fran. It's always such a pleasure to see you and we appreciate your many years of friendship. Here's to 30 more!

KEVIN B.
Saint Marks, FL
Volkswagen Tiguan
04/02/2019
Only take your Import to IMPORT AUTHORITY
My 2012 VW Tiguan was smoking & AC stopped working. I was concerned. Thought this might be the end. They diagnosed & was a very minor issue. These guys are honest, excellent mechanics and I forever will be a customer...ONLY TAKE YOUR IMPORT TO...IMPORT AUTHORITY
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 04/05/2019

Thanks for the 5 stars and kind words, Kevin. We hope to be here forever!

CAROLE H.
03/30/2019
Wouldn't go anywhere else...
Clinton and Chip are always pleasant and welcoming. But, most important, they listen and troubleshoot on the client's behalf. They instill complete trust and IA always comes through. Charles is the kind and responsible driver for those who need a ride. I usually just sit on the sofa, read a book, and enjoy the aquarium and banter between staff and customers. I'll be back as long as I have a vehicle.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 04/05/2019

Thanks once again, Carole, for another fantastic review. Your visits are high points of our day!

DAN L.
Lincoln Navigator L
03/28/2019
Fast reliable service very friendly personal ready when they it would be
great shop will use again
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 04/05/2019

Thanks for the 5 stars, Dan!

CT
CINDY T.
03/21/2019
Great Shop
These guys are great. I trust them. We have been going to their shop for over 10 years and I am grateful for their honesty and skill.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 04/05/2019

We value your trust and our long relationship, Cindy. Thanks for the delightful review.

TOMMY B.
03/20/2019
30 years servicing our cars
No need to look for another auto repair shop
We have been entrusting our cars to Warren,
Chip,Clinton and the rest for over 30 years
With nevevr a problem
Honest, knowledgeable, personable and fair
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 03/20/2019

We appreciate your continued business more than you know!

03/19/2019
Always great service
We have been going to Import Authority for nearly 10 years. They've always been dependable, thorough, fair, and quality. They've been keeping our 14 years old van humming along and performing well. No complaints here!
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 03/20/2019

Hope we can help you keep than van on the road for as long as you want!

DENNIS L.
Kia Sportage
03/16/2019
General Repair
Import Authority has really nice people.

But I have to say after almost $1000. repair that codes come up that were never there before because I have a diagnostic checker. When these codes appeared they said another $1000 to replace other items. Yet why did they not check the other codes after and before repair. ?? The newer codes were there immediately after repair so why did they not check them. After researching these codes I found out it was probably an an erroneous reading that more or less were caused by a vacuum leak somewhere which could be caused by their actual repair and really their extra $1000 or more for this additional repair was more than likely not at all necessary. So, although nice people I will not return for any service.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 04/09/2019

Hello Dennis.... Thank you for starting your review with a compliment.  We do try to be nice to our customers and let them know we appreciate them!
We were sorry to learn that you were not completely satisfied with the repairs we made to your Kia Sportage.  I would like to address the main concerns you mentioned - the codes that appeared after our work, and the estimate of further repairs that may be needed.
When you first came in, your car was running rough and you diagnosed that it needed spark plugs and ignition wires.  That was the work you requested and we did that job for you at a cost of $425.  After that work was completed, the car continued to misfire and run rough, and our technician suspected that it may have some blockage in the catalytic converter.  He disconnected the rear cat conv and the performance improved immediately, so we contacted you to say that the rear cat conv needed to be replaced.  The additional cost was $462 and you gave us the OK.

Often, when a car is running poorly, as yours was, a misfire can cover up problems with the catalytic converter and the computer won't display a code.  Once the misfire is eliminated, the code may now show.  This may be the reason that you were not recieving any codes while your car was running rough.
Your cat conv is in three parts.  We replaced only the last section, and the performance improved.  But it was also very likely that the first and/or second sections were also plugged up to some degree, so when your car displayed a cat conv code, we gave you the price to replace those two sections.
You did not mention that your car was still running poorly, so we hope we have fixed that problem.
We do our best to only do work that is needed to make a repair.  If you get a second opinion about the need for further catalytic converter work, we will be here if you need us.
I hope this answers some of your concerns.  Please call us if you have further questions.
Thank you!

GG
GEORGE G.
03/16/2019
Wonderful service!!
Thank you for your service (always the best) and working with my daughter Emily. She is a young nurse that travels to Atlanta on a regular basis for work. Her car broke down on the way, towed to you. She needed a new alternator. She was ready to get back on the road in 2 days (after ordering the part). Thank you for making her feel safe on the road! We wouldn't use anyone else but Import Authority!

Susan Gwynn
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 03/20/2019

Thank you for your kind review!  We are glad we could help your daughter get back on the road to Atlanta so she could help others get healthier!

TL
TOM L.
Volkswagen Passat
03/14/2019
super stars
Always fair and truthful about repairs. Honesty in business plus NPR contributors.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 03/20/2019

We strive to live up to your review.... and we love WFSU!  Thank you!

DAN H.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
03/14/2019
great communication; tackled a tough job
They rebuilt/replaced several wiring harnesess including the main engine harness after the dealer (named/owned by a famous race car driver) gave up on the job (after working on it for a week). I appreciate the effort it took to get the job done right. They had to jump through a few hoops with the insurance company and did so without complaint. Clinton kept me informed along the way. Thanks guys.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 03/20/2019

Thank YOU Dan!  We are glad we got that one figured out and that you are happy with the outcome.

Buick LaCrosse
03/04/2019
Glad to know that my car is in safe hands
Everyone was friendly and didn't judge my poor knowledge on cars.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 03/12/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars! It was a pleasure to meet you.

CJ
CANDY J.
Suzuki SX4
03/04/2019
Diagnosis of enging warning light and replacement of catalytic converter
As usual, excellent and quick response to problem; provided options with explanations leading to an informed decision on course of action. The car definitely runs better than before. Keep up the great work and know that your efforts are very much appreciated.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 03/12/2019

Thanks for the fantastic review, guys! We appreciate your long-standing trust in us.

TIM B.