HB
HUBERT B.
Acura RDX
03/17/2020
100,000 Miles
My family has been taking our vehicles to Import Authority for years. The team is courteous and their work is excellent. They take the time to explain what work was done to your vehicle, and the price of service the best in the market.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 04/14/2020

It is our goal never to let you down.  Dealing with your family over the years has been a pleasure and an honor!

SR
SUSAN R.
Quincy, FL
Subaru Forester (Natl)
03/14/2020
Trustworthy and thorough service
All the Import Authority staff are great! Very reliable and always go above and beyond to make sure my vehicles are well maintained. They never recommend work that doesn't need to be done, explain potential repairs so that I can understand, and give me a time frame if there are repairs that I can put off for a while. Can't imagine using anyone else!
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 04/14/2020

We would be so disappointed if you did!  We appreciate your kind review!

INFINITI FX35
03/12/2020
Honestly
My repairs were done professionally and in timely manner. This was my third time using the company and I will be back again
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 04/14/2020

We are glad to know that you have been happy with our work so far.  We hope to maintain your trust!

03/10/2020
Import Authority
Always great, cheerful service.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 04/14/2020

It's nice to be nice to the nice!

JESSICA M.
03/10/2020
Highly recommended
This place is absolutely committed to excellent customer service. Fair prices, honest assessments, and great to work with as well. I trust their advice, and I won't bring my new-to-me Toyota anywhere else.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 04/14/2020

To receive a review like yours.....it's the reason we do what we do!  Thanks so much for your patronage and your trust.

Toyota Avalon
03/02/2020
Another good visit to Import Authority
I was so impressed that pictures were taken of my lower car engine to show me some of the problem, and that Chip took the time to telephone a previous car shop about a suspected problem from their engine work. The waiting room was cozy, the classical music soothing, a pleasant quiet time was spent there. Thanks, and I'll see y'all soon!
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 03/04/2020

We are so happy you were pleased with your visit. Feel free to visit our waiting room any time - no car repair needed!

MF
MARTHA F.
03/02/2020
Import Authority has another Loyal Client
Having Import Authority in Tallahassee makes driving my New-Used Car what it is supposed to be: stress-free.

I appreciate their mechanical skills. Even more importantly, they always explain to me the what & why of needed service and repairs.

Import Authority helps me be an informed buyer and that gives me tremendous confidence in the quality of their work.

Ever waited around a mechanic’s shop where the clients pace the room looking panicky? Not very reassuring is it? At this business, both the employees and customers are calm and comfortable.

Recently they made room for me on their already busy schedule, checked everything and did routine maintenance. They asked if had any concern about my foggy headlight lenses and instead of up-selling me they gave me good news. There was an economical option that might solve the problem & it did ! I am really happy that that asked me about that.

They have been Tallahassee’s Best Auto Repair Shop for eons and I recommend them without reservation. If we are lucky ... they will keep going for another decade or two! Thank you Guys !

If you are a women who has been treated by other mechanics as if you could not possibly understand automotive repairs, then you need a new mechanic and you can’t get better than Import Authority.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 03/04/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a thoughtful review, Martha. We are proud to have earned your recommendation and plan on "chillin out" here for as many decades as possible!

NW
NELISA W.
Mazda CX-9
02/27/2020
Mechanics you can trust
Finally a mechanic shop who has your best interest! Gold star service at its finest
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 03/04/2020

Thanks, Nelisa. We are glad you are so pleased.

TH
THERESA H.
02/26/2020
Always Great!
Import Authority has always done great work for me, and this time was no exception. I got a trip check and they fixed some minor details, like wiper blades and fluid, and they caught the WAY more important problem that I had not seen of a nail in the inner sidewall of a tire, which was causing a slow leak.
Great work y'all!
I'll always come to you, and I'll send all my friends!
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 03/04/2020

Thanks for the 5-star review, Theresa. We appreciate your long-standing friendship and hope for many more years to come!

STEVE S.
02/24/2020
Very satisfied with new repair shop.
I'd been taking my 2017 Rav4 to Legacy Toyota for service. I wasn't happy for a number of reasons, one of them being they seemed to be trying to sell me services I suspected I didn't really need. That was proven correct when I took my car instead to Import Authority for my regular maintenance service. Chip, who has served me both times I've been there, steered me correct on what I didn't need and what he recommended. After only two visits, I totally trust the guy! I feel confident putting my vehicle in the hands of Import Authority. They know what they're doing, do good work, and won't try to sell you a bill-of-goods.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 03/04/2020

Thank you so much for the great review, Steve. We are happy to have earned your trust and hope to never let you down.

DONNA G.
Lexus RX 300 Luxury SUV
02/20/2020
Import authority review
I really feel comfortable having import authority take care of my car. They inspect my car and if they see something that needs attention they let me know and I can decide if I want to get it fixed and when. No pressure and I’m very comfortable with that.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 02/20/2020

Thanks for the great review, Donna! We appreciate your patronage and are glad you are happy.

BF
BONNIE F.
02/17/2020
Taking care of my vehicles for over 30 years!
Import Authority is THE BEST!!! I totally trust them and can enthusiastically recommend them to anyone!
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 02/20/2020

Thanks for the referrals, Bonnie. Those recommendations are our favorite form of advertising! Here's to 30 more!

FW
FLOYD W.
Monticello, FL
Volkswagen New Beetle
02/16/2020
Honest mechanics
The guys at IA are incredibly honest, humble, and take the time to explain the ins and outs of what is going on with my car. I never feel intimidated or like I'm getting taken advantage of, in fact, they WANT you to understand your vehicle and explain things in a very kind and comprehensive way. My vehicle is OLD and has a lot of problems and Clinton has been very honest with me about it. I can tell he doesn't want me to unnecessarily spend money and I greatly appreciate his honesty. This is the ONLY shop I will bring my VW to.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 02/20/2020

Wow! That review makes us blush. We appreciate you taking the time to write it. Thank you so much for the kind words and 5 stars!

JEFFREY S.
Hyundai Tucson
02/13/2020
Top notch as usual
IA is always a positive experience. Friendly service, low pressure, nice people. They do great work, and provide honest answers.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 02/20/2020

It's easy to give a positive experience when we're dealing with such awesome folks! Thanks for the review, Jeffrey.

RJ
RUTH J.
02/12/2020
Personal Service
Import Authority provides personal service. I can talk to a knowledgeable representative about the particular problem I am having and the probable solution without going through an expensive diagnostic process at a dealership. This service company has saved me much time, money and headache. The business employs friendly people who put the interests of their customers in the forefront.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 02/20/2020

Thank you so much for the fantastic review, Ruth. We will continue to try and save our customers headaches as long as we're in business.