Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

CJ
CANDY J.
Suzuki SX4
03/04/2019
Diagnosis of enging warning light and replacement of catalytic converter
As usual, excellent and quick response to problem; provided options with explanations leading to an informed decision on course of action. The car definitely runs better than before. Keep up the great work and know that your efforts are very much appreciated.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 03/12/2019

Thanks for the fantastic review, guys! We appreciate your long-standing trust in us.

TIM B.

DANIEL B.
Acura MDX
03/01/2019
Outstanding Service
As always, outstanding service.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 03/12/2019

Thank you, Daniel. Each 5-star review makes us smile.

PR
PATTY R.
Honda Civic Coupe
02/14/2019
Import Authority is the BEST
I always trust Import Authority with my vehicles! They are so thorough and always give us excellent and professional service! We appeciate their knowledgeable team so we know our vehicles are safe and in great running order!
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 03/12/2019

Thank you for the kind words, Patty. We hope to always have your trust and friendship!

MICHELLE P.
Honda Element
02/11/2019
QUALITY! QUALITY! QUALITY!
At the risk of sounding like a broken record ... THESE GUYS NEVER DISAPPOINT! Excellent work - Excellent staff - Work performed a day earlier for me. They always accommodate their customers to the best of their ability.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 02/12/2019

Thanks again for the great review, Michelle! We hope to continue to make you happy.

CG
CATHY G.
02/10/2019
Best Car Repair shop ever!
I always feel confident that my car has been well taken care of here. Great staff, friendly, helpful and honest...and funny! A pleasure to do business with. And my car just keeps humming along!
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 02/12/2019

Thanks for the vote of confidence, Cathy.  We are so happy that you have been pleased. And thank you for the 5 stars!

02/07/2019
Quality service at a reasonable price
Complete and thorough in analyzing the issues for which I sought service. There was no attempt to up-sell unnecessary parts or services. My car was delivered back to me on time, as committed.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 02/12/2019

Thanks you so much for the fantastic review! We hope to continue to live up to your words.

TC
TERRY C.
Wacissa, FL
02/07/2019
The Best
Best car service in town!

Thanks, guys!!

CT
CINDY T.
01/31/2019
Great, quick service
I was able to get an appt. in short notice to have routine maintenance. Great service as usual. I stayed while did oil change, rotate tires and change engine filter, so the quick turn around was much appreciated.
Thanks!
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 02/12/2019

Your company was quite pleasant, Cindy.  Thank you for the great review.

LAURA B.
Crawfordville, FL
Mazda MX-5 Miata
01/28/2019
Trustworthy and great service
I don't need them often, but when I do they always come through. They are honest with their estimates and the work done. They provided a comfortable place to wait and gave me a ride when the evaluation was complete and job was going to take long.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 01/29/2019

Thanks for the great review, Laura. We'll always be here when you need us.

CJ
CANDY J.
01/25/2019
Friendly and personable approach supported by actual and effective technical knowledge and know how
As always, Clinton et. al. provide personal attention and listen to better understand the problem being presented by the vehicle. As a result, repairs and adjustments are quick and effective within hours putting us and the car back on the road. Keep up the great work that you have continued to provide over the years.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 01/29/2019

Thanks for the glowing review! We appreciate you so much and your kind words affirm our work.

Buick LaCrosse
01/22/2019
I'm very satisfied with Import Authority overall.
This is the third vehicle I have had serviced at Import Authority beginning with a rebuilt engine on my Nissan Sentra. I have always been pleased with the turn around time, the knowledge of those working on my car, and the excellent results of the issue presented. Also, I have always been treated with courtesy, respect and friendliness, and never have I been disappointed.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 01/29/2019

We are so glad you've continued to be pleased. We hope to never disappoint.  Thank you for the great review.

DK
DEBBIE K.
Honda Element
01/22/2019
Reliable, friendly service
IA always does a good job of diagnosing and repairing my car. I don't have to worry about them "inventing" problems just to get more money out of me. The only bad thing I can say is , due to the nature of their parking lot, I usually need to vacuum the driver's floorboard of my car after they've repaired it! ;)

JOSEPH R.
Lexus GX 470
01/20/2019
Awesome and honest as always.
High quality work with honesty. I only buy used Japanese cars, because that is their specialty. They never up sell me and keep my Lexus SUV in awesome condition.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 01/29/2019

Thanks for the great review, Joseph. It's easy to keep those Lexuses (Lexi?) in good condition because they need so little!

VB
VALERIE B.
01/19/2019
Personal service
Very knowledgeable and explain everything they did.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 01/29/2019

Thanks for the 5 stars, Valerie!

CAROLINE C.
Kia Soul
01/18/2019
Prompt, professional and they LISTEN.
They listened to me and were sensitive to my concerns. They explained the service to me making sure I understood. They all have a great sense of humor. The facility is warm, inviting and clean. In fact, the ladies' room is cleaner and in better repair than most restaurant bathrooms.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 01/18/2019

We appreciate your review and are glad to know that we met or even exceeded your expectations!  (Even when served up with a laugh!)

DALE B.
01/18/2019
Great work. Quick service. Reasonable price.
The starter in my car quit working. I had the car towed to Import Authority in the morning. They replaced the starter in my car and had me ready to go by 3:00 p.m. The price was very reasonable and the work was top notch. Thanks Import Authority.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 01/18/2019

Thank YOU, Dale.  We appreciate your business!

DE
DONALD E.
Lexus GS 350
01/16/2019
friendly and efficient
Always get the diagnosis correct and solves the problem
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 01/18/2019

That's our job!  Thanks for letting us know we got it right!

NA
NEIL A.
Toyota Venza
01/16/2019
Great as always.
Consistently reliable, great attitude, you're the guys that have kept my Venza in tip top shape for almost 195,000 miles.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 01/18/2019

You get credit too for your dedication to keeping it serviced. It's a great car and we are happy to give it a little TLC on occasion!

BP
BUDDY P.
Scion tC
01/13/2019
Friendly people and great service
Always attend to complete service as soon as possible. Always friendly and eager to please.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 01/18/2019

We do aim to please, especially a loyal customer such as you!